PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Hydrocodone (experiences, problems, etc..

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Ok, I am sure this topic has been beat to death here on this forum, but I dont know where else to find info on people who have tried to IV hydrocodone. Ive done a lot of research and have come to the conclusion that it is entirely possible. In fact, I found an injectable form of hydro called dicodid, that was discontinued in the states but is still used elsewhere. Has anybody here tried to bang hydro? What was the results/effects? How did you go about getting it into solution? I think I have a technique I came up with that Im going to try tomorrow once I get my hydro in the mail. There is no reason I can see why it shouldnt work. Hydro is soluble, and the acetaminophen used intraveneously is safe and, is still in use today as well. So if anyone has any experiences, bad or good, or any info relative to this topic let me know. :D

nick
02-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Needle fever getting worse I see.

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Yes nick, needle fever is getting worse:fever: Im very curious because there is so little information on it.

Brony
02-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Needle fever getting worse I see.

you beat me to it, Nick.

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Aw cmon, nobody else has ever been curious about this or am I on my own here?

nick
02-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Sorry man,I'm curious too,but I've never heard of anyone shooting hydrcodone.That doesn't mean it's impossible or hasn't been done,I just really don't know and I'd not give advice on drug use unless I knew.

I'm sure someone will be a long in a while who does-that's the beauty of this place.

repeek
02-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Swim has done it, it took 60mg per single dose and he hardly felt it. Swim was determined to feel opiated one day and shot 900mg in the course of a day.

It is doable, but a huge waste of hydro. Because you will acually feel something you figure another 15mg will make it worth doing another.

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Yeah thats just it, no one seems to know. There are no obvious red flags either through all the research Ive been doing on any of the properties of hydro. Its not that different of an opioid even in terms of its molecular structure. I have quite an elaborate chemistry setup that I had previously used to synthesize morph from poppy pods that Ill be using for this experiment. If it can be done Ill do it, I was just looking for anyone that could give me some helpful data to make my job a little easier.

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:27 PM
How did SWIM get it into solution do you know? Heat could destroy it and it might not be soluble in cold water

johnnyb420
02-11-2007, 06:28 PM
if you IV hydrocodone you have a very real risk of pulmanary edema which could lead to death hydro has a pretty high bioavailability so slamming it would not really offer much of an advantage for the amount of risk involved if heroin had the same bioavailability i dont think many people would IV it either the risks are just not worth the payoff

also i would suspect the histamine release to be massive think codiene time ten :sick:

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Yes I am aware of the pulmonary edema risk. Ive read the reports, this is why Dicodid was discontinued in the states. The risk is exceedingly small though. As I said before, its still used elsewhere. Id imagine the risks involved in shooting tar would be worse than dicodid.

johnnyb420
02-11-2007, 06:37 PM
does hydro get you high????

if so how much does it take????

how are you going to get that much in one rig????

tar is very risky the only reason to IV it is that it has such a low bioavailability any other way of useing it

greenfox
02-11-2007, 06:42 PM
How did SWIM get it into solution do you know? Heat could destroy it and it might not be soluble in cold water

I've shot just about everything. THIS my friend isn't worth it. The amount of acetemenophen (SP? I don't give a fuck..) makes it a waste, not to mention dangerous. Serious liver damage. Just get some h.

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:44 PM
20mg of Hydro is a very small amount in terms of volume (about the size of an airsoft bb). Thats 4 vicodin worth of hydrocodone.

johnnyb420
02-11-2007, 06:47 PM
20mg of Hydro is a very small amount in terms of volume (about the size of an airsoft bb). Thats 4 vicodin worth of hydrocodone.

if you can get high from 20mg of hydro you really should not be useing needles unless you have a death wish

really there is no advantage to shooting hydro just eat it

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:49 PM
I have H, thats not the point. Ill be doing an extraction of the Hydro from the acetaminophen. No acetaminophen in the solution will be my goal. Ill also be starting with a bizzare blend of Hydro's from Mexico 10/80mg. So even if the extraction is less than perfect, it should be ok. Hydrocodone and acetaminophen become soluble at drastically different temperatures. This is simple chemistry compared to synthesizing morphine from dried poppies.

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 06:54 PM
I think I am being miss understood, This is not a desperate attempt at getting high. I have the means to do that. No body knows the real answer to this problem so I am conducting an experiment. I appreciate your concerns, but enough of the opinions, I am trying to be objective here. And no 20mg of hydro is not enough to get me high, its enough for me to feel it though and that will be my reference point. SWIM survived 900mg of vico's in one day and something tells me that he didnt using a chemistry setup

johnnyb420
02-11-2007, 06:57 PM
you plan on shooting a med that is compounded in some mexican pharmacy????

you must be nuts thoise pills could have absolutely anything in them what kind of fillers ????
even if they do have 10ng of hydro per pill do you know how small 10mg is ???

the rest is filler some of which could be soluable you have no idea what you would be putting directly in your blood stream

i would not even eat them but hydro dont do shit for me anyway so that would be an easy choice for me

greenfox
02-11-2007, 06:57 PM
I think I am being miss understood, This is not a desperate attempt at getting high. I have the means to do that. No body knows the real answer to this problem so I am conducting an experiment. I appreciate your concerns, but enough of the opinions, I am trying to be objective here. And no 20mg of hydro is not enough to get me high, its enough for me to feel it though and that will be my reference point. SWIM survived 900mg of vico's in one day and something tells me that he didnt using a chemistry setup

OK this isn't an opinion. SWIM HAS:

crushed down two perc 10's.. name brand. The mixing was hard enough, the rig clogged SEVERAL times...
ok continuing,,

there was pain from the actual injection (never a good sign)
then there was a bump larger than usual..
then... nothing. well, next to nothing. I had already done h, and maybe I could say that the effects were potentiated.. but that's it. This isn't opinion- swim sayz this is fact. :) hope this helps.

greenfox
02-11-2007, 06:58 PM
OK it wasn't swim (wasn't me either!) HA! It was George Lucas. I know i'm not supposed to narc other members, but he hasn't logged on under his alias in a loooong time.. soo... sorry George.

