PDA

View Full Version : Pyrazolam VS Etizolam

Unbalanced
01-24-2013, 03:27 PM
Hey folks,
Im curious about this Pyrazolam benzo thats floating out there right now. Short acting as i understand it.

I have tried Etizolam but don't really like it, it works if all you want is to get tired and sleep but it doesn't do anything for me like sedation or anxiolytic effects - I just get plain and simple tired and want to sleep.

So how is Pyrazolam if compared with Etizolam ?
Is Pyrazolam more like alprazolam? Or isn't it comparable?

Thanks!

SeVeN
01-24-2013, 04:05 PM
oops. well sorry. Was just going to say what you've already said. Etizolam sucks imo, heard some better things about Pyrazolam, but that was just from one source who was qouting other sources.
Im interested to know as well.

ligaturd
02-02-2013, 02:27 AM
I haven't read of anything favorable about pyrazolam, at least about what is going around at this time. It could be a question of purity, just as with etizolam. It also probably also has alot to do with tolerance just like those who have high or even medium tolerances to opioids like oxycodone/hydromorphone just won't find anything particularly special about codeine at any dose. I for one love etizolam but only when I am on it for more than a day, just like when I take Xanax, I don't find it enjoyable at all and just get sedated and need to sleep until I am on it for a day or so and it has built up in my system. At that point I am in a euphoric stupor and loving every minute of it.

Although I have heard great things about flubromazepam

JonnyM
02-02-2013, 02:29 AM
I like Etizolam 100% more then I liked Phenazepam.

I'll que Pyrazolam to the list.

Unbalanced
02-02-2013, 06:49 AM
Interesting.
Well I do have a pretty high tolerance to benzos at the moment, im scripted one I take everyday and has for 4 years and
before that I used Clonaz and Alpraz for years off of the dark market. Might have something to do with that as said..

Yes this flubromazepam I have read some good reports. It has a long half-life if im correct and people seem to like its effects.
Im intrested in how long of a half-life it actually has, I have made a thread here about it and asked but got no responses so far.

joe cool
02-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Apparently etizolam isn't a classic benzodiazepine, it's a thienodiazepine, a benzo analog. So I suppose it will have many of the same effects, but *may* be a bit different in some effects. According to that most accurate of all websites wikipedia, :p;)
"The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring." Well that explains everything doesn't it?! :D ;) (where are those chem guys when you need them? :) )

Etizolam does seem to have most of the effects of benzos, but it looks like it has one, or more side effects that typical benzos don't have. According to a pharmaceutical info paper from Europe on etizolam, it can raise prolactin levels. Prolactin contributes to milk secretion in women and also lowers sex drive by counteracting some of the effects of dopamine, which has a strong effect on sex drive. (ever wonder why some people get so horny on methamphetamine, or often coke too?) We don't want a lowered sex drive, right?!?! Did I hear someone say yes? :D (A bit off topic, but I'm very sure I read somewhere that methadone can raise prolactin levels. I can find the references if people are curious, or doubtful. Besides the *well known* testosterone lowering effect, in otherwise healthy males, of chronic opiate/opioid use, I have to wonder if methadones effect on prolactin has anything to do with its negative effect on sex drive?
I knew a woman who, after getting on methadone, began to have small amounts of milk secretion from her nipples. She wasn't pregnant. Increased prolactin? This may be quite personal, but I wonder if other females on methadone have experienced this, or was she an anomaly.)
I'm assuming this effect etizolam has on prolactin would only occur with daily use, but you know what they say about assumptions. So IOW, I don't know.

As for pyrazolam, there doesn't seem to be much info out there, but looking at its molecular structure, it's almost exactly the same as alprazolam. The only difference is alprazolam (xanax) is a chlorinated benzo and pyrazolam is a brominated benzo. So they probably have fairly similar effects. I'm really not up on chemistry at all besides understanding a few really simple, basic things, so I can't tell you what the difference in effects would be between a chlorinated benzo molecule and a brominated one. If Borohydride were here maybe he would know. I know that bromazepam (Lectopam, Lexotan) is a brominated benzo if that makes any difference. I found Lectopam to have pretty good anxiolytic effects.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with any personal experience with either of these drugs, as I rarely take benzos anymore unless absolutely needed. Usually that means after coke, or dexedrine. Even then, my tolerance is low enough that a normal dosage works fine. After having had three different benzo habits over the years, each a few years long, I just don't want much to do with them anymore. I NEVER want have a benzo habits again. Not to mention, research is now showing that long term, chronic use has a very detrimental effect on the brains memory and learning processes. Not unlike long term, chronic alcohol use. I found out the hard way that, many of the benzos, with their active metabolites, stay in the system so long that, that taking them even four times a week can cause a mild dependence. Valium for instance breaks down into an active metabolite, then that metabolite breaks down into another active metabolite. So it's active for days!! That's why with the longer acting benzos like clonazepam, diazepam etc, if you're physically dependent, it can take about three days to feel any actual wd's and up to five days for them to get really severe. That's IME anyway, your mileage may vary, but don't be surprised if, after months and months of taking them only four times a week, rather than daily, you find yourself after three days or so of not taking them, feeling very anxious with severe insomnia. More than likely, you didn't suddenly develop a severe anxiety disorder. ;) Those wd's that feel like absolute hell for the first couple weeks and then something akin to very severe PAWS for several more weeks after are not fun at all. I don't wish that month long or more, upon anyone!
(another short story from Joe Cool. :rolleyes: I really need to learn how to compose shorter, concise posts! I seem to have difficulty with that. Especially after a few mugs of java! It can be frustrating! :'(. Probably more so for the reader )

Zoops
04-21-2013, 12:08 PM
According to the Federal Analog Act of 1986:

(A) Except as provided in subparagraph (C), the term controlled substance analogue means a substance -

(i) the chemical structure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_structure) of which is substantially similar to the chemical structure of a controlled substance in schedule I or II;
(ii) which has a stimulant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant), depressant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressant), or hallucinogenic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelics,_dissociatives_and_deliriants) effect on the central nervous system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_nervous_system) that is substantially similar to or greater than the stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system of a controlled substance in schedule I or II
(iii) with respect to a particular person, which such person represents or intends to have a stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system that is substantially similar to or greater than the stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system of a controlled substance in schedule I or II.

So, if it's meant to mimic a drug not in schedule I or II, then it's kosher. Benzo's are all in Schedule IV (except flunitrazepam, which is in Schedule I).

borohydride
04-22-2013, 05:07 AM
Pyrazolam is legal most everywhere and it's water-soluble. It's kind of like 'Xanax lite' but do a few (snorted in my case - shot in the case of some friends) and you KNOW it's potent...

Frequency
04-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Etiz was similar to ativan to me, but everyone reacts to each benzo differently. It definitely wasn't as rocking as klons or diaz.

borohydride
04-22-2013, 06:11 AM
I've had the chance to swallow 100mg of etizolam powder and I was still walking around. 5mg of pyrazolam and I lose a night. With pyrazolam, ROA is the thing. Crush/snort or even plug give POTENT hit. Swallowed, like I said, Xanax-lite.

It's the fact that it's seemingly so innocuous that have made people overlook pyrazolam I think. I had a couple of 100 and I'm glad they are gone!

Jega
09-01-2013, 11:02 AM
I like Etizolam 100% more then I liked Phenazepam.

I'll que Pyrazolam to the list.

But freebsen is a bitch to for besides Etx

ryan
09-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Why does Etizolam suck? Just wondering...I happen to enjoy it (quite frequently infact), and I find it does have an effect on my sex drive but only an hour or two after dosing...after that, everything is fine down there...but IMHO every single benzo / benzo like drug has this effect on me anyway...so yeah....nothing different here. And of course, there has been prolonged (daily) use and I don't see any negative \ permanent sexual side effects from it -- only while peaking, but again I think this is normal of every single gabaergic drug. Anyway.
I agree that Phenazepam is not very good...about the only thing it's good for is keeping the wd's away.

DeadCat
10-15-2013, 10:50 PM
I just discovered etizolam and I kinda like it. For the last couple of years I was 'scripted 60 X 1mg Xanaz/month. 3 or 4 months ago my MD just decided that I didn't need it and cut me off with no warning. I fired his ass but haven't looked for another 'script because where I am it seems to be a big deal and I don't want to have to create a medical profile for myself of someone who "needs" benzos or has emotional or substance issues.

Poking around on line I began to see occasional references to etizolam. It was cheap and legal and I learned which manufacturers were reliable. I found an on-line vendor of "research chemicals" and ordered 100 Indian-made, blister-packed 1 mg coated tablets, not "pellets" or powder. In other words, made to be sold and used as a human pharmaceutical (although unapproved for that use in the US). The price was $55 plus $5 for USPS Priority 2 day shipping.

I thought it worked fine, I got that completely fearless but lacking judgement buzz I enjoy with Xanax. I would DEFINITELY warn against driving while on it and if you do take a couple mgs and kick back you probably will fall asleep. a few days later I had 11 left and I was trying to piece together whatever happened since the mail arrived, just like when I would fill my Xanax every month.

If anyone would ask, I'd say that at that price (55c/mg) it's well worth seeing if you like it, especially given that it isn't a controlled substance.

-DC

Jega
10-15-2013, 11:44 PM
I just discovered etizolam and I kinda like it. For the last couple of years I was 'scripted 60 X 1mg Xanaz/month. 3 or 4 months ago my MD just decided that I didn't need it and cut me off with no warning. I fired his ass but haven't looked for another 'script because where I am it seems to be a big deal and I don't want to have to create a medical profile for myself of someone who "needs" benzos or has emotional or substance issues.

Poking around on line I began to see occasional references to etizolam. It was cheap and legal and I learned which manufacturers were reliable. I found an on-line vendor of "research chemicals" and ordered 100 Indian-made, blister-packed 1 mg coated tablets, not "pellets" or powder. In other words, made to be sold and used as a human pharmaceutical (although unapproved for that use in the US). The price was $55 plus $5 for USPS Priority 2 day shