PDA

View Full Version : Blew a vein? More Questions?

pink_reaper
03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Tonight and this morning wrapped up the end of shooting spree! Definitely awesome to experience but after this morning I'm ready to put it down for awhile. This weekend was my first time Iv'ing and we had no troubles hitting a vein time after time but last night and this morning was a disaster. Hit in one vein last night, got most of the shot but missed the end and then later on my man had to poke me over and over and over and finally insisted we give up for awhile.

So this morning we decide to try it again and once I am high on meth my veins are impossible to deal with, they are TINY and there are only two decent sized veins that are big enough we feel comfortable to try, one of each arm and that is it! So we finally pick one and hit it against better judgement because he had tried to hit it several spots on the same vein all of which wouldn't register, the vein was rolling like crazy but I was being a fiend and insist he keep trying, so we finally register and he slowly starts to very slowly inject only to (I assume?) blow the vein. It started hurting like a motherfucker, stinging like hell and the whole outline of the vein swelled up. Stung like crazy off and on for at least an hour or more. Now it's got a huge bruise and hurts bad. At first, being totally new to this I just assumed I missed but upon further investigation it seems more like it blew out. Is there anything I should do to treat it? It hurts to even move that arm, would it hurt anything if I wrapped it in an ace bandage? Should I officially kiss this vein goodbye? I'm assuming so.

What can I do after that first shot of meth to get my veins to expand? It clearly constricts the veins making them extremely tiny, thin and impossible (for us) to shoot and they always resume normal size hours and hours later. After being poked so many times, and going through a ton of speed I have brought this adventure to a close. Plan on waiting at least a month or more before I even attempt it again. The other vein I used I was also stupid enough to hit multiple times so it is sore too but not bruised and nowhere near as painful as the blow. How long should I leave these veins alone before I even think of hitting them again? What the hell am I supposed to do if all the veins on my body that I can see are these 2 arm veins and insanely thin, impossible to shoot veins on my wrists? I can't find anything on my legs and only those tiny thin veins on my feet which I'm not even about to attempt. It's beyond frustrating and once I get started I don't want to give up until I've got my rush but I can't afford to tear up all my veins and be stupid enough to shoot into the same vein multiple times ever again!

My last questions for you guys are where is a good, cheap, reliable place (online?) that I can buy syringes, filters, and a tourniquet? Was going to just hit up CVS but a lot of people have trouble getting the pharm to even sell them to them and I'm guessing they don't have a tourniquet which I really think I need because my veins are so small and sucky!

I know everyone doesn't want to help in starting any bad habits but fact is I'm going to do what I'm going to do anyway, I'm taking a break from it but I want to be as knowledgeable about the subject as I possibly can and keep up on harm reduction. Appreciate every bit of help I can get. Much Love.

port rhombus
03-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Get an angioplasty balloon* in there, stat, right after taking the shot of meth. Move a few inches up the vein for the next shot, being very careful not to puncture the balloon. Inject slowly, giving the drug solution time to flow around the balloon. You'll feel some resistance, but know that all is well.

*If you don't have access to one of these, you can use a funnel (sharpen the tip on a book of matches), aquarium tubing, and one of those "punching balloons" that the kids these days are using to inhale nitrous oxide. Once it's in the vein, inflate the balloon by blowing.

--PR, MD

[edit: In all seriousness, please don't put random household objects in your veins.]

I'll switch to "serious mode" for a moment:

Methamphetamine is a vasoconstrictor. I'm not sure that you can systemically reverse the effects you're referring to. Not safely, anyway.

flowergirl
03-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Damn, pink reaper, you're going all in, huh? No advice from me, just be careful, lady.

pink_reaper
03-14-2013, 04:12 PM
Get an angioplasty balloon* in there, stat, right after taking the shot of meth. Move a few inches up the vein for the next shot, being very careful not to puncture the balloon.

*If you don't have access to one of these, you can use a funnel (sharpen the tip on a book of matches), aquarium tubing, and one of those "punching balloons" that the kids these days are using to inhale nitrous oxide. Once it's in the vein, inflate the balloon by blowing.

Sorry, I feel stupid but I am not following you what so ever....Why would I be putting a balloon in my vein? lol. So are you saying it is alright to hit the same vein as long as they are a few inches apart? When I hit the vein, each shot was like....mm's away from the one before it. It was incredibly stupid and I knew then it was a bad idea but I wanted that high so bad as I was coming down at that point I just didn't care. Sigh..
--PR, MD

Flowergirl...once I got started, I kind of went nuts. Every time I started to come down I *had* to have another shot to come back up. Had planned all along to make this mornings shot my last, and after that the dope was gone but I was hoping my last shot would be a little more enjoyable haha. Incredible..but I'm going to respect it and stay away for awhile.

port rhombus
03-14-2013, 04:14 PM
When someone tells you to stick aquarium tubing and balloons in your veins, don't listen to them.

I forgot the "don't listen to me" disclaimer in my original post. FIXED.

Larkin
03-14-2013, 04:15 PM
just a quick look at the post and I can almost surely tell you that this is all happening because you and another inexperienced Iver is as you said "poking you over and over".

I use surface veins so i bruise like fuck all the time. and If i dont use a surface vein (which that has literally been **years**). I get red, a single poke looks like a spider bite later, and i still fucking bruise.

I have literally seen veins "blow" as it happens, have to do a big shot (even 1cc) and get to pushing kinda quick cause of a weird angle, you blink, it slips *Bubble*, the size of a pea.

I have no good advice, just to say i feel your pain and if I hadnt started using these veins on my chest than i would have awful looking arms from half a bundle of dope and 2 dimes of coke - like I'd been shooting 10x day for a month.

pink_reaper
03-14-2013, 04:21 PM
I had assumed the balloon thing was bs....wasn't planning on trying it, BUT I'm normally pretty dense and I'm high so I thought maybe I just dunno what the hell they're talking about??? lol

Larkin- Yes...he is definitely no IV pro by any stretch, however, he's my boyfriend&he has minimal experience but I had zilch before this weekend and I was hell bent on injecting myself until the very first shot I did I was shaking uncontrollably and freaking out and I missed the whole thing. My chances of actually getting success are much better when left in his (inexperienced) hands. He *never* had a problem doing his own, or mine until last night! Always said if I ever IV I'd never be one of those chicks who relies on her man to hit her but alas, here I am. Means a lot to me he's even willing to do it for me, at all. He tries his best and I can't expect anything else, like I said he got it every time until yesterday when my veins all decided to hide. Quite the bonding experience to say the least and the sex was banging!

candy
03-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Tonight and this morning wrapped up the end of shooting spree! Definitely awesome to experience but after this morning I'm ready to put it down for awhile. This weekend was my first time Iv'ing and we had no troubles hitting a vein time after time but last night and this morning was a disaster. Hit in one vein last night, got most of the shot but missed the end and then later on my man had to poke me over and over and over and finally insisted we give up for awhile.

So this morning we decide to try it again and once I am high on meth my veins are impossible to deal with, they are TINY and there are only two decent sized veins that are big enough we feel comfortable to try, one of each arm and that is it! So we finally pick one and hit it against better judgement because he had tried to hit it several spots on the same vein all of which wouldn't register, the vein was rolling like crazy but I was being a fiend and insist he keep trying, so we finally register and he slowly starts to very slowly inject only to (I assume?) blow the vein. It started hurting like a motherfucker, stinging like hell and the whole outline of the vein swelled up. Stung like crazy off and on for at least an hour or more. Now it's got a huge bruise and hurts bad. At first, being totally new to this I just assumed I missed but upon further investigation it seems more like it blew out. Is there anything I should do to treat it? It hurts to even move that arm, would it hurt anything if I wrapped it in an ace bandage? Should I officially kiss this vein goodbye? I'm assuming so.

What can I do after that first shot of meth to get my veins to expand? It clearly constricts the veins making them extremely tiny, thin and impossible (for us) to shoot and they always resume normal size hours and hours later. After being poked so many times, and going through a ton of speed I have brought this adventure to a close. Plan on waiting at least a month or more before I even attempt it again. The other vein I used I was also stupid enough to hit multiple times so it is sore too but not bruised and nowhere near as painful as the blow. How long should I leave these veins alone before I even think of hitting them again? What the hell am I supposed to do if all the veins on my body that I can see are these 2 arm veins and insanely thin, impossible to shoot veins on my wrists? I can't find anything on my legs and only those tiny thin veins on my feet which I'm not even about to attempt. It's beyond frustrating and once I get started I don't want to give up until I've got my rush but I can't afford to tear up all my veins and be stupid enough to shoot into the same vein multiple times ever again!

My last questions for you guys are where is a good, cheap, reliable place (online?) that I can buy syringes, filters, and a tourniquet? Was going to just hit up CVS but a lot of people have trouble getting the pharm to even sell them to them and I'm guessing they don't have a tourniquet which I really think I need because my veins are so small and sucky!

I know everyone doesn't want to help in starting any bad habits but fact is I'm going to do what I'm going to do anyway, I'm taking a break from it but I want to be as knowledgeable about the subject as I possibly can and keep up on harm reduction. Appreciate every bit of help I can get. Much Love.

Harm Reduction Institute
Program information
Name: Harm Reduction Institute
Organization: The AIDS Brigade
Address: Indianapolis, IN
Phone: 317-603-3171

I am not sure how close this would be to you, but you can contact them and see if they have other services available. Sometimes they have vans that will travel and meet in different areas on different days. Buying online depends on a few factors. Many companies will not deliver to a Post Office Box address, so read the fine print. Any medical supply company that doesn't require a script is usually a good option and depending on what types of syringes you are looking for, you can find them cheap on many sites. Just takes a few minutes of searching.

Anytime you miss, you want to get heat on it right away. This helps to increase circulation and bring WBC to the site and help decrease your chance for an abscess. I would do this at least 3 to 4 times until the area has gone down and massaging the area also is helpful. To decrease bruising, you can apply a cold compress and Arnica gel, sold at any vitamin store will help reduce bruising.

Anytime you miss, you want to inject above that area, never below. Using a tourniquet is a good idea, but you don't want to leave it on long and make sure to loosen it before you inject.

I realize it is a great way to get a good high and it can be damn fun, but once you get started and keep using, it can be damn hard to stop.

There is a copy of "Getting off Right" on here and you can find it by doing a search. It is a manual that will help to answer all your questions you have about injecting. I advise you to take a look at it. You can also find it on the internet. Here is a great place to find it: http://harmreduction.org/drugs-and-drug-users/drug-tools/getting-off-right/

Using meth is very hard on the veins and I would try and give them a break. Women tend to have a harder time finding veins and using a warm compress, taking a hot shower, doing some aerobic exercise, or a vigorous walk can help bring those veins to the surface. Push ups also work or using a hand weight and doing some arm curls can help as well to bring those veins to the surface.

About as much as I can think of right now. Good luck to you and once you get attached to the needle it is hard to stop. Maybe something you want to reconsider. Having bruised arms and pokes all over can be very noticeable and with summer coming, it can be hard to hide. Vit. E oil can be good on bruising. Bio oil also works well for bruising and marks. Also Neosporin or an antibiotic ointment on tracks can help decrease scarring of the skin.

My suggestion is to really just give it up before it takes over your life. Just a friendly suggestion from one woman to another.

Opiophelia
03-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Get an angioplasty balloon* in there, stat, right after taking the shot of meth. Move a few inches up the vein for the next shot, being very careful not to puncture the balloon. Inject slowly, giving the drug solution time to flow around the balloon. You'll feel some resistance, but know that all is well.

--PR, MD

[edit: In all seriousness, please don't put random household objects in your veins.]

I'll switch to "serious mode" for a moment:

Methamphetamine is a vasoconstrictor. I'm not sure that you can systemically reverse the effects you're referring to. Not safely, anyway.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to port rhombus again.

Damn it. I love when Dr. PR graces us with his presence and he deserves rep!

pink_reaper
03-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Anybody know about the Ace bandage? The pain is seriously killing me and I'm not exaggerating, it's to the point it's almost more then I can tolerate. Really freaking bad, is that normal!? If I hadn't taken an extra 4mg of sub I would be crying right now.

Candy-I genuinely appreciate your concern and will take it to heart and think about it. I had no idea that Indy had a needle exchange..that is very interesting. I am going to contact them and see how it works exactly? Appreciate all your help and guidance!

candy
03-14-2013, 08:08 PM
^^^Pink_reaper, where exactly is the area of your pain? I would apply some ice if it is hurting and only for about 20 minutes each time. Don't apply the ice directly to skin, but cover with a washcloth or similar. Other than the area being bruised, is it reddened around the site, hardened at the site, and obviously hurts, so you may be looking at the beginning of an abscess or just an area where it is very sensitive.

