PDA

View Full Version : Rob a drug dealer

mxinfect
11-27-2006, 08:23 PM
SWIM just told me he's thinking about robbing his/my dealer down in the hood. I told him that would be some fucked up shit, but the guy (the dealer) is an asshole who has done shady shit to us in the past and skimped us numerous times.:mad: What do you guys think?

SpecialGuy69
11-27-2006, 08:29 PM
I've seen a friend get his face smashed in just for being in the car (pretending to be nodded out in the backseat) while a friend of his jacked the dealer for a bindle. Here's what happens- you get dopesick, low on cash, so you rob the dealer. Then next time you're dopesick, you can't go cop. But you figure you'll go to the next guy, or trick the old guy by coming in a different car or wearing a hat or whatever. He'll recognize you.

Then he'll smash your face in.

Not just anybody can sell H on the street. It takes a high degree of toughness. Don't fuck around with this shit.

antigonemuse
11-27-2006, 08:32 PM
ahhh a junkies dream

I know this one chick who has ripped off many dealers... needless to say, she cant drive thru certian areas. Shes been told there is a bullet out there with herr name on it.

Substance-P-Inhibition
11-27-2006, 08:35 PM
bad idea.... If you want it you will hussle up the money for it. Rip off someone else if you HAVE to, you'd be MUCH better off, those dealers don't fuck around.. that's how most shootings start..

JayKay
11-27-2006, 08:46 PM
i have often fanicized about doning a goerge dubya mask that i have in my closit and robing my local drug store.
ha.... i think about that but i would never have the balls to rip off any of my dealers

SpecialGuy69
11-27-2006, 08:51 PM
You know how people get the urge to kill themselves? I don't get suicidal thoughts very often, but if I knew I was going to kill myself, I'd hold up like 10 pharmacies first. Shit, your gonna die anyways, might as well go out nice... And I always figured if I got caught, I'd just eat a bullet. Or just hold a couple of hostages and sit in the pharmacy IV'ing dillies and morphine till I overdosed. Better than hanging yourself in the closet, for sure.

it's a fucked up night. weird thoughts. sorry.

Opiyum
11-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Mr infect you need to get ahold of yourself and think about trying some different areas. All you ever talk about is beating dealers up or taking their drugs off of them. I wonder if all this BS you've been dealing with is a result of your own actions.

SpecialGuy69
11-27-2006, 09:01 PM
oh shit man your in DC? It's not even worth it. The dope is shit, and the dealers are fucking crazy.

Mxinfect probably can't find another dealer because not too many people sell dope in dc. It's just not popular. In fact, I probably could point out the exact spot he's going to, there's only like 2 or 3. So I understand the problems he's facing here, but an open-air dope bonanza is only 40 miles up I-95 in baltimore, so come on man, go there.

moviebuff927
11-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Find a new dealer, no matter how much this one has already fucked you. Take your losses and walk away.

Robbing a drug dealer isn't one of the smartest things you could do. Be creative if you must do something to teach him a lesson.

By the way, remember the movie "Wonderland?" If you've never seen it, watch it. You'll definately think twice.

Duckfeet
11-27-2006, 09:10 PM
SWIM just told me he's thinking about robbing his/my dealer down in the hood. I told him that would be some fucked up shit, but the guy (the dealer) is an asshole who has done shady shit to us in the past and skimped us numerous times.:mad: What do you guys think?

I'll probably regret this post. I mean, if you stick around this game long enough, you'll do some pretty lowlife crap, stuff you would think you would never do. I did a serious ripoff once, a long time ago. And I justified it the same way, you know, this dealer was trying to set up somebody else, and was a real shit, blah blah blah. So me and some other cat set up a buy--it was coke, not my favorite deal anyway--and we go in and pull pistols and take this ace off. He didn't have a gun, nothing like the movies. It was all pretty pathetic, really.

I made money and partied for a few days, layed low then resurfaced. This guy wasn't from our town, and he faded away. No physical repercussions.

