PDA

View Full Version : some news...

Zoops
01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
I have found that peeling a 300mg wellbutrin XL tablets (don't buy the generics that just came out the such), crusing the stuff to a pine white powder.

Divide this powder in half (from a 300mg tablet, you'll get 150mg)

heat n slamm. Its REAL NICE. TRy, for comeing down, slamming about 6-8mg of LUNESTA. LUNESTA breaks down real good. The pills just fall apart like they was made to shoot.

Azrael
01-08-2007, 08:09 PM
I have found that peeling a 300mg wellbutrin XL tablets (don't buy the generics that just came out the such), crusing the stuff to a pine white powder.

Divide this powder in half (from a 300mg tablet, you'll get 150mg)

heat n slamm. Its REAL NICE. TRy, for comeing down, slamming about 6-8mg of LUNESTA. LUNESTA breaks down real good. The pills just fall apart like they was made to shoot.

if you do this with or without some sort of clonezepam, diazepam, etc. there is a very high chance that you will have a seizure. why anyone would want to shoot buproprion is beyond me but thats beside the point. my friend had a seizure from wellbutrin just taking it normally. I took it for years without problems, but regardless, shooting wellbutrin would cause an acute spike or peak in the level of drug in your bloodstream which in turn would greatly increase chances of seizures as a side effect. I dunno about you but seizures aren't my idea of a good time...

HistoryofMadness
01-09-2007, 01:48 PM
the whole seizure thing has been mentioned many times, and neither zoop nor I have had one with large amounts. having said that, i don't recommend that people try it off the cuff because you might not be so lucky.

ok now i've gotta ask - i get the 150 sr's ever had any luck with these? or are you just talking about the 300 xl's?

oh and that's good news about the generics those fuckers are expensive.

I'd like to hear more of the 'trip report' - what do you mean when you say 'nice'?

AWOL
01-09-2007, 01:54 PM
I separated the bupropion from the fillers once and railed it. I'm not sure what the two of you are getting out of the experience, but I thought it was god awful. Didn't you previously say that bangin Welbutrin hurt your arms really bad Zoop?

I haven't yet tried banging ambien or lunesta but I've been meaning to for a while so that I can say I did it.

HistoryofMadness
01-09-2007, 02:04 PM
I separated the bupropion from the fillers once and railed it. I'm not sure what the two of you are getting out of the experience, but I thought it was god awful.

I haven't yet tried banging ambien or lunesta but I've been meaning to for a while so that I can say I did it.

well to be clear I haven't banged it or railed it. hell i don't really bang or rail anything anymore.

it helps in larger qty in different situations.

as for lunesta, i've heard and seen if you bang it you're just going to sleep very soon. from my own experience i've learned that regardless of the experience you're not going to remember it anyway.

in fact i've actually written down my experience and read it and still didn't remember it and it wasn't that great.

its also $4 a pill from the pharm. so its not worth it to me to do 2 or 3 because hell i might as well spend it on something good. but it is great for 'coming down'