PDA

View Full Version : Rockford, IL/Northern IL/Southern WI

scikid
05-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Just wondering what is up. I know that dope is all over the place. Are their open markets now?

Also, yes, Rockford is the definition of rust-belt hood/hick town.

Indy
05-04-2013, 04:03 PM
There's tons of H in Racine...that's about all I know.

scikid
05-04-2013, 04:43 PM
There's tons of H in Racine...that's about all I know.

I am sure there is tons of it around Beloit as well. I am just wondering if there are open air markets in Rockford now. Back in the day it was mainly houses for dope (crack was sold on the street). This was a long time ago and H has become really popular in Rockford lately. So I am wondering if it is now being sold in open air markets.

The conservatives in Rockford forced the shut down the Needle Exchange (which was a very successful and one of the earliest exchanges in the US) and overdoses have exploded... imagine that.

Bartholomew
05-05-2013, 11:09 AM
only open air i know of is chicago.

racine fluctuates alot. there was TONS just a month ago, and now i only have 2 dealers in town still operating. look hard enough in town and you'll find it though. kenosha would work too i guess, haven't copped there in a while, but they used to have grams of some AMAZING shit back in 08-09.

i prefer going to milwaukee, but it's a bit out of your way if your talking northern illinois. if you can't cold cop in milwaukee, something is wrong. start on the north side, by capital drive. north side is mostly black people, but flooded with dope. south side has almost as much, but they're not as open about selling it (you need a phone connect) cause they're moslty hispanic on that side of town. i'd say, if you can find a puerto rican operating on the north side you've struck gold.

of course, chicago would be easier to cop in than any of these cities just because the size and open air markets. if you're in northern illinois, go to chicago. if you're looking for something new or w/e, hit the other towns. milwaukee would def be the next easiest, but racine shouldn't be hard to find something in either. kenosha as well. there's a county i'm thinking of in northern illinois where we used to get chicago dope that was uncut from. christ, i can't remember the name. it was a little north and a little west of the actual city, i'm just having a brain fart.

let me know if you wanna know about anything else.

Defense34
05-05-2013, 02:38 PM
hear good things about waukeegan, wouldnt kow if they are true. but hear GOOD things, from reputable people i know (jail, rehab, etc)

OpiateGuy
05-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I went to a detox in rockford (rosecrance) and I talked to a few people who were from rockford/had been to that rehab before and bounced and they were able to cop on the street within a couple hours faom walking out of rehab (and they weren't from rockford).. So yeah, rockford has open air for sure.. Check out the section 8 housing parts of the city.. I know they have them there because a lot of people from the projects in chicago were relocated there when they were knocked down.

And as dude above said, there is open air in waukegan too I have heard.. But I really don't know where to look. I actually started a topic about it in 'the scene'.. so do a quick search and you can see what other people posted about copping off the block in waukegan.

Your best bet is to just drive to chicago though.. its a guarentee you're coming home with either dope or a felony dope charge.. You really can't ask for a better place open air market than west side chicago.. its good, cheap, and everywhere. Just watch out for police, obviously.. but that is going to be the same with any open air dope spot.. Id imagine towns an hour or 2 outside chi would be even hotter than some of the dope spots on the westside because theres gonna be a hell of a lot of spots on the westside while there would only be a couple in those towns so they stick out like a sore thumb.

Anyways, thats just my opinion/advice.. Do whatever you want. But chicago is definitely the easiest place to cop dope in the midwest/possibly the country? Its just one big open air drug market on the westside as everyone knows.

Defense34
05-05-2013, 03:13 PM
i was rosecrance too, haha. got out in january, and too heard that within a 30 min walk from the rehab, you could get any drug you wanted. id beleve it. rehab was ok, food was good, plenty of fine girls (rich chi suburb 20 somethings that mom and dad sent to cure of the dope disease) not bad overall, but rockford is a different story, its a shit hole.

OpiateGuy
05-05-2013, 07:14 PM
i was rosecrance too, haha. got out in january, and too heard that within a 30 min walk from the rehab, you could get any drug you wanted. id beleve it. rehab was ok, food was good, plenty of fine girls (rich chi suburb 20 somethings that mom and dad sent to cure of the dope disease) not bad overall, but rockford is a different story, its a shit hole.
Yup yup, that's definitely both rosecrance & rockford summed up perfectly.

dizzle
05-06-2013, 09:58 AM
come to chicago, scikid, there's dope aplenty in the wild wild west.

scikid
05-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Yeah, Rockford did not have open airs until the last 5 or so years. Plenty of coke and crack in the open air, but now it seems dope is being sold right along side of it.

I have also ready news articles about a few delivery services being shut down, two of which focused primarily on the east side.

I spent some time in Rosecrance too... but only as a teenager.

--- auto merge ---

come to chicago, scikid, there's dope aplenty in the wild wild west.

I actually make it up their quite a bit. Do not really know the street game though. To be honest, the thought of getting caught scares me a bit too much. I have made like one or two purchases on the SW side, but that was out of sheer luck. I am a wuss... I know.

carol01
05-19-2013, 01:58 PM
I was watching this 48 hrs. program about the clients who line up for dope; somewhere on the west side of chi town. Boy, I swear I'm thinking of driving there just to get rid of my sickness. But hey, I'm in the D so how stupid would that be????

Dumb addict thinking or what?

