PDA

View Full Version : Oxycontin 15mg?

L0VE
12-26-2006, 06:05 PM
So has anyone done these? My dealer is getting these tomorrow and I checked online and it says they are immediate release, so are they like regular 20, 40, 80mg time released? I snort them, so if I can't snort these, screw it. Can someone please help me out though, everyone is out right now and no one is cutting halfs at the moment, so this is what I'm stuck with :( .

SpecialGuy69
12-26-2006, 07:53 PM
they should be small, green, with a split and some numbers on 'em. they are shaped like oc 40's, but a bit smaller. They should have no coating on them at all, they aren't actually oxyCONTIN- they are the same active ingredient (oxycodone) but in an immediate-release formulation. I prefer these to regular oc's. They are very easy on the nose. You'll like 'em

L0VE
12-26-2006, 07:54 PM
they should be small, green, with a split and some numbers on 'em. they are shaped like oc 40's, but a bit smaller. They should have no coating on them at all, they aren't actually oxyCONTIN- they are the same active ingredient (oxycodone) but in an immediate-release formulation. I prefer these to regular oc's. They are very easy on the nose. You'll like 'em

white inside? I hope she gets 80s.

SpecialGuy69
12-26-2006, 08:01 PM
green all the way through- no coating at all. The 30mg ones are blue. go to www.pharmer.org and look up the imprints for 15mg oxycodones so you know what to look for- write them down (there are 4 or 5 different versions) and then you won't have to worry about getting ripped off.

OxyContinuously
12-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Yeah LOVE, those are oxycodone 15 milligram immediate release. you can still snort them. actually they work a little faster than oxycontin, just cause they're a lot smaller. you should be fine.

OxyC

L0VE
12-27-2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah LOVE, those are oxycodone 15 milligram immediate release. you can still snort them. actually they work a little faster than oxycontin, just cause they're a lot smaller. you should be fine.

OxyC

Isn't it wierd to snort green though? And are they still hard as rock inside or powdery? And, sorry, but do you get a drip? She should be around right now, I just have to run all the way down there to get them and she is selling them for $7 a pill, good, bad?

OxyContinuously
12-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Isn't it wierd to snort green though? And are they still hard as rock inside or powdery? And, sorry, but do you get a drip? She should be around right now, I just have to run all the way down there to get them and she is selling them for $7 a pill, good, bad?

That's brings back some memories, LOVE (good ones ;-). Let's see here...Regarding the color, it's a little weird, I'll admit, but snorting it works well. The green color doesn't run out of your nose or make a mess if that's what you were wondering. As far as the inside, I remember them as tablets, they are def. not Contin type things with an outer matrix and all that. They crush pretty easily; put it in a folded piece of paper and use two quarters or something similar; they seem to crush easily and quickly and once they are crushed, they are pretty powdery. Like any other oxy containing drug, yes there is a drip, but it's manageable. Know what i mean? It's certainly NOT like some generic OC's where you snort it and for the next two hours, big globs of wax are running down your throat. Nothing like that actually pretty pleasant to snort; goes up easy, absorbs well, and the drip is tolerable. 7 per pill isn't bad. A lot of times, at least in my area, I find that oxy-containing stuff goes for like 50 cents a milligram, so 7 for a 15mg isn't that bad at all. At that rate, an 80 would cost you 35 bucks, and that's going rate. Some people that have posted on this board pay A LOT more than that, so yeah, you got a nice deal, LOVE. hope that helped a little

