PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Adderall?

Hammilton
01-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Was just wondering if it's possible to smoke Adderall XR? I'm not really interested in doing it, now- maybe some day, I dunno. I suppose you'd have to crush the beads.

Is the effect at all comparable to IV- in terms of a rush, that is?

mrrice11
01-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Dude, if you had just used the search engine you would have seen that i already asked the same question and the answer is no...

chemboy7
01-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Dude, if you had just used the search engine you would have seen that i already asked the same question and the answer is no...

Actually when I was younger and with freinds when we were playing around with the stimulant game we used to get those Dexadrine with the balls inside and one day wondered about crushing them up and tossing it ontop of a bowl... it definately worked. Not comparable to an IV, but certainly stronger than oral, snorting (can you even snort those things?) or browning. If smoking Dexadrine get's you off smoking Adderal should do the same because they are both just mixtures of Amphetamine salts. Think about it, smoke Amphetamine - tweak... that's the way it goes. Although I don't know if you could just use a foil and try to chase it due to all the fillers and binders, we used to just throw it in between layers of week in a bowl, that worked good.

Diacetyl
02-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Haha no you can't smoke adderall. If you wanted to smoke the amphetamines in adderall you would have to first extract the amphetamines and then convert them to the freebase form.

Just stick with snorting/popping adderalls :).

OxyContinuously
02-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Chemboy has a good point re: the dexedrine spansules and how you *can* smoke them.

mrrice11
02-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Chemboy, i've def done the same exact thing many times. Ive ground up ritalin, adderol, metadate ( same thing as ritalin), and any other ADD meds that ive ever had, and sprinkled them in with a bowl of weed, ive put it into blunts and joints too. the only thing i ever noticed was the disgusting chemical taste. I once *thought* i felt somthing but it was prolly placebo. Shit never worked for me but i guess everyone reacts different. I would rather blow fat lines of it and *know* that im actually gonna feel somthin.

chemboy7
02-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Chemboy, i've def done the same exact thing many times. Ive ground up ritalin, adderol, metadate ( same thing as ritalin), and any other ADD meds that ive ever had, and sprinkled them in with a bowl of weed, ive put it into blunts and joints too. the only thing i ever noticed was the disgusting chemical taste. I once *thought* i felt somthing but it was prolly placebo. Shit never worked for me but i guess everyone reacts different. I would rather blow fat lines of it and *know* that im actually gonna feel somthin.

Im in no mood to argue with you; if you want to think that smoking them will not prove active be my guest, more power to you. I am just saying, whether you want to believe me or not, that you do most definately get an effect from smoking the crushed balls from Dexadrine caps; maybe not Methylphenidate, I wouldn't know having never tried it, but if you can smoke Dexadrine it serves to reason that you would get good results off of smoking Adderal because they are essentially the same thing. Whether a drug is in a salt or base form is more a matter of efficiency when it comes to smoking; i.e. your adjusting the point at which it goes up. I will agree with you though, in that I would rather go with a different ROA; but just because it is more effective one way does not outshine the fact that it is indeed active in another.

Diacetyl
02-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Chem boy you can't smoke XR adderall even if you crush them up. What you felt was what we like to call placebo. What you were doing is smoking 99% filter/binder and the last 1% which was the dex was more than likely burnt to shit.

Dolophine
02-06-2007, 11:16 PM
You need to have Amphetamine BASE to smoke it but i've heard isolated accounts of people getting high smoking pills so who knows. It could be true. I'm not willing to say it's b.s cuz I haven't tried. I've tried smoking ritalin though, and oxycodone and nothing happened. So ???????

superman
02-07-2007, 10:06 PM
If you wanted to smoke the amphetamines in adderall you would have to first extract the amphetamines and then convert them to the freebase form.

not true. for one and extraction isn't necessary, but I for one wouldn't smoke the fillers and shit that comes in those pills. second, you don't want meth freebase, it's good for nothing but titrating into a usable salt.

Chem boy you can't smoke XR adderall even if you crush them up. What you felt was what we like to call placebo. What you were doing is smoking 99% filter/binder and the last 1% which was the dex was more than likely burnt to shit.
Since you're in the mood to repeat yourself, I will too; not true. for one and extraction isn't necessary, but I for one wouldn't smoke the fillers and shit that comes in those pills. second, you don't want meth freebase, it's good for nothing but titrating into a usable salt.

