PDA

View Full Version : My New Avinza/Kadian Ritual

JunkedOut
11-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Hello guys I have been testing different ways to abuse Avinza and finally I found the best way to take Avinza "IMO". First off no more slamming IV because I’m shaky and only nail the spot half the time "scars look like perma track marks and it sucks bad”. So I posted here in the past and learned a lot of useful information about narcotics from opiate savvy junkies like tm420tm for enlightening me on the art of crisping XR Morphine Avinza/Kadian even before his informative crisping guide. I also realize that some people are skeptical on the whole idea of crisping and swear by the cold water extraction method which is cool but I am going stick to crisping because it’s faster and I notice no significant decrease in the morphine and most importantly it works. When I crisp I always make sure I put in a lot of time and effort into the process by evening the powder out and slowly heating certain areas of the foil so it cooks evenly. By doing this It comes out golden light brown and has virtually no black burnt shit.

Orally is a waste period! Smoking it sucks ass regardless of being crisped or fresh. Browning crisped Avinza solution is effective but packs a weak rush and something I don't personally want to deal with "maybe if its overall effects impressed me... maybe... Yah." I tried it twice and came to the conclusion that I don’t want to have to freaking lay on my back/side in an awkward ass position for 15min as the shit absorbs in my fucking anal cavity. Not to mention the hassle of sticking things in my ass every time I want to get high “not my style”. Morphine is too cheap where I'm from to ever brown again. Hotshot in the nose is on my list of things to do and if anyone tried this method let me know please.

My favorite method is crisping a 60mg Avinza to perfection and then crushing it into a fine brown powder so I can snort it. This method of administration has shown me Avinza's potential that I haven’t felt since the IV days "but of course IV is still a lot more intense and on a whole different level pleasure" but snorting crisped Avinza is definitely a lot better than snorting the fresh crushed powdered Avinza which is damn weak and more pain. Other benefits include a great decrease in the length but not so much for the intensity of painful burning glass sensation of snorting “If there is black burnt carbon in your line that came from overheating during the crisping process most likely it will hurt the fuck out of your nasal cavity, trust me.” Also the nose clogging effect still remains but to a lesser degree.

All in all and in the end I found a recreational and more efficient way to abuse/enjoy my 60mg Avinza's and not to mention a less painful way that suits my style of drug abuse “snorting”. Has anyone else tried this method of administration? For those of you who are about to flame my thread, please, save it because I won’t listen.

Also when I get 50mg Kadian’s, I crush the balls but they are worse than Avinza’s because you cant grind the plastic XR skins into powder and the balls are 3X harder to crush but one good thing about Kadian is they don’t burn your nasal cavity at all. Okay so what I do is take the crushed Kadian which is on a plate and I take a credit card and with a lot of patience and effort I can separate the fine "[COLOR=black]I’m guessing this is the IR” powder into one pile and the XR skins into another. I can do this in about 15 minutes for 2 50mg Kadian’s. I take the XR skins which couldn’t be crushed into a fine powder and use the crisping method on the skins and I leave the IR’s as is. That is how I personally tackle Kadian’s Thank you for listening I thought I would give a little personal info and best of luck to each and everyone of you

Par

insaneike
11-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Yeah, comapred to crushing the balls as is, crisping make sit all so much better, but personaly, I find the filtering(basicly like u would a CWE on small scale), as when I rarely get Avenzas scripted now I'm a panzy ass when it comes to putting heat near my morph :p

and if I was gonna snort, I don't know about the crisping way, uck, my nose doesn't like rough shit though, but after u crisp them do they not burn as bad??? Is it less of a burn than filtering them using water would result in? If so I'm going to give that a shot next time. As I have yet to try and snort after crisping...but if it doens't burn bad(comapred to normaly) then... yeah, let me know so I can try it :D

Good post nontheless man!

later

JunkedOut
11-27-2006, 03:14 AM
Thanks man, I know that you are hesitant about snorting the crisped Avinza but this is how it goes. When you crush and chop up the crisp material it becomes a fine crisped powder which isn't too rough at all. Before you snort the crisped Morphine you do get a whiff of the nasty smell of crisped caramelized Avinza which might turn you off from the idea but trust me, do it!

When you snort it the line goes up quick and burns but it fades away less than a minute so your not hopping around the room sniffing like hell trying to get the fucking pain out of your nose. When I snort the crisped Avinza I like it because when it burns I know the shit is getting absorbed and fades right away with no pain and a badass high is just waiting and hits me is seconds. I have been snorting this shit since I posted this thread and getting high off this shit like it was the IR MS tablets, something I could never feel off powdered fresh Avinza. I also hated the burning of fresh Avinza because it hurt bad and lasted for at least 5 minutes while crisped is less than a minute! Try it out and let me know what’s up.

