PDA

View Full Version : banging xanax?

Dilliy Danny
01-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Quick question here I am sure someones asked this already somewhere on these forums. But anyways, can or is it possible to slam xanax? :)

colkraig
01-27-2007, 01:47 AM
i dont think it will break down shit man just chew it up.

OpiBli$$1988
01-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Im sure everyone is going to tell you no, there are to many fillers and i dont think xany is very water soluable...tho i had an old freind who used to shoot xanys n k into the fat of his stomach who said the xanys worked.

Dilliy Danny
01-27-2007, 02:03 AM
Fillers are easy to get out through a cotton filter right? Even if you grind em up real nice and fine?

nick
01-27-2007, 03:21 AM
Hey Dilly Danny,do you know what needle fever is?

SuperJunky
01-27-2007, 03:31 AM
I've done it, don't see much benefit, benzos a very well absorbed orally. Bootin certain pills can make you quite sick. If you must inject get a wheel filter, or just do it once w/ out one, maybe you'll have a bad experience and get it out of your system. You can get various benzos as injectable amps on the net if you look around a bit. Injecting pills not meant to be injected in general can clog your lungs up from the backside as well as various other small arteries through out your body.

I guess you CAN, but you probably shouldn't...

SalvationThroughDilaudid
01-27-2007, 03:39 AM
I've done it, don't see much benefit, benzos a very well absorbed orally. Bootin certain pills can make you quite sick. If you must inject get a wheel filter, or just do it once w/ out one, maybe you'll have a bad experience and get it out of your system. You can get various benzos as injectable amps on the net if you look around a bit. Injecting pills not meant to be injected in general can clog your lungs up from the backside as well as various other small arteries through out your body.

I guess you CAN, but you probably shouldn't...

Exactly my thoughts. It's already nearly 100% absorbed orally, so what's the point in shooting it? If you absolutely have to have the rush, crush'em up really fine, mix'em in 20ml or so of water, and spray'em up your ass. Should take about 45 seconds to take full effect.

nick
01-27-2007, 04:00 AM
The point of shooting is the rush/buzz.It ain't rational,which is why I asked if he knew what needle fever was.

Canis aureus
01-27-2007, 04:07 AM
Yea, and besides that. I know a man who lost his right hands fingers because banging depot xanor (xanax). And here is no rush from benzos, sudden sedation only. There are some sleeping meds which cause some form of buzz whn injected, but I could not recall the memory of their name... I don't like benzos, but wanted to mention that man withouth fingers, because of banging benzos. Don't bang them!

SuperJunky
01-27-2007, 04:10 AM
The point of shooting is the rush/buzz.It ain't rational,which is why I asked if he knew what needle fever was.

I don't know why I didn't quite get that, I thought you were referring to some strange limey linguistic variation of cotton fever.

nick
01-27-2007, 04:12 AM
Ha,no bro,needle fever is when all you want to do is fix.Fix anything you can find.

SalvationThroughDilaudid
01-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Ha,no bro,needle fever is when all you want to do is fix.Fix anything you can find.

With me it's smoking fever. I want to smoke everything I think can get me high. Ever since that first joint, I been wanting to smoke my opies instead of just take them by mouth. That's also why I never IV'd anything cause I KNOW I'd get hooked on it.

As for no rush from IV benzos, I have to disagree. When I had the IV versed (the first time), there was indeed a mild rush of euphoria. The second time I just blacked out. But then again, I get euphoric from flexeril, so go figure :confused:

HistoryofMadness
01-27-2007, 11:31 AM
man this comes up all the time. don't bother. you are getting a needle fetish. comes with the territory but its baaad.

anyway the fastest route of admin in my experience is sublingual with all benzos.

Chipper
01-27-2007, 12:04 PM

... and that's another reason to disuade people from going the IV route. I've had it and still got it: once you start shooting, you start wondering what else you can stick in it/what the rush is etc.

SalvationThroughDilaudid
01-27-2007, 12:19 PM
... and that's another reason to disuade people from going the IV route. I've had it and still got it: once you start shooting, you start wondering what else you can stick in it/what the rush is etc.

Curiosity killed the junkie

colkraig
01-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Curiosity killed the junkie
I had a buddy that tried to IV hash.

SalvationThroughDilaudid
01-27-2007, 01:39 PM

How'd that work out?

nick
01-27-2007, 01:52 PM
I can't imagine it lead to a happy place.Look.Shooting anything is the devils bargain.If you're going to shoot,shoot safe,but you're really are better off not shooting at all.

SuperJunky
01-27-2007, 02:04 PM
I have to agree, I wish I never stuck a needle in my arm, I was much better off not knowing that "pleasure."

wafflehead77
01-27-2007, 02:41 PM
I know that lorazepam and diazepam come in injectable forms, but I have never seen an IV form of alprazolam. Obviusly, even if there was, there are still the fillers to deal with. And, even though there are benzo's in an injectable solution, the only reason this is beneficial is for rapid onset of effect, to ensure patient compliance, and ambulatory patients. Since it has a high bioavailability, orally or sublingual/buccal administration would be just as effective, just slightly longer time to reach maximum serum/plasma levels.

Dilliy Danny
01-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Woah woah woah! Hold your horses everybody, I am not standing here with a syringe filled with crushed xanax and warm water hanging out of my arm fiending for that benzo rush. I was simply coming from a point of curiosity. Like many others, I tend to have a blackouts when I take benzo's. they are not my drug of choice to say the least. Thanks for looking out though and good to know :)

asplinteredfawn
01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
I've never been able to get anything from shooting xanax with water. Because Alprazolam isn't readily soluble in water. I've booted xanax suspended in ethanol, not really good for your veins or heart but it works. It's not worth it in my opinion.

Chemical_Boy
01-31-2007, 09:43 PM

I snorted a line of pipe resin from my chamber-pipe when I was 15:speechles

SansX
01-31-2007, 10:10 PM
Yes, you can. And I'll tell you how to do it, cause if you try to do it wrong, your in for a world of hurt.

I assume you have a healthy (unhealthy) tolerance to them, this could kill you ok, so I give it only as a method, don't actually do this. Pills are supposed to be swallowed...blah blah blah.. now to the FUN PART!! Wheeeee!

materials
1 xanax ONLY HALF A BLUE (generic has more filler)
ever see drugstore cowboy? HALF A BLUE only
1 cigarette filter from a newport or other full strength cigarette, NOT a cotton ball!
2 stainless measuring spoons
1 stove, or zippo
2 syringes, big bore prefered

1. take your CLEAN non generic xanax, crush it between two stainless steel measuring tablespoons. put it into a little pile at the bottom of one spoon

2. fill your syringe (the biggest one you can find) with water, slowly squirt cold water into the little pile of powder. using the rubber plunger from a syring gently stir the goop until it is like pancake batter. let it sit 5 minutes.

3 drop by drop add more water until you get a thin slurry, you have now added the full syring of water, maybe 2

3. keep adding water drop by drop until all the water is in it

4. take the cigarette filter and tear it into quaters lengthwise

5. drop it so the bottom touches the pile of mud, don't turn it over!

6. the blue liquid will travel up the filter by capilary action, wait 1 full minute.

7. carefully! stick the tip of the needle into the clean end of the filter (not too far you don't want it to clog on the grit)

8. very very slowly pull the liquid into the syringe, you have to pause evey couple units so the filter can soak up more xanax juice

9. when the filter is dry aand soaking up no more liquid, pull it out with tweezers. add 10 more drops of water and repeat using the same cotton. remember not to put the needle in the gloopy end, it ill clog.

10. squirt the completely full needle into the CLEAN tablespoon, and heat the liquid, just til it boils ( a couple seconds) to sterilize it. pull the liquid back into the syringe, maybe dropping a 2mm ball sterile cotton in as a filter

tie off and get down. not much better than eating them, but sure fun. about 3x the strength of eating them.

hmm, I just realised you just wanted to know if it was possible to shoot them, you prolly already know how to shoot a pill. well someone might find that useful, don't want people tying to shoot the filler crap thats left over.

insaneike
01-31-2007, 11:19 PM
To the dude above me, won't work, well you may get a TINY BIT of the xanax in you... but why bother? Alprazolam IS NOT soluble in water... maybe go look up what the diazapam and lorazepam IV solutions hospitals use are suspended in and see how readily available this solution would be.. plus i've never once heard of alprazolam working via injection, so why bother now? Why even bother shooting something non soluble in water? Why even bother shooting a benzo like Xanax? It's made to work quickly and kicks in very fast compared to other pills orally. It works damn good orally sooo.

but since this guy was just asking out of curiosity all is good, as i too like to learn more about drugs I use even if it's not in the manner in which I use.. but to anyone who does want an injectable form of a benzo, you can buy ampules of Injectable Diazapam solutions online pretty easily. They aren't cheap but if you're looking to exp. this, ya... I've also seen rectal solutions of Diazapam on this one site that carries diazapam injectable solutions :speechles

all in all, no and don't IV alprazolam using water lol

Duckfeet
01-31-2007, 11:25 PM

Yeah, I think I've got a *version* of that, creepy tho it sounds. I mean, I think that in the UK u have injectible methadone available at the clinics, right? And the only good reason I can see for having that would be so that fiends like me, might be more willing to get on maint. Is that correct? Cuz I hate admitting it, but if we were given clean injectible methadone, rather than the koolaid, I just realized I'd probably give it a try, tho I *avoid* fixing anything I don't have to, and am in the middle of trying to get away from fixing tar, but when I tried smoking it, I botched it, so I hate to waste it, I don't know, I'm fucked.