You can take Ibuprofen, which may help with the pain. Is there any redness running up and down the length of the arm, such as following the vein? This could be phlebitis or cellulitis. Get back to me and I will try to check in later. I have to run to my folks to check on my Dad, so I cannot be sure what time I will be home, but I will check before I go to bed and see how the ice helped out.

at&t
03-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Aww. How sweet.

I honestly despise the dear sweet loving boyfriend who gets his gf started with the needle. And she THANKS him.

Just like the one before HER. And the one before that.

Am I talking out of turn?

Maybe so. BUT just look what he did to your arm, PR! poking everywhere with dull pins on virgin veins like a speedfreak idiot.

ok. I'm done. Carry on, and hopefully you'll feel better soon, Reaper.

chemboy7
03-14-2013, 09:12 PM
I always regretted turning my girlfriends onto the pin. I've a rule against it now... won't even shoot in front of them, I don't lie about it either though. It's easier that way. I'd like to say I don't gravitate towards junky girls, but I do. Relationships would be so much smoother if I went the other way though; really would. I've enough problems of my own as it is, taking someone on that has baggage like that tends to end badly. It doesn't stop me though... another addiction I've got; there are many addictions I have that don't involve me getting high at all. I no longer turn people (girlfriends or otherwise) onto the needle. If they are to do it, they do it on their own... I can't take the thought of being responsible for it anymore. Maybe it'd be better harm reduction to show them how to do it harm reduction-wise but I wont anymore. It's not hard to hit a vein anyways. I learned on my own... pretty straight forward, really.

pink_reaper
03-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Ok there is a really swollen vein with 5 or 6 poke marks mm's from each other and then there's a big circle of bruise all around the area. In the very center of the vein where all the poke's are is starting to turn a bright pinkish red and then very light pink almost like splotches but not not quite go up from there towards my wrist. I can only guess this is NOT a good sign, at all. I have a feeling an abscess is forming because the pain is terrible, and I just find it hard to believe that blowing a pain would result in THIS much pain. I hardly ever cry but I've already lost it over this. In part because of the bad pain, but in part because I feel like a fucking idiot! I knew better then to hit THAT vein THAT many time THAT close together, I just had to get that rush.. I'm so stupid. The first round of IVing meth I end up with an abscess that's just my luck...

If I am being honest though, I've already fallen in love with the rush and all I could think about was the saddest part is I still want to do it again in another month.*Sigh* Which is just another reason I can't let it be anymore often then that, I can see how it would consume you.

What do I do Candy? My cousin told me that it sounds like an abscess and I need to go to ER asap but there is absolutely no way I am going until the morning, unless I am in total agony and I can't take it anymore. Is the ER really necessary at this point? Can I kind of wait and see? Or do I really need to go? I don't have medicaid anymore and I CANNOT afford to go, but I know this can be dangerous so if I have to, I will just have to go obviously. Would I be able to see a family doctor and be treated for it? Wouldn't that be less expensive??

--- auto merge ---

Aww. How sweet.

I honestly despise the dear sweet loving boyfriend who gets his gf started with the needle. And she THANKS him.

Maybe so. BUT just look what he did to your arm, PR! poking everywhere with dull pins on virgin veins like a speedfreak idiot.

Excuse me??? He was *not* poking on me with dull pins first of all, wtf... every time we tried to hit and it didnt register we threw it away and got a fresh one. I may not know much about IVing but I've read enough on the 'phile to at least have basic knowledge of it. Glad you're done because that was out of line, every one is so quick to blame the boyfriend. My addiction issues are a way bigger issues then his have ever been, sticking meth directly into my bloodstream was **MY** idea and I'm the one who came home with a package of pins and said "Let's do it!" If he hadn't helped me, I just would have stabbed myself and kept missing and doing whatever it took until I got a buzz. That's just part of my junky side..once I get determined I'm gonna get that needle in my vein and get a buzz i'm getting it no matter what&he knows me well enough to know that&offered to save me some trouble. So yeah....I think it's sweet. Just like leaving me an extra line of dope when he goes home is sweet in a fucked up junky's world. Geez. Thank you for the well wishes I'm sure I will bounce back on my feet I usually always do!

at&t
03-14-2013, 09:56 PM
There are probably some low cost / no cost clinics around that could see you?

The local needle exchange always knows the number/location of those places,

AND there are federal programs to provide FREE all expenses paid abscess/infection care for IVDUs (up to and including 'surgery'/having them cut out.)

I'm sorry, but I can't recall wtf the programs are called-- (Sorry. Its really frustrating not to remember the name,) BUT THEY EXIST, and your local Needle Exchange, or your local "Healthcare for the Homeless" can point you toward them as soon as they open in the morning.

Its weird though-- and its not a great sign at all that the pain is so SO bad.

Candy would be the woman to listen to, though.
When she says ER, its probably time to jump in the car.
She's an angel. (as well as our other resident health professionals, etc.)

Also: #1. Sorry, Reaper... I admit it. I was being a dick.
Not to mention sorry for using what might well have been needlessly/overly strong language. (Well... Time'll tell. Give it ten years, I guess. Only then will it be obvious whether it really was 'overly strong', OR 'not nearly strong enough.')

(either way, though, a case could certainly be made that it would be sexist and insulting to deny you the right to poke yourself into a pincushion with meth. so. I'll chill, and I do sincerely accept your criticism. Thank you.)

and #2. Shit! ..... Sorry Chemboy. (If you even read my post,) I hope you knew I meant present company excluded. I feel bad now............... :(

chemboy7
03-14-2013, 10:05 PM
and #2. Shit! ..... Sorry Chemboy. (If you even read my post,) I hope you knew I meant present company excluded. I feel bad now............... :(

Ha, you're funny man. Not sure why I should be offended, really.

pink_reaper
03-14-2013, 10:09 PM
There are probably some low cost / no cost clinics around that could see you?

The local needle exchange always knows the number/location of those places,

AND there are federal programs to provide FREE all expenses paid abscess/infection care for IVDUs (up to and including 'surgery'/having them cut out.)

I'm sorry, but I can't recall wtf the programs are called-- (Sorry. Its really frustrating not to remember the name,) BUT THEY EXIST, and your local Needle Exchange, or your local "Healthcare for the Homeless" can point you toward them as soon as they open in the morning.

Its weird though-- and its not a great sign at all that the pain is so SO bad.

Candy would be the woman to listen to, though.
When she says ER, its probably time to jump in the car.
She's an angel. (as well as our other resident health professionals, etc.)

Also: #1. Sorry, Reaper... for using what might have been needlessly/overly strong language. (But well... give it ten years, I guess. Only then will it be obvious whether it was 'overly strong', OR not nearly strong enough.)

