PDA

View Full Version : How long to wait

Jetskiracer
12-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Hello, I have a hydro habit of about 100-120mg day..I aquired some mdone and was wondering how long I should wait to take some after my last dose of hydro.I have 10mg pills and was also wondering how much would be a good amount to start.Would 10mg be enough?I def. dont wanna overdo it.Plus I never took mdone before and want to take just enough to get a feel for it.Thanks in advance guys...J

SpecialGuy69
12-06-2006, 11:09 AM
you don't have to wait at all before taking methadone. I'm not sure what you are going for, maybe you confused methadone with subutex? You do have to wait with subutex. Do you want to catch a buzz from the methadone or just stay well? Or manage pain?

Be careful with methadone- it can take 2 hours to fully come on. So if you re-dose after 1 hour, you could be taking too much. The good thing about methadone is that it lasts a loooooong time, so even if you wait 2 hours before re-dosing, you won't be missing your window to catch a buzz. What buzz there is from done anyways...

how much hydro do you take in one dose?

OxyContinuously
12-06-2006, 11:19 AM
depending on your size and personal preference, I would say that 15 - 20 mgs is a safe starting point.

Badly Drawn Girl
12-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Hello, I have a hydro habit of about 100-120mg day..I aquired some mdone and was wondering how long I should wait to take some after my last dose of hydro.I have 10mg pills and was also wondering how much would be a good amount to start.Would 10mg be enough?I def. dont wanna overdo it.Plus I never took mdone before and want to take just enough to get a feel for it.Thanks in advance guys...J

I have a 100+mg habit to Oxy's and I can get by quite comfortably on 30-40 mg of methadone. I would start with 10mg, let it kick in, and then redose as necessary. Word of warning, it builds up in your system. I usually start with a higher dose but in a couple days can cut down the amount. It stays a long time in your system as well. I can stop and not get wd's for awhile.

Chemical_Boy
12-06-2006, 11:27 AM
If it were me, I would start with 2 pills. I don't think you would have to wait unless you are worried about getting too buzzed from it. Methadone will overpower the hydro. You would have to wait if you were doing it the other way around, as I think it would be kind of tough to break through the methadone with hydro. If it is safety you are concerned about, wait until the hydro is worn off, like next day, and start with 10mg of the methadone. You can always add more in a couple of hours and then in a couple more hours if you need to. It lasts so long that it build on it's self just about the same as taking it all at once if you spread it out over a couple hours. It's not like hydro that you wouldn't really feel the additional doses that much unless you took them pretty much all at once.

I love 'done. Have fun!

Jetskiracer
12-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Hey thanks for the responses..yes I am looking for a buzz..I do not want to overdo it like I said.I usually take about 45 mg af hydro at one time to get an ok buzz..sometimes more.So if I just take one 10mg will I feel it?...should I maybe start with one and a half? Like 15 mg and go from there?I think I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow morning after I have not taken anything and take 10 mg...the reason I asked how long to wait is cause I thought maybe the hydro and done together could make me overdose..is this possible?Thanks again guys,J

Chemical_Boy
12-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah overdose is possible. Myself, I would not worry about 40-50 mg hydro and 20mg 'done. But if that question even comes to your mind, you should start off easy. Even if you don't cause harm to yourself, doing too much could still be unpleasant- nausea and vomitting are a very real possibility. Some people are kind of sensitive to 'done and I have seen people puke from eating 20mg when they were fine eating 10 or 15. Plus it would be a waste of precious resources. My thought is that if you have a small enough opie habit to where you can still even get high off of hydro (especially a fairly small amount like 40 mg) then you should start with 10mg and no other drugs. I think your idea about taking 10mg in the morning is a good idea. That is what I would do. Hell, once I came accross some 'done when the only thing that I had been doing as far as opiates was an occasional 15 or 20 mg of hydro, and I caught a decent buzz off of 5mg. Start low and remember it comes on slow (like 2 hours). If you want to take more later you can, but it is hard to undo once you are sick.

Enjoy!

Jetskiracer
12-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Ok, thank you for your help..I will take 10mg tomorrow morning and see how it works out...At least then I can see if it gets me going and if not then I'll know to take a little more than that next time...I appreciate your help...J

shaunclo
12-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah Done is a powerful opiate, much more powerful than shitty-ass hydro. I would only take 10 mg's and go up from there. But beware, if you fool around with the done for too long, than you will NEVER EVER be able to have fun with the hydro again. Once you go up the opiate ladder, the lower rungs dissapear forever.

devilsdrug
12-06-2006, 06:47 PM
fuck why wait--------

candyshop
12-06-2006, 09:03 PM
DD---i totally adore you

Chemical_Boy
12-06-2006, 09:07 PM
DD you scare me.