OxyC

L0VE
12-27-2006, 09:39 AM
That's brings back some memories, LOVE (good ones ;-). Let's see here...Regarding the color, it's a little weird, I'll admit, but snorting it works well. The green color doesn't run out of your nose or make a mess if that's what you were wondering. As far as the inside, I remember them as tablets, they are def. not Contin type things with an outer matrix and all that. They crush pretty easily; put it in a folded piece of paper and use two quarters or something similar; they seem to crush easily and quickly and once they are crushed, they are pretty powdery. Like any other oxy containing drug, yes there is a drip, but it's manageable. Know what i mean? It's certainly NOT like some generic OC's where you snort it and for the next two hours, big globs of wax are running down your throat. Nothing like that actually pretty pleasant to snort; goes up easy, absorbs well, and the drip is tolerable. 7 per pill isn't bad. A lot of times, at least in my area, I find that oxy-containing stuff goes for like 50 cents a milligram, so 7 for a 15mg isn't that bad at all. At that rate, an 80 would cost you 35 bucks, and that's going rate. Some people that have posted on this board pay A LOT more than that, so yeah, you got a nice deal, LOVE. hope that helped a little

OxyC

Thanks, a lot.
I like the huge drips though, but this sounds fine, as long as it drips I'm happy. Tevas don't trip for me, so I don't buy them, even though I can get 20's for $8.

OxyContinuously
12-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks, a lot.
I like the huge drips though, but this sounds fine, as long as it drips I'm happy. Tevas don't trip for me, so I don't buy them, even though I can get 20's for $8.

yeah no doubt; glad i could be of some help. It DOES drip, so you're cool ;-) Plus, with these ones in particular, they hit fast and hard, so that's always good. From what i remember, after crushing it and lining it up, I felt it almost immediately, and before i did these pills dope was the only thing that hit instantaneously.

OxyC

L0VE
12-27-2006, 11:38 AM
yeah no doubt; glad i could be of some help. It DOES drip, so you're cool ;-) Plus, with these ones in particular, they hit fast and hard, so that's always good. From what i remember, after crushing it and lining it up, I felt it almost immediately, and before i did these pills dope was the only thing that hit instantaneously.

OxyC

Awsome. I'm still waiting for her to call me back. About how small are they? As small as the 20's or smaller?

SpecialGuy69
12-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Awsome. I'm still waiting for her to call me back. About how small are they? As small as the 20's or smaller?

soooo, there's different generic versions, but in general, they are a little smaller than an OC 20. There are other colors and imprints, so make sure you do your homework before you go to buy them. www.pharmer.org has a very good list of common imprints- if you write all the different 15mg oxycodone imprints, you'll be able to check your list to see if the pills they are selling are legit.

L0VE
12-27-2006, 11:54 AM
soooo, there's different generic versions, but in general, they are a little smaller than an OC 20. There are other colors and imprints, so make sure you do your homework before you go to buy them. www.pharmer.org (http://www.pharmer.org) has a very good list of common imprints- if you write all the different 15mg oxycodone imprints, you'll be able to check your list to see if the pills they are selling are legit.

good idea. I trust this girl though, but shes only selling to bail her girl out of jail so she is kinda new to this I think? But shes one of the smartest people I've dealt with yet, she does not want to get caught.

OxyContinuously
12-27-2006, 12:36 PM

Hmmmm. I remember them being really small. You know a Dilaudid tablet? They are a little bigger in terms of diameter, but not much. They are really small, and thin, too.

L0VE
12-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Hmmmm. I remember them being really small. You know a Dilaudid tablet? They are a little bigger in terms of diameter, but not much. They are really small, and thin, too.

Nice. (I wish someone could drive up to my house like before half of my dealers got locked up, now I have to go to them and I feel sick.) I'm still waiting around.

OxyContinuously
12-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Nice. (I wish someone could drive up to my house like before half of my dealers got locked up, now I have to go to them and I feel sick.) I'm still waiting around.

Shit, LOVE. You've been waiting all damn day haven't you? That's rediculous, plus you don't feel good. I hope she hurries up for you. Seriously, ya know??

OxyC

L0VE
12-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Shit, LOVE. You've been waiting all damn day haven't you? That's rediculous, plus you don't feel good. I hope she hurries up for you. Seriously, ya know??