Looking back, it was one of the most fucked up things I ever did. It just wasn't right, even though I didn't admit it for a long time. And word got out, it always does, and a lot of people cut me loose, or saw me differently after that. Even unrelated shit. People I worked offshore with, didn't want me on their jobs. People would get drunk, and work up their courage, and tell me what a shit I was. Worse was, a lot of people in the life kind of liked me, thought I was stand up, thought I could be trusted, and this changed them towards me.

I don't recommend it: Don't turn your old lady out, don't snitch, and don't rip people off.

SpecialGuy69
11-27-2006, 09:15 PM
I don't recommend it: Don't turn your old lady out, don't snitch, and don't rip people off.Best advice ever, should be right below "the solicitation of illicit...."

points coming your way soon duck. gotta spread em around first

moviebuff927
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM
I'll probably regret this post. I mean, if you stick around this game long enough, you'll do some pretty lowlife crap, stuff you would think you would never do. I did a serious ripoff once, a long time ago. And I justified it the same way, you know, this dealer was trying to set up somebody else, and was a real shit, blah blah blah. So me and some other cat set up a buy--it was coke, not my favorite deal anyway--and we go in and pull pistols and take this ace off. He didn't have a gun, nothing like the movies. It was all pretty pathetic, really.

I made money and partied for a few days, layed low then resurfaced. This guy wasn't from our town, and he faded away. No physical repercussions.

Looking back, it was one of the most fucked up things I ever did. It just wasn't right, even though I didn't admit it for a long time. And word got out, it always does, and a lot of people cut me loose, or saw me differently after that. Even unrelated shit. People I worked offshore with, didn't want me on their jobs. People would get drunk, and work up their courage, and tell me what a shit I was. Worse was, a lot of people in the life kind of liked me, thought I was stand up, thought I could be trusted, and this changed them towards me.

I don't recommend it: Don't turn your old lady out, don't snitch, and don't rip people off.

It takes a big man to admit his mistakes. I know that took a lot to say that. I think we've all done fucked up shit, but few of us would actually admit to it.

I've never ripped anyone off, and I've never snitched. But we all have thought about it. In the end it just wasn't right so I never did any of those things.

Duckfeet, it sounds like you're still paying for that one mistake. I can't believe out of all those people, one of them didn't say, "We all make mistakes, and you've never done anything to me for me not to trust you." and give you a second chance. Most of the time I go by people's actions, not what other people say about that person.

Actions speak louder than words...remember that.

Badly Drawn Girl
11-27-2006, 09:24 PM

Do you really think anyone is going to say "Yeah, that's a great idea!"? If he keeps screwing you over, why are you still using him? If it's because he's your only connection, what are you going to do after you burn that bridge? As someone who's known a few serious dealers in my time, you better watch your back. They are serious about their business. Is it worth the risk of injury, death or prison? You decide.

Duckfeet
11-27-2006, 09:27 PM
You know how people get the urge to kill themselves? I don't get suicidal thoughts very often, but if I knew I was going to kill myself, I'd hold up like 10 pharmacies first. Shit, your gonna die anyways, might as well go out nice... And I always figured if I got caught, I'd just eat a bullet. Or just hold a couple of hostages and sit in the pharmacy IV'ing dillies and morphine till I overdosed. Better than hanging yourself in the closet, for sure.

it's a fucked up night. weird thoughts. sorry.

Nah, I agree. I always figured if it was checkout time, that would be a good way to do it, too. Of course, my luck, I wouldn't be able to find a vein, or they wouldn't have syringes, or I'd fall asleep and get arrested. I had a pal got caught in a drugstore. He could've been out too, had got all the class 2's in a bag...but was doing something like breaking into the jewelry cabinet to get a bracelet for his old lady...a couple of other guys got stuck on the roof once, in an area w/no helicopters, and actually got away the next day, only person caught was driver, waiting on them...and all he got was misdemeanor poss. of hypo... ;-)

Drugstores are like veins: get in, get out....don't idle around doing silly shit LOL

SpecialGuy69
11-27-2006, 09:31 PM
duck- let's do it, bro. I'll hold the cops off as long as you need to hit those old-man veins. It would be great to go out fuckin spun.

Duckfeet
11-27-2006, 09:50 PM
duck- let's do it, bro. I'll hold the cops off as long as you need to hit those old-man veins. It would be great to go out fuckin spun.