Duckfeet
01-31-2007, 11:44 PM

You're right, well put. I'm 55, and it's still there. Not for *anything* anymore, and since I've seen the destruction--to me, and to people I love--so it's faded a lot, nothing like when I was young, and only for opiates, now, when, at one time, I thought it was hilarious that whenever a waitress would say "Can I help you?" I thought it was cute as hell, to ask for a glass of water and a spoon, just to see the reaction...

But I'm down to one really battered decent vein, rest all gone, total embarassment when I have to give blood, always butterfly in the top of hand. I still think if I could get over to UK, hit lottery and get on diamorphine maint, that w/clearer junk I can hit easier, but with all the good things in my life, there is bit of the "pathetic" about still wanting to find an opiate I can put in my vein. Not to whine about it, but something to keep in mind if u r a youngster just starting out on this path, and why some of us, that have been around a while, try to encourage u to stick to smoking or eating the stuff. I never want to be, you know, a "downer" about it. If yer going to go down that road, yer going to go down it, and nothing me or Nick, or anybody else says, is going to change anything, but I know I figure if yer fence-straddling, that it's something we ought to warn u about...

What I try *not* to do, is make it all *forbidden* and romantic and ultra-dark and tragic, cuz it's not. Your poetry won't be any better, and you won't end up in castles on the coast of Morocco shooting up smack with fallen princesses and ghosts of Burroughs. It's just another avenue of getting opiates in our system, and seems in all honesty to take more than it gives, but still, some gotta go where they gotta go.... I've met some cool people, but more and more, I think of all the petty loosers, snitches, and sick fucks that shot up dope in my past, and some of the really beautiful motherfuckers that were lost to the various sicknesses and criminal persecutions that come w/hardcore needle-fixing smack addiction.

***Whoa! just heard *huge* waves coming in tomorrow, now *that's* a cool thing, u want to talk about bodysurfing big northwest swells, pm me immediately! ;-) ***

Never mind, I'm just old guy thinking of all those that fell by the wayside, due to that nasty needle: look hard, look hard, because something changes, and for a lot of years, many a bright boy and girl's lives have been sacrificed to this lesser demon....so not worth it :-(

df
fulladahbluz

nick
02-01-2007, 04:06 AM
Yeah, I think I've got a *version* of that, creepy tho it sounds. I mean, I think that in the UK u have injectible methadone available at the clinics, right? And the only good reason I can see for having that would be so that fiends like me, might be more willing to get on maint. Is that correct? Cuz I hate admitting it, but if we were given clean injectible methadone, rather than the koolaid, I just realized I'd probably give it a try, tho I *avoid* fixing anything I don't have to, and am in the middle of trying to get away from fixing tar, but when I tried smoking it, I botched it, so I hate to waste it, I don't know, I'm fucked.

Yeah bro injectable methadone is called physeptone and it's quite common here.In fact,if it's requested by someone entering treatment,they normally get it.
I'd like to point out that physeptone comes on in about 5-10 mins and is not a flash like shooting heroin

HistoryofMadness
02-01-2007, 07:22 AM

damn you're right... i would have done that too up until about 2 years ago... that's when I also got down to just one broken-down vein.

they say they come back, mine haven't. and its been a while since i had a regular shooting habit.

as for shooting xanax, why bother? injecting anything filtered with a fucking cig filter is bad enough, but if you're not getting anything, really, why bother?

sublingual, i'm tellin ya, is the way to go with benzos IMO.

insaneike
02-01-2007, 07:44 AM
sublingual, i'm tellin ya, is the way to go with benzos IMO.

Quoted for fuckin truth Mad man!!! Thats how I always use my xans n vals now! The .5mg xana i get now leave a grapefruit taste in my mouth when i eat something surgery afterwards, weird eh lol. Vals n kpins were intentionally made for sublingual if that route is desired, but xans taste like HELL(im used to em). Listen to this guy folks, sublingual is the way to go!

OxyContinuously
02-01-2007, 08:07 AM
First of all, Xanax is made to be eaten. Second, think of this. in the entire pill, maybe it weighs 50 mgs as total weight (give or take as i am not sure what the dry weight of a xanax pill is), maybe more maybe less. out of that total weight, if it is a 1mg and you shoot half, you are trying to isolate 500 micrograms of material. you know how much filler/binder/bad shit is in pills especially when you shoot them? Then consider the amount of alprazolam compared to the total weight.

Not a good idea--again I am sure it is possible, but not wise at all. And as far as using a cigarette filter; that is just nuts. Eat the xanax; that's what it was made for, and you will be better off in the long run.

Oxy

dspot1234
02-01-2007, 02:24 PM
thanks for a finally sane reply to a rediculous question