PDA

View Full Version : Eating Fentanyl Gel

Hatsumomo
11-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Every night this week, I've been cutting open fentanyl patches and sticking all of the gel between my gums and cheek. Try it, you'll feel pretty good in a few minutes. I've heard it's totally dangerous, but I've done it four times, and I'm still here.

OxyContinuously
11-30-2006, 11:57 AM
I hear that. I touched on this subject in another thread somewhere. I tried smoking the gel (too short) eating it and swallowing it (disgusting) and sublingually or bucally (between your gums and the side of your mouth) and i found sublingually works the best. I think the "danger" comes from the fact that Fentanyl is a damn concentrated med and it is easy to over do it. The dose is in micrograms, which can make eyeballing a problem if you are not careful, considering a 100mike patch contains 10 milligrams total of Fent, which can flat out KILL you if consumed at once. The only oter thing I'll say is that Actiq, in the 1.6 mg strength, used like halfway, is a trip and a serious high for me. (i use Oxycontin and my tolerance is about 40mgs or so insufflated 2x a day, total of 80mgs oxy) so the Fent pop is a real treat

Papa Verine
11-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey Hatsumomo. I'm in Illinois too. Just west of Chicago. It's a long state. Are you up here too or are you in the south? It's like 2 different worlds you know...

If you are up here keep your eyes open for some flowers like the ones in my Avatar. Somebody told me someone was spreading seeds all over the place this winter.

jab
11-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Eating the gel is completely feasable. That is why the came out with the non-gel patches (Jansen I beleive). We used to eat the gel out of them all the time.. I don't think I've ever worn one, only eaten, or banged (which is a huge pain).

Be safe though, because as stated above, the gell can be very unpredictable in concentration.

Canis aureus
12-08-2006, 02:20 PM
I damn ate 100 and 75 patches in a day (both in one separate day). I am having hell of the tolerance, but it was insane amount. I am still wondering why I didn't die.

Be fucking carefull with fentanyl!!!

Inspektahdek
12-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I hear that. I touched on this subject in another thread somewhere. I tried smoking the gel (too short) eating it and swallowing it (disgusting) and sublingually or bucally (between your gums and the side of your mouth) and i found sublingually works the best. I think the "danger" comes from the fact that Fentanyl is a damn concentrated med and it is easy to over do it. The dose is in micrograms, which can make eyeballing a problem if you are not careful, considering a 100mike patch contains 10 milligrams total of Fent, which can flat out KILL you if consumed at once. The only oter thing I'll say is that Actiq, in the 1.6 mg strength, used like halfway, is a trip and a serious high for me. (i use Oxycontin and my tolerance is about 40mgs or so insufflated 2x a day, total of 80mgs oxy) so the Fent pop is a real treat

so basically a first time user of a fent pop could use the whole pop at a near equivalent of an 80mg of OXY high?

an oxy 80 would prob be equivalent of my current hydro doses that I take daily so being able to get fent in the future this would help me out at a dose that I would try to equate

Papa Verine
12-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Every night this week, I've been cutting open fentanyl patches and sticking all of the gel between my gums and cheek. Try it, you'll feel pretty good in a few minutes. I've heard it's totally dangerous, but I've done it four times, and I'm still here.

HEY! What the hell happened to Hatsumomo??? 1 post and he's gone... 1 post about eating Fentanyl gel and he just... disappears???

Hmmm... And I thought I'd found a fellow-Illinoisian here to talk to about the weather.

sweetdreams
12-11-2006, 09:09 PM
okay then i have a question? i have been eating 1 fentanoyl patch a day. and then sometimes i got the pops too and have 2 of them with the patch. but it doesnt feel like anything at times, like i am not getting any affect?? why is that??? Then i watch my man eat about 4 of the pops plus the patch and i get scared, i tell him not to do it cause he may over do it. He doesnt seem to listen. I already had one boyfriend overdo it before and he is deceased. I dont want another one . Is it due to the fact that the methadone blocks it?? I wasnt sure? So i just dont take my dose and replace it with the other ? I am not suggeting that its a good thing , but i want to know are we taking tooo much??? whats the differece between the milligram and the mc???

Thanks

SpecialGuy69
12-11-2006, 09:16 PM
1000 micrograms = 1 milligram
1 milligram is about the size of a grain of salt
1000 milligrams = 1 gram
everybody knows what a gram looks like

sweetdreams- I've always thought fent sucks for getting high. If you aren't feeling the fent, why take it? save your money!

paper skeletons
01-16-2007, 07:26 PM
they have hadmany incidentsof pets dying when consuming a patch. glad you're still with us, bro.

Papa Verine
01-16-2007, 11:50 PM
they have hadmany incidentsof pets dying when consuming a patch. glad you're still with us, bro.

How lucky the pets can be sometimes...