PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine Question

Fleeting_Glimpse
12-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Swim was wondering if anyone could lend a little advice?

Swim has always had problems with his sinuses, due to allergys and addiction to nasal decongestants, swim doesnt use cocaine very often (maybe 2 times a year), swim has always gone to the same guy for it, never trying other dealers purity so he has nothing to compare with.

My question is, Swim was told that congested nasals from cocaine use, usually stems from very cut cocaine and that pure cocaine will not give you nasal problems, or at least major problems like indicated below,I dont mean pure as in 100% pure colombian coke but just as pure as it can be without being cut by a local small time dealer

shortly after I insuffated 6-7 lines throughout a 3 hour period, my nose would congest for the next 6-10 hours and I mean completly unable to breath, It strikes me as hard to believe that people would put there nose through that kind of punishment for a moderate euphoria, when in return you have sleeples nights due to plugged noses, does this sound normal

what is your take on this?

Heroine
12-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Swim was wondering if anyone could lend a little advice?

Swim has always had problems with his sinuses, due to allergys and addiction to nasal decongestants, swim doesnt use cocaine very often (maybe 2 times a year), swim has always gone to the same guy for it, never trying other dealers purity so he has nothing to compare with.

My question is, Swim was told that congested nasals from cocaine use, usually stems from very cut cocaine and that pure cocaine will not give you nasal problems, or at least major problems like indicated below,I dont mean pure as in 100% pure colombian coke but just as pure as it can be without being cut by a local small time dealer

shortly after I insuffated 6-7 lines throughout a 3 hour period, my nose would congest for the next 6-10 hours and I mean completly unable to breath, It strikes me as hard to believe that people would put there nose through that kind of punishment for a moderate euphoria, when in return you have sleeples nights due to plugged noses, does this sound normal

what is your take on this?

This is true. I happen to get some great, transluscent, pearly cocaine from my man. I have been using the same dude for 5+ years as he was my friend too, and I tell you that after doing a pure 1.0 gram of his pure ass coke, I never have ANY nasal problems or congestion. None whatsoever. So if your nose is f'd up after a night of coke, the guy has probably 'stepped on' that coke a lot. It is probably a shit purity. Find a new man. Yes, putting anything up your nose will cause some irritation, as it is a foreign body, but you shouldn't have trouble breathing through your nose or any congestion afterwards if it was good and pure. Of course nothing is 100% pure whether it be dope or coke; we all know this; but if it is good high-grade coke, your nose should be clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. Tell me what your coke looks like and I can tell you for sure if it is crap. If it comes already powderized, that is a sign that it is probably more attention paid to cut than good coke. Just a helpful tip from someone with a PhD in Cocaine and Opiates. ;) I get my coke as a rock chopped off of a bigger ounce-weight rock. So maybe I just have it real good. You will find someone good too. Just try more people. Coke is everywhere.

If your nose was clogged for so long after, and you couldn't even breathe through it, then your man cuts it and his dough aint shit he sells crap. Find someone else, bro!

-Heroine

Fleeting_Glimpse
12-14-2006, 01:13 PM
thank you my freind for that detailed and informative post, you have just made my day... I appreciate the advice, cheers to you:) and Happy Holidays!

HistoryofMadness
12-14-2006, 02:10 PM
that may be true, but I think people who have allergies are just going to get irritated (especially this time of year) when they put anything up their nose...

just my opinion... it may have been what the cut was, and not really how much...

i don't see that as a great indicator...

superman
12-14-2006, 02:14 PM
yeah pure coke shouldn't congest you. i can snort several grams of pure coke and the only problem that arises is sinus pain due to the coke drastically altering the pH of my goddamn nose.

that why i got away from snorting. after prowing through an 8-ball my nose will be raw. working outside in the cold makes it feel much worse

if you cooke it into crack you will have some idea what it's cut with and how bad. just by cooking a gram and using a scale before and after I can generally tell how much cut there is, and whether they use mannitol/inositol, dextrose, or something else.

SpecialGuy69
12-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Swim has always had problems with his sinuses, due to allergys and addiction to nasal decongestantsWhat? Addicted to nasal decongestants? That has to be a first!