TheSauce
05-19-2013, 02:57 PM
I was watching this 48 hrs. program about the clients who line up for dope; somewhere on the west side of chi town. Boy, I swear I'm thinking of driving there just to get rid of my sickness. But hey, I'm in the D so how stupid would that be????

Dumb addict thinking or what?
Well I guess that depends where your at.

radioactive_man
05-19-2013, 03:03 PM
My mom's side of the family is from Rockford, IL. My cousin has always talked about how run down it is. I haven't been there in years, but I do remember reading an article about small towns taken over by drugs. Rockford was on the list.

Defense34
05-19-2013, 03:40 PM
Yeah, Rockford did not have open airs until the last 5 or so years. Plenty of coke and crack in the open air, but now it seems dope is being sold right along side of it.

I have also ready news articles about a few delivery services being shut down, two of which focused primarily on the east side.

I spent some time in Rosecrance too... but only as a teenager.

--- auto merge ---

I actually make it up their quite a bit. Do not really know the street game though. To be honest, the thought of getting caught scares me a bit too much. I have made like one or two purchases on the SW side, but that was out of sheer luck. I am a wuss... I know.

the wesside and the southwest side are two very different places, the west side (dope and crime, ghetto, hood ridden) the southwest side ( lots of cops, city workers, firemen, racists, a lot of bars. all irish. and me)

scikid
05-22-2013, 04:56 PM
the wesside and the southwest side are two very different places, the west side (dope and crime, ghetto, hood ridden) the southwest side ( lots of cops, city workers, firemen, racists, a lot of bars. all irish. and me)

Rockford has had a problem with drugs for a long time, ever since all the work left.

Most of my family lives on the SW side of Chicago (all South Side Irish, we are big Sox fans). I scored in Cal City though.

--- auto merge ---

'm thinking of in northern illinois where we used to get chicago dope that was uncut from. christ, i can't remember the name. it was a little north and a little west of the actual city, i'm just having a brain fart.

let me know if you wanna know about anything else.

Might be Boone to be honest.

Defense34
05-22-2013, 05:51 PM
ahh, so you guys are based outta beverly or mt greenwood, im the latter. its funny how many irish are out here. the other day my father and i were talking about the alderman, and we ddint know who it was now so he says " its probably some kind of murphy or smith" so stereotypical, but its true every damn person here besides my family seems to be some kind of murphy or smith.

Billy the kid
05-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Open markets are really only in Chicago (south or west side). Southern wi has awesome deals but like everywhere BUT chicago you have to know somdbody. Hope this helps.

OpiateGuy
05-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Open markets are really only in Chicago (south or west side). Southern wi has awesome deals but like everywhere BUT chicago you have to know somdbody. Hope this helps.
When you save open air markets are really only in chicago, are you only talking about Illinois? Clearly there are plenty of other states/cities that have huge open air markets (I don't know if they're as widespread and blatant as chicago, but they exist)

downtown
05-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Id assume hes talking about the areas mentioned in this thread. I can think of 3 major cities located in different parts of the country which have a booming open air drug scene.

scikid
05-23-2013, 11:34 PM
ahh, so you guys are based outta beverly or mt greenwood, im the latter. its funny how many irish are out here. the other day my father and i were talking about the alderman, and we ddint know who it was now so he says " its probably some kind of murphy or smith" so stereotypical, but its true every damn person here besides my family seems to be some kind of murphy or smith.

My ma was born in the back of the yards/Canary Ville... relatives have moved to Greenwood mainly. I was born and raised in Rockford though

Billy the kid
05-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Yeah, i meant in this area.

OpiateGuy
05-24-2013, 02:55 PM
My ma was born in the back of the yards/Canary Ville... relatives have moved to Greenwood mainly. I was born and raised in Rockford though
Was back of the yards ever a good neighborhood? Obviously its ghetto as fuck now.

Defense34
05-24-2013, 05:04 PM
its not ghetto, its all mexicans and the pilsen border is all college kids and hipsters now. way back in the day it was an ethnic white area, like midway is polish and lil italy and greektown etc.

scikid
06-15-2013, 09:52 AM
its not ghetto, its all mexicans and the pilsen border is all college kids and hipsters now. way back in the day it was an ethnic white area, like midway is polish and lil italy and greektown etc.

Yup. The area around UIC and US Cellular is getting pretty fucking nice.

And yes, "Back of the Yards" was a name for a neighborhood. It was called "CanaryVille" because Irish used to keep Canaries (Which goes back to working in the mines)

grimes_a_bad_bitch
08-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Hey everyone,

Things have been really rough with my last connect drying up. Has anyone ever had to score off the streets in MKE? I'm sick out of my mind and can't find any other way to get well. Any help would be dearly appreciated

much love

Bartholomew
08-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Hey everyone,

Things have been really rough with my last connect drying up. Has anyone ever had to score off the streets in MKE? I'm sick out of my mind and can't find any other way to get well. Any help would be dearly appreciated

much love

I got one of my sweetest connects just sitting at a McDonald's on Capitol. Sit around at th gas stations too, you'll be offered crack more but you can def get dope that way. If you're on the south side I would just post up somewhere on national, but in my experience black people will come up to u and offer to sell more often than Hispanics, and the south side is Hispanic while the north is mostly black. Try your luck on Capitol, I've had multiple times where I was down and out and found some shit in that area.

Edit: make an into thread man, it's kinda bad form to just show up and ask for spots.