PDA

View Full Version : Heroin administration

Va_va
07-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Howdy amigos

My question may seem rather basic but im just looking for opinions.

The heroin i get in my area is not the best, im farley new up here and only have one contact since one of my others vanished and i havnt seen him in a long time.
The one im left with was my backup as his deals are okay but not generous.
I do not use IV (even thou i would be getting more bang for my buck) because i have been through that a few years ago with amphetamines and had various problems including septasemia (spelling ?) which landed me in hospital on IV anti biotics. I smoke it but a friend has informed me of someone supposivley going down with leukoencephalopathy, so now im going to give smoking a knock on the head knowing my luck.

Ive been snorting these last few days and have been having fairly good results but am wondering wether any one has any other good methods of getting loaded without IV or burning (on foil). Im curious as to try plugging but it isnt convinient and i dont want to waste any as i can only afford so much as it is. Is oral a good method ? And is plugging as good as they say it is ?

Sorry this post must be rather random, ive been quite scarce arounud here latley.

Any help much appreciated

Happy days - Vava

Dr Benway
07-26-2005, 04:06 AM
Iv heard plugging is very good. Never done it tho. Cook it up as if your gonna shoot it. Use a syringe without a needle and shove it up yer arse. You could just snort it instead.

chucky
07-26-2005, 11:27 AM
V,
I'm assuming that it is powdered heroin, and if that is the case the the best way of injesting the said drug besides mainlining is to snort, as Dr. Benway pointed out above. If it is coming in a harder form you could always dissolve it a old nasal sprayer. The blood vessels are very abosrbent and though I have not ppersonally tried this method of adminstration I've heard it works well.

arielcream
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
it is possible and very effective to snort once it has been mixed up into liquid form, ive used a large barrelled syringe and just sniffed the drops as they came ( i only mixed it to 30mls which is 3drops) but the nasal sprayer sounds like the go, i have also just dipped my finger in the liquid and sniffed it as you would a drop of water after burning your nose with coke....

bi11i
07-31-2005, 09:09 PM
my first experience with heroin was using a medicine dropper to drip it back into my nostril. works well - burns like a mother fucker.

milky
08-02-2005, 03:15 PM
@Va va:-
One thing to take into consideration, is the fact that most people on the forum, seem to be from the US, where the heroin is usualy in it's hydrochloride, (salt) form, and therefore easily dissolveable in water. You being in Wales, (as I am at the mo'!) will probably have heroin base, which must be disolved in acid.
This is why I haven't ever snorted H, I allways thought hydrochloride was for snorting and injecting, and base was for smoking?
Anyone?

1badrabbit
08-03-2005, 09:14 PM
If you go to www.heroinhelper.com you find that most people who came down with that disease from smoking it were smoking tar heroin. Also they have provent that its not the foil that is the culprit instead its something the heroin is cut with. So there really isn't much of a chance of you coming down with that from smoking the powdered heroin you get there.
Also to reply to the poster above, there are three basic types of heroin. Black tar heroin which we primarly get on the westcoast of the USA. This heroin is made for injecting, and smoking. Heroin no. 4 which is known as "white china" is made for snorting, and injecting. And the final type is Heroin no. 3 which is generally a brown powder heroin and is primarly for smoking, and sometimes injecting. To inject Heroin no. 3 you may need to combine it with an acid, I am not 100% sure the details because I have never dealt with no. 3. Likewise in order to smoke no. 4 you probably need to basify it first.

Paregoric Kid
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM
actually I think plugging is more effective than snorting. I've read that plugging is almost equivalent to an IM injection, which is certainly stronger than the nasal route.

paesan
10-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Definetely true PK. I know from personal experience that plugging is much more efficient than snorting. I couldn't tell the difference between IM and plugging morphine and I could definetely tell the difference between snorting and IM...

SomniGod
10-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Agreed... however IV IS a different rush....then it goes to the same high as you ride out. That goes for Cocaine, Morphine, H, and Ice (or so someone told me). This is in no way meant to convince ppl to use drugs intraveniously. You are your own person. Noone came be blamed for what you do besides YOURSELF!

~S~

paesan
10-13-2005, 06:04 PM
That's exactly why I've never put a needle in my vein. My drug habits are bad enough, I don't need to add needles on there.

JimmyJoe
01-31-2006, 05:17 PM
If you go to www.heroinhelper.com (http://www.heroinhelper.com) you find that most people who came down with that disease from smoking it were smoking tar heroin. Also they have provent that its not the foil that is the culprit instead its something the heroin is cut with. So there really isn't much of a chance of you coming down with that from smoking the powdered heroin you get there.
Also to reply to the poster above, there are three basic types of heroin. Black tar heroin which we primarly get on the westcoast of the USA. This heroin is made for injecting, and smoking. Heroin no. 4 which is known as "white china" is made for snorting, and injecting. And the final type is Heroin no. 3 which is generally a brown powder heroin and is primarly for smoking, and sometimes injecting. To inject Heroin no. 3 you may need to combine it with an acid, I am not 100% sure the details because I have never dealt with no. 3. Likewise in order to smoke no. 4 you probably need to basify it first.

I just wanted to clarify that the heroinhelper site does NOT say that black tar is the most common form of heroin that has resulted in cases of leukoencephalopathy. It says the exact opposite. It says that the suspected adulterant leading to the disease seems to not be found as often in black tar and urges smokers to switch to black tar. In addition, the same article on the heroinhelper site suggests that given all the risks, smoking is still the safest method in that author's opinion. This guy seems to be quite knowledgeable and has written a book called The Heroin User's Handbook in which he discusses purification and how to minimize risks. I suggest that those experimenting with heroin might want to look at the book, since it does have some good information, though I don't agree with everything the author, Francis Moraes says. Smokers that are concerned about the disease and do not wish to smoke or inject can snort as others here have suggested by heating the tar and, mixing it with a little distilled water. It can then either be applied to the nostrils with a dropper or through a nasal spray bottle. It is probably a good idea to start with a small test dose with each new batch to avoid overdose, since it is easier to overdo it with snorting as opposed to smoking. Actually, I've never seen the stats on which forms of heroin have caused leukoencephalopathy and I am still researching the issue, but the geographical areas where cases have been reported seem to be consistent with Morae's assertion that tar is safer in this regard since the areas where the disease has been reported are by and large areas where black tar is not as available. The main area where it is available is in the western part of the U.S. (where I live) in Arizona, New Mexico, parts of Texas and California. The cases of leuko.... have been reported mainly in Canada and the northeastern part of the United States where powder heroin predominates.

JimmyJoe
01-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Here is the direct quote from the www.heroinhelper.com (http://www.heroinhelper.com) site from the article about leukoencepolopathy. It is in the bottom part under the section on safety tips to avoid the disease:

"The problem adulterant does not seem to be used nearly as often with black tar heroin as it is with white powder heroin. For smokers with a choice, choose the black tar."

Thus, heroinhelper seems to suggest that tar is the safest form of heroin for the purpose of smoking.