PDA

View Full Version : Black-tar/powder

Sgt_Rock
07-05-2005, 03:06 AM
All I ever see is black-tar heroin,if you do/can get powder heroin post and tell me about it.It must be nice.Can you snort it?

george123
07-07-2005, 01:50 PM
I have hung out with someone who bought it on the street in San Francisco in the Mission district, so its possible to find...It looked like you could snort it, but I don't know how well that works.

1badrabbit
07-07-2005, 02:31 PM
You can snort powdered heroin, and the people I have talked to that have done both say its cleaner but not a completely different experience. I think it would be a lot easier to get shitty powdered heroin as its simple to cut the hell out of it. Especially in an area like CA where tar is primarily present, because the people would pay a huge premium for powder dope since its so rare. Cause of that the dealer is gonna step on it a lot to make extra cash. Feel lucky you can get tar though man here I can't get shit most times so I envy you.

paesan
07-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I just got back from Boston where all they have is powder, no tar and all my friends snort it none of them IV. The stuff my buddies have is white to light brown and is strong as hell. I have a fairly high tolerance (80mg OC for an example of a starting dose followed by many many 40mg boosters) and 1/3 of a $20 got me rocked. I did a whole 20 while I was out there and I couldn't hold my head up for 3 hours.

bogumil
07-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Sorry for the stupid question friends, but: Black Tar - what is its consistency? You say it is not powdered ... Is it more like opium then?

The dope we get here looks pretty exactly like that 3rd pic from the right in the picture of this site here.

1badrabbit
07-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Tar can be a powdered consistency or it can also be thick and gooey like roofing tar.

casperfromkidz
07-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Ive never seen tar eather, personally I havent even done that much H, Only when there were absolutly no OC's in town, but every time I did it was white powder and I snorted it, or smoked it both worked well for me!

alowishus
07-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Between smoking or snorting which is better, or which do you prefer.

I've never done H, and well I've learned to never say never:rolleyes: , but....I don't like little hollow metal tubes being jabed into me, so, as far as today is concerned we won't be I.V.ing anything.
That makes pinning not a choice. ;)

I do so love the buzz of a good opiate, tooo much perhaps.

Sgt_Rock
07-10-2005, 12:07 AM
You can snort powdered heroin, and the people I have talked to that have done both say its cleaner but not a completely different experience. I think it would be a lot easier to get shitty powdered heroin as its simple to cut the hell out of it. Especially in an area like CA where tar is primarily present, because the people would pay a huge premium for powder dope since its so rare. Cause of that the dealer is gonna step on it a lot to make extra cash. Feel lucky you can get tar though man here I can't get shit most times so I envy you.

Dont envy me I pay $10 for a piece literaly the size of a BB (or smaller) although 1/4 grams are $25 which aint to bad.Unfortunatly my hands are partialy perilized so i cant hold a needle steady enough to hit a vein so i gotta' muscle it which takes me at least a 1/4 gm to get off,im' resorting to pods.

Sgt_Rock
07-10-2005, 12:15 AM
I just got back from Boston where all they have is powder, no tar and all my friends snort it none of them IV. The stuff my buddies have is white to light brown and is strong as hell. I have a fairly high tolerance (80mg OC for an example of a starting dose followed by many many 40mg boosters) and 1/3 of a $20 got me rocked. I did a whole 20 while I was out there and I couldn't hold my head up for 3 hours.

Every once in a while i get this brown powder but if you even breath on it it turns to goo,what does that mean?
Tolerance twice before i crushed and snorted 4 of those tan/beige colored 40 mg oxy's and didnt even feel high although my friends say i sounded f-ed up.also 5,6 or even 7 vicodins wont do a thing for me.To this day ive never gotten high on heroin like my friends i get sleepy,even nod out but not really high.

Sgt_Rock
07-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Sorry for the stupid question friends, but: Black Tar - what is its consistency? You say it is not powdered ... Is it more like opium then?

The dope we get here looks pretty exactly like that 3rd pic from the right in the picture of this site here.

I dont see any picture where can i see it?
Black tar is literaly like black tar but its hard enough to break in half usualy but sometimes its gooey and if you only buy a dime its a bitch getting it off the plastic.

bogumil
07-10-2005, 03:44 AM
On the top of this page here in the opiophile.org - logo. I didnt exprss it right sorry. The brown rocky powder in the 3rd pic from the right is what the H looks like here. It has this very well known smell of vinegar/acetic anhydride. Pretty nice and 30 bucks for a gram. The last weeks it was kinda bad, I always got stomach cramps and feeling of vomiting. But now its perfect again. SWIM always snorts, usually 4 times a day (i know ... stupid) and he never gets nosebleeding.

Id like to see black tar. must look cool. It cant be cut that easy I guess when it has that consistency?

blackdog
07-18-2005, 11:25 PM
wow i never took the time to sudy the pics on top of the page .nice call we have some very talented peeps amongst us all everybody wang chung tonight uh huh mmmmkayyyy oh yeah ive never seen/done tar either but sometimes the powder ive gotten turned into tarlike crap recently i had some crap that i knew i was gonna have a tough time with and so after 15 minutes to draw it up my set i got a phone call so i put the set down 4-5 minutes i pick it up and it wouldnt even budge i eventually got the plunger out and took a paper clip and couldnt get the load to come loose or out it was like gelitan jello ,i'm kinda glad i didnt get into my body....just imagine some of the crap we do ingest ,it must be a constant battle for our body to keep us tickin for all that we do to it? peace da/dog

Peripat
07-19-2005, 02:17 AM
I've never seen black tar either. I only used H a few times in the United States, and that was in Connecticut (*sighs deeply with blissful recall about how good that powder was, mmmm!*) By the time I got to the West Coast, I had almost a year's clean time behind me and quite frankly would have been too afraid to score black tar by myself as I wouldn't have had a clue what to do with it, as in how to mix it up that is. (I've always IV'ed my heroin, too expensive to do otherwise here.)