Papa Verine
12-14-2006, 03:01 PM
I was kinda' wondering about the addiction to nasal decongestants myself. Are you refering to pseudoephedrine or what???

Flagg
12-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Coke is everywhere.

-Heroine

Coke is not in Central Iowa, or at least not here in any stranger-can-find-it-in-eight-months sense. I'm 99 percent sure people from Chicagoland who go to school here and still flirt with it guard it like a bulldog, since Chicago is a five hour drive and, well, who'd make a five hour drive for coke? It's all meth here. Most all drug users that go hard are tweakers here, and in their mind "coke sucks." Thus, in rural Iowa, meth >> coke because 1) you can make it and 2) you can sell more of it.

I'm sure it's somewhere in Des Moines but I don't want to risk the after hours in that place *shudders*

On-topic, I always kept afrin around after I finished my bag of coke. The stuffed-up nose bit always happened to me, and I've had it from four different sources. I would guess it's a common adulterant in Texas, though, that they put in (dirty meth cut?? :mad: )

Flagg
12-14-2006, 03:15 PM
I was kinda' wondering about the addiction to nasal decongestants myself. Are you refering to pseudoephedrine or what???

The body grows dependent on stuff like Afrin, i.e. it "artificially" stuffs up the nose so you have to use more.

Compared to even coke WD's, it's very very mild, though, and easily curable by the following method:

1)Have your SWIM consume 1g-1/8oz of coke over a period of a few weeks

2)Your SWIM will experience problems keeping his nose even partially working, in the breathing area

3)Get your SWIM a bottle of Afrin. Keep it pure Afrin. Sorry about the sting; don't buy off-label, too, because that makes the sting worse (sometimes, my own SWIM got a little blood).

4) Use for 3 days. By now, coke should be out of your system enough to not affect your stuffed-up nose in and of itself.

5) After the 3 days, use it in one nostril for three more days, discontinuing use in the other nostril. You can still breathe fine, though it kinda sucks to have one stuffed-up nostril and one clean one. Too bad. ;)

6) When the nostril you HAVEN't used it in becomes clear ON ITS OWN, discontinue Afrin use in your remaining nostril. Deal with the one stuffed-up, one clear nostril for a few more days, and then you're back to normal.

7)One week after that, the tissue is usually all better for me.

Papa Verine
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
The body grows dependent on stuff like Afrin, i.e. it "artificially" stuffs up the nose so you have to use more.

Compared to even coke WD's, it's very very mild, though, and easily curable by the following method:

1)Have your SWIM consume 1g-1/8oz of coke over a period of a few weeks

2)Your SWIM will experience problems keeping his nose even partially working, in the breathing area

3)Get your SWIM a bottle of Afrin. Keep it pure Afrin. Sorry about the sting; don't buy off-label, too, because that makes the sting worse (sometimes, my own SWIM got a little blood).

4) Use for 3 days. By now, coke should be out of your system enough to not affect your stuffed-up nose in and of itself.

5) After the 3 days, use it in one nostril for three more days, discontinuing use in the other nostril. You can still breathe fine, though it kinda sucks to have one stuffed-up nostril and one clean one. Too bad. ;)

6) When the nostril you HAVEN't used it in becomes clear ON ITS OWN, discontinue Afrin use in your remaining nostril. Deal with the one stuffed-up, one clear nostril for a few more days, and then you're back to normal.

7)One week after that, the tissue is usually all better for me.

I guess I'm just lucky. I snort everything. I used to snort A lot of cocaine. I got the usual irritation in the nose from snorting lines all night but never anything like this. After a day, my nose would be fine. I damage my nose even worse rubbing and scratching the hell out of it when I'm nodding!

Flagg
12-14-2006, 03:32 PM
You're lucky to have lived in a better area than I. I completely believe it was something the C was cut with commonly around there that caused the decongestion.

superman
12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
I have heard of decongestant addiction. pseudoephedrine has been one subst. involved. As well those nasal steroid sprays, not to mention older inhalers that had real amphetamines i them.

