PDA

View Full Version : Best way 2 take Opana (Oxymorphone)

Mu-Lover
01-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey guys...just looking for some personal experiences on the best way to take Oxymorphone (Opana ER). Its the extended release and has similar consitency as OC's, but get mushy a lot faster when chewing. I found a moderate response when chewing 40mg's. I have been reading that it is alleged to be 6x+ stronger than morphine, yet it didnt feel like it. Any advice?

devilsdrug
01-04-2007, 06:48 AM
well if its 6x stronger they prolly put 6x less in the fukkin pill

OpiGuRu729
01-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Are you sure it's not oxycodone ER? becuase i beleave oxymorphone is a liquid iv solution similiar to oxycodone...

AWOL
01-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Are you sure it's not oxycodone ER? becuase i beleave oxymorphone is a liquid iv solution similiar to oxycodone...

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-019.gif http://www.opana.com/ ............ http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-021.gif

OpiGuRu729
01-06-2007, 10:44 PM
i stand corrected... that stuff sounds good though hows the Buzz?

youwonhundred
01-07-2007, 12:29 AM
This may not be the right place to post this, and if thats the case, sorry. Anyway, I guess this question is directed more to CP patients than recreational users, but the doc currently has me on 60mg of percocet a day. (it takes more than that, which is the essence of the problem)

I am trying to find something to ask for that will keep me well and as pain free as possible. Generally, 150 percs last me 2 weeks or so, mainly due to the short action of it. Is asking about opana an unreasonable thing, I guess is what I'm asking, considering what I'm already scripted.

As i mentioned in another thread yesterday, the situation with this doc should work in my favor, as the procedure he did kind of went wrong. I would rather not even bring that up, I just want to stop fucking hurting for more than half the month.

Hoping to ask him for something for breakthrough as well.. we will see how it goes.

"I am no longer constipated" (couldnt resist that 1, its the truth)

vicious86
01-07-2007, 05:04 AM
Break it down and shoot it.....Thats the best way by far.

Mu-Lover
01-09-2007, 05:40 PM
i stand corrected... that stuff sounds good though hows the Buzz?

Its pretty good...but because of this time release mech. it makes it hard to get a sufficient dose down...I did it a few times w/ pretty good results. First time chewing 40mg of ER Opa, 2nd time 60mg of ER and i also had access to regular Opan...which i took 30mg and felt about the same yield of somewhere in between the 40 and 60 ER dose. As far as orally goes, i don't see it being all that its hyped to be, though it still is good (wouldnt go as far to say 6x stronger than morph). I'm too much of a pu$$y to break it down and shoot it because im quite the novice chemst and am a pu$$y with points too. Maybe consider if someone administered for me, who knows

Mu-Lover
01-09-2007, 05:43 PM
This may not be the right place to post this, and if thats the case, sorry. Anyway, I guess this question is directed more to CP patients than recreational users, but the doc currently has me on 60mg of percocet a day. (it takes more than that, which is the essence of the problem)

I am trying to find something to ask for that will keep me well and as pain free as possible. Generally, 150 percs last me 2 weeks or so, mainly due to the short action of it. Is asking about opana an unreasonable thing, I guess is what I'm asking, considering what I'm already scripted.

As i mentioned in another thread yesterday, the situation with this doc should work in my favor, as the procedure he did kind of went wrong. I would rather not even bring that up, I just want to stop fucking hurting for more than half the month.

Hoping to ask him for something for breakthrough as well.. we will see how it goes.

"I am no longer constipated" (couldnt resist that 1, its the truth)

Congrats on the constipation being conquered LOL...that seems to happen when you w/d for 2 weeks of the month tho. Anyway...i also am in CP because of my back (5 discs are damaged), so i know the feeling. I dealth with scripts not lasting thru the month and ended up having to supplement myself (at the cost of death to my bank account). Anyway...so i'm always looking for ways to make my meds work better and longer...one of the reasons for this thread

moviebuff927
01-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Its pretty good...but because of this time release mech. it makes it hard to get a sufficient dose down...I did it a few times w/ pretty good results. First time chewing 40mg of ER Opa, 2nd time 60mg of ER and i also had access to regular Opan...which i took 30mg and felt about the same yield of somewhere in between the 40 and 60 ER dose. As far as orally goes, i don't see it being all that its hyped to be, though it still is good (wouldnt go as far to say 6x stronger than morph). I'm too much of a pu$$y to break it down and shoot it because im quite the novice chemst and am a pu$$y with points too. Maybe consider if someone administered for me, who knows

The time release mechanism is unique to Opana and Opana only. It contains silicates which is NOT good for your veins, and even worse for your lungs.

