PDA

View Full Version : Can you inject the new generic Oxymorphone (IMPAX - GLOBAL) ?

zachleez
06-01-2013, 08:06 AM
I have 10mg orange G72 oxym pills and want to know if it is possible to inject them just by crushing them adding water and thats all. Or, is there more work involved? thank you.

Been into CII's
06-01-2013, 09:53 AM
More involved. There is some who can tell ya more about IMPAX

jill
06-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Please search, there is more involved, but please go through the oxymorphone sub-forum post by post if you can't find it by searching -- it has been discussed NUMEROUS times on the forum. It may be under IMPAX and it may be under GLOBAL, they are both the same.

Opana
06-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Same method as the old 40s.

Dr. McKay
06-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Yes it can be done using the Iso prop extraction.

I have not tried the 24 hour soak method yet.

To be totally honest I dont t6hink the yield is as good as the old stop signs.

I think you are much better off sniffing the powder.
it lasts much longer and seems to kill the pain better.
If your not hooked already on the rush from IVing I would just sniff them.
They will last much longer this way.

theSWPK
06-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Aye, I do it daily.

Dr. McKay
06-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Aye, I do it daily.

Do you ever happen to get blood work done!?

If so get your platelet levels checked.

Mine came out low and I think it may be related to this practice.

Opana
06-01-2013, 11:47 PM
If I had a script I would snort them. Seems such a waste not to...it lasts so much longer too.

DanTilly
06-02-2013, 01:47 AM
^^^

Oh to be young and in love...

opi,esq
06-02-2013, 02:28 AM
Do you ever happen to get blood work done!?

If so get your platelet levels checked.

Mine came out low and I think it may be related to this practice.

If you think your platelets are low bc of injecting oxymorphone, you need to get yourself checked by your PCP or other healthcare provider to make sure you are okay. That's nothing to fuck around with, from what I understand.

Dr. McKay
06-02-2013, 07:47 AM
They came out low on the first text but the next one was just fine.

I had stopped the IV OXYMORPH about 2 weeks before the 2nd blood test.

I am not 100% sure it was related but I am being careful and wont IV the ER tabs ever again

Been into CII's
06-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Yeah....I thought this has been a reported problem seen All over USA with doing them IV. Something in the inactive ingredient/matrix of ER Opana maybe? Poses to much risk. Trying to keep them from being abused is really creating a bigger problem

zachleez
06-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Good to know. On that Note i will not be practicing any IV' ing with the ER. I will stick to the simple and loved IR method and keep these bad boy ERs for my nostrils. thanks for all the input and info. very interesting. me and opana well she has been married to me now for some 7 years but i am still young.

Dr. McKay
07-02-2013, 01:06 PM
What really sucks is once you start to fall in love with the rush you get from these, it is so hard to keep yourself from shooting them .
But you will notice that your pills will last way longer and you will go through amost half the amount by sniffing them instead.
When doing them IV I could easly do 6-8 40s a day, but sniffing them I only need 3 per day to be comfortable.

SilentFox
07-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Just found out that I will finally get to sample a G74 40 mg opana this weekend ! Woo I am stoked, I haven't done any oxymorphone since they started drying up. Been Heroin Homie ever since. If these generics are legit I will probably hop back onto the oxyM bandwagon and forget about diacetylmorphine for the moment.

I don't bang pills though, I will be insufflating these babies.

skeezerjohns22
07-03-2013, 02:12 AM
I'm jealous of you lucky fuckers ;)

I haven't had the joy of Oxymorphone for over a year... It's just been me and shitty (for the most part), *overpriced* Heroin and m'done...

Hoping these generics become more prevalent... Would be awesome if they starting popping up as much as the stop-signs did.

CaliMoon
07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
I just insufflate my 40mg Impax. The analgesic effect is much better than taking naturally. But my doc said he wants to switch my ER medication. So I'll be searching for a new PM who can continue prescribing me these babies.