Hahaha...not yet, not yet! What a burn, to miss, yelling "hold up a second!" Man, I think this might be some really sick thinking on *both* out parts...nah, better would be to get *away* with it down the line, and head back to the nursing home...I mean, what are they going to do if they catch me...give me "life." Give me another ten or twenty years of this tired old world and I'll start a "spree." ;-)

HistoryofMadness
11-27-2006, 09:56 PM
please man this is a load of bullshit.. anyone with balls enough to do something that stupid and actually get away with it wouldn't be asking around...

BS my friend, nothing but BS... besides, the gene pool is getting a little crowded (eh that last part was a bit of a joke, friend)...

he's just spittin in the wind for the fun of it, and I'll wager on that...

SpecialGuy69
11-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Hahaha...not yet, not yet! What a burn, to miss, yelling "hold up a second!" Man, I think this might be some really sick thinking on *both* out parts...nah, better would be to get *away* with it down the line, and head back to the nursing home...I mean, what are they going to do if they catch me...give me "life." Give me another ten or twenty years of this tired old world and I'll start a "spree." ;-)perfect. can we start tomorrow, instead though? shit man its just a sad fucking night.

in 10 years I'll be 37... fuck the drugstores, let's just go to mallinkroft- they make pure cocaine hcl and oxycodone powders. duck is the one dude I think I could stand to hear coked out and telling his life story.

robojunkie
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Don't turn your old lady out, don't snitch, and don't rip people off.Yeah man the holy trinity of being a street junkie...at least not ripping off other junkies, homeless, etc. But yeah dude robbing dealers is a good way to wind up in gutter, and not on a good nod. I think every junky has had this fantasy and some have done it (I know a few that sort of got away with it and more who got really fucked up). Especially robbing the dealers that are connected in some way and aren't junkies themselves. Once you start that kind of "hussle" you pretty much have crossed in to the armed robbery game and next will be. the bigger targets that just can't be resisted for that "one big score" You will eventually go down. That was the one line I never crossed (armed robbery) although I did some pretty skeezy shit back in the day though. Didn't break the above quoted "sacred rules" though. Like SPI said there are plenty of other hussles and schemes to raise the cash that are way lower stakes. What if your dealer draws on you? Never point a piece unless you are absolutely ready to use it. A lot of people aren't easily intimidated, even by sick junkies with guns. Not worth it man.

red26
11-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Bad idea. theres been some examples of what can happen, so I'll give mine. An old buddy back in Jersey was jonesin so he and some new friends of his decided it would be a good idea to boost some gear from thier dealer. Broke in the house when he wasnt home and got a half key. Not really though. Brotha came home with a few of his boys and my old bubby got his head crushed with a baseball bat.

Same place, different people, kid I went to highschool with ripped of the man for 2 keys. A week later they found him in his mothers basement with 9 bulletholes in his head.

Dont go there. And if you know someone who is put some distance between the 2 of you.

tptptp
11-28-2006, 01:06 PM
My friend back in his day didnt exactly rip a dealer off, but owed him at least a thousand (might have even been 10?) dont remember exactly. Was supposed to sell the shit and used it all himself. They were going to and would have killed him. His best friends dad was a cop and backed him up by calling the dealers and threatening them. Otherwise hed probably be dead.

mxinfect
11-28-2006, 01:31 PM
YO YO YO! When I said SWIM I really meant a buddy of mine he was just talking shit after I stopped to think about. I would never pull that shit cuz it ain't me. He wouldn't do it cuz he's full of shit. I shouldn't have even given it a second though and started this post. so my bad. . . .

SpecialGuy69
11-28-2006, 01:34 PM
^no, even if it's not about you, and not serious, it's good to put stuff like this out there- if some dumbass actually is considering it, they might think a lot harder after reading this thread.

nick
11-28-2006, 01:38 PM
It would be a dumb move.Best think about long term needs rather than short term satisfaction.