Ever seen people wear respirators when working around silicate dust (glass sand, etc.)? NOT GOOD at all. I'm almost certain the manufacturer put it in there to fuck us all up who shoot. Genocide if you ask me.

Give me a little bit and I'll post some links on what I'm talking about...

-moviebuff

moviebuff927
01-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Okay, here's what I wrote in the thread:

Okay (just researched this a little bit and found some disturbing information),

The brand name new Opana ER's have a new time release feature unlike the MS Contins or OxyContins, or their generic counterparts. It's called "TIMERx" and silicified microcrystalline cellulose. In other words, it's harder than the Contins to get into liquid form and also has a form of SILICA microcrystalline cellulose in it! Silica is EXTREMELY bad for your veins and EVEN WORSE for your lungs. Silica inhalation in and of itself (even snorting) could be dangerous! I don't really know what silicified microcrystalline cellulose is, but if it has silica in it, it can't be good. This is all in the prescribing information:

http://opana.com/pdfs/Opana_ER_PI.pdf (http://opana.com/pdfs/Opana_ER_PI.pdf)

I'm guessing that this product has been formulated very dangerously for intravenous injection. It's almost like they want you to hurt or kill yourself if you try and inject this pill. It blows my mind that they go to these extreme (and expensive) lengths to try and hurt people trying to get high off of this pill! I don't know if this was their own decision (Endo Pharmaceuticals) or the FDA required this because of the extreme abuse potential of this extreme opiate. I have never tried oxymorphone, but if it's anything like the codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone wave, it would have to be better than hydromorphone and that's hard to imagine. Almost like a rush more intense than heroin or hydromorphone and twice as dangerous. Anybody ever had Numorphan IV in the hospital? Just wondering if this oxymorphone gives a rush when IV'd greater than hydromorphone.

I'd hold back on injecting until further research is done. This is a new product and a new time release feature...

And here's the thread, page 3:

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=3639&page=3

HOPE THAT HELPS...IF NOT, PM ME AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER!

-moviebuff

Duckfeet
01-09-2007, 06:08 PM
The time release mechanism is unique to Opana and Opana only. It contains silicates which is NOT good for your veins, and even worse for your lungs.

Ever seen people wear respirators when working around silicate dust (glass sand, etc.)? NOT GOOD at all. I'm almost certain the manufacturer put it in there to fuck us all up who shoot. Genocide if you ask me.

Give me a little bit and I'll post some links on what I'm talking about...

-moviebuff

Yeah, they seem bound and determined to prevent it: hence the naloxone in suboxone. I take it as a personal insult, That some scientist lays awake at night trying to figure out ways to make *injecting* miserable and dangerous. People dying of cancer, and they see that as a productive use of their scientific talents. I wonder how many gangrene amputations might have been prevented in Singapore if this weren't the case. The miserable fucks. I won't even go to a doc who won't presecribe me subutex. My veins are mostly shot slamming crap like percocets and tylox...and crushed dilaudids in filthy dollar bills. Such a fucking waste. Get bitter thinking about it. Think of my beautiful ex, digging away at her wrist for a vein, when no veins were left. Sometimes twenty minutes or more at it, crying while she bled. No logical moral reason not to allow us *injectible* diamorphine. Instead we slink around in darkness and join the ranks of criminals. For *what?* Why do these puritanical motherfuckers insist on me being what I'm not. I don't like drinking fucking koolaid. It's such a pisser, and affected more of my life than even I can admit. It's rarely even talked about, but one of the *main* reasons methadone maintenance is a failure. An affinity for needles is about on a par with constipation, as far as acceptable junky topics. Obviously sore spot with me, as one who has crushed up, pounded on, smashed...and then injected, many a pill, intended for other purposes by my betters.