milky
08-06-2005, 01:14 PM
A few people have said that they have scored powdered heroin that went gooey and wouldn't mix up properly, did you ever try adding citric acid, vit c powder, or even lemon juice/vinegar, (last two only if you're desperate!) as it could be heroin base, which wont mix with water and needs some kind of an acid to break it down.
All the gear we get in the UK (all of Europe I think,) is base, and from doing a lot of reading, I hear more of this Afghani type heroin is making it over to th US.

red26
08-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Alittle off base here but the same thing happens to deCent PCP. If it sits around for bout 30 hours or so it breaks down into a goopy mess. I'm curious to know what it is about these chemicals that initiates this reaction other than co2? And why? Heroin breaking down is'nt something I've evr herd of being that I'm used to the tar, and just so you know, I believe the stickier, the better wich has been my experience. The tar can dry out from exposure to different things i.e.heat(like being transported in a car panel on a hot day in the sun), it can end up sweating wich I've seen happen and you lose a bunch of the good stuff ect. ect....

1badrabbit
08-06-2005, 07:28 PM
I have gotten tar that was a brown fluffy powder, but if you breathed on it the powder would slowly melt into a black tar and if left it would harden into a hard black rock. Even though it looks like powdered heroin its still tar and wouldn't be good to snort unless liquified first. Its easier to mix up when its still powder though because it dissolves better. Powder tar still wouldn't be good to snort unless you liquify it and drip it in your nose that way.
Also muscling tar is very very hard on your body and there is an excellent chance of getting an abscess when IM'ing it. That is probably one of the worst ways to use black tar heroin at least for your body.
I have never had a problem with tar losing its "good stuff" from getting hot like you mention. Even after it sitting out over night it seems just fine to me. I do find that once tar gets hot and melts it can become almost impossible to get it off the plastic its in. You have to freeze it and hope it will come off that way.
Its funny I had always heard that very little heroin no. 3 or heroin base ever makes it to the US. Most of what I have read said that heroin in the US is primarily tar or heroin no. 4 aka china white.

red26
08-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Being at the 'hub' of america (denver) I've seen alot of strange dope. I think alot of it has to do with whatever it got stomped with as far as chemical reactions go. I'm freakin flyin right now and having some technical difficulties so please pardon my rudness, but I need to cut out here. Thanx for the input though bro!

bogumil
08-07-2005, 05:18 AM
after 15 minutes to draw it up my set i got a phone call so i put the set down 4-5 minutes i pick it up and it wouldnt even budge i eventually got the plunger out and took a paper clip and couldnt get the load to come loose or out it was like gelitan jello ,i'm kinda glad i didnt get into my body....just imagine some of the crap we do ingest ,it must be a constant battle for our body to keep us tickin for all that we do to it? peace da/dog

Isnt it the time to remain in silent for a minute and thank our bodies for all the work they do to keep us on this planet? LOL. No joke, its amazing.

1badrabbit
08-07-2005, 06:31 PM
The human body is indeed an engineering marvel.

Sgt_Rock
08-08-2005, 03:36 AM
I have gotten tar that was a brown fluffy powder, but if you breathed on it the powder would slowly melt into a black tar and if left it would harden into a hard black rock. Even though it looks like powdered heroin its still tar and wouldn't be good to snort unless liquified first. Its easier to mix up when its still powder though because it dissolves better. Powder tar still wouldn't be good to snort unless you liquify it and drip it in your nose that way.
Also muscling tar is very very hard on your body and there is an excellent chance of getting an abscess when IM'ing it. That is probably one of the worst ways to use black tar heroin at least for your body.
I have never had a problem with tar losing its "good stuff" from getting hot like you mention. Even after it sitting out over night it seems just fine to me. I do find that once tar gets hot and melts it can become almost impossible to get it off the plastic its in. You have to freeze it and hope it will come off that way.
Its funny I had always heard that very little heroin no. 3 or heroin base ever makes it to the US. Most of what I have read said that heroin in the US is primarily tar or heroin no. 4 aka china white.

Every now and then i get the same,breath on it and it turns to goo.

Ogre
08-08-2005, 10:06 AM
There are a few different kinds of powder. The powder in the UK is ment for smoking, thats why it's made that way and you have to break it down with an acid before you boot it up.
You can snort tar if you really want too.
Put it in the spoon and heat (I don't, I always cold shoot) for a few seconds. Pull out the plunger and rub the tar around it the spoon til it all breaks down. Put cotten in and suck it up in a IV needle. Break off the metal point needle and shoot it up your nose and snort at the same time. It's called Hot Railing.
Your nose will go slightly numb. This is normal. Allow some time to take effect.....now go have a smoke and watch some tv.

b240c
08-08-2005, 03:07 PM
A few people have said that they have scored powdered heroin that went gooey and wouldn't mix up properly, did you ever try adding citric acid, vit c powder, or even lemon juice/vinegar, (last two only if you're desperate!) as it could be heroin base, which wont mix with water and needs some kind of an acid to break it down.
All the gear we get in the UK (all of Europe I think,) is base, and from doing a lot of reading, I hear more of this Afghani type heroin is making it over to th US.

so um, can you elaborate on this i think i might have come across some of this as of late. have you ever just added water to it and if so do you know what happens? this bullshit my dealer had been getting before i said fuck him was our normal off white/tanish dope and when you added water it would sorta cloud up. if was next to impossible to draw up but after you did and shot it it was very elusive, you couldnt tell if you were high or not...any of that sound about right? also how much of what do you add to what to prep a base shot? thx

blackdog
08-08-2005, 03:31 PM
oh oh here i go.. how can u people do this to yourselves when theres other people sick and in ill health that wish they had the health and/or bodies you have(ok ma enough ,ihear ya ma, get off my case ma....hmmmmmm where's my gear ah there u r, ok a little this ,some of that ...tie off ...push ahhhhhhhh yaeh ma ilove u ma don't worie maaaaa) a true story as told in real time by the blackdog peace lol da/dogg

Ogre
08-11-2005, 02:16 AM
Some people use lemon juice on it. use as much lemon juice as water on other powder and shoot like normal. that kind of H doesn't break down right in just water so it very well may be that your feeling that way because the H isn't getting into the water..ie breaking down right. Mostly that kind of H is in the UK and europe. your in the US? As far as i know there isn't much of it here, it could be it's just bad dope.

shinobi
08-11-2005, 11:13 PM
i heard of some real bad dope goin round the UK a while ago. Was bein cut with shit like bleach, cement dust, batery acid, that sort of thing. Was seriously pissed when my friend email me bout it. I thaught that sort off shit was mostly confined to meth. Duno if its entierly true but the person who told me doesnt have anything to gain by lieing to me and besides, said person is usualy straight up with me.

