PDA

View Full Version : hydrogen peroxide and used rigs....

strikks
11-10-2013, 07:17 AM
i hope thier aint already a thread on this but i could not find one.......

anyone know if soaking rigs in peroxide and then sucking up peroxide a bunch of times and shooting it out.....THEN rinsing the needles out with water like 10 times .....

my question is ....is this safe?? have i rinsed enough out of the rigs by doing this that the peroxide wont hurt me??

i am using one right now shortly then i am going at 9am to buy new ones so i dont have to worry about it...its just this one shot ima bout to do with one of these fukrs that i am worried about...i am more worried about the peroxide hurting me than any germs or bacteria from the used pin itself...i have done worse (not proud of it) and kiddos DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME..IN YOUR CAR...IN THE CRACK HOUSE AT THE SHOOTING GALLERY ETC ETC ETC PLEASE)!!!!!

THANX

LOVE ALWAYS ,
STRIKKS

--- auto merge ---

well...ima do it now...thanx for all the quick input...lol

maybe ill go to the "new and improved" silk road and throw my money away to some junky to run off with...or the feds to buy some new surveillance equip!!!1 lo mother fukn L!!!

Matt M
11-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Was the rig only used by you? I'm sure your getting all the peroxide out but your not getting the bad shit out. If this rig was somebody else's you suspect has hep or something peroxide won't kill that. If it was only used by you and you were trying to clean it up okay but the if it was somebody else's don't try that again.

SpadedJaded&Faded
11-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Was the rig only used by you? I'm sure your getting all the peroxide out but your not getting the bad shit out. If this rig was somebody else's you suspect has hep or something peroxide won't kill that. If it was only used by you and you were trying to clean it up okay but the if it was somebody else's don't try that again.

I was going to give a similar response, but in addition, if I were to do something like this (hypothetically of course), I would use a bleach solution rather than hydrogen peroxide. And of course rinse the shit out of it afterwards.

But I've never done anything along those lines, that's just bad HR advice. :sigh: