PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Methodone clinics

Pointy
03-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Does anyone in Seattle go to a good clinic. One where there treat you fairly well and are not openly hostile to the clients. I would like one where I can get dosed before 6am.

My main concerns are about the people running the clinic. I have heard the horror stories of being kicked off for no good reason and the staff being hostile just because they can (kick you off at any moment).

Also any interesting stories about the Seattle clinics would be appreciated, hopefully ones with a happy ending.

chopstix
03-25-2014, 03:01 PM
The CRC kliniks IMO were MUCH better to deal with than like THS on the hill, which I'm sure is no different than the place down on Airport or wherever on the southend or the Meridian Klinik.

If I had to choose between any of the above three, I'd probably go to Meridian, but I'm biased towards the northend, and I had a horrible experience with THS years ago.

I dosed at the CRC in Bothell for awhile, I fink their in Lynwood now tho, literally right across from Alderwood Mall. Very easy to get to on the buses..

Pointy
03-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Thank you, that is exactly the info I needed. After being on the phone with methodone clinics for the last two hours , My opinion of them is right where it started. Out of three clinics there was one lady who was pleasant to deal with. She also pointed me to CRC.

I"m waiting on a call from CRC but the way things are looking - methadone may not work out for me. The system seems designed to make the clients fail....

Thanks for the response

chopstix
03-25-2014, 04:44 PM
np, 'gluck.. QOS/QOKlinik really makes or breaks MD IMO. I hated it when on it in the 90s, but my last two experiences have been better, quite a bit better, really.. A fair amount of that can probably be attributed to being a hell of a lot more knowledgeable now than I was about it back then.

I curse the timed edit button here, I really fucking do - what's so damned evil about editing a post, especially on a drug board??

/spelling nazi