PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Amphetamines

mrrice11
12-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone, this site is all about opiates and we all love them same with myself. Anyways the other day i heard some kid talking about smoking prescription amphetamines like ritalin and adderoll. i was like wow what a fucking idiot. but like seriously is this just rediculous or can you actually do it? never tried.....anyone got any experience or ever done somthing like it? i hope im not repeating another thread cuz i tried to find if anyone else asked the same thing, let me kno

moviebuff927
12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Well, you can smoke methamphetamine, I wouldn't think dextroamphetamine would be that much different...probably have to put on tin foil, though. I don't know about Ritalin but I'm pretty sure you can smoke Adderall or Dexedrine.

Dolophine
12-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Smoking Dextroamphetamine or Adderall or Ritalin doesn't do anything. It's not in the right form to be smoked. The type of amphetamine people smoke is Ice it's an icy looking thing that is in a different form than Adderall or Dex or Ritalin. In the UK they smoke something called BASE I think which is AMPHETAMINE SULPHATE or something like that but it's totally in smokeable form. In America they smoke METH in UK they smoke BASE. I may be wrong but I think smoking any pill type of stimulant won't do anything. I've tried this in the past and nothing good happened. It just tastes like horse shit.

devilsdrug
12-06-2006, 05:46 PM
smoke ur mammma

mrrice11
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Yah DD id say the same thing to someone if i saw them post sumthin dumb but i just wanted to be sure. and yeah i know wat methamphetamine is and the smokeable version (ice), im jus talkin bout methylphenidate which is wat adderol and all that bullshit is

AWOL
12-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Meh, well. Whoever smoked it, jokes on them eh. Just smile and nod when he talks, that's what I do when my boss thinks he knows my job better than I do. :)

nick
12-06-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm in the Uk and I've never seen anyone smoke amphetamine sulfate- ever.I'm not saying it's impossible,but I've never seen or even heard of it and the city I'm from is known as motor city and unlike Detroit this has nothing to do with cars.

superman
12-06-2006, 06:33 PM
sure you can smoke amphetamines, but i wouldn't suggest smoking pills that contain amphetamines.

of course you could extract the amphetamines and then smoke them, but why bother??? Clandestinely synthesized methamphetamine is already pure and cheaper than pharmaceutical amphetamines.

SpecialGuy69
12-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Yah DD id say the same thing to someone if i saw them post sumthin dumb but i just wanted to be sure. and yeah i know wat methamphetamine is and the smokeable version (ice), im jus talkin bout methylphenidate which is wat adderol and all that bullshit isadderall is mixed amphetamine salts. ritalin is methylphenidate.

I wonder if you could smoke desoxyn? It is methamphetamine.

I hate stimulants, but I thought I'd clear it up for ya rice.

mrrice11
12-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Thanks man, Yah Knew addrall was amphetamine salt and the other ones were methylphenidate like ritalin, conerta etc. i guess i said it wrong, but anyways im not about to freebase some ritalin or anything YUCK! and plus i would not want to inhale all the other bullshit they throw into that stuff.
And yeah DV i totaly just looked at the kid like he was a retard and nodded my head like yup go ahead and smoke all you want, and the walked away laughing. but yeah you guys know your shit so def, NOBODY should get the idea that smoking your ADD meds is cool or anything cuz its dumb and wont do jack, thanks for helpin and givin the facts!

Flagg
12-12-2006, 04:27 AM
Does Adderall absorb up the nose? Is it worth it to even snort 'em?

skeletontea
12-12-2006, 07:30 AM
You can snort them if they're not time release (that's how I got through finals one year. I was working for about 108 hours without sleep, food, or even a break from my work, wouldn't recommend that.) I always assumed the lactose, or whatever else is in the time release mechanism would partially get between the drug, and your nasal mucosa, inhibiting full absorbtion. So I never tried snorting the extended release formulations.

superman
12-13-2006, 12:56 AM
I've snorted time release dextroamphetamine capsules and it worked fine. just have to crush the beads well

SpecialGuy69
12-13-2006, 01:01 AM
I remember waaaay back in about 8th or 9th grade, I dumped the balls out of two dexedrine capsules, and my friend snorted up the balls without crushing them at all- the balls were falling out of her nose, running down with the snot, and her spit had the balls in it, too.

Yuck. Amphetamines aren't fun.

Papa Verine
12-13-2006, 01:04 AM
I've snorted time release dextroamphetamine capsules and it worked fine. just have to crush the beads well

Me too. I've snorted the beads after crushing them up to a fine powder. It's a pain in the ass but they work like IR after a thorough powdering.

micro024
12-13-2006, 08:13 AM
I remember waaaay back in about 8th or 9th grade, I dumped the balls out of two dexedrine capsules, and my friend snorted up the balls without crushing them at all- the balls were falling out of her nose, running down with the snot, and her spit had the balls in it, too.

Yuck. Amphetamines aren't fun.

^^^^ LMFAO, sounds like something I might have tried about 10 years ago:D

OpiBli$$1988
12-17-2006, 10:45 PM
ive heard from some jackass i kno that if u mix petroleum jelly w/ crushed up adderals you can smoke em (mind you this is coming from a kid who recently shot up xanax n2 his stomach and broke n2 a vet clinic to steal ketamine...then shot the k up in the vets n got arrested rofl)

AWOL
12-18-2006, 04:03 PM
ive heard from some jackass i kno that if u mix petroleum jelly w/ crushed up adderals you can smoke em (mind you this is coming from a kid who recently shot up xanax n2 his stomach and broke n2 a vet clinic to steal ketamine...then shot the k up in the vets n got arrested rofl)

I think he was talking about the type of lube they used in jail after his K experience.