PDA

View Full Version : How to IV oxycontin or roxicodone safely??

smack man
11-27-2006, 01:22 PM
hey this might sound like a dumb question, but im a little uncertain of exactly how to prepare and filter oxycodone properly for safe injection. I've heard people say it needs to be heated and some say no heat is needed. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

antigonemuse
11-27-2006, 01:35 PM
first off, it is never safe to IV pills... that being said

it depends on the type of OC... Namebrand, and ABG's i do heat (not boil) and push aside waxy residue (this will also clarify shot) and filter

Endo OC i dont heat usually. But I dont like to bang these anyhow... I dont feel the rush is the same, and the fillerr is abundant in them

dont bother with the TEVAs (just pop em and hope for the best)

Roxi's can be annoying to draw up into the syringe. I have a post detailing a method that is very successful.... search engine baby... therre are a number of posts with this info

be prepaired to get some newbie hazing, being this has been covered well on this site.

oxymoron
11-27-2006, 01:42 PM
I like to heat it myself, otherwise it doesn't clear up. First wash the coating off, wet paper towel works fine. Crush it into as fine of a powder a you can. Put it in the spoon. Throw some water on it, I usually use about 70-80 units for a 40mg pill. Stir the powder and water. Cook it till it barely boils( you can se tyhe liquid clear up, when it's cooked enough). Mash the powder around some more. Throw your cotton on it, draw, cool and bang. I guess you could reuse the wash, but I always just eat it, to make sure I miss nothing. Enjoy. BTW the ABG's seem to work the best, the Endos suck for IV, they have a bunch of binder in em. I seriously would just chew up Endos.

smack man
11-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Hey thanks a lot for the info, very useful. I appreciate it especially as I am a new member here.