OxyC

I'm still waiting for SOMEONE, ANYONE of my dealers to either
A. pick up the phone and stop with that stupid boost mobile busy signal button,
B. Turn the phone on
C. Get some shit
D. Cut a half for me =(

Whatever, I guess I'll just wait till tomorrow. I take it she never got them? I guess I'll give her call right now. I have no problem getting the 80's but I only have $25 on me, so I need to try to get a hold of 2 of my dealers who cut halves. I just realized that I have a lot of dealers, how many do you guys have?

lukilu
12-27-2006, 06:47 PM
No , You first ! Na Na Na Na :rolleyes:

insaneike
12-27-2006, 07:11 PM
OK, what you have is a Roxicodone 15mg, as if you didn't know by now lol. I didn't read but a few replies so...ya. They are instant release oxycodone. Chcances are you have a generic Roxicodone. lil green pill.. no, theres no white inside like an OxyContin or generic OC. These are comletely diff from OCs!!! MUCH better! The only oxycodone I use now is Roxicodone 30s! Hell, the 30mg Roxis are smaller than an OC10! Also, the green 15s are a bit bigger than the 30mg, odd eh? 2-3yrs ago I was doing thsoe green 15mg ones, now they're the lil 30mg :) If you ever get the Roxi 30s they are the hands down best form of Oxycodone in the US!!! Well, i think it was Flip that said she used to get IR 40s, so... maybe roxi 30s aren't the best? Anyone else ever had those IR 40s, they still make em?

but ya, if u snort oxy keep what u got! sniff away! :)

L0VE
12-28-2006, 03:10 PM
:) I have 11 dealers that I can think of off hand, but four of them got locked up recently, 2 are in jail and the other 1 does favors and the last one went mia. So that would make me down to possibly 10, they always come and go. And the girl got the big boys (80s) so I guess I'll buy those .

Chemical_Boy
12-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Your math confuses me.

I would take the 80s if I could get my hands on them, that is for sure!

L0VE
12-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Your math confuses me.

I would take the 80s if I could get my hands on them, that is for sure!

Oh most of them had the 80s, I only had $25 on me at the time though, soo ya know.

L0VE
12-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Gosh I want to go to ocean city ;) .

SpecialGuy69
12-28-2006, 04:34 PM
ocean city, deleware?

AWOL
12-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Your math confuses me.
uhmmmmm, ditto that.

I have 34 dealers anyways, so I'm not too worried. They keep dying though, I'm going to be hitting up some more nursing homes to get some new connects. Outside of the elderly I have only 27 normal healthy dealers. But I lost 10 of them, so I'm down to only 97

vicious86
12-28-2006, 05:49 PM
uhmmmmm, ditto that.

I have 34 dealers anyways, so I'm not too worried. They keep dying though, I'm going to be hitting up some more nursing homes to get some new connects. Outside of the elderly I have only 27 normal healthy dealers. But I lost 10 of them, so I'm down to only 97

Brilliant!!! Nursing homes... I think I should get a job in the home healthcare profession. And I thought driving a cab was the number 1 job for junkies(hey sounds like a great thread,doesnt it.)

L0VE
12-28-2006, 06:32 PM
ocean city, deleware?
No it was a joke, ocean city (OC) get it?

Brilliant!!! Nursing homes... I think I should get a job in the home healthcare profession. And I thought driving a cab was the number 1 job for junkies(hey sounds like a great thread,doesnt it.)

methadone clinics and na meetings, great places for connects (or so I've heard, but that's more along the heroin line)

vicious86
12-28-2006, 07:54 PM
No it was a joke, ocean city (OC) get it?

methadone clinics and na meetings, great places for connects (or so I've heard, but that's more along the heroin line)

Yes ,these I know about . Drug court and probation as well.