Ogre
08-13-2005, 01:41 AM
I wouldn't doubt it at all. With the kind of drug we're talking about I don't at all. Some do it to make an extra buck or so they can do it themselves.

rachamim18
09-27-2005, 01:18 PM
You know, you can easily turn that "Tar" into powder [amber clored] as well as purify it if you wanted...

paesan
09-27-2005, 01:48 PM
You know, you can easily turn that "Tar" into powder [amber clored] as well as purify it if you wanted...

You can?!?!? How??? Tar is the only shit they get here and I'd like to know how to make it a nice pure powder...

rachamim18
09-27-2005, 02:45 PM
OK, a tried and true method to not only convert your "tar" to powder but to purify it as well.

The following "recipe" is for a Mexican "ounce" which is 25 grams but can be adjusted porportionately.

I] Add 450 ml of distilled water to the 25 grams of tar which should have already been cut up into small pieces.

II] Mix well at room temp. until completely dissolved.

III] Over a large meausring cup, set up two disposable coffee filters.

IV] Pour in your heroin/distilled water solution a tiny bit at a time.

V] After each portion, make sure it has gone all the way through the filters before starting your next portion.

VI] The resultant liquid should be dark amber. Pour it into a clean container for the next step.

VII] Place 5 coffee filters into your secon measuring cup and repeat the process of puring the amber solution, bit by little bit into the filters. Again, do so in small portions and always wait for the last portion to make its way through before starting the next portion.

VII] The resultant liquid should be clear, or close to it. Pour it into a sufficiently sized glass baking dish. For a Mexican "ounce" you should use a 15x9x3 sized dish but adjust accordingly for different batches.

VIII] Place in a pre-warmed oven set at 175 degrees, on the bake setting.

IX] Watch it closely but it should take about 6 hours for the afore mentioned amount. You will know it is done when it has hardened into a transparent amber solid stuck to the glass baking dish.

X] Use a flat balded implement, even a screw driver, and scrape the amber pieces out of the dish.

These pieces can then be crushed into a beige powder.

Warning: It will absorb moisture from the atmosphere and turn back into tar, like all "Mexican Brown" so keep it extremely dry.

You can adulterate it when it is in powder form or when you have it in liquid form, your choice.

Va_va
10-19-2005, 06:51 AM
All we can get in myarea is powdered heroin, ive never seen but heard off black tar heroin and thought it was stronger. When i started i got a better high off 2 lines of h than i do now 4 months dwn the line of shooting up half a score bag!

Edit to a post above - the powder we get doesnt need amn acid if your smoking it but you do need an acid like acsorbic or citric for shooting

shaunclo
10-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Thats funny, the grass is always greener on the other side!!! I have only ever seen black-tar, and always thought that white powder H was stronger. I have seen such a wide variety of balck-tar, the best stuff is really gooey and an amber color. It smells like vinegar/bbq sauce. It is a hard substance, until you start touching it. It then slowly starts turning to goo and gets really really sticky. I usually smoked (IV'd only on special occassions) and whenever I grabbed my shit to tear a bowl off, it would get stuck all over my finger tips, and under my fingernails. On a hot day, you would have to stick it in the fridge so it would harden, or else you have some mess on your hands (literally). I never had a problem with adding water to shoot this shit, it was always pretty simple. I never had to use acid, just add water mix, heat and shoot. I had this powdered black-tar once that was shit. It was so cut it would sparkle and explode when smoked. Goddamn crap it was!!! I havnt seen any in a while since I no longer use, but am curious as to how good or bad the shit is right now.

rachamim18
10-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Technically, "tar" is never purer than powdered heroin by virtue of its incomplete synthisis. However, you can adulterate either one so that the whole question becomes moot.

Evolbeaver
10-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Alittle off base here but the same thing happens to deCent PCP. If it sits around for bout 30 hours or so it breaks down into a goopy mess. I'm curious to know what it is about these chemicals that initiates this reaction other than co2? And why? Heroin breaking down is'nt something I've evr herd of being that I'm used to the tar, and just so you know, I believe the stickier, the better wich has been my experience. The tar can dry out from exposure to different things i.e.heat(like being transported in a car panel on a hot day in the sun), it can end up sweating wich I've seen happen and you lose a bunch of the good stuff ect. ect....

actually, i think it depends on what kind of sticky. I used to get shit that was so dry that it would just crack in half when you would cut it with a knife, it was so dry that you couldn't really just smash it back together without a lot of effort and "huffing" on it a lot. Now i get sticky/tary stuff and its not as good.

poonwhalla
10-28-2005, 01:25 AM
I would take powder over tar any day hard to find powder around here though. The powder on the east coast on the Jersey shore blew me away snorting it had me nodding for hours it was never out of the bag long enough to get sticky. My friends who spiked it just used water and never had a problem. I guess it just depends how refined it is and what it is cut with. With tar smoking it after a while just becomes a tease and it goes way to quick. if you don't want to spike it doing a hot rail will give you a better glow with tar.

oldschool?
10-28-2005, 11:43 AM
ever try adding citric acid, vit c powder, or even lemon juice/vinegar, (last two only if you're desperate!) I hear more of this Afghani type heroin is making it over to th US.