On #1- You are probably completely right, I will look bad and completely agree with all of you that I was a dumb ass for ever starting to begin with and I should quit while I'm ahead I'll have that "they were right" moment. I know because my best friends kid brother is 18 and an addict and I tell him all the time the fun is going to wear off soon and it's not going to be a game anymore and I'm like, "Yeah, someday you're gonna look back and say that crazy bitch was right! I should have listened) so I guess now I've been on both sides of it.

I doubt there is anything around here, because I live in the middle of nowhere farm town indiana BUT that is fantastic and I have no idea. I'm going to call the Needle Exchange first thing in the morning and so what they have to say. Even if I have to drive to northern indiana if I could get free or cheap care, it would be cheaper to buy the gas then the huge ass ER bill I'm going to have. The pain has eased up slightly, maybe because my natural endorphins kicked in when I was balling my eyes out, screaming and throwing a fit. I trust everyone's opinion here and appreciate all the help more then I can say. If it wasn't for this place I *would* be totally clueless to IV and I've def taught *him* a thing or two about harm reduction so it's def helped us both out.

I so do NOT want to go to the ER unless absolutely neccesary, and hopefully I can find something I can afford and do that instead. I'm getting a little nervous, the shadow people are starting to come out and unless boyfriend has any, I'm out of dope. Lovely combination when I have to go to the hospital...wonderful! I guess worst case scenerio I'lll take some more suboxone to calm me down and hope for the best.

A blown vein that ended up giving me nothing but a shitty buzz/not the rush i wanted+abscess+no dope+hospital=fuuuun times!

at&t
03-14-2013, 10:19 PM
> because I live in the middle of nowhere farm town indiana

Oh............ I see. I somehow thought that you lived in the middle of Indianapolis or something... That does make it more difficult.

Anyway.. Yeah. I was going to say-- regarding myself being kind of a dick unnecessarily,

"What a dick, right?"

And then you say: "Well... Just a really little one."

Anyway,. thanks, and good luck, and hopefully Candy or another of our priceless health professionals will see this in a minute before you crash for the evening, and Hopefully itll stop hurting so much and settle down and start healing by morning.

ok. Once again, :( . . . that's all/ 'I'm done'/etc... (Good, right?)

(right.)

:/ . . .
at&t

candy
03-14-2013, 11:57 PM
I would head to the ER if you can. If you want to wait, get some warm compresses on that area. The warmth is going to increase circulation to the area and bring WBC and other good cells that will eat up that bacteria growing if it is an abscess. It could be cellulitis at this point and has not yet turned into an abscess. Cellulitis is usually a large reddened area and is painful and warm to the touch, very similar to an abscess. If you have a walk in clinic or Urgent Care in your area they will most likely work with you on a payment schedule and can start you on antibiotics. If the ER is a no go, then please go to an Urgent Care center. They can open the abscess, if it is one and give you an IM of antibiotics to get you started and then put you on oral antibiotics. If it is cellulitis, you will most likely get the same treatment, minus opening up the area.

If it is causing you this much pain, you need to be seen by the morning, please! Until then, no injections into that arm at all and warm compresses on it for 20 minutes at least 3 - 4 times through out the night. You can make a good warm compress by wetting a washcloth, sticking it in the microwave for a few minutes and then put it in a ziplock bag. Wrap in a dry towel and apply to the skin. You want it to be pretty warm, but not so warm it is burning you. It should last about 15 to 20 minutes and that is enough, but you want to do this at least 3 times tonight.

I know that the rush of meth is pretty darn good. I never was into meth myself, but I did a lot of IV coke and I can tell you I know the feeling, but you are going to fuck up your veins pretty fast and run into these kinds of problems. Meth is cut with all kinds of caustic shit and you don't want to be putting that into your body by IV or getting it under the skin. I know the rush is great hon, but you have to think of the long term consequences of this behavior.

I am not lecturing you and I hope you don't take it that way. I just hate to see someone fuck up themselves in this way. Bad enough to be strung out on heroin, let alone meth. In terms of HR, better off to smoke it.

Please check out an Urgent Care or call the number I left you regarding the needle exchange and talk to them first thing in the morning and tell them what is going on. They may be able to help you find a clinic that can take care of this for you and get you on some antibiotics. If it needs to be drained, they will numb you up, but don't expect narcotics for pain. Ibuprofen will do fine and if you should be running a fever, it will bring it down.

So go get some heat on that thing and check in this morning. But you need to be seen as soon as possible. And please don't let anyone tell you that you can drain this yourself if it is an abscess. You are not a doctor and you don't have the sterile equipment needed to open an abscess and pushing a needle into one can push the bacteria further into the tissues and cause more problems and a worse infection. I just wanted to add that. I know we have some brave souls here who have done their own abscess care, but I am going to ask you not to do that if it is brought up.

And no matter what, if you should continue to try and IV meth, you want to avoid that extremity for a good while. And take all the antibiotics given to you even if the site looks normal and you feel fine. You want to finish the entire script.

Please let me know how it goes. If the Urgent care should think that it is something they cannot deal with, they will send you to the ER, just let them know you have no money and see if you can get emergency Medicaid to pay the bill or work out something payment wise.

Welcome to the world of IV drug use. I don't say that with sarcasm either...Just a fact of this life!

FACE
03-15-2013, 12:45 AM
Off-topic but this thread reminds me of how stubborn and foolish young love can be (the love between you and the needle/act of injecting) and I say that as a person who just passed the honeymoon phase after starting about six months ago. I was reading opiophile years before the needle so I had read the worst of the worst and seen some bad stuff in person as well but I still just had to try it. It's a powerful thing that can take a normally rational, otherwise intelligent person and make them so gung-ho about starting or continuing an activity that 9/10 drug addicts (even if they shoot) would recommend not even trying once. And that 10th guy is not a fella you want to trust.

While we're all here - can someone tell me the difference between a miss and a blowout? I think I've experienced both phenomenon (its a def. on the miss) and from that I think I could differentiate but I'm also interested in the how/why. The time I think I blew one I was hitting the big guy inside my wrist and some shit happened, a little swelling but didn't behave like the few other misses I've had in some ways. A few months later it kinda bulges in the right conditions and when I try to hit there in desperation it hurts and usually won't register (only try once maybe twice then keep searching.) I'm not trying to derail an important thread (I mean that, too. Get yourself some medical care PR) a small addendum at the bottom of your posts will suffice.

Your's Truly,
ivnewb

Princess Kitty
03-15-2013, 02:29 AM
Is just the area where you injected swollen? I almost wondered if you hit an artery.

I've missed shots of dope and had some pain but not enough to make me cry.

You should really go get looked at ASAP.

I hope that you are doing the warm compresses and I've found ibuprofen is helpful.

I hope you get to feeling better

One thing that helps my veins is LOTS of water, hot showers, and I avoid smoking right before a shot. Meth does constrict your veins so your between a rock and a hard place.

candy
03-15-2013, 05:41 AM
Is just the area where you injected swollen? I almost wondered if you hit an artery.

I've missed shots of dope and had some pain but not enough to make me cry.

You should really go get looked at ASAP.

I hope that you are doing the warm compresses and I've found ibuprofen is helpful.

I hope you get to feeling better

One thing that helps my veins is LOTS of water, hot showers, and I avoid smoking right before a shot. Meth does constrict your veins so your between a rock and a hard place.

Hitting an artery is painful for sure, but it will bleed like a motherfucker and the syringe will fill wilth frothy red blood pretty fast if she had hit an artery.
It sounds like it could be cellulitis or an abscess forming. Either way if it is red, painful, and warm to the touch, it needs to be looked at. Even if it is cellulitis, she would still most likely
need to be seen for antibiotics. Hopefully the number to the needle exchange I gave in the post above will be able to lead her to somewhere she can be seen that is cheap, but good and will
treat her needs.

Meth is a bitch when it comes to injecting that shit. It does constrict the blood vessels making injecting much harder. It is just bad shit, especially what it is cut with as well.

SHELLEY
03-15-2013, 07:24 AM
Aww. How sweet.

I honestly despise the dear sweet loving boyfriend who gets hoya gf started with the needle. And she THANKS him.

what about girls who turn their BFs onto the needle?

And PR drink moar water when shooting]

Der Alte Krieger
03-15-2013, 07:52 AM
......once I got started, I kind of went nuts.

Thats the story of my whole fucking life.

I'm thinking about having having a tattoo put in of that very phrase, superimposed over a crossed rig and cooker

dizzle
03-15-2013, 08:04 AM
yeah. you likely blew that bitch out.

you also likely caused an abscess to begin to form.

here's a copy/paste of my write-up about abscesses and the like, hope you can get that mug figured out, cuz if it forms a pocket and goes full-bore, you'll experience pain on a whole nother level.

1. NEVER FUCKING EVER FUCKING try to treat what you think to be an abscess with ICE. That is the worst thing you can do, seriously. It needs to be HOT not COLD. Heat= blood circulation. blood circulation= fighting the infection off. fighting the infection off= good.

2. THE SECOND WORST thing you can do is to think "I'll leave it alone, it'll get better" and then do nothing. When you inject, and based on the thread poll you started RE: Shooting vs. Sniffing, it was probably a pill, which is worse than powder dope with all the extra additives and fillers.

3. All abscesses are formed by some type of infectious bacteria, whether it be Staph, Strep or etc.

4. It technically isn't an abscess until the body has walled it off, and then the contents of that "pocket" liquify. Prior to this, it is known as cellulitis. Which is the bodies inflammatory response to foreign material/bacteria penetrating the skin.

5. The best way to avoid abscesses is DON'T MISS YOUR SHOTS!!! Not even a little. re-register over and over if you have to, but it starts there. If you see the beginnings of an abscess, massages with heat packs off and on 4-5 times a day for about an hour each time. 15 min heat, 15 min massage. And I'm talking pretty freakin HOT. Not hot enough to burn you, mind you, but as hot as you can stand considering the area is probably sensitive.

6. Antibiotics, vancomyacin is great, doxycycline is good as it interferes with the bateria's ability to form cell walls and therefore has a difficult time multiplying. Clindamycin is also good. It effects the production of bacterial ribosomes (protein synthesis/mRNA transcription) and therefore cellular growth.

7. Abscesses begin formation because the body is trying to protect itself from sepsis (blood poisoning, can be fatal), so it walls the bateria off from the rest of the body. While this is happening, there are enzymes and chemicals secreted by white blood cells to try to kill the bacteria. These enzymes essentially eat through everything, including regular tissue in the body while breaking down the cells through a chemical process, often this, with the swelling and inflammation is the cause for the intense pain associated with abscesses.

8. There are such things as "Sterile" abscesses. Usually this is from a shot of something that was filtered well and didn't pick up bacteria along the way, essentially, it will just sit there, walled off by the body, but won't be painful or red, just a lump under the skin. If you are lucky enough (ha! But seriously, these are better than infectous abscesses) to have one of these, try to massage the area often, breaking up the wall and attempting to get that shit absorbed into the skin.

Tea Time
03-15-2013, 10:02 AM
yeah. you likely blew that bitch out.

you also likely caused an abscess to begin to form.

here's a copy/paste of my write-up about abscesses and the like, hope you can get that mug figured out, cuz if it forms a pocket and goes full-bore, you'll experience pain on a whole nother level.

Can't rep you again, but that is great advice Diz.

Thats the story of my life.

Tell me about it. I guess you could say I have an addictive personality...:D

It doesn't sound like an arterial hit to me. That is one of those things where there is no question about whether you hit an artery or not. When it happens the swelling will be out of control, as will the pain. What candy mentioned about the bright red, frothy blood when registering is always a dead giveaway.

It's a powerful thing that can take a normally rational, otherwise intelligent person and make them so gung-ho about starting or continuing an activity that 9/10 drug addicts (even if they shoot) would recommend not even trying once. And that 10th guy is not a fella you want to trust.

What the fuck man?!?! I'm guy number 10. Why am I so untrustworthy? :D

You are very right about the irrational nature of addiction. No matter how intelligent an addict is, a lot of irrational and illogical decisions are usually a given.

I always regretted turning my girlfriends onto the pin. I've a rule against it now...

Yup. Me too. I still regret turning people onto IV'ing and showing them how. Part of me feels good (in a harm reduction sense) for showing them proper technique because they probably would have done it anyway, but who the fuck knows? I also have a hard and fast rule now about helping people IV or even turning them onto opiates or other hard drugs.

I have enough shit weighing on my mind from the poor choices I've personally made in my life. I cannot have the responsibility of helping someone else pass the point of (almost) no return weighing on my conscience too.

I want people to be safe if they're going to fix up, but it's a very fine line you must tread while disseminating information without encouraging a person to make that leap.

Fat Pie
03-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Such is the price when shooting uppers and downers. You may come to regret this in time. I know I do.

I order all my stuff online, from tourniquets to needles, but pharmacies here also give out these sort of junkie care packages with everything you need (except the dope itself, that's on you), none of that 'We don't sell needles here, please leave' shit. Proper equipment is vital if you're going to be doing this thing even semi-regularly.

And breaks are a very good idea, take as many as you can. Time heals all wounds (well, most of them).

Dutch
03-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Many nights I have spent beating my arms to DEATH slamming crank. The fixation of poking and prodding to find veins that sometimes aren't even there is strooooong with meth. Now what I do when I know im going to IV methamphetamine is fix a nice 1/3 gram shot and hit ONE TIME or maybe another at +6 hours. I reccomend you try this with a lil less of course but allowing yourself one FAT blast will cut down on how much damage u do to yourself with a bunch of little ones.

Fat Pie
03-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Many nights I have spent beating my arms to DEATH slamming crank. The fixation of poking and prodding to find veins that sometimes aren't even there is strooooong with meth. Now what I do when I know im going to IV methamphetamine is fix a nice 1/3 gram shot and hit ONE TIME or maybe another at +6 hours. I reccomend you try this with a lil less of course but allowing yourself one FAT blast will cut down on how much damage u do to yourself with a bunch of little ones.

One should also be extremely careful when fixing large shots.

Dutch
03-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Yeah I wouldn't reccomend anything more than a .1 maaaybe .2 for a novice user of meth. You can go instantly crazy, like paranoid skitzo with too fat a shot so find a good starting point. Also depends on the quality/form of meth. I get very potent ice grade meth so .3/4 would be waaaay too much for someone like pink reaper. Just a disclaimer.

dizzle
03-15-2013, 12:46 PM
the thought of shooting meth makes me want to vomit, like shooting coke, just absolutely disgusts me. beyond belief, I hate uppers.

Count Zero
03-15-2013, 01:16 PM
+1. I've never banged it but the thought of even smoking or snorting it now gives me the willies.

Dutch
03-15-2013, 01:22 PM
The rush is absolutely incredible tho. It's like descending on a roller coaster for 20minutes. Your hair stands on end and you feel sooooo fucking alive. The tweekyness that comes afterwards is what is really gross and unhealthy but that rush. My god. That's the part that's so addictive.

Fat Pie
03-15-2013, 01:39 PM
I would agree, except when it's rounded off by a dose of heroin. Then you have ambrosia (at least where coke's concerned).

Tea Time
03-15-2013, 02:52 PM
I would agree, except when it's rounded off by a dose of heroin. Then you have ambrosia (at least where coke's concerned).

You hit the nail on the head Fat Pie. However I don't want to think/reminisce too much or I'll get in trouble.

The Paregoric Man
03-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Pink Reaper PLEASE listen to my following advice.

Learn to shoot yourself up, don't allow your obviously idiotic BF to fuck up your veins anymore.

For the love of god get some fresh rigs, sterile water, and keep them handy. Look at some of the threads that lay out sterile tech, STICK TO IT!

Defense34
03-16-2013, 03:39 AM
The rush is absolutely incredible tho. It's like descending on a roller coaster for 20minutes. Your hair stands on end and you feel sooooo fucking alive. The tweekyness that comes afterwards is what is really gross and unhealthy but that rush. My god. That's the part that's so addictive.

yeah a jetfuel shot is what heaven must feel like, if jesus shaves before he sucks you off that is. no feeling on earth compares to a fat fuel shot, n my experience.

PR- learn to hit yourself, but even better learn to NOT HIT AT ALL, shooting glass is gonna take you places you dont wanna go, ive seen t and almost fell inot my self. combine that 4 days up tweaking with making a needlepoint out of yourself, and also not getting fresh gear beacuase even the nxe is run by the cia and they WILL GET YOU?!- not good

CatMother
03-16-2013, 06:15 AM
P_R, I am so sorry this happened to you. I guess the crap they cut street drugs with now is even wore than it was back in my day. After an experiece like yours I don't know if I'd continue - at least not with that stuff.

I don't have any advice for immediate care of the problem, Candy is the one to listen to for that. But I do have some advice. I hope none of it violates harm reduction if so mods please remove.....

For heavenssake, learn to hit yourself! When you're doing it, you get immediate feedback that the amateur at the other end of the spike can't have or interpret. Stop when something feels wrong, you are not going to get off on that shot anyway. Really if you're determined to go this sorry route, do-it-yourself is essential. If you have itty-bitty token veins like me, a tourniquet is as essential as the spike.

This can be done even if you have no one to watch - I learned all by myself with a rig made from an eyedropper and baby pacifier. I was 17 and didn't know shit, but I never ended up with an abscess. Blown veins, sure. They don't come back, in my experience. Look for veins you can SEE, not veins you hope are there, to avoid becoming a needlepoint project (I like that phrase).

And last, if you can, let someone else doing the same dope get off before you do.

LadySniffsTheBlues
03-16-2013, 07:58 AM
Hey PR, I have been following this thread and was wondering if you can give us an update.....did you go to the ER? How are you feeling now, etc.? I hope you are well.

pink_reaper
03-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I started going absolutely nuts (psychosis) seeing and hearing shit, paranoid as all get out and took a couple trazadone and passed out. Slept all day and all night yesterday, aside from getting up a couple hours to eat.

Thank God, the arm is fine. It's not red whatsoever anymore, and the bruise itself looks way better so I believe I dodged a bullet. I think my paranoid and shit was playing a factor and making me freak out about how bad it was, for sure. The arm is definitely sore but it looks 100x better. Not planning on repeating this week's activities for quite some time because frankly, I love it way too freaking much. I can't stop thinking about it, the bf and I were snuggling and I would be admiring his veins and asking myself WHY he got so lucky and has veins bigger in his fingers then I do in my arms...so I know I've got to cut it out for now.

I have to agree with whoever said I need to do it myself, and I feel like next time I'm going to give it a go. I think I could do it, I feel more comfortable about it now. The first time I was just so insanely nervous that I tried the first time and hit a vein but I couldn't steady my hands enough to inject and was so shaky I missed.

Also agreed with whoever said that I need to just do one shot and forget it. I came to that conclusion myself...next time I'm going to just a fat shot, enough to rock my world and then forget about it because once I'm high those veins are impossible to get. They are as tiny as someone taking a pencil and drawing a line on my arm and it's a lost cause. I really need to get a scale or something because to be honest I have absolutely no idea how much I was putting in my shots. I'd just scoop a pile of shards out of the bag until I felt like I had a big enough pile and fix it up! Not very smart. Going to try to education myself a little so I know what I'm doing next time and can hopefully do it myself. I honestly don't understand why anyone thinks I will have any better luck hitting them my boyfriend does though...I think our biggest problem was, when he was hitting me he was geeked out of his mind way too far gone to be doing that. The first time he had ZERO problems and after being awake 3 days I didn't really have much confidence in his skills haha..