MiamiRoxi30s
01-01-2007, 05:34 PM

Expensive since I know of roxicodone's 30s for $10each

SpecialGuy69
01-01-2007, 09:29 PM
^ miami - you are getting them cheap. For most people, .50 a milligram is the standard price for oxycodone, oxycontin, roxicet, etc. So, LOVE isn't paying too much compared to her other prices. You can't compare your prices with someone in another part of the country- there's a world of difference.

insaneike
01-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Expensive since I know of roxicodone's 30s for $10each

Thats exactly what I pay if I don't buy at least 30, in which case they're $8(which I always get 45+), and I think thats a freakin jip!!! GOod lord, fucking $8-10 for a SINGLE PILL! That aint shit if you don't shoot or have little to zero toler! but some ppl do think their .50cent a mg is a decent price:rolleyes: not down here soN!!!! and it all depends on the hookup not the location. As I can turn around and sell my Roxi 30s for $20 each all day long to the desperate ppl downtown...

CUBErt
01-04-2007, 05:57 AM
So has anyone done these? My dealer is getting these tomorrow and I checked online and it says they are immediate release, so are they like regular 20, 40, 80mg time released? I snort them, so if I can't snort these, screw it. Can someone please help me out though, everyone is out right now and no one is cutting halfs at the moment, so this is what I'm stuck with :( .

Sorry if you clarified elsewhere, but why "screw it" if you can't snort? Taking Oxy orally is perfectly sufficient

OpiGuRu729
01-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Are you sure it's oxycontin and not roxi? it's also oxycodone but it's an instant release form, and yes they can be snorted... but like CUBErt said "Taking Oxy orally is perfectly sufficient"

Naters316
01-06-2007, 11:15 PM
There is no difference between roxi and oxycodone. roxi is oxycodone but only immediate release and not extended release. Roxicodone is just the brand name. Just like oxycontin when you crush it up becomes oxycodone immediate release but you have 12 hours worth of oxycodone powder when dealing with the contin's.:)

gnat
01-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Oxycontin lacks a very small amount of punch mg per mg compared to roxicodone if you ask me. It's not easy to notice but roxis can actually make me a bit nausiated where oxycontin doesn't. The IR just absorbs faster, and more efficiently. That's obviously not to say there is anything bad about the cr release formulations being crushed. They work great too.

Ohh and roxis are softer to bust up also. They usually come in 5(white), 15(green), and 30mg(blue). The last two being more common.

bill1234
06-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Ohh and roxis are softer to bust up also. They usually come in 5(white), 15(green), and 30mg(blue). The last two being more common.

I'm gonna be getting some of the 15mg and was wondering if they break down?

flipside
06-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Sure they do .Do you mean break down for a shot? To snort?

bill1234
06-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Sure they do .Do you mean break down for a shot? To snort?

Break down for a shot.

Brony
06-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Break down for a shot.

they break down for both.

the_florist
06-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Your math confuses me.

11 dealers
-4 locked up
-2 in jail already
-1 does favors
-1 MIA

what's the problem? :D

TappyTibbons
06-14-2007, 08:35 PM
There is no difference between roxi and oxycodone. roxi is oxycodone but only immediate release and not extended release. Roxicodone is just the brand name. Just like oxycontin when you crush it up becomes oxycodone immediate release but you have 12 hours worth of oxycodone powder when dealing with the contin's.:)

I've found that oxycodone IR seems to be wayyy more effective than oxycodone brand, even after bieng totally crushed into super fine powder. I am pretty sure even after breaking an Oxycontin down as fine as possible, all of time release is not defeated. Maybe its just me though :-/

bill1234
06-19-2007, 04:32 PM
they break down for both.