I can recall when i was a teen that 60mg of pseudoephedrine got me fairly stimulated. if i took another 60mg an hour or two later i would be stimulated for probably 3 hours total.

once i tried amphetamine this effect disappeared though

insaneike
12-14-2006, 09:14 PM
Thats not uncommon man. BUT I knew this girl whose voice would get like she just inhaled helium whens he'd snort GOOD(purish) blow... wouldn't do that with avg cut street coke. Oh, you're tlaking about stopped up nose though... but still, someone would take this girl with them when they would make the pick up for re-upping and use her to tell how good it was, if her voice got whiney and helium like, it was good and someone would buy it :P it was funny i thought lol. THis girl is the only person I ever emt whsoe voice got like that on blow, just blow too, not rock!

as far as the stuffy nose goes, thats not uncommon at all man... someitmes mine will be fucked like half a week after doing a night of coke binging, but I won't do coke now UNLESS it's free, such a pointless drug unless it's free to me...

i probably didn't give any good input to the thread but meh lol

later

zombiewoof23
12-14-2006, 09:49 PM
I have seasonal allergies and also vast experience with cocaine. The only trouble I've ever had with coke making me congested is with shit that has been stomped to hell and back. Good yay doesn't clog my sinuses at all. Costa Rica sounds like fun all of the sudden.......

Fleeting_Glimpse
12-15-2006, 09:25 AM
My addiction to nasal sprays started about 5-6 years ago, when during the cold dry winter months I got an unusual three colds which to me seemed like they lasted all winter, after many a sleepless nights I went to the pharmacy and asked what I could get for my stuffy nose, as it was keepioong me awake at night and uncomfortable during the day, the pharmacist recomended a nasal decongestant called DRISTAN, this is not a steroid like, nasonex(which is a safe alternative that i use from time to time today) but rather a quick fix.

upon using the nasal spray my nose went from the worst possible stuffed and congested feeling, to complete blissfull clarity, in which I could actually breath better than ever, It was amazing I actually had relief, and could sleep. I would continue to use it every 6 hours,

after my cold was gone I noticed my nose would still be stuffed (not like it was in the first place but just an irritating stuffyness) so I would continue to use it, after my cold was done, and before I knew it weeks would go by, then I remember catching another cold this would be the third cold of the season in which i started using the DRISTAN almost on an hourly basis, After that cold had finished I could not not go a day without using dristan, this would continue for a year, even in the summer months.

anyways the opposite effects were occuring where excessive use dried up the lining in my nose or somthing and caused it to stuff, .... really all I had to do would be to go a week without anything and my nose would have gone back to normal, but I was addicted to that feeling of my nose being instantly cured of complete conjestion

Until I saw a doctor and he gave me nasonex, which really did not work for the serverity of my problem but was better than nothing, and after about a week finally worked, I was cured, I later fucked myself by years later using what i thought was a saline mist, for a stuffy nose, but turned out to be a no-name brand of dristan and became shortly addicted again, but quickly got off it and resumed using nasonex to help me cure my nasals..

anyways ifeel im talking too much but Ive learned that the best way to deal with a stuffy nose is to let it pass, heck its only 3 days! better than the 2 years of torture.

Beautifully_Broken
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
i dont do coke much anymore, but used to do a hell of a lot

born w/ sinus issues too, and i used to have all kind of nose problems when i was sniffin all day

im still wondering why i got a hole in my septum after only 6 months of use, while many daily users for years dont have one. Probably the cut, but ive never done much research into it, just put up w/ the wistle

chemboy7
12-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Thats not uncommon man. BUT I knew this girl whose voice would get like she just inhaled helium whens he'd snort GOOD(purish) blow... wouldn't do that with avg cut street coke.

I have been doing quite alot of coke lately and I've realized that after a couple lines my voice has also changed considerably, my vocal cords even feel different when talking, I had chalked this up to a recent throat injury that burned and cut up the inside of my throat because I never noticed that before (it's been years since I did any coke) but now after reading that I am thinking that it may have just been the coke... it is pretty pure. Maybe I didn't notice it before because I hardly ever snort it when I get it, base or IV, the person I am getting it from now though is a really good freind and wouldn't want me doing that with it so while picking it up I only rail a couple lines with him before I go home and blow it up. It was very noticable though and with how raspy my voice is right now from the injury he was really cracking up over how I sounded.