Really appreciate all the info and support...I'm going to check out the needle exchange in Indy sometime. I'll have to call and see when/where and make a trip, I go shopping and stuff there all the time so I'll have to check it out.

CatMother
03-16-2013, 08:32 AM
Very, very glad to know you are ok.

Like the little girl with the curl: when it's good, it's very very good; but when it is bad, it is horrid.

duck
03-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Yeah I wouldn't reccomend anything more than a .1 maaaybe .2 for a novice user of meth. You can go instantly crazy, like paranoid skitzo with too fat a shot so find a good starting point. Also depends on the quality/form of meth. I get very potent ice grade meth so .3/4 would be waaaay too much for someone like pink reaper. Just a disclaimer.

christ man, if I shot .3g of the meth around here I would 100% overdose, in a bad bad way. Thats huge fuckin shot of ice

candy
03-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Well, I am glad to hear you are OK. Depending on where you miss, there can be a great deal of pain and redness, but it is not something you want to wait on or just hope will go away if this happens again. An abscess is nothing to screw with, neither is cellulitis, which can be just as painful and requires antibiotics as well as an abscess.

Yes, learning to hit yourself is a good idea, but I don't want to push the idea and think that maybe it is better to stop before you have no veins at all. Nothing will fuck up your veins more than meth. If you do learn to hit yourself at least you will get the experience and as dizzle said in his post, you want to keep registering when you are in the vein to make sure you are still in the vein by looking for the plume of blood in the syringe. The one negative with this is that if you do this and you do miss the shot, you are likely to end up with a clogged syringe to to clots forming in the syringe and you don't want to stick that in your body by giving yourself an subcutaneous injection, one into the skin. But, knowing you are in the vein and injecting a bit slower can save those misses and injecting the fluid into the tissues.

I know it feels great, but it comes with a price and as a former injector, I know that price all to well and I can't even get a blood draw from the lab, my veins are so shot and I have not injected in many years. You are young and have a life ahead of you, and I know it is hard to say "no," but think about your life a few years from now. Doing it once and saying never again doesn't work well with addicts like us.

And believe me, I am not lecturing you, so please don't feel that way, just the opposite, trying to warn you of what is to come and it isn't fun after a while.

LadySniffsTheBlues
03-16-2013, 09:10 AM
I am glad you are o.k. Please be careful with IV meth. I have/had a very close friend that smoked meth for over 10 years. He started to IV it last year and died from an OD in less than 3 months from when he started IV'ing. It is your choice to not know how much you are shooting at one time and I am certainly not trying to tell you what to do or how to do it. I have zero room to judge someone else and that is not at all what I am trying to do. I just want to tell you to be careful.

poppy
03-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Let's not get Pink Reaper's back up by calling her boyfriend an idiot. Whether he is or isn't is irrelevant.

PR as you admit your boyfriend is inexperienced when it comes to IV drug use, why don't you let him help you learn to do it yourself. That way you won't offend him and hopefully with both of you working towards the same goal you can get there without wrecking your veins e.g. he can hold the needle steady while you register. You mentioned a rolling vein, a finger pressed lightly the other side of that vein should hold it in place while you do the business.

Nobody was born knowing how to IV, we all had to learn. I hated beiing dependant on my ex who introduced me to the needle (not Steve,my So who died) it isn't as hard as you think.
If you're hell bent on doing it, try practicing by registering and IVing sterile water.

Now for my attempt to talk you out of this whole injecting lark. Trust me if you are are struggling to find useable veins now as an IV virgin so to speak, things aren't going to get easier with time - at the moment you want to use the needle for stims, and you're happy to swallow your maintainance opies, think ....how long will it be till you think any other form of getting drugs into your system is inferior .....

Do you want to do this every day?

(I have loads more to say but I'm using my Mom's tablet (having sent yet another laptop to laptop heaven and its predictive text or whatever it is that won't let me say what I want to is driving me mad........to drugs in fact lol)

SHELLEY
03-16-2013, 12:02 PM
What I do with crys is I dont do back ti back hits
I hit one for the heavens and then avoid the shit till way later
My hands shake too bad when I go for that second and third blast
If you hafta redose, smoke the shit after the initial hit

Or you could just not do meth (i should listen to me here lol)

Opiophelia
03-16-2013, 01:10 PM
If I were you I would save my veins for the opiates. The thought of iv meth makes me want to projectile vomit... shit, stimulants in general make me want to puke. But, seriously, try to build up some willpower with that shit if you can and just smoke the stuff. That way you can IV your dope later and save your veins a LOT of wear and tear. Meth is so fucking caustic, like others have said, so try to avoid IV as much as possible.

I was turned onto IV heroin by my boyfriend. I know he feels terrible about it to this day. He was in a fucked up place mentally when we met.. had just gotten out of prison and so when we started hanging out and he found out that I liked drugs he revealed that he was a heroin addict. It was the only drug I hadn't done yet and when he did it, it looked so fucking orgasmic I made him shoot me up. For the next 4 years or so, he was the only one that could shoot me up. To this day, I still can't shoot myself up. He has hands like a surgeon and an excellent knowledge of anatomy and IV techniques. I quit IV dope in 2009. Just drank methadone for a few years and then I moved to Chicago and started copping heroin again. I don't have my boyfriend here to help me shoot, so after multiple tries doing it myself i just decided I would IM my dope instead. My veins are small enough as it is being female but all those years of using BTH and the dope up in Canada (which is a lot cleaner than BTH) pretty much ruined my veins. I think I have like one left that I can occasionally hit on my left arm near the crook of my elbow. I actually ended up kinda liking my IM shots. You don't get any rush from it, but it's good in other ways. i.e. longer legs and a nice warm glow that radiates out from the center of my chest. Anywho, my SO still feels like a piece of shit for making me a junkie like him... but I remember when he first started shooting me up and I agree, PR, that it was pretty intimate and sexy in a fucked up junkie sort of way. The sex after those shots was so god damn amazing. I still think about those days...