youwonhundred
01-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Yeah, they seem bound and determined to prevent it: hence the naloxone in suboxone. I take it as a personal insult, That some scientist lays awake at night trying to figure out ways to make *injecting* miserable and dangerous. People dying of cancer, and they see that as a productive use of their scientific talents. I wonder how many gangrene amputations might have been prevented in Singapore if this weren't the case. The miserable fucks. I won't even go to a doc who won't presecribe me subutex. My veins are mostly shot slamming crap like percocets and tylox...and crushed dilaudids in filthy dollar bills. Such a fucking waste. Get bitter thinking about it. Think of my beautiful ex, digging away at her wrist for a vein, when no veins were left. Sometimes twenty minutes or more at it, crying while she bled. No logical moral reason not to allow us *injectible* diamorphine. Instead we slink around in darkness and join the ranks of criminals. For *what?* Why do these puritanical motherfuckers insist on me being what I'm not. I don't like drinking fucking koolaid. It's such a pisser, and affected more of my life than even I can admit. It's rarely even talked about, but one of the *main* reasons methadone maintenance is a failure. An affinity for needles is about on a par with constipation, as far as acceptable junky topics. Obviously sore spot with me, as one who has crushed up, pounded on, smashed...and then injected, many a pill, intended for other purposes by my betters.

Wow, Duck... That post read like William Gibson... (totally OT, but its a compliment). I totally feel what youre saying. Silly sons of bitches trying to make it impossible for "our kind" to catch a decent high. I was watching a special on the history channel about opiates throughout history. I can't remember the exact wording but one idea stuck with me. For many many years, drugs were perfectly acceptable, and now they are villified. Have the drugs changed, or have we?

I'm gonna go ahead and submit this post now, cause my mind is wandering really randomly and you guys probably don't want to hear my excessively opiated ramblings. (nows the time i should mumble one of those prayers to the god of dope for the doc hookin me up.)

I bid you peace and happy opiation, my children.

Always wanted to say that. *chuckle*

nick
01-10-2007, 06:54 AM
[quote=youwonhundred;75384]This may not be the right place to post this, and if thats the case, sorry. Anyway, I guess this question is directed more to CP patients than recreational users, but the doc currently has me on 60mg of percocet a day. (it takes more than that, which is the essence of the problem)

"I am no longer constipated" (couldnt resist that 1, its the truth)[/quote
Hell,If I were in your shoes,I'd ask him for all the D or OC I could carry,his walllet and the shirt of his back.
P.S.Has anyone figured out how to shoot Opana yet?

youwonhundred
01-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Hell,If I were in your shoes,I'd ask him for all the D or OC I could carry,his walllet and the shirt of his back.
P.S.Has anyone figured out how to shoot Opana yet?

I didn't push the issue, but I got my regular script plus sixty ms contins... I am quite enjoying it, and I'm actually (pretty much) taking them as prescribed. All I did was told him the percs were not cutting it. Might have been in the office five minutes. I shall save that bit of info for a rainy day, if you know what I mean.

Mouzin
01-10-2007, 11:27 PM
I have been taking Opana ER now for two months. It is a good drug for pain management but it is not the greatest recreational drug. My doctor is one of their national spokespersons and he says that they are almost impossible to do anything but take them normally and from what I have tried he is about right. Snorting them is ok but considering that it is oxymorphine you would expect MUCH stronger results. If I take 40mg orally it feels pretty good though. As far as my pain they are great. Now Fentora is a different story. I was prescribed 128 last month. They are those fentynal tablets that you let dissolve in your cheek. Just taking them normally is great. They are good snorted but they burn like hell. I don't slam but if you where so inclined it would be very easy with these. Since you let them dissolve in your mouth they are obviously water soluble.

Whitedog
01-12-2007, 01:00 AM
So just to recap your Opana experience, for which you are very experienced. It is just better to consume oraly rather than try to get any IR by chewing or other? How would you rate the sniff factor vs. oral?

Mouzin
01-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Well, snorting them is ok but they turn to gel and about 10 minutes after snorting I can feel large clumps in the back of my throat. When I hock it up like a luggy it is a majority of what I snorted and is all there in one big goey clump. Like I said, the anti-abuse mechanisms are sophisticated and I haven't found a way around them.

Hammilton
01-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Bluelight is a great forum, I agree. Entirely different nature, though. We've got plenty chemists here, but that isn't the main focus. 161 is impressive for anyone, really. What's your membership number? My membership card should be arriving soon. I had to get a new one after I lost it :( Someone's going around flashing that thing at bars around town. lol

I scored 160 on my MENSA-administered test, and 135 the year before on 500-mic's of LSD, a fentanyl lollipop, and either a valium or xanax. Still managed to do way better than average.

Your IQ has nothing to do with your ability to take in information. While it is a complex measure of many components, not one of them is a measure of your ability to learn (there is a memory portion, but that's definitely not the same).

You're obviously no mental genius. Your pseudo-intelligent phrasing is incorrect (ie- "hence why I am..." - should read, "Hence I'm" or "Hence I am becoming..." hence why is redudant.).

Onto what matters, your original post, full of self-absorbtion, and idiocy. How about we do some fact-checking?

LOL... people really do not know shit.
The Opana is only 10% bioavailability if taken orally... which sucks... ....Oxycodone is converted into OXYMORPHONE when it hits your liver... by taking OPANA your already taking Oxymorphone so there is no conversion. So, are you saying that Oxycodone is really just a pro-drug for Oxymorphone? It isn't true. Oxycodone has it's own effects, and you'd know this if you've ever really used it. No one would confuse Oxycodone's and Oxymorphone's effects. They're quite different- and both are decently enjoyable. Neither is the be-all and end-all of opiate consumption. You should have did some better Google-ing, though. Oxycodone has two metabolite- noroxycodone and oxymorphone. Noroxycodone is the main metabolite, with oxymorphone making up only a tiny, tiny percentage of the metabolites found in the blood.

So, there's one self-proclaimed fact of yours that's total hogwash. How about your other claim that by "takin Opana you're already taking Oxymorphone, so there is no conversion?" Well, in one sense, that's true. I could substitute Opana and Oxymorphone with Oxycontin and Oxycodone, too, and it would be just as true- so I'm supposing that you' didn't mean it in that sense. You're saying that Oxymorphone doesn't metabolize (or else your sentence didn't mean anything at all), huh? Well, It's a good thing we're doing this fact-checking for you. Otherwise you'd believe things that aren't true. Oxymorphone has all sorts of metabolites. For instance, there's 6-hydroxyoxymorphone and oxymorphone-3-glucuronide, and 6-HO-Oxymorphone has been shown to be active.

Also Oxymorphone was almost DESIGNED to be insufflated... when you crush it up and snort the powder the bioavailability is close to 80%! That is SUPER HIGH! Compared to Oxycodone when you snort OXYMORPHONE it could be 10 TIMES stronger than OXYCODONE... making 10mg Oxymorphone snorted like 100mg Oxycodone snorted. Congratulations on your ability to notice that snorting a drug increases the bioavailability. Truly impressive. Makes me wonder why all these dumb junkies here have been doing snorting their drugs without any reason. You think they just liked the taste? Oxymorphone is roughly 10 times as potent as Oxycodone, again, this isn't some great discovery. There are dozens of converters online that provide this information, and it's something we all knew.

As a (supposed) med-student, you ought to know that potency doesn't necessitarily mean euphoria. We say it over and over again, but just because you can take fewer milligrams or even micrograms of something doesn't mean you're going to get higher on an equivelant dose. IV'd, 800ug Fentanyl doesn't get me as high as 20mg of hydromorphone or 150mg of Oxycodone. And 20mg of Hydromorphone (or a fat line or two of H) will beat 3-4mg of Oxymorphone any day.

If the more potent a drug was the more euphoric the experience, everyone would be out shooting Carfentanil and Ohmefentanyl (possibly 13,000 times more potent than morphine, and a p-fluoro tail added will probably boost it to 18,000 times as potent).

Do not question me... it is not a debate... I go to NYU-MED. This is fact look it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymorphone If you can read English... read it ALL.
P.S. Read the part about Numorphan in the 70's being THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPIATE... one reason... to SNORT OXYMORPHONE AND GET 80% ABSORPTION... The "most sought after opiate" is an erroneous title- especially in a peer edited encylcopedia. The same thing has been said about Talwin (pentazocine), but neither would be accurate. Heroin was obviously the most sought after opioid- you'd be hard pressed to find a time in the last 90 years when Heroin wasn't the most sought after narcotic on the market. You're right about one thing here though- snorting oxymorphone will get you much greater absorbtion. That's no mystery. I dunno why you harp on it so much. It's the same for just about everything. No junkie would bother screaming something so obvious.

and Fentora beats every opiate except for IV or IM shot. Also you have to be EXTREMELY ILL OR IN SEVERE PAIN TO GET IT. First, you can be incredibly ill and never be prescribed fentora. It's a painkiller, not intended for treating illness. That's just basic. Second, it's not only prescribed for people in severe pain, I've been prescribed it recently. I'm in chronic pain, of course, but not severe pain requiring all caps to describe. I'm mainly on methadone for my pain, and thus fentanyl is a choice breakthrough medication, since a lot of the others can't break through methadone well. It's not officially indicated for neuropathy yet, but in a few months it's going to be (I've even seen the study Cephalon did, regarding it), and it works damn good for it. Oh, and btw, Fentora is readily available at most places already.