You need to have Amphetamine BASE to smoke it
*See Above*

chemboy7
02-07-2007, 10:55 PM
When smoking Cocaine you want it to be n base form not Amphetamines; most Methamphetamine sold on the street is usually in HCL form.

Diacetyl
02-11-2007, 08:52 PM
you don't want meth freebase, it's good for nothing but titrating into a usable salt.

Haha, hate to break it to you but... amphetamine and METHamphetamine aren't the same chemical. We're talking about amphetamine freebase not methamphetamine freebase.

Chipper
02-11-2007, 09:28 PM
you don't want meth freebase, it's good for nothing but titrating into a usable salt.

What is wrong with methamphetamine freebase? It may be a browny-red goo but it works. It is quite popular in my town - it's just called "base". I am not advocating meth use just wondering why you say it's good for nothing ?

mrrice11
02-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Yah meth, and aderall arent the same shit

asplinteredfawn
07-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Swim wants to know if anyone knows how to prepair the Barr labs dextrostat 10mg tablets for IV Injection. Swims been looking / thinking about it for days. But he don't feel like completely screwing up his veins.

Hammilton
07-06-2007, 10:24 PM
the difference in boiling/vaporization points between amphetamine and its methylated derivative shouldn't vary much. I can't find exact data, though.

and torching speed directly will most likely destroy it. I don't think anyone's going to disagree there, but I'm pretty sure someones found a way or two to smoke something without torching the shit out of it.

one of them just might involve foil and a straw... just maybe...

It's silly to sit around typing about how it's not going to work because you used the worst and most likely to fail method a zillion times and pretend no one's going to catch on.

I want to know if anyone has made a serious attempt and gotten results. It's like a kid trying to start a fire rubbing sticks together, and then saying it can't be done when they fail. In the hands of someone who's willing to use some brain and skill, it can be done easily.

insaneike
07-07-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm getting the vibe that someone in this thread(no names) is very young...:rolleyes:

Now only an idiot would smoke fucking adderal, dexidrine, and any other ampheta tablets! Unless you do at least a basic water extract, well you sir are a retard! 8th grade drug useers should know better than to smoke a fucking pill, and when you said on weed.. LMAO!!!! omg thats just good stuff lol.
Anyhting smoked by direct flame is stupid and just messig around. Who would smoke amps(or anything but crack and pot) by direct flame?
Now i have personally did an ethanol extract followed by a water extract on about 250mg of Dexidrine before. There may have been like three of theose adderall 30mg in there too. Well SWIM put like 1/3rd of it on foil and guess what, WAIST OF FUCKING TIME! SWIM just razxor'd up the rest and used it as a proper cut for some ice(METHamphetamine, which is NOTHIONG the same as dexamp, it's like comparing a shotgun to a clusterbomb, literally. they both go boom, thus related, but are nothing the same in effects and damage, dig? if someone thinks so u havenever tried purish methamp, nuff said).
but yea, you tweakers should try cleaning(ike-method extract works perfectly btw, just use a ethanol-water. 40-60% mixture as your solevant isntead of plain water. It amkes your ice/methamplast so much longer. Now this is for snorted dope not smoked!!!
The perfect cut hehe. cut crystal with dexamp! lol makes the duration a buttload longertoo, like from 7-8hours to 11hrs.

ok im rambling from my opis and gonna stfu now, but all in all, only an idiot would smoke those pills as is! nough said! oh, and what kinda idiot would smoke a tablet on weed! haha, some people... good stuff though lol:p:rolleyes:

Hammilton
07-07-2007, 06:24 PM
yeah, me too.

you foiled 85mg of amphetamine and got no effect?

even if you destroyed 70%, you'd still be getting a sizeable portion in. Hell, even if you destroyed 90% a lot of people would still get a buzz.

well, 8.5mg isn't enough for a 'buzz' but i'd definitely feel it. Speed. uck. I can't not feel it when I take it.

though other times its like nothing happened. That shit can be subtle, no doubt.

drugsaregood
07-07-2007, 06:34 PM
A month or two back SWIM had a bunch of dexedrine. He took three, did an isopropyl extraction on them, and through it on foil. Guess what? got a totally different buzz, but it was there. Not placebo shit either. It was more of a down and trippy buzz oddly enough. SWIM tried it with a quarter of a tablet and regretted it greatly. That filler tasted like ass for sure. As for methylphenidate, been there and done that on both fronts however snorting is the way to go with that stuff. Smoking stuff rules, but it's only feasible to do with certain substances and is obviously enjoyed based on the users opionion and preferences. Some people like needles, some people like foil. I wouldn't bash on an iv drug user, but us foil heads always get the ridicule. It sucks. With that said, I must say there is a point you should take it to, and if you get past that point you need to step back and ask what the fuck you are doing. Why smoke antipsychotics, etc? Peace.

insaneike
07-07-2007, 09:11 PM
yeah, me too.

you foiled 85mg of amphetamine and got no effect?

even if you destroyed 70%, you'd still be getting a sizeable portion in. Hell, even if you destroyed 90% a lot of people would still get a buzz.

well, 8.5mg isn't enough for a 'buzz' but i'd definitely feel it. Speed. uck. I can't not feel it when I take it.

though other times its like nothing happened. That shit can be subtle, no doubt.
Around there. Anything less than 60mg dexidrine is like.. well totally worthless in my opinion. Then again I want to actually get tweaked when I do amps, and I've not once got that tweak feeling from any dose of amphetamine, dexamphetamine, ect. Amphetas just get me all alert and PERFECT for work, but they are almspot worthless for getting high, to me.
If you're wanting to tweak, get some crystal. Screw this dexidrine and evern adderal crap. It's good for getting work done.. thats about it for ME.

but everyone is diff...

On a side note im a dope smoker. rather than snorter.
When i was doign ice, i would only smoke it(but snort my initial dose for the duration). With my dope(smack) i only smoke it! snorting is so much waistful if you smoking right. Thats me though. but that dexidrine crap, just pop the damn pills folks... take it from someone who used to be a tweaker(crystal). I can ssure you smoking won't do nothing like eating em will. Snort if you must, but i personally found dexidrine, and adderall, to be mroe effective orally.

Hammilton
07-08-2007, 12:11 PM
i agree. I can feel amphetamine snorted fine, but it's an entirely different feeling.

odd, really. Feels so clean that way. Unnoticeable, even.

asplinteredfawn
08-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Anyone up to helping me w/ this purification/extraction from 10mg barr dextrostat tablets? I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing; but if it isn't I'm going to be very unhappy. Or does anyone know a place in the US that you can walk in and buy wheel filters?

ProdigalSon
08-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Was just wondering if it's possible to smoke Adderall XR? I'm not really interested in doing it, now- maybe some day, I dunno. I suppose you'd have to crush the beads.

Is the effect at all comparable to IV- in terms of a rush, that is?

nope, wasting time uless chasing the dragon

satori
08-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Ive been taking XR (10-15mg) a day roughly for past couple weeks. No opiate releif though so i had to turn to other routes to calm down at the end of the day. I dont know why people dislike the XR. Whenever i have taken a sizable IR dose (which i have a lot of) i get that rush that lasts about 20 minutes then i start to crash which isnt good sense for the most part im actualy using it for memory / attention problems.

Adderall Can be fucking evil - i mean the devil himself. However if you can find the right dose during the right time it can really change things for you (in a possitive fashion).

asplinteredfawn
07-10-2008, 03:10 AM
Mission Successful with 10mg dextrostat tablets and a 3cc rig. It's almost a fucking cold shake job.

roxi*stardust
07-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Mission Successful with 10mg dextrostat tablets and a 3cc rig. It's almost a fucking cold shake job.

Wow, that was almost a year ago that you asked about it. Thanks the update and providing that information for others.

resorcinol
07-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Ive been taking XR (10-15mg) a day roughly for past couple weeks. No opiate releif though so i had to turn to other routes to calm down at the end of the day. I dont know why people dislike the XR. Whenever i have taken a sizable IR dose (which i have a lot of) i get that rush that lasts about 20 minutes then i start to crash which isnt good sense for the most part im actualy using it for memory / attention problems.

Adderall Can be fucking evil - i mean the devil himself. However if you can find the right dose during the right time it can really change things for you (in a possitive fashion).

Dude, your're not fucking kidding! I will NEVER forget the time a few months ago (which I posted about on SDP during said misadventure) when I took something like 2000 mg of propylhexedrine and 180 or so mg of adderall in 3 days. I LOST MY FUCKING MIND on the third day... seeing gnomes and drugs on the ground that I saw but couldn't pick up, and couldn't figure out why until I was down. Now I realize I had already started to loose it on the second day, but it didn't get downright crazy till day 3.

Never again will I do that much speed. I've always said I prefer opiates yet I still find speed more euphoric. I truly believe speed (and cocaine) is more euphoric. But opiates give you a high almost as good without killing off your personality and making you seem like a schizophrenic person to onlookers.

drugsaregood
07-13-2008, 02:20 AM
You need to have Amphetamine BASE to smoke it but i've heard isolated accounts of people getting high smoking pills so who knows. It could be true. I'm not willing to say it's b.s cuz I haven't tried. I've tried smoking ritalin though, and oxycodone and nothing happened. So ???????

Ok man. You CAN smoke OXY and it sure as hell isn't placebo. It's a different type of high compared to snorting. More of a head rush, high doesn't last as long, gets in your bloodstream quicker...Pretty much chasing the dragon bro.

Perhaps you didn't smoke it properly or enough. If you have a high tolerance and are expecting your usual high it won't be the same. BUT IT WILL BE THERE. Placebo my ass. Placebo's don't make your pupils the size of pins. Placebo doesn't make you itch. Opiates do, and OXY can be smoked.

I think your argument is flawed anyways, you can smoke fentanyl. It's not a base (as far as im aware) or anything special.

I think everyone should try smoking oxy atleast once. It's an interesting experience. I can see how it can be wasteful (if you don't know how to hit it, etc). Also smoking pills makes your tolerance SKY ROCKET. As far as I know it's like shooting. Your lungs absorb shit and let the shit get into your bloodstream quicker than stomach\liver\gums.

ALSO, I have smoked dexdrine before. I did an ISO (rubbing alcohol extraction) on it prior. Used the usual foil & pen tube routine. I noticed effects. More of a head high too. Spacey. Most likely placebo. Much rather just eat them...Tried it with ritalin too.

I also tried smoking Kratom extract shit. Burnt well. My opio tolerance is high so I have no idea what it exactly did.

asplinteredfawn
08-07-2008, 02:47 AM
I'm getting the vibe that someone in this thread(no names) is very young...:rolleyes:

Now only an idiot would smoke fucking adderal, dexidrine, and any other ampheta tablets! Unless you do at least a basic water extract, well you sir are a retard! 8th grade drug useers should know better than to smoke a fucking pill, and when you said on weed.. LMAO!!!! omg thats just good stuff lol.
Anyhting smoked by direct flame is stupid and just messig around. Who would smoke amps(or anything but crack and pot) by direct flame?
Now i have personally did an ethanol extract followed by a water extract on about 250mg of Dexidrine before. There may have been like three of theose adderall 30mg in there too. Well SWIM put like 1/3rd of it on foil and guess what, WAIST OF FUCKING TIME! SWIM just razxor'd up the rest and used it as a proper cut for some ice(METHamphetamine, which is NOTHIONG the same as dexamp, it's like comparing a shotgun to a clusterbomb, literally. they both go boom, thus related, but are nothing the same in effects and damage, dig? if someone thinks so u havenever tried purish methamp, nuff said).
but yea, you tweakers should try cleaning(ike-method extract works perfectly btw, just use a ethanol-water. 40-60% mixture as your solevant isntead of plain water. It amkes your ice/methamplast so much longer. Now this is for snorted dope not smoked!!!
The perfect cut hehe. cut crystal with dexamp! lol makes the duration a buttload longertoo, like from 7-8hours to 11hrs.

ok im rambling from my opis and gonna stfu now, but all in all, only an idiot would smoke those pills as is! nough said! oh, and what kinda idiot would smoke a tablet on weed! haha, some people... good stuff though lol:p:rolleyes:

First off adding tablets of even a different brand could throw off your A/B. Second, thats got to be the most kitchen chemistry pseuo-chem bullshit I've read here.