I am glad to read that the cellulitis got better! Keep an eye on it though and maybe use a warm compress in the evenings until it is fully gone.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: I have NEVER paid for an emergency room visit. I have no insurance at all. What I do is try to go to a hospital that is nice and clean and in a good area. Sometimes I will check out their website beforehand... usually, almost always, those "nicer" hospitals, especially the ones run by some sort of religious group (most hospitals are) offer charity for people that can't pay their hospital bills. When they admit you and start to ask for your info and insurance and stuff just tell them you have no insurance and no money. At that point they will usually say "would you like me to bring you the paperwork to fill out to get this visit paid for by charity?" obviously you tell them, "yes, thank you"

The paperwork usually just asks for your basic information and how much money you make per month and stuff like that. Sometimes you may have to submit a paycheck stub or something to show that you are poor. And usually, if you make less than like 18,000 per year they will authorize the charity payment. Almost always they have some sort of table or chart to show who would qualify for the charity. Like if the bill is X% of your income, etc. Ive been to a few different ERs in various states and never had to pay by just telling them straight up "I have no insurance and no money"

pink_reaper
03-16-2013, 05:50 PM
For those who've suggested I smoke meth, I can't. I belong to the rare group of weirdo's who can't smoke lol...like literally, I get all confused about how to inhale the shit (how is that even possible?!?!) and I end up wasting most of it and I'm not about to waste drugs. So...I just don't smoke, anything. It's embarrassing but true.

chemboy7
03-16-2013, 05:54 PM
For those who've suggested I smoke meth, I can't. I belong to the rare group of weirdo's who can't smoke lol...like literally, I get all confused about how to inhale the shit (how is that even possible?!?!) and I end up wasting most of it and I'm not about to waste drugs. So...I just don't smoke, anything. It's embarrassing but true.

Don't know how to smoke? It seems like you're talking about not knowing how to inhale and hold the smoke... that's quite odd. You just breathe it into your lungs as you would air and hold it in as long as you can. Pretty straight forward. Running things on foil is pretty simple too. I've only done it a handful of times, and never with meth, but I picked it up rather quickly. With meth though I'd go for one of these:

You can make one out of a lightbulb too.

Opiophelia
03-16-2013, 05:59 PM

haha, that's pretty weird! You just inhale while you put a flame to whatever pipe or foil or whatever your using. I've never heard somebody say they don't know how to smoke. Have you ever smoked weed out of a pipe? same idea. Or even smoked a cigarette? just so odd to me...

but if you never smoked before the IV excursion, how did you consume your meth prior to it? Up the nose? I wouldn't really suggest going back to that ROA cause meth can really fuck up your nasal passages. Just... I dont know.. try to limit your meth use as much as possible. It's so freaking bad for you sweetheart! I hate to sound like a drug snob and im not saying Im any better than you because I don't use meth.... I'm just lucky I find the high repulsive i guess.

Fat Pie
03-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Don't know how to smoke? It seems like you're talking about not knowing how to inhale and hold the smoke... that's quite odd. You just breathe it into your lungs as you would air and hold it in as long as you can. Pretty straight forward.

I usually inhale out my nose afterwards. When I started smoking I didn't even know how to inhale, I just sucked it in and blew it out immediately (because it tasted pretty nasty to me). Even when I was smoking weed by the ounce later on I still didn't know about inhaling. Probably why I was able to use so much, if I'd been inhaling I would've been proper fucked up.

Matt M
03-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Don't know how to smoke? It seems like you're talking about not knowing how to inhale and hold the smoke... that's quite odd. You just breathe it into your lungs as you would air and hold it in as long as you can. Pretty straight forward. Running things on foil is pretty simple too. I've only done it a handful of times, and never with meth, but I picked it up rather quickly. With meth though I'd go for one of these:

You can make one out of a lightbulb too.

I used to very much prefer the glass dick to the light bulb. I could get much bigger hits of of it. I had a friend that would make some bad ass meth pipes.

Count Zero
03-16-2013, 06:59 PM
haha, that's pretty weird! You just inhale while you put a flame to whatever pipe or foil or whatever your using. I've never heard somebody say they don't know how to smoke. Have you ever smoked weed out of a pipe? same idea. Or even smoked a cigarette? just so odd to me...

but if you never smoked before the IV excursion, how did you consume your meth prior to it? Up the nose? I wouldn't really suggest going back to that ROA cause meth can really fuck up your nasal passages. Just... I dont know.. try to limit your meth use as much as possible. It's so freaking bad for you sweetheart! I hate to sound like a drug snob and im not saying Im any better than you because I don't use meth.... I'm just lucky I find the high repulsive i guess.

I've snorted meth a bunch of times but the last time I did it it felt like snorting broken glass-never again-, I think it may have done some permanent damage to my nose, I def don't recommend that unless you know exactly what you're getting. ^ if you gotta do it, you're probably better off smoking it. Good luck & be careful.

Dutch
03-16-2013, 11:33 PM
I can do some work with the peelo(crank pipe) that's for god damn sure! Used to have a homeboy and we could smoke a gram in like 10 hits, it was ridiculous! Looked like we had a fucking fog machine strapped to our heads. Once u get it down u can rush from fat clouds just like u would a shot. Just get a pro to twist it for u and inhale deep. Don't hold it in tho, that shit will destroy your lungs. In and out.

duck
03-17-2013, 04:06 AM
I can do some work with the peelo(crank pipe) that's for god damn sure! Used to have a homeboy and we could smoke a gram in like 10 hits, it was ridiculous! Looked like we had a fucking fog machine strapped to our heads. Once u get it down u can rush from fat clouds just like u would a shot. Just get a pro to twist it for u and inhale deep. Don't hold it in tho, that shit will destroy your lungs. In and out.

Man, nothing better than rolling a bubble, sitting around cleaning my guns n shit. lol. I haven't puffed on one for a while, but there is nothing better than when that smoke just starts to roll/bellow in that deep yellowish color.

I always kinda thought it was a wives tale to not hold in meth...you know why you're not supposed to?

SHELLEY
03-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Every single time i hold in yhe smoke from my meth hits
I get rrally bad chest pains and it is difficult to breathe for an hour or so afterwards
In and out, that's what works for me
Not knowing how to smoke is fucking ridiculous
You just breathe in and then out- I'm sure you've done *that* once or twice
Onlu difference is whdn you're breathing in, put your mouth around the pipe
Sounds to me like "Idk how to smoke" is an excuse for picking up dat needle!
I've only snorted crystal twice in my life (not counting desoxyn)
Super painful, no rush, horrfic-tasting drip, 1/10 would not repeat experience

Dutch
03-17-2013, 11:35 AM
I always kinda thought it was a wives tale to not hold in meth...you know why you're not supposed to?

Duuuuuuude it recrystalizes in your lungs!!!!11. LOL. I don't know about that but it does feel really unnatural to me.