Your claims that "Fentora beats every opiate, besides IV or IM shot" (whatever that ending means) is just plain idiotic. Fentanyl isn't the strongest opiate in terms of potency, either OMF or Carfentanil has that title. Fentanyl sure as hell isn't the most euphoric opiate- Oral, SL, IV/IM or Intranasal. Hydromorphone via all routes beats fentanyl, and including non-pharmaceutical narcotics, Heroin blows hydromorphone away, too, with the exception of the oral route, where I'd still put hydromorphone in first. Oxymorphone isn't bad, orally, but it's just not the same.

It's okay though- it's obvious your knowledge doesn't extend past what you can Google. I'm sure you've never used dope, IV'd anything (into yourself) and haven't actually used most pharmaceuticals. I'm sure you've got great access to everything, but you don't come off as having any real experience.

Do not question me... it is not a debate... I go to NYU-MED So we're supposed to blindly follow what you say because you got into medschool? That's not impressive. You made numerous errors. Perhaps it should be a debate? If you presented your statements as personal belief, you wouldn't have come off as such an ignorant self-absorbed asshole. You would have just come off as a self-absorbed asshole. Or- perhaps you could drop the narcissism and just come of as ignorant. Then at least you could say "oops, I'm sorry" - now you'll never admit a mistake.

--------

And it seems strange that someone so obviously seeking external validation would make this comment:
You know because you LOOK UP to people that you do not even know just because they SOUND smart on a stupid forum... that makes you pathetic. I would say that the person screaming, "look at me, look at me" in an attempt to be admired and looked up to would be pathetic. You're a larger and more annoying version of a child throwing a tantrum because his parents didn't come to his baseball game.

Look kid, we're sorry, but we didn't mean to miss your baseball game. Is your mental boo-boo better now?

Man, this is so exciting- too bad it'll only be a day or so before you're banned, and then this whole side-show will be over. We'll all really miss it too.

tptptp
01-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Lol yay looks like billi banned him while you were writing this.

it was obvious you knew what you were talking about at some points it was just over my head. Anyone can judge whether or not their interactions are meaningful based on the way others - who seem to know their stuff - can toss the stuff back & forth.

161 isn't bad, but even I got high 130's when I was like 15 and I was expelled 5th,6th,8th, 9th grade grade constantly in trouble (never paying attention/suspended in 7th) its not that big of a deal, and IQ, like hammilton says doesnt measure everything. It definitely doesnt judge common sense, street smarts etc. which bigpoppa seems to lack. Hey you guys are idiots you know nothing, just snort pills that makes them hit harder. Did anyone on this forum NOT know that? I knew that for years before I ever used any drugs....

A junky can function at many occupations, but surgeon I would not think is one of them.... even as a chipper, no free time. Enjoy your malpractice lawsuit for nodding off while operating.....on my penis REDUCTION.

Hey, I can be my own lawyer then too. Hah

Oh yeah, I forgot about the most sought out opiate BS he wrote about, I didnt even figure I'd need to touch on how stupid that was, but glad you did. H is the king of all

ZodiacKiller
01-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Actually, sorry tp, but he's not banned yet---but I'm sure that'll be coming soon. Got my vote anyway. The debate can rage on and on, but it's the holier-than-thou attitude that gets me. Plus throwing bluelight in our faces. Look, sloppapoppa, I was a member (and still am) over there for almost 2 years 'till I discovered this forum. Y'see, I got sick of all the flaming, condescension, and everyone over there trying to one-up each other with their big IQs and know-it-all attitudes. No fun at all. This forum, however, is full of real people, with real problems, real stuff they like to discuss, and y'know what, most of us are real friends.

Now why don't you go back to bluelight where you belong. Throwing IQs and Mensa cards in our faces. Sheesh. I got one of those, too, pal---but I don't use it to throw my weight around and try to prove how much better I am than everyone else. Man, I hope I never have you as my doctor....