for part one (of the quote) this is qute missleading as I've just as often read to use fresh lemon juice as yours first choice (and believe this was said by an opiophile who also work in the medical community)

as for part two - BUT OF COURSE!!! why do ya think the U.S. got rid of the Taliban??!!(not that i have anything good to say or think about the Taliban obviously)

one thing you amercans probably didn't get a chance to read is that the Taliban had irradicated the poppy fields...an you can be sure theyre better en ever now!!

p.s. it was an amercan aunt who informed me of the veitnam war also being related to H improted by the US from Laos...so its pretty old hat to me that the only reason drugs are illegall is so that the friends of those in power make more money...its fact the harrson act was only intended as a taxation law...ok im done ranting...at least my daily herbal supplements are virtually legal in "my" country....(well some provinces...a highway cop in saskatchewan once told a friend of mine "in Manitoba they'd probably just throw this away, but I'm gonna charge ya" (this was for less than a g of herb) bastard - Incidently he ended up paying a lawyer $250 to have it thrown out by the judge...but I'm not posotive the charges were dropped, they may have just been stayed...do you amercian even know what i'm talking about...is there such things is USA also...wow am i ever ranting off topic...oh well... this is why i space my paragraph so half you just skip to what you care to read!!lol

paesan
10-28-2005, 02:54 PM
for part one (of the quote) this is qute missleading as I've just as often read to use fresh lemon juice as yours first choice (and believe this was said by an opiophile who also work in the medical community)

No they said do not under any circumstance use lemon juice as it can cause infections in your heart. People like Rebo have done it for years with no negative consequences but that does not mean that you will not get any. Vit C (ascorbic acid) or citric acid is all you really want to use here...

mort
10-30-2005, 11:33 AM
You can?!?!? How??? Tar is the only shit they get here and I'd like to know how to make it a nice pure powder...

A quick way to make tar snortable:

Grab some desiccant (from a vitamin bottle or something - it's the packet of silica gel kicking it in there to keep moisture off of the gelcaps), your tar and an airtight container. Throw the tar and desiccant in the airtight container and leave 'em alone for 8-24 hours (which is easier said than done). Once you have leached a bit of the moisture off you should be able to crush up your tar with a vial (which I think is best done in a wooden box, so that shit doesn't get flung all over the place - best of luck getting the last bits off of the vial and the box). You can further refine by chopping it up with a razor blade on a mirror (the credit card on a cd-case is a bad idea because this shit is still pretty "sticky"). Rack into the portion size of your choice and serve.

Note: I don't think this'll work so well with SF tar (that shit is too sticky, you'll have to do it as nose-drops), but it definitely will work with what is seen in LA.

Note the second: this doesn't make it any purer, just allows you to snort, rather than spike or smoke.

So I hear, at least...

psychotiKK
11-06-2005, 09:50 PM
A quick way to make tar snortable:

Grab some desiccant (from a vitamin bottle or something - it's the packet of silica gel kicking it in there to keep moisture off of the gelcaps), your tar and an airtight container. Throw the tar and desiccant in the airtight container and leave 'em alone for 8-24 hours (which is easier said than done). Once you have leached a bit of the moisture off you should be able to crush up your tar with a vial (which I think is best done in a wooden box, so that shit doesn't get flung all over the place - best of luck getting the last bits off of the vial and the box). You can further refine by chopping it up with a razor blade on a mirror (the credit card on a cd-case is a bad idea because this shit is still pretty "sticky"). Rack into the portion size of your choice and serve.

Note: I don't think this'll work so well with SF tar (that shit is too sticky, you'll have to do it as nose-drops), but it definitely will work with what is seen in LA.

Note the second: this doesn't make it any purer, just allows you to snort, rather than spike or smoke.

So I hear, at least...

Easier method:

Take your tar and place it in a spoon.
Add a few small drops of water.
Heat the solution with a lighter.
Stir the solution and wait for it to cool down.
Take a straw and snort the liquid.

It's that easy. It's just like the begining process of shooting it. I have always used this method and found it to be the best (other than IV) way to take black tar. It may not sound like it works, but trust me it does.

tar veins jj
11-10-2005, 08:22 PM
If one were so inclined...(i dont know why you would want to do this, as shooting it is much easier and fucks you up better), but if you put a lump of tar on a small plate, then put a flame under it....it will melt the tar....when the tar is melted put an ice cube under the plate under the tar to cool it off rapidly. After you do that you can scrape the tar off with a razor blade and it then has almost a crystal meth consitancy. I used to do this for the first couple of days before i started to shoot up and ruined my life. In arizona it is very easy to get brown powder heroin.

Tar_Baby
01-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Every once in a while i get this brown powder but if you even breath on it it turns to goo,what does that mean?
Tolerance twice before i crushed and snorted 4 of those tan/beige colored 40 mg oxy's and didnt even feel high although my friends say i sounded f-ed up.also 5,6 or even 7 vicodins wont do a thing for me.To this day ive never gotten high on heroin like my friends i get sleepy,even nod out but not really high.

The sticky brown powder turns into tar when you breathe on it..its still tar..you could freeze it and break it with a hammer and itll turn back into a glassy powder.

Coddfish
01-06-2006, 04:29 AM
I used to live in a place where there was only tar and no powder. Everyone talked about how great it would be to get the powder, that it was cleaner, purer, yada yada yada. Then I moved to Southeast asia where all there was was white powder. Not that clean, not that good. Then I moved to where they only had brown powder and everyone talked about how lucky I was to have had tar, that it was so much stronger than the stuff they got. I found very little difference between the tar and the brown powder. The same $ amount equalled the same weight equalled the same number of shots. I think that we fiends want to chase that rush, but the fact is that if you are getting decent dope then you probably shouldn't worry about the flowers smellingbetter on the other side of the fence. Don't spend more for a novelty in your area unless you have expendable funds, it will probably not be worth your while nor your cash. By the way has anyone tried snorting dope thats been dissolved in H2O? It ain't fun and it tastes about as bad as anything can, and it really didn't work for me. If there's a choice of any other method, I would advise against it.

blackdog
01-07-2006, 09:32 PM
someone asked what the black tar looks like ????let me guess how's about blackish and tarish maybe oww-oowwww peace da/dawgg:cool:

HiJacked
01-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Ive never seen tar eather, personally I havent even done that much H, Only when there were absolutly no OC's in town, but every time I did it was white powder and I snorted it, or smoked it both worked well for me!

