PDA

View Full Version : Plugging Fent?. . .

Chemical_Boy
12-04-2006, 11:43 AM
I was windering if anybody has ever tried plugging fentanyl? Specifically actiq. . . I have never plugged anything, though I have nothing against it. I have just always been able to be ok with oral or other "user friendly (more convenient)" ROAs. I wonder about fent, though, because the idea behind the suckers is that the medicine absorbs through the membranes in your mouth. If you just swallow it, or otherwise introduce the medicine into your GI tract it is pretty much useless.However, this is kind of slow and I must admit I was kind of disappointed with the overall effect of actiq pops. Granted these are only 400mcg, but even taking two at a time or one right after another, they aren't all that I expected. I figure that if it absorbs readily in the lining of the cheeks and mouth that it would do so in the other end just as well and still avoid the rest of the digestive tract. Plus if you disolved it all at once and administered it, maybe it would be more of a quick, strong onset.

I don't know though, so that is why I was curious if anybody had ever tried this and what thier opinion of it was. It is more for curiosity's sake though, because I usually am pretty good about following the doctor's directions- He said I can take two at a time (makes me wonder why he doesn't just script the 800mcgs. . .). Plus oral is much more user friendly it would seem. Still, for the sake of science, please share any stories related to this!!

red26
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Yep. I had those cheapy generic patches. Liquified the stuff in a alcohol tincture and drank, plugged it. That was a fun day at work just sanding away on some trim.

AWOL
12-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Sounds like a good idea .. and fun! Nothing like sticking things in yer pooper. Lord knows I'd give it a try.

Chemical_Boy
12-04-2006, 12:06 PM
This thread almost goes with the Shitting Youself thread!!

Rock On!!!!!!

Chemical_Boy
12-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Yep. I had those cheapy generic patches. Liquified the stuff in a alcohol tincture and drank, plugged it. That was a fun day at work just sanding away on some trim.

How would you rate the effects compared to taking as directed?

red26
12-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Awsome. I did all kinds of shit with that stuff. Got a picture of my buddy after smoking it, like almost immediately after and hes just keeled over on the couch in what looks like a very uncomfortable position. Its more intense drinking plugging or smoking. Like a friendly truck just ran you over.

nick
12-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Run over by a friendly truck.Beautiful.I might pass that off as my own if you don't mind bro.

AWOL
12-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Plugging Fent. Anal violation at it's best ...... honk honk, here comes the friendly truck.

insaneike
12-04-2006, 04:29 PM
You guys cease to amaze me! I would never bother using any drugs analy, but I don't see why it wouldn't work... Hell, even if I was offered a Oxymorphone suppository I wouldn't use it! Well I'd take, do an extract, and use in another way, but no way would I use analy :p

and about the oral fent, well oral or transdermal Fentanyl SUCKS! Well it's no doubt better than nothing, but using fent by those routes of administration aren't too recreational... It's more sedating than Euphoric. Though I notice some of you go for those sleepy ass opi effects. I personaly don't find the 'nodding out' and sedating effects recreational! I go for the energetic type pure blissful euporic part! So oral and transdemral fent isn't recreational at all to me, it's just sedating! You must smoke or mainline for the good effects of Fent :p

The only time I tried the Actiqs was the 400mcg ones, and meh, it wasn't too great. I would use half one with my other meds and it was VERY good. Just figured I'd throw that out the oral fent isn't too damn good like some claim(but some like the sedating effects over the others)...

Hell, I don't think i helped the least damn bit in this thread and just stated common sense so I'm take my opiated ass elsewhere, good like finding someone whose tried anal fent though man! lol

'yo I'm FUCCCCCKED UP!, I put that fent lolipop in my ass man!' god thinking of that is FUNNY! :jumping-s that face is what I'd imagine you'd be doing if something started going in your ass hole lol!

later

Chemical_Boy
12-04-2006, 10:30 PM
You guys cease to amaze me! I would never bother using any drugs analy, but I don't see why it wouldn't work... Hell, even if I was offered a Oxymorphone suppository I wouldn't use it! Well I'd take, do an extract, and use in another way, but no way would I use analy :p

and about the oral fent, well oral or transdermal Fentanyl SUCKS! Well it's no doubt better than nothing, but using fent by those routes of administration aren't too recreational... It's more sedating than Euphoric. Though I notice some of you go for those sleepy ass opi effects. I personaly don't find the 'nodding out' and sedating effects recreational! I go for the energetic type pure blissful euporic part! So oral and transdemral fent isn't recreational at all to me, it's just sedating! You must smoke or mainline for the good effects of Fent :p

The only time I tried the Actiqs was the 400mcg ones, and meh, it wasn't too great. I would use half one with my other meds and it was VERY good. Just figured I'd throw that out the oral fent isn't too damn good like some claim(but some like the sedating effects over the others)...

Hell, I don't think i helped the least damn bit in this thread and just stated common sense so I'm take my opiated ass elsewhere, good like finding someone whose tried anal fent though man! lol

'yo I'm FUCCCCCKED UP!, I put that fent lolipop in my ass man!' god thinking of that is FUNNY! :jumping-s that face is what I'd imagine you'd be doing if something started going in your ass hole lol!

later

That is pretty fuckin funny! I too had images of people cramming a sucker up the ass, but have yet to try it. Pretty good for comic relief though. I have to agree with you about the lack of recreational value of this oral fent, although I don't find it sedating at all. I like the energy I get from opies better than the full on nod. Even when I was doing dope a few years ago, I would keep the doses a little light. I did the nodding-your-fucking-ass-off-all-night thing a few times, but found that the best was just to do bumps all day at work and keep the energy flowing (gotta love the Jersey powder!!). This also had the nice effect of keeping my habit under three bags a day.
I digress. . .back to the fent. . .I found I got a decent effect from putting two suckers in my mouth (not ass. . .) at once. Got my nice warmth (I also get a great feeling from methadone and I hear most people don't), knocked the fuckin migraine, and had energy to boot. The problem is the duration. The effects start to diminnish as soon as the suckers are gone. This would also decimate my supply of them and I need to make them last or I will be fucked when my head starts pounding again.

All in all, these things are a disappointment. If the duration was longer they would be great. I wish I had some fucking methadose or OC or kadian or blah blah blah [add medicine name here]. I can't bitch too much though- beats the shit out of fiorinol with codiene!!!!

red26
12-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Run over by a friendly truck.Beautiful.I might pass that off as my own if you don't mind bro.

no sweat man, anytime.