PDA

View Full Version : NP 12 pink 10 mg IR oxycodone for IV use?

oxymorphojuanadone
07-15-2013, 05:38 PM
has anyone had some experience with these, in my opinion, crappy as hell new(ish?) NP 12 branded pink 10 mg roxis i've been getting? both my sources of 10 mg oxy every month has had these horrible ones this month. they don't really "gel" up when wet, but if you shoot more than one at a time, you need SO much water to make it not a goopy mess to draw up. i don't even dare to add heat and see what that does, because we all know these pill companies often like to assume everyone heats their solution and THAT is what causes it to really gel up; that's my fear with these.

anyway, i was just wondering, has anyone had any real experience IVing these and have some useful tips for me? i also just don't feel like i get much of the (albeit, usually not great anyway) oxy rush as i do with the K 76 or whatever usual pink roxis.

BlueMagic
07-15-2013, 09:25 PM
They suck so bad, i wish i knew/ was warned about them earlier. I bought 180 expecting to do 100 mg+ shots and then struggled to get a full 10 mg in the rig. Ime even without a tolly, 60mg or less of oxy iv is hard to feel unless your hurting and your better off eating it.

taytoechip
07-16-2013, 12:50 AM
Yeahhh id get my grub on with this. Awesome BA. Its not like youll Get a rush worth anything on such a small dose.

But I know where you're coming from, needle fever is a sonofabitch.

Save your viens for opiates worth shooting.

srqmoviemaker
07-16-2013, 02:15 AM
Eat em save your veins as said

Billy the kid
07-16-2013, 08:15 AM
I would definitely say Oxy is worth shooting. Not these obviously though. Luckily enough Oxy does have a high oral BA so at least you'll get something out of it minus the rush.

oxymorphojuanadone
07-16-2013, 03:46 PM
They suck so bad, i wish i knew/ was warned about them earlier. I bought 180 expecting to do 100 mg+ shots and then struggled to get a full 10 mg in the rig. Ime even without a tolly, 60mg or less of oxy iv is hard to feel unless your hurting and your better off eating it.

i feel you on that. i didn't buy 180 of them, but i was hoping to do a 120mg shot annnnd all i could literally get to even stay liquid/injectable was doing two at a time... terrible, terrible.

but, OF COURSE, being ol' trustful and so addicted to opiates, i just picked up a few more today. not many, just 8 of them. i crushed up three, added my SHIT TON of water, and pulled two shots from the mixture just cold mixing it. then on the third, i said it fuck it, let's give it a try and i heated it. now i honestly HATE heating pills because as someone who shoots pills just often as dope, i'm a freak about binders and fillers getting into my mix, and heating them just makes that shit melt right down into the solution. hence why my third shot was bright ass pink and my first two were clear as day. anyway, i will admit that adding heat did help my third shot feel A LOT stronger and A LOT f*cking better than the first two combined. so maybe the magic with these is just a little heat. i sat my spoon on top of my oven for legitimately 30 seconds and shit was good.

i wouldn't recommend these to anyone, but as a last resort/easiest to get substance right now (i really don't like my dope guy, so i try to avoid going to him when i can just go to the nice old lady i get these from every month) they aren't that bad.