Edit: sorry, HoM, I didn't wanna be a part of the 'flame-party', but this guy just tripped my trigger. Didn't mean to step on your toes.....delete as you see fit, my friend.

ZK

Hammilton
01-30-2007, 02:23 PM
i'm a member at bluelight...

nick
01-30-2007, 02:25 PM
You're also appear to be a reasonable human and not some kinda pseudo academic snob.

P.S.How did the trapping go man?

ZodiacKiller
01-30-2007, 03:02 PM
i'm a member at bluelight...

Me too....

ZK

nick
01-30-2007, 03:07 PM
urr me kinda too,but I hardly ever use bluelight.In fact the only time I hang out there is when opio is down.I prefer AHD or even UKHRA.Hell,I even prefer psychonaut or the DPU forum.

moviebuff927
01-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Why am I reading this????

MEDSCAPE MED STUDENTS: Why Do Surgeons Have Such Big Egos?

http://medscape.typepad.com/thedifferential/2007/01/why_do_surgeons.html

That really makes sense...

Dan Watson Mylan
01-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Yes the rush from oxymorphone is BETTER than dilaudid as it's a little stronger, but you aint gonna get it from opana, apparently. I'e never had nubain in the hospital but they used to give it to pregnant women in labor. As for the gentleman above who asked about switching from percocet to opana, you'll never find a doctor that will go from oxy[codone] to such a strong med as opana. You'll likely get oxycontint or morphine. Maybe dilaudid if you're a lucky CP patient like me ;)

SuperJunky
01-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Thats one really disturbing avatar Dan, I'm all for expressing your self and freedom of speech etc but fuck, is that a man or a woman? I dont think I want to know....

moviebuff927
01-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Thats one really disturbing avatar Dan, I'm all for expressing your self and freedom of speech etc but fuck, is that a man or a woman? I dont think I want to know....

I think it's a woman...wait, why am I looking at that?

Disturbing? Or disgusting?

Am I the only one who sees that that log is a little over a foot long???

ZodiacKiller
01-31-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm totally against censorship and all, but I don't think I'll be able to deal with that avatar everytime I see one of your posts, Dan Watson Mylan. I'd like to politely ask you to change it. Anyone with me?

ZK

SuperJunky
01-31-2007, 02:08 AM
I'm w/ ya. Kyuss, rags and atleast one other are w/ us from another thread....

robojunkie
01-31-2007, 04:31 AM
I'm totally against censorship and all, but I don't think I'll be able to deal with that avatar everytime I see one of your posts, Dan Watson Mylan. I'd like to politely ask you to change it. Anyone with me?

ZK

No shit! Pun intended.

OpahPhile
03-15-2007, 08:12 PM

Its not that they lay awake at night trying to find ways to prevent IVing, there are two reasons they do this.

First, the growing number of lawsuits, esp. since oxycontin, where people IVed and ODed, they are at too much liability if someone dies

and second, FDA approval.......opana/oxymorphone used to be on the market but was taken off because it was so easily abusable and powerful, the FDA took the pill of and would only approve it again when someone showed that it wasn't possible to IV

HeidiW
03-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm with Duckfeet 190%. I'm the one with no fucking veins, that would have blood running running off my wrist from inability to hit veins RUINED from the various additives they put in pills and syrup to deter injection. I've had times it took my at least 20 sticks to hit the vein properly. Times that my old man wanted to take the rig away, but I refused to stop until I'd successfully done my shot, whatever it was. Back in those days, I didn't give a fuck how bad I was hurting myself, who saw it, the extent of the damage I was physically causing myself. Utterly sickening is what it is. I'll probably be that way until the day I die. I'm convinced I was born this way, or it was destined to happen. There's too much alcoholism/drug abuse in my genes, not to mention, my Mother shot dope nearly her entire pregnancy with me. I don't blame it all on my relation tho. I made my own choices, however at 16, I now know I was too young to know what kind of a monkey I was putting on my back by stickin' needles in my veins to get high. Speaking from personal experience, if a user wants to bang it, they're going to. No matter what. I know I am.

Enuf of my soapbox. I just felt I could really relate to what he was saying, like he was describing me also.
I love how individuals on here relate to one another. Opiophile truly is a godsend for me.:)