Dilliy Danny
02-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Little off topic; some cool junky art:http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/dmcclenon/TRANCENDANCE2IMG_0115.jpg

repeek
02-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Swim banged 60 15/80’s over the course of a day using a CWE and 3cc syringe. There are no pins and needles like with codeine; the buzz didn’t improve the more Swim wasted his hydro.

There is a slight warm rush that is reminisant of the real thing, kind of like shooting cotton, but there is no improvement no matter how much Hydro you can get in the syringe.

It is a waste of Hydro, if I could turn back the clock I would sell them and buy H.

HistoryofMadness
02-12-2007, 12:27 AM
damn dilly that's cool where's it from?

Dilliy Danny
02-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Something I just finished, a good portion of my work is centralized around addiction, thanks though :)

insaneike
02-12-2007, 05:36 PM
OK dude, you're missing the point... hell you can shoot ANYTHING watersoluble and some not if you want, but WHY!?!? You say you've done extensive research? well you would know tkaing the time to purify hydrocodone to IV use and all that is gonna take some time and NOT gonna be worth your time!!! Hydro is not gonna be any better mainlined than it is oral, i mean well, it will may be a WEE better cause the fast ass onset, but nothing more. The wayt hydro is(but u done know since u did all this research..) it just wont be worth a rats ass IV'd. EVen if you had 99% pure hydro from an A/B you would still be ebtter off and more worthwhile to just eat the shit. Same reason intranasal hydro sucks compared to oral. The bioavailability of oral hydrocodone is so high it makes ANY other use completely stupid per say.

Theres been 2ppl here done say they've done it, and well, LISTEN TO THEM DUDE! jeez...

There is simply NO way to make IV hydrocodone worth a flipping damn. ESPECIALY if 20mg of hydro will even bring you out of WD let alone give any effects(note i didnt say high, i said ANY effects). If just like 30mg does ANYTHING to you you're just really making a huge mistake.

but hey what do i know, im insane:rolleyes::D:cool:
just ignore my post completely since i feel im not shining any new light on the subject, cause if you done all thsi research you'd know iv hydro isnt really gonna be any differ than oral hydro, this same reason is why we don't shoot methadone, ITS NOT WORTHWHILE and the effects aren't any better enough to bother shooting over.

mrrice11
02-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Shoot your goddamn H, atleast its normal to shoot that. Fuck Hydro, no matter how you take it, if you got so much good shit and you kno so much, why are you fucking with weak ass hydro, for real?

insaneike
02-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Shoot your goddamn H, atleast its normal to shoot that. Fuck Hydro, no matter how you take it, if you got so much good shit and you kno so much, why are you fucking with weak ass hydro, for real?

wouldnt u be interested in shooting fucking hydrocodone if u had a lil mini lab of sorts and did an extraction on poppy and have pure morphine ALONG WITH some damn heroin?!?!?! :rolleyes:
hehe, the dummie

if he even did the research he claims or anything he'd know that the way hydro work IV use would NOT be worthwile even if u do an A/B on it and get 99% pure hydrocoodone.... but let the kid dream n talk all he wants, whatever gets em off :p specialy if he can feel ANYTHING from just 30mg lmao.

i dont think hes done near the research eh claims, or he'd have done seen how hydro work, that or he doesnt have half the knowledge he claims :P or both? lol jk jk kid, dont reply to anyhting ive posted in this thread... :rolleyes:

this thread is mildly amusing nontheless, good job for that :cool:

HistoryofMadness
02-12-2007, 11:08 PM
this may sound crass and overprotective, but why, after all the experimentation you guys have done, do you see it acceptable to keep going over the same "why what's wrong with you are you stupid?" bit...

I think its a bad idea, mostly because I do a junky version of the "RISK/BENEFIT ANALYSIS" and it doesn't pan out...

but jesus he gets the point, if you don't have anything that's on topic and not shitty then its a good time to keep moving... fuck's sake.

Chemical_Boy
02-12-2007, 11:40 PM
I may or may not have shot some hydro way back in the day. If I had done it, it would have been about 90mgs (give or take) obtained from a CWE. Actually it might have been more of a RTWE (Room Temp Water Extraction) done with a double layer coffee filter.

If it happened, it would have been a really dumb thing to do as I might not have felt much at all and it might have carried all kinds of risks with all the apap and binders that must have been in the solution.

Three words man: Just eat 'em

Dilliy Danny
02-13-2007, 02:07 AM
How many times did I say I would be removing the APAP...... Damn, I sure regret bringing this subject up. Like I said earlier, I think some of you are missing the point. Thanks for all the great objective info guys! Im going to just let it go before someone here has an aneurysm :rolleyes:

greenfox
02-13-2007, 06:17 AM
this may sound crass and overprotective, but why, after all the experimentation you guys have done, do you see it acceptable to keep going over the same "why what's wrong with you are you stupid?" bit...

I think its a bad idea, mostly because I do a junky version of the "RISK/BENEFIT ANALYSIS" and it doesn't pan out...

but jesus he gets the point, if you don't have anything that's on topic and not shitty then its a good time to keep moving... fuck's sake.

Amen. Why cant we all just get along? :)

Chemical_Boy
02-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Only real point to my post was that I tried it once, definitely hit with about 90mgs, didn't really find any rush or any benefit. Hell I hardly felt it at all.

All other information in the post was superfluous. Comments about apap and my filtering method was just for the sake of conversation.