Broke em down, loaded em up, slammed em in the vein.... These things are just as good as my other good friend, dilaudid.

insaneike
06-27-2007, 05:39 AM

ACTUALLY, Roxi is WAY better man. Roxicodone 30mg is the hands down ebst form of oxy if you ask me. I personally hate the OxyContins! and you can remove all coating, and crush adn cup into the finest dust and it's STILL going to be time released to an extent. Search for a thread called Teva Blues as I remember talking about how the time release works and is not defeated on Oxycontin and msContins by crushing. As it's NOT the hardness of the pill, the coating on the pill, or none that common myths.. but yeah search for that thead for a better explaination man.
12hours of medication means jack shit btw. You trying to tell me 40mg is going to alst me(or the avg member here for that amtter) 12 damn hour!?!? Uh no lol. Plus there are 10, 20, 40, and 80mg OxyC. So acting like you get 12horus worth of emdicationa t once is just making it out to be more than they are man, so don't be syaing that :p of course they're 12hour sustained release tabs.
I'd assume have a roxi, FAR superior, COMPLETELY IR, and WAY smaller. and can give just as much oxy(but better) than OC.

there is nothing superior about OxyContins unless you do indeed want a time released medication...

Just figured I'd say some that just in case it helped someone ya know...:cool:

You do not make an OxyContin completely time release by crushing and removing coatinngs folks!!! You will not have a complete IR form of oxycodone from OxyContins unless you do n extract(see the ike method for best results, IMO).

damn im opiated and just gotsta talking... :D
they dont burn at ALL when snroted either, I get the blue Amide brand Roxi 30s. A|215 stamped ones. Bust into a very fine powder with ease, actually feel GOOD in the nose(very actually), they're th best tasting tabs I ever sniffed, they make into a 'soft' powder compared to othe tablets. I would MUCH rather have a Roxi 30 over a OC40, all my friends agree too... Roxi 30 for the win! lol

opi8fiend
06-27-2007, 08:58 AM
All this talk has SWIM drooling....He hasn't stumbled upon roxi 15s or 30s in AGES....He's dying to get his hands on some!

BeantownJunkTank
06-27-2007, 09:43 AM
I live in the Boston Area and singles cost around $60 If you buy ten $45 and for 100 packs if goten them for 35. You guys get them cheap Im talking about ABG or OC 80's Those 15 things suck

BeantownJunkTank
06-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Sick avatar Robert Blake in Lost Highway is the best

Dan Steely
06-27-2007, 04:04 PM
I live in the Boston Area and singles cost around $60 If you buy ten $45 and for 100 packs if goten them for 35. You guys get them cheap Im talking about ABG or OC 80's Those 15 things suck

If I had to pay that I'd be lookin for some smack for sure. Maybe or just keep the tol down so pods and kratom do the trick. That's just crazy talk. The shit ain't that good. Man I don't know how people live in that money sucking town. Don't have anything against it. It's just so expensive there. Well that and Red Sox fans can kiss my ass.

BeantownJunkTank
06-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Damn right man everything is expensive here. shit it cost a weeks pay to go to a god damn red sox game. I like smack every now and then but I am a white kid from the suburbs and most of my friends havent switched over to dope. I dont have a real solid dope connection either Third party shit I gotta hit him off with a taste to get some. You know how the shit works. That is why I love this site so much I can relate to everyone. P.S How do i start a thread?

BeantownJunkTank
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
When I do OC's I cant piss and I get constipated real bad shit is as hard as a rock. Does this happen to anyone else?

Dan Steely
06-27-2007, 04:25 PM
When I do OC's I cant piss and I get constipated real bad shit is as hard as a rock. Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes and yes. You better start searchin around and read the rules before you get in trouble. You seem like you'll fit right in though,welcome aboard. To start a thread (rules first) go to home (upper left) then to forums (same) then look for a small new thread thing at top left of forums. c ya round there bean boy.:D

L0VE
08-02-2008, 10:27 PM
11 dealers
-4 locked up
-2 in jail already
-1 does favors
-1 MIA

what's the problem? :D

I can't help but crack up at this. Drug addiction is a sad thing, but it is way too funny when you go back and realize how messed up and oblivious you were.

Brony
08-03-2008, 02:12 PM
let sleeping threads lie.