PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen or tried the new KVK Tech Oxymorphone IR?

the0ne
04-13-2013, 07:48 PM
I was just curious to see If anyone has tried or seen the new KVK tech oxymorphone IR pills yet. It looks like they were released a little over a month ago, but the two pharmacies that I do business with don't have them and don't have an option to order them yet. My friend who is a pharmacist for a mom and pop can order them though.

I'm still getting the 10mg ones made by Roxane, but I miss the Endo and Endo made generic. I'm sure those who get them know how much annoying they can be to prep. People who get the roxies by KVK tech seem to be pretty happy with them. Hopefully their Opana IR are similar in ease of use. TIA.

zachleez
04-13-2013, 11:35 PM
let me just say they are THE BEST. they dissolve excellent in water, and have very little to none at all binder left of once filtered. they are extremely potent and are my official new favs! they are better then the pink endo brands. deffinatley A+++

Dr. McKay
04-14-2013, 11:57 AM
I am going to try to find these. They sound great. I really dont like the Roxanne ones that I have been getting the past few months.
I always have thought that opana would be perfect if it mixed up like dilaudid .

Also I wonder why the Roxanne dilaudid mixes up great w/o any gunk filler, but their oxymorphone is loaded with that crap filler ?

Maybe the FDA made em make it that way.

zachleez
04-15-2013, 01:28 AM
yea you will deff wanna go with the KVK tech brand they are just amazing. I am obessed with opana and really prefeer it over everything and anything, so hard to say its just so clean, and just AWE inspiring.

Dr. McKay
04-15-2013, 01:56 AM
yea you will deff wanna go with the KVK tech brand they are just amazing. I am obessed with opana and really prefeer it over everything and anything, so hard to say its just so clean, and just AWE inspiring.

Can you tell me what type of pharmacy had them ?

Was it a small mom and pop or a big chain pharmacy like cvs or wallgreens?
I am defiantly going to start trying to find them now since my refill day is 9 days away!

Those Roxannes are better than nothing , but with all that filler you know with 3 pills or more you can't get a good extraction.

I almost feel like after 2 of them your just wasting them unless you get out a 5 ml syringe. And that's a lot of water to shoot 3-4 Times a day.

It's almost giving yourself an IV bag.

At least I don't get dehydrated .

CoalfieldKid
04-15-2013, 08:39 AM

Dr.McKay we have found your get high soulmate.

Dr. McKay
04-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Ha Ha !
:)

duck
04-16-2013, 09:36 AM

thats exactly what I was thinking!

Count Zero
04-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Maybe they could start a new religion or something-might give me second thoughts about being an atheist.

zachleez
04-18-2013, 12:59 AM
I currently use a small mom and pop type pharmacy, they are always very helpful to my unusual specific requests from time to time. All I did was provide my pharmacist with the NDC of Oxymorphone, KVK Tech 10 mg tablets, (NDC 10702-0071-01) and she put in the order, with my prescription on hand of course. And in 4 days they were all ready. So yea I have nothing but great things to say about them. easy peasy to dissolve multiple which may be good or bad depending on your self limiting respect per say.. I do not know were i would be in life without opana, it is immensely a love of mine.

makita
04-18-2013, 02:41 PM
I tried these too, not IV but insufflated. They are definitely much smaller and easier to break up than the big ass Roxanes. It's sorta weird having all that PINK/RED powder, I wonder if it dyes your veins...

Dr. McKay
04-19-2013, 06:39 AM
These sound just like the brand name ones made by endo
They used to be the same color and size.
I hope to get them next week.

BaalIsYourLord
04-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Ok, I'm definitely on the lookout for these next time I fill.

PriceofPills
04-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Are these the reddish colored ones with "K 71" imprinted on them?