Your avatar is very intimidating!!

Don't hurt me. . .

I wouldn't wait either.

tptptp
12-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah Done is a powerful opiate, much more powerful than shitty-ass hydro. I would only take 10 mg's and go up from there. But beware, if you fool around with the done for too long, than you will NEVER EVER be able to have fun with the hydro again. Once you go up the opiate ladder, the lower rungs dissapear forever.

Not really, if you're clean for a while. My friend was a heroin/methadone user for 5 years, including IV use and once he got off of it all for close to a year he caught a little buzz off of even a little over 100mg of tramadol! and a nice one off of 22.5 mg of vicodin

Now on the other hand the chances of someone staying clean for that long after using the bigger stuff is another story, but it is possible.

insaneike
12-09-2006, 04:35 AM
Welllll, you don't have to wait tt however long it takes the done to kick in :D

Like everyone already said, BE CAREFUL when trying 'done or the first time!!! You would never beleive how many friends I've seen drop to the floor and start puking from their first done exp, I've know one guy who even had to go to the ER(wife found him out cold with vomit around the bed and couldn't wake him up... he made it tho). I can't stree enough how much you need to be careful lol, but u know I think!

and 44mg of Methadone is equivlant to 67mg of Oxycodone in analgesic effects. So maybe go by that and figure out a dose by how much Oxy you need to get high... I'm gonna say start with 15mg. Wait 2 hours before re-dosing. Hell I don't peak from done till a good 3.5hrs...

Good luck, be safe, and have fun man :D as you're gonna get fucked up from dones and catcha real nod if you're used to hydrocdone :p or you could mix em, like if your usualy hydro dose is 40-50mg take 1 sinle 10mg done and 10mg hydro, that would probably get you near fucked... Though it's probably best to just start with 10mg 'done and work your way up re-dosing every 2.5-3.5hrs as needed. Hell, I would LOVE 'dones(mostly for pain relief is why i use btw) if it wasn't for the slow ass onset!

later

Jetskiracer
12-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Well guys...I took 10MG and waited two hours and took 5 more....and nothing!!Maybe my tolerance is higher than I thought!!I took 40 mg of hydro the same night after I took the done in the morning and I actually felt the hydro...pretty decent too with a couple of drinks...I have 35 mg of done left untill i get more..It DID stop me from having any withdrawals but did not get me high at all....Should I take more??I havent taken any since cause I would rather just get my quick buzz off hydro...oh well...thanks for the input!

nick
12-09-2006, 08:55 AM
You sure it's done?Not something else.

Jetskiracer
12-09-2006, 10:12 AM
No..its def done...I still got some ,I looked them up online....they are white,round and scored...they have the # 54 over 142 on one side....

nick
12-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Strange,all I can say is take more,but be careful

insaneike
12-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Yeah dude, don't be disappointed!!! 15mg of Oxy would be stronger than the dose you took(10mg)! Just try 20mg tomorrow... i you done have that 15mg still in to today just take another 10mg.

later

psycoi
12-10-2006, 11:58 PM
with the hydro that you have been on ,at least in my own experances I took 30 of the methadone but found that 20mg of methadose was equal and both a good buzz for several hours.Not everyone has had a differance between the two that I had,but I thought I'd put in my own 1%:cool:

Badly Drawn Girl
12-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Good luck, be safe, and have fun man :D as you're gonna get fucked up from dones and catcha real nod if you're used to hydrocdone :p

No shit. I haven't had methadone in months and have been getting by on a very low dose of whatever else I could find. This weekend I got some and boy did I overdo it. I was trying to punch through these damn subs I've been on. Lets just say that last night I was online typing one minute, and waking up with my head on the keyboard, an email open that I was attempting to respond to but had really just typed a bunch of random letters, both of my arms were dead and heavy... and about 7 hours had passed. Good Lord, talk about nodding off. I hurt so bad from sleeping like that I thought I was going to throw up. Methadone has a tendency to sneak up on me. I'm playing it cool today!

mmnyc9
12-11-2006, 06:15 AM
Start with 10 mg then wait 6-8 hours see how you feel, carfull the meth can sneak up on you after a few days and come on strong.

madnesscult
12-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Ike: sometimes you are completely unintelligible -- "i you done have that 15mg..." wtf?

Jetskiracer
12-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Well guys thanks for the input....I waited a few days and then 20mg and I was pretty good almost 6-7 hours..I have 10mg left that I'm just gonna keep in case I run out of hydro!At least it will get me by for a day or so..It looks like 20 mg did ok but I bet 25-30 would be perfect!Just gotta wait till I get a hold of some more...thanks again guys, J