PDA

View Full Version : How much Morphine do you need to "party"?

Nostromos
01-15-2007, 05:49 PM
PLEASE do not give me any boring lectures on how different people have different tolerances, I KNOW. And I don't care, I'm just curious how many milligrams you personally need in order to feel suitably pleasant.

'cause my lucky bastard friend got to take some last night! It was 180mg of morphine sulfate, 20mg of dexedrine, and after 4 hours he took 4mg of hydrocodone. he reported an almost lack of high-ness, and a relatively mild hangover. the hangover was an entirely psychological one. i think he may have built a tolerance by the time he consumed these drugs.

i'd appreciate opinions on whether these quantities are, for-you-personally-of-rectum, a butt-exploding pile of drugs or a mere "piffle".

piffle

slugbone
01-15-2007, 06:13 PM
PLEASE do not give me any boring lectures on how different people have different tolerances, I KNOW. And I don't care, I'm just curious how many milligrams you personally need in order to feel suitably pleasant.

'cause my lucky bastard friend got to take some last night! It was 180mg of morphine sulfate, 20mg of dexedrine, and after 4 hours he took 4mg of hydrocodone. he reported an almost lack of high-ness, and a relatively mild hangover. the hangover was an entirely psychological one. i think he may have built a tolerance by the time he consumed these drugs.

i'd appreciate opinions on whether these quantities are, for-you-personally-of-rectum, a butt-exploding pile of drugs or a mere "piffle".

piffle

seems to me tht 180mg of morph is quite a bit unless my math skills are totally fucked. probably 20-40 mg morph could get me buzzed, as per some opiod calculation sites show morph equal to roughly 15-20 mg of oc and almost 200 mg of codiene

moviebuff927
01-15-2007, 07:28 PM
It was 180mg of morphine sulfate, 20mg of dexedrine, and after 4 hours he took 4mg of hydrocodone. he reported an almost lack of high-ness, and a relatively mild hangover.

Why even bother with 4mg of hydrocodone? WTF? Did you mean hydromorphone?

That sounds like a nice little cocktail there, but if he was opiate naive, then 180mg of morphine sulfate was REALLY risky. That could have easily killed him if he didn't have a tolerance.

Lack of "high-ness"? The high really doesn't last as long as you'd like to think. Most people LOVED the way opiates made them feel in the beginning, but most of us are now chasing an empty dream because you'll never be able to get as high as you used to...there is a downside to addiction believe it or not :D

But I'd imagine you would have a lack of "high-ness" if you only took 4mg of hydrocodone!

- m o v i e b u f f

noahzark
01-15-2007, 07:48 PM
Also how was it taken?
I do about 400 to 600 MG of morph taken by mouth to get a good buzz.

Before I had the monster on my back I could get real nice on about 100 MG. Taken down the tummy wastes much of it but that is how I do it.

Noahzark

HistoryofMadness
01-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Hey man this isn't a lecture but it would help to know what the tolerance for the person being discussed is.

I would float on air if I did 180mg but people 'on' morphine, especially those on high amounts (say 150mg per day) would barely notice it.

Morphine is like methadone in that once you build up a tolerance (which seems to happen quickly because it has such a long half-life) it takes more and more over a very short period.

Azrael
01-16-2007, 01:55 AM
Orally, I dunno, somewhere north of 500mg...IV, 75-150mg ampule, or several 100mg MScontin (IV), rectally 300mg.

chemboy7
01-16-2007, 03:32 AM
200-300mg IV would be a good hit, my usual, hopefully this sub regimine will lower that significantly when I go back to using... there's nothing cool about a giant tolerance, it's not like ball size; that shit's expensive.

Porgie
01-16-2007, 04:55 AM
It takes around 300mg for me to feel pleasant if I take it orally. 180m a good start though. Plus I take 4mg of Suboxone a day so that makes a difference.

vicious86
01-16-2007, 05:20 AM
I guess im about average around here between 200 and 400mgs

OxyContinuously
01-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Shit, I feel like a sissy, cause i just need about 100 mgs to fly for hours!!

CIIORNOTHING
01-16-2007, 10:46 AM
100mg orally does me right. 30-60mg rectally does me reeeeeal good. I dont bang it so cant say there.

300mg rectally would likely kill me so as you can see by the various responses, tolerance DOES play a huge role in all this.

hovadagod
01-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Take 900mcg of fent and you'll feel it. But might die. Know your tolerance.

KiloByte
01-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Shit, I feel like a sissy, cause i just need about 100 mgs to fly for hours!!

Same here, unless this guy has a tolerance 180 mgs should have been pretty nice espeically if you add in the other shit.

halfalien_s4
01-16-2007, 11:28 AM
shit, my tolarence is so high because of using fent suckers everyday the docs have to give me extra meds for surgery....it really sucks i do not enjoy this....

Sitar
01-16-2007, 06:19 PM
"How much Morphine do you need to party?"

All of it.

Nostromos
01-16-2007, 06:45 PM
It's hard to tell the tolerance with this guy for some reason. The last opiates he took were 8mg hydromorphone about five days beforehand, and his last morphine sulfate ingestion was at the very least a week before, and no more than 100mg. he thinks that it was the occasional hydromorphone use since then that may have boosted his tolerance, but he also mentions how he's always felt that he has a "naturally high tolerance to opiates".

bummer.

a sudden death in the family, and his rather intensive participation in helping the dead's bereaved survivors, ALONG with his natural depression, left him rarin' that night for the ability to forget life's dump-ass-ness long enough to do a few fun things like record music tracks in his apartment.

if he likes chemical lovemaking that much, then i can't believe he chose to postpone taking them until all the services and whatever were over with. if i had a pill right now, i'd probably take it. and yeah, sorry about the mistake, but it was hydromorphone he took, not 'codone.