Well your friendly online narcotic information proliferator (me & the DEA) have come to just fix that shit as of right now.......

http://www.geocities.com/rippinskin@sbcglobal.net/heroin-pic.jpg

ps: Dont think that this excellent picture is by any means top notch chiva. The best Black Tar comes inside the usual balloon wrapped over a thin cellophane layer and when you cut into it, it slices like a Hershey's bar or like chocolate and is very potent . Plus never underestimate the tars power to grab ahold of you when you've told yourself "Just one time and thats it". Too many youngsters slightly enjoy their first time Chasing the dragon experience usually it seems safer inhaling the Tar from aluminum foil, and for fucks sake! We all know its just you damn needle users that fall into the heroin junkie stereotype....right? :rolleyes:

Even some of the strongest willed people cant handle heroins insomniatic sickniss for 7 to 15 days .
So this may be why most smack users turn to the most available heroin treatment being peddled by these organized smackhouses , its called 'Dolphine Hcl'. (aka methadone).
Which is a life saver to some, and yet a curse to others. The discomfort and withdrawal symptoms from the methadone linger on for several months theyre not as quick as heroin to show their initial onset of action , but once you've detoxed this synthetic shit out of your body several things start taking place: Upon detoxing your methadone its the mu-receptors and other opiate receptors inside your brain that start malfunctioning due to lack of a few other endorphines that your brain stopped making when you decided to flood those receptor sites with heroin and other opiates they tricked your brain into thinking youve got enough of the norepinepherine and seretonin made so when you stop.....blammo! your out of the 'feelgood' endorphines and must deal with withdrawal. . after you

And methadone daily dosing is just prolonging the inevitable withdrawals , unless you dont care to be a drugs bitch forever.

Only You Smoked, Snorted, Injected, and (god forbid) anally absorbed whatever opiate it was that grabbed you by your neck and bitchslapped you a few times addicting you into needing more and more opiates to avoid feeling that ungoddly hellish "GOTTA GET SOME MONEY FOR SOME SHIT NO MATTER WHAT!". feeling.

SO there I'm done! LONG LIVE METHAMPHETAMINE! Once a year will not kill too many people. too bad it's a daily thing. Hahahhah!

poppy
01-20-2006, 05:15 PM
SO there I'm done! LONG LIVE METHAMPHETAMINE! Once a year will not kill too many people. too bad it's a daily thing. Hahahhah!
:confused: Not sure if you're joking???? But I think I'll stick with my methadone script just the same!! Lets just say where strong drugs are concerned I say 'better the devil u know to the one u don't and all that......':)
methadone daily dosing is just prolonging the inevitable withdrawals , unless you dont care to be a drugs bitch forever.
I realize that (from certain veiwpoints) methadone daily dosing is just prolonging the inevitable withdrawals. However it also enables me to live a 'normal' life in terms of caring for my kids, keeping a decent roof over our heads, going to college (to better myself) etc..
At the end of the day if I was sick with anything else (and I do veiw drug/alcohol addiction as an illness) nobody would question my need for daily medication. I have no intention of being 'a drugs bitch forever' and choose to see my methadone use in a positive light ie.as a necessary stepping stone which (hopefully) will enable me to cross the 'white water' of heroin addiction!

skeletontea
01-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping that's a joke too, I used amphetamine, and methamphetamine daily for a while (an attempt to loose weight, now I've chosen to excersise instead, what a novel an idea, eh?)

The dirtiest most paranoid feelings just seem to emerge when you've been up on that stuff for a week. I don't even think is a good high. The best way to describe the high is to imagine you are about 7 years old, its Christmas morning, 6:00 am. You've awakened and are trying to get your parents out of bed so you can open your presents. After attempting to rouse them for about 5 minutes they finally emerge from their slumber.

You run into the living room, and that anticipation to open your presents, and feeling of exitement is the feeling of the high from meth. You're happy, and about to burst from exitement. But with methampetamine you never get to open your presents. There is never contentment, you are always on the verge of where you want to be, but never get there. If you can visualize these feelings, thats pretty much exactly how you feel. You run the race, but never win, you just keep going lap after lap, burning out your gears. It ends up being the most disapointing high ever, and the few positives are overshadowed by a mountain of negatives.

sidman
01-22-2006, 02:20 PM
black tar basically suck's(my opinion!!) because it involve's too much work!! (spoon,cooking,)
a more purified form (china white) dissolves as soon as the water hits it...the water turn's dark brown/almost black,you suck it up,jab it in and before you get the needle out,your face is in your lap!! i almost killed myself(accidently)with the shit!
black tar is exactly that!! mostly "tar"! If you got good tar,processed it too see how much is really heroin in it,you would be suprised at how small it would come back.....#4 grade,pure dope is the best you can get,and deadly!! that is what is sold on the east coast(N.Y. , C.T. , N.J.) You just really have to know your connection,or you risk buying off the street and it may be cut to shit!! but if you know someone(not really hard to do out here,heroin's an epidemic out here!!it's everywhere,school-kid's are doing it!!) your good to go....just be careful....a dab' will do ya!!

Coddfish
01-22-2006, 10:25 PM
I guarantee there is plenty of great tar out there, I've had it.

sidman
01-23-2006, 08:03 AM
yeah,your probably right...what do i know anyways?