I also never filtered them using the water so I cant offer any personal info on the method but that is another thing on my list of things to do.

Par

lister40
02-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Easy method to the Kadian..

Crush the balls in a cup with the end of a screw driver..
It will become powder and then skin.
Get a metal filter.. I got one that is for stew or something.. the powder can go through but the skins can't.

After I pour my crushed balls (LOL) on the metal filter I get a plastic bottle cap and rub the cap over the morph + skins. This will make sure that all the powder goes through and to make sure you are only left with skins.

Now I have no idea what I should do with the skins.. I got the skins from 60mg*8 capsules.. so 480mg worth of skins from kadian. What should I do with them?

paragoric
02-13-2007, 05:37 AM
eat it, i guess....that's what i would do with'em....pg

sebastian869
02-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Hello guys I have been testing different ways to abuse Avinza and finally I found the best way to take Avinza "IMO". First off no more slamming IV because I’m shaky and only nail the spot half the time "scars look like perma track marks and it sucks bad”. So I posted here in the past and learned a lot of useful information about narcotics from opiate savvy junkies like tm420tm for enlightening me on the art of crisping XR Morphine Avinza/Kadian even before his informative crisping guide. I also realize that some people are skeptical on the whole idea of crisping and swear by the cold water extraction method which is cool but I am going stick to crisping because it’s faster and I notice no significant decrease in the morphine and most importantly it works. When I crisp I always make sure I put in a lot of time and effort into the process by evening the powder out and slowly heating certain areas of the foil so it cooks evenly. By doing this It comes out golden light brown and has virtually no black burnt shit.

Orally is a waste period! Smoking it sucks ass regardless of being crisped or fresh. Browning crisped Avinza solution is effective but packs a weak rush and something I don't personally want to deal with "maybe if its overall effects impressed me... maybe... Yah." I tried it twice and came to the conclusion that I don’t want to have to freaking lay on my back/side in an awkward ass position for 15min as the shit absorbs in my fucking anal cavity. Not to mention the hassle of sticking things in my ass every time I want to get high “not my style”. Morphine is too cheap where I'm from to ever brown again. Hotshot in the nose is on my list of things to do and if anyone tried this method let me know please.

My favorite method is crisping a 60mg Avinza to perfection and then crushing it into a fine brown powder so I can snort it. This method of administration has shown me Avinza's potential that I haven’t felt since the IV days "but of course IV is still a lot more intense and on a whole different level pleasure" but snorting crisped Avinza is definitely a lot better than snorting the fresh crushed powdered Avinza which is damn weak and more pain. Other benefits include a great decrease in the length but not so much for the intensity of painful burning glass sensation of snorting “If there is black burnt carbon in your line that came from overheating during the crisping process most likely it will hurt the fuck out of your nasal cavity, trust me.” Also the nose clogging effect still remains but to a lesser degree.

All in all and in the end I found a recreational and more efficient way to abuse/enjoy my 60mg Avinza's and not to mention a less painful way that suits my style of drug abuse “snorting”. Has anyone else tried this method of administration? For those of you who are about to flame my thread, please, save it because I won’t listen.

Also when I get 50mg Kadian’s, I crush the balls but they are worse than Avinza’s because you cant grind the plastic XR skins into powder and the balls are 3X harder to crush but one good thing about Kadian is they don’t burn your nasal cavity at all. Okay so what I do is take the crushed Kadian which is on a plate and I take a credit card and with a lot of patience and effort I can separate the fine "I’m guessing this is the IR” powder into one pile and the XR skins into another. I can do this in about 15 minutes for 2 50mg Kadian’s. I take the XR skins which couldn’t be crushed into a fine powder and use the crisping method on the skins and I leave the IR’s as is. That is how I personally tackle Kadian’s Thank you for listening I thought I would give a little personal info and best of luck to each and everyone of you

[COLOR=black]Par

Lemme ask you something, with out this process, if you try to snort avinza does it burn the shit out of you're nose and leave a nasty taste (drip) behind? If the answer is yes then thats cool cuz it means that this process fixes that problem. The odd thing is I just got 100mg MSC and it does not hurt at all when snorting, though it does NOTHING for me.

sebastian869
02-15-2007, 11:41 AM
BTW, out of these three options AVINZA, MS Contin, Kodian which one is the best to snort and give best results? I tried avinza it hurt and sucked, I tried MSC it did not hurt like avinza or taste like shit like avinza but it had no effect and I never had kadian