PDA

View Full Version : Cwe On Tramadol 200mg

stalemate
11-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Hey guys,
SWIM is just wanting get your opinions on how he could extract the 200mg either w/ water, alcohol, solvents etc from the 5 tabs that he has. that would = 1g that he could snort, inject, there must be a method, i was thinking of cwe then drying or evaporation. ANY ideas guys! solubility factors etc :chillpill

Ale
11-27-2006, 11:14 AM
I guess you should just pop the pillz as they come.. being 200mgs each and if the instant release kind(not the SR ones) they should work out just fine..you really shouldn't get over 400mgs daily neither in oral,nor I.M. and definitely not in the I.V. delicate case..due to an high risk of seizures maybe you can add just a lil bit of Nitrazepam/Temazepam (5mgs/10mgs)just to slow down the Noradrenaline/Serotonine conc. enancher effect of the SSRI type..and to sure get some more nods.definitely enjoyable when not exceedin with the benzo's..just a tad to smooth the SSRI's effect away =) I don't know if it's really a good idea to stick with needles just for freakin tramadol..is it really worth?And if so..shouldn't SWIM just seek for the real thing (Solution for Injectable Preparations)just to make sure u won't mess up with fillers' traces in ur fix.Hope u'll get a decent buzz and well yea it's TramadoL.Have fun.

SpecialGuy69
11-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Tramadol CWE works fine with plain old water. everything Ale said is true- be careful with tramadol- it's a relatively weak high, and a low ceiling effect. Do a little reading on it- and unless there's like 1000mg APAP per pill, you're going to hit the ceiling effect (and toxic levels) of the tramadol itself long before you reach the toxic levels of APAP.

Sitar
11-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Tramadol is EXTREMELY alcohol soluble. Very easy to do and I have old post in the past that document some procedures.

Snorting pure Tramadol hydrochloride is VERY VERY VERY painful, though, and I don't recommend it. And Tramadol has such a high bioavailability that it really doesn't make sense to snort it anyway. It doesn't work very well snorted even if you can tolerate how painful it is. I would recommend just eating it or slowly injecting a properly prepared solution.

I happen to know quite a bit about Tramadol and various preparations of it, so feel free to ask me anything about it if you have any other questions.

Inspektahdek
11-27-2006, 05:49 PM
cwe on Tramadol is prob a waste seeing as it has a seizure threshold limit of I think 400mg or something of that sort.

Sitar
11-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Well, some people are sensitive to the seizures and some aren't. I've heard of ridiculous amounts of T taken by people that sound crazy to me, and they were fine.

However, I've experienced the seizures from Tramadol, but it was always from 500 or more, and it only happened when trying to sleep. Like a stronger version of that "jerk" that you get when falling asleep, like when having a "falling" dream. It's no real big deal at all. But do be careful, and start slow as always.

insaneike
11-27-2006, 08:35 PM
God, some ppl are freaking LUCKY! I would have given godly amounts of cash to been able to even start out on Tramadol and get any worthwhile effects! Dude, consider yourself lucky if you get worthwhile effects from those things!

Don't bother messing with them, just pop them and hope they do something... there's literally no point of doing ANYTHING else to them, simply pop and start praying it works basically lol.

But yeah man, just pop the things, no need for any other method of ingestion if you ask me... unless you're gonna be ingesting over like 4g of Acetaminophen or about 2325mg daily, theres no need for a CWE.

later

Inspektahdek
11-27-2006, 10:32 PM
God, some ppl are freaking LUCKY! I would have given godly amounts of cash to been able to even start out on Tramadol and get any worthwhile effects! Dude, consider yourself lucky if you get worthwhile effects from those things!

Don't bother messing with them, just pop them and hope they do something... there's literally no point of doing ANYTHING else to them, simply pop and start praying it works basically lol.

But yeah man, just pop the things, no need for any other method of ingestion if you ask me... unless you're gonna be ingesting over like 4g of Acetaminophen or about 2325mg daily, theres no need for a CWE.

later

good info and totally agreeable! The thing with the seizures on TRAM is that you might take a ridiculous amount for "X" amount of time and one day take the same amount and have a grand mal seizure. I've read of this particular thing happening to numerous people on bluelight etc when they could handle "X" dose and one day bam they're in an ambulance, etc. So be extremely careful. Also those leg jerks are a close sign of pressing the threshold buddy.