OxyContinuously
11-28-2006, 01:45 PM
It would basically be a death sentence at least where I go in NY.....not a good idea to say the least

Ragdoll
11-28-2006, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckfeet http://forum.opiophile.org/images/gnome/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?p=59390#post59390)

Quote tm: Best advice ever, should be right below "the solicitation of illicit...."

points coming your way soon duck. gotta spread em around first

Yes, and me, too. ~Rags

AWOL
11-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Jesus Christ dude, that's one dumb idea. Not only is your friend going to get ass raped with a crowbar, SO ARE YOU doesn't matter if you did it or not. Don't fuck with dealers, they're not punks.

(I realise you posted your explanation and all, but for anybody considering)

greenfox
11-28-2006, 09:55 PM

baaad junkie karma

Opiyum
11-29-2006, 12:39 AM
and think of all of this dudes custies that your gonna be ficking over. Thats not very cool man. Shit this is all a bunch crap anyway....

HistoryofMadness
11-29-2006, 01:27 AM
YO YO YO! When I said SWIM I really meant a buddy of mine he was just talking shit after I stopped to think about. I would never pull that shit cuz it ain't me. He wouldn't do it cuz he's full of shit. I shouldn't have even given it a second though and started this post. so my bad. . . .

fuck that shit man don't wimp out on your thread... i hate it when people do that shit... stand behind it, make a joke, clarify, whatever...

but don't orphan this thread, man, this bastard fucked=up brat of a post needs a baby daddy!!!

all in good fun

PRIZEFIGHTERINFERNO
11-29-2006, 01:57 AM
i just want to say. like everyone who lives this life...we make mistakes. Well ive made alot of them. And pulled the same scam mentioned above, more than once. I was young though...in high school and that was YEARS ago. But still....when i think about it,,, i feel guilt.

I still use, but ive made a choice and that choice is to be the Only Person i hurt. Its bad enough that i inadvertently hurt others close to me at times by the nature of my lifestyle. But it would be Far worse to go down that old road and make the same mistakes i have already learned from. By robbing some dealer...you are potentially implicating your loved ones/family/friends...this shit happens. And even if something bad doesnt happen. You will have that unwanted baggage on your conscience(sp).

Im not trying to be preachy here. You asked a question and here is my answer.

We all pay our debts off somehow someway so lets not aquire more than we need too.

Sorry bro i usually dont answer these kind of threads cause who the F' am i, but i just dont recommend this. Ive been down that road...and there are other ways to maintain your habbit. We all go through this shit....thats why its good to talk about this shit here.

Its like something i read Zodiak say...we all have to pay our way and if we cant afford our shit then you know what....we end up fucked and we suffer. we have to deal with it. and thats all there is to it.

savagephish

superman
11-29-2006, 03:41 AM
once when i was new i got mugged for my drugs by a customer. didn't know any better.

now I am not new, and i can tell you with all honesty, if i were dealing, and you robbed me, i would almost certainly send you to the hospitol or the morgue.

some people have some serious self control issues when they are angry. you'd be well advised to be an honest and trustworthy person or else someone with such issues will teach you a lesson.

madnesscult
11-30-2006, 02:40 PM

I don't think there's any dealer out there that's never ripped their customers off at one point or another. I've been going to my current guy for a few years now, and even though he likes us and is generally dependable, he still fucks with us sometimes. Think about it: if you were selling, wouldn't you try and skimp your customers a little, either to get some extra money or to save a little more for yourself?

As everyone else has said, it's a terrible idea. Assuming you get away with it and the dealer doesn't come after you, you're screwing yourself in the long-term also. Dude will never sell to you (or your friends probably) again, and will make it so any other dealers in the area won't sell to you either. Plus, depending upon the dealer and where you are, you'll also be putting your family and friends in danger as well. I've considered this in the past, but never seriously.

zombiewoof23
11-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Jesus Christ dude, that's one dumb idea. Not only is your friend going to get ass raped with a crowbar, SO ARE YOU doesn't matter if you did it or not. Don't fuck with dealers, they're not punks.

(I realise you posted your explanation and all, but for anybody considering)

SWIM and his friends always lived by this quote, "Kill em all, just to make sure you get the guilty party." SWIM and his friends only got ripped off a couple of times and knew who it was everytime. The problem was always taken care of. Do not fuck around with your dealer. It is never hard to narrow down the culprit. All a dealer has to think about all day long is how bad he's going to hurt you and when.