SomniGod
01-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Actually, though I would be inclined to agree with sidman...powder SHOULD be better thatn tar, but I have had tar that landed me in the ER.... also...I was using less than 1/3 of my normal amount of gear wheni tried this tar... barely a little piece..and it put me DOWN! So, do beware... just cuz the stuff looks nasty, doesn't meant that it isn't EXTREMELY potent!

~S~

jab
01-23-2006, 12:50 PM
This is very sound advice. I've had the same experiences. Start of small, and don't ever judge the book by it's cover.

Good luck!

Actually, though I would be inclined to agree with sidman...powder SHOULD be better thatn tar, but I have had tar that landed me in the ER.... also...I was using less than 1/3 of my normal amount of gear wheni tried this tar... barely a little piece..and it put me DOWN! So, do beware... just cuz the stuff looks nasty, doesn't meant that it isn't EXTREMELY potent!

~S~

blackdog
04-01-2006, 08:49 PM
hey hijacked thanx fer da pic of some mexi-cali brown tar/black tar ??
but i was more under the impression and have had it described to me as just like that telephone pole black-tar that on a hot day drips off the telephone poles. exactly like that i've been told buy quite a few peeps, also some roads have tar that bubbles up outta the road on hot days some sez it looks like the thing too?? whew hew never tried it but hey i'm game who want's ta trade some east coast baseball cards fer some west coast cards wink-wink nudge-nudge?????? peace da/dawgg

poonwhalla
04-02-2006, 03:54 AM
I think the bottom line is who you know not what you know but like dogg said looks like you scraped it off a tele pole thats the best tar. powder can be cut wit all kinds of shit but pure powder is better than tar anyday if you ask me. Been from east to west a few times but once you are there does it really matter if it is black or white brown powder or tar?????

THEPAINTER1960
04-02-2006, 07:09 AM
All we have here in n.y. is the powder but when i was down in florida i scored some black tar and really liked it. I only needed about a half of a match head. Very strong. Anyway i have heard of people making powder out of the tar by just mixing[ mannitol,quinnine or any powdered substance] in a blender and just mix you end up with that sort of brown powder.

devilsdrug
04-02-2006, 07:45 AM
ive had oz of tar straight from south of the border(like it came off telepole) and ive had oz straight from nam and thailand in my grubby hands and it all good , its just like smokin different weed , you get a different high, none of which id turn down

bogumil
04-02-2006, 01:30 PM
This is black tar? Man it really looks like a stone .. or like tar ....

I would be really afraid to slam that. I am already careful with powder heroin that we get here, which usually is only cut with manitol, but with a good amount of manitol. LOL

Its pretty obvious that bacteria has much place and moisture to survive there.

But Id be curious ow it is. IF I would like to snort that, i would give it a little chem treatment. Like the whole h20HClNP-shit that I always talk about...

ZodiacKiller
04-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Well, I guess I'll chime in on this here thread 'cause it's Sunday and I'm bored.

Here in Wisconsin all we get is powder. The quality varies of course, but me n' my dope buddy (who cops for me n' my wife) seem to have a good connect. He sells what he calls "raw", which is a combo of powder and rocks (kinda like coke), and he sells in $50, $90, & $150 "bags". It's usually a tan color, and we chop it up and snort it on a mirror (my bud IV's it, but that's not for me). It varies in potency, but always seems very good. I've heard of other people getting "dime" bags of crappy, cut powder, but I'm sure that anywhere you go you're gonna find shitty dope if you don't have a "hook-up". I've never had to cop on the street, but have heard a lot of horror stories...

I would like to try tar, and hope to do so soon via a friend in Cali, but I'm concerned about method of ingestion. Does smoking it equal the high of snorting? It seems like smoking "under glass" would be the easiest, but I don't know if this method will be the best. It seems like processing tar into powder would be a huge hassle, but then again, I'm a novice when it comes to stuff like that. I ain't no chemist, haha!

Anyway, good day to all!

ZodiacKiller

opos
04-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Recently some BTH that has the consitancy of hard candy has come around and this stuff beats the gooey shit up and down the street. It's crushes nice and inhalates easy and is seriously potent. Though it's something of a tricky business keeping it from going gooey. Normaly since the BT up here has been gooey folks either smoked it or rammed it. I never liked smooking ,alot of hastle but BT in it's powder form seems to be as potent or very friggin close to the the beige/brown powders and almost half the price. Yippy!

shaunclo
04-18-2006, 10:26 AM
I would like to try tar, and hope to do so soon via a friend in Cali, but I'm concerned about method of ingestion. Does smoking it equal the high of snorting? It seems like smoking "under glass" would be the easiest, but I don't know if this method will be the best. ZodiacKiller

Smoking it hits you almost as fast as shooting, but with less of an impact. I started off smoking the tar, and thats all I did for a while. Smoking wouldnt equal the high of snorting, smoking tar is kinda like a nice warm rush, but isnt nearly as close as banging or snorting. Dont get me wrong, I have puked my guts out from smoking way too much, but I dont think I have ever heard of anyone OD'ing from smoking tar. I believe you would just pass out before you could OD. (that is if your not drunk and pilled out, then you could definitely OD from smoking it)

Smoking tar is kind of a wasteful way of ingesting it, compared to "hot railing" or "banging" My dealer use to just eat .8 of tar every day, and only .8, never more never less. I guess he just got tired of smoking and banging. Then again, he was going on I think 30 years of using every day. Im not sure what you mean by "under glass", are you talking about a glass pipe?? If so, that would be even a more wasteful way of using tar. You wanna only use foil when "chasing the dragon."

I have only ever seen and tried tar, so far, and have to say that I have never gotten a "fall down on my bed, eyes roll back from excrusiating pleasure" feeling from tar. Then again, I never really shot too much in one shot. I was in it for the long-maintenance-run, sometimes, I would enjoy the ritual more than the actual high. I couldnt wait to come down, so I could shoot back up. There was just something about cooking up a shot that made my scream with pleasure inside.

I dont think I have ever seen tar look like the pic a couple of posts up, that shit looks nasty. The stuff I use to come across looke like an amber color, smelled like BBQ sauce and vinegar, and was messy as FUCK!!! I only ever went through 1 guy for my whole 3-4 year tar run. Then that came crashing down like a house of cards. Since then, I have only seen it like twice, and it hasnt even been that good. I would have to say that I think I would rather have powder, the shit I am hearing nowadays with poeple coming down with all sorts of shit from nasty ol tar makes me sick. Then again, the grass is always greener on the other side.

ZodiacKiller
04-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Im not sure what you mean by "under glass", are you talking about a glass pipe?? If so, that would be even a more wasteful way of using tar. You wanna only use foil when "chasing the dragon."

Actually, when I say "under glass" I meant the way we used to smoke chunky hash back in the day: You place pin through a piece of cardboard, put the chunk of hash on the pin, and place on a flat surface (a table or a plate). Then you put a glass (like a high-ball drink glass or something) over the burning hunk of whatever. When the glass is full of smoke, you tilt the edge so there is an opening, stick a straw or tube in and inhale all the smoke.

This was a great, efficient way to smoke hash back in the day, and I seem to recall someone either here or on Bluelight talking about smoking Tar Heroin that way. But if the tar turns into runny goo when heat is applied, then it would not be a good method of administration. Does tar always turn runny and gooey? I wish I knew firsthand, but we get no tar here whatsoever...

Don't even get me started on the "hot-knifing" technique. Anyone know about this one?

ZodiacKiller

shaunclo
04-18-2006, 04:47 PM
But if the tar turns into runny goo when heat is applied, then it would not be a good method of administration. Does tar always turn runny and gooey? I wish I knew firsthand, but we get no tar here whatsoever...

ZodiacKiller

Yes, as far as I know black-tar always turns to goo when smoked. This is one of the reasons they call smoking tar "chasing the dragon" cause when you smoke it, it runs and you chase it with a lighter and a tooter.

From what you have been posting about the shit you get Z_K, I dont think you are missign out on anything with tar. Everyone I know prefers powder to tar any day of the week. But ya never know, maybe you will get lucky sooner or later........

Opiyum
04-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Yes, as far as I know black-tar always turns to goo when smoked. This is one of the reasons they call smoking tar "chasing the dragon" cause when you smoke it, it runs and you chase it with a lighter and a tooter.

From what you have been posting about the shit you get Z_K, I dont think you are missign out on anything with tar. Everyone I know prefers powder to tar any day of the week. But ya never know, maybe you will get lucky sooner or later........

Never had tar only powder. Some people are saying its hard to smoke the tar due to the ?runnyness?(if thats not a word it should be) so why cant you just smoke it out of an oil pipe?

shaunclo
04-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Never had tar only powder. Some people are saying its hard to smoke the tar due to the ?runnyness?(if thats not a word it should be) so why cant you just smoke it out of an oil pipe?

Im not really sure what an oil pipe is, but you dont want the tar to run over the same place twice. Cause you start burning foil that way and it burns up more of the tar that way, thus giving you less of the good ol goodiness.

Thats it, this thread must die a painfull death.......this is making me fiend very very badly.

starts looking through his carpet talking to himself saying "I know I dropped a chunk here somewhere"

Ahhhhh, memories............

Opiyum
04-18-2006, 05:27 PM
People use them alot to smoke meth because like tar it too turns into a liquid when heated.
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:-SNuL3kQCvrn5M:the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2005/Jan/19/il01a2_b.jpg

I dont know if you can tell but basically the end where you put your mouth is where you would drop in the tar. On the other end is one small hole which is there so you can suck air through it.
When smoking meth, and maybe in the case of tar, you would slowly roll the pipe back and forth(not too far though so as not to spill it out the air hole) while lighting it. I would think tar would work the same way. you wouldnt have to worry about the tar eating through the foil(which good meth will do too) because....well because it's not foil... I guess that's kind of implyed.
These pipes only cost like five bucks so maybe you could try it wouldn't hurt right?

One problem I could see happening is cleaning the pipe. I dont know if Tar leaves a sticky nasty hard to clean residue.

Thats it, this thread must die a painfull death.......this is making me fiend very very badly

Your not still at work are you? Go grab somethin' why doncha.

ZodiacKiller
04-18-2006, 05:56 PM

Yes, I can't complain; I got a killler hook-up and the shit is always very good. Sorry to brag, I know some of you fiend when you read this. I wish I could have y'all over--we could pool our money together and have a big 'ol nod-fest. "IVers in the red room, please...all snorters report to the mirror closet, Narcan's in the kitchen, puking in appropriately marked containers only!" That would be cool, huh, huh (Butthead voice here).

The only problem for us is that it is VERY hard to stick to the weekend only rule when the godliness is only a phone call away. Shit, last time dude rolled right up to my front door, I hopped in his truck, and 30 seconds later I was back in my kitchen, scoring complete. Again, sorry to brag....

ZodiacKiller

shaunclo
04-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Yes, I can't complain; I got a killler hook-up and the shit is always very good. Sorry to brag, I know some of you fiend when you read this. I wish I could have y'all over--we could pool our money together and have a big 'ol nod-fest. "IVers in the red room, please...all snorters report to the mirror closet, Narcan's in the kitchen, puking in appropriately marked containers only!" That would be cool, huh, huh (Butthead voice here).

The only problem for us is that it is VERY hard to stick to the weekend only rule when the godliness is only a phone call away. Shit, last time dude rolled right up to my front door, I hopped in his truck, and 30 seconds later I was back in my kitchen, scoring complete. Again, sorry to brag....

ZodiacKiller

Please Z_K, keep bragging, I enjoy the posts. That weekend rule is a hard one to follow. God knows I cant follow any rules whatsoever when it comes to dope.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:-SNuL3kQCvrn5M:the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2005/Jan/19/il01a2_b.jpg

As for the glass piece Opi, my dealer use to throw a line of speed and a ball of black in these pipes and smoke both together. It does work, but as for cleaning it, that doesnt go over very well. This is why foil works the best, its cheap and you have a clean area the tar gets to touch for every toke. With the glass the tar keeps going over the same spot and if you have ever smoked tar you know it starts to build up. Even when you smoke it on foil, you can see where it has already gone. The really good shit doesnt leave much of a trace, but you can still see a faint line of where it was getting burned.

I dont know about everyone else, but somking tar is pretty fuckin fun, not to mention the nice warmy glow you get from it also. It is no where as close to banging or snortin though.

opos
04-19-2006, 07:20 PM
I always hated tar on foil , its a f@©king hard job . So I came up with a better plan of attack.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/hypnodreams/pipe.gif

It's a couple of SS dipping sauce containers rigged to screw together . The top cup has a pinpoint hole so the smoke can't escape when you heat it up (or at least from the air intake) but still pulls easy, it's not foil either so you can heat this puppy up serious (makes for almost as quick as foil hits with a pen torch). the mouthpiece is some 1/4 fish tank air hose threw a slightly smaller hole so it's air tight there. I can appreciate smoking it however it takes soo many snorts worth to get off it's silly. So it doesn't see much use. Yet the instantanious effects are sometimes worth the pay for play.

opos
04-19-2006, 07:36 PM
OBTW I found this at a H information page. Just some factual based BT/powder info from differnt sources and their purity level.

Purity

On the street, heroin purity and price often reflect the drug's availability. High purities and low prices, for example, indicate that heroin supplies are readily available. DEA's Domestic Monitor Program (DMP), a retail heroin purchase program, tracks urban street-level heroin purity and price. The most recent data available show that, in 2000, the nationwide average purity for retail heroin from all sources was 36.8 percent. This number is significantly higher than the average of 7 percent reported two decades ago and higher than the 26 percent recorded in 1991. The significant rise in average purity corresponds to the increased availability of high-purity SA heroin, particularly in the northeastern United States.

Moreover, the DMP indicated that the retail purity of SA heroin was the highest for any source, averaging 48.1 percent in 2000. SWA heroin followed with a 34.6 percent average and Mexican heroin averaged 20.8 percent. Heroin purity at the street level generally remained highest in the northeastern United States, where most of the nation's user population lives. In 2000, Philadelphia recorded the DMP's highest heroin purity average of 74.0 percent. Over the last several years, Philadelphia has ranked consistently at or near the top in DMP retail heroin purity levels. In addition, New York City continues to be one of the major importation and distribution centers for SA and SEA heroin.

satori
04-24-2006, 03:03 PM
im actualy about to get some powder, i have an ultra low tollerance so im going to use a TINY TINY amount. Its crazy, where i live its easier to find H then it is Pain Killers lol. I would actualy rather have Hydrocodone but oh well.

Curio
04-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping that's a joke too, I used amphetamine, and methamphetamine daily for a while (an attempt to loose weight, now I've chosen to excersise instead, what a novel an idea, eh?)

The dirtiest most paranoid feelings just seem to emerge when you've been up on that stuff for a week. I don't even think is a good high. The best way to describe the high is to imagine you are about 7 years old, its Christmas morning, 6:00 am. You've awakened and are trying to get your parents out of bed so you can open your presents. After attempting to rouse them for about 5 minutes they finally emerge from their slumber.

You run into the living room, and that anticipation to open your presents, and feeling of exitement is the feeling of the high from meth. You're happy, and about to burst from exitement. But with methampetamine you never get to open your presents. There is never contentment, you are always on the verge of where you want to be, but never get there. If you can visualize these feelings, thats pretty much exactly how you feel. You run the race, but never win, you just keep going lap after lap, burning out your gears. It ends up being the most disapointing high ever, and the few positives are overshadowed by a mountain of negatives.

wow, you really summed it up perfectly!!

HiJacked
01-22-2007, 12:54 PM
:confused: Not sure if you're joking???? But I think I'll stick with my methadone script just the same!! Lets just say where strong drugs are concerned I say 'better the devil u know to the one u don't and all that......':)
methadone daily dosing is just prolonging the inevitable withdrawals , unless you dont care to be a drugs bitch forever.
I realize that (from certain veiwpoints) methadone daily dosing is just prolonging the inevitable withdrawals. However it also enables me to live a 'normal' life in terms of caring for my kids, keeping a decent roof over our heads, going to college (to better myself) etc..
At the end of the day if I was sick with anything else (and I do veiw drug/alcohol addiction as an illness) nobody would question my need for daily medication. I have no intention of being 'a drugs bitch forever' and choose to see my methadone use in a positive light ie.as a necessary stepping stone which (hopefully) will enable me to cross the 'white water' of heroin addiction!

Letme start off by saying I'm utterly shocked at that post of mine and wouldnt believe it was me that wrote it if I didnt see my username attached to it. I'm sorry for every word in that post. That isnt how I feel about methadone today as I'm dosing at 100mg's daily and its made my life livable as well. Man, that methamphetamine crap is evil stuff. I know this isnt in a timely fashion but I'm just seeing your reply to my speed induced reply and feel an explanation and an apology are in order.
So sorry, I was on crank. :p
Hope everyone who read that post of mine sees how speed effects everything about a persons ideology and common sense.:D

nick
01-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Points for your apology.

sebastian869
01-22-2007, 08:45 PM
In NYC area all thats available is power, I once went to mexico on a trip and wanted to get powder and could not find any. All they had was tar, since I only snort one of the guys down there showed me a trick. We went to a pharmacy and bought a siring which threw me as I told him I dont shoot. He then cooked it up as if u gonna shoot it and took the liquid and snorted it(injected in ur nose) W/out the needles, needless to say. I gotta say that it sucked, first off it burned and it was no way near as good as powder. It was so weird to me, HOW CANT YOU FIND POWDER H in MEXICO its not like they grow it there nor does most of the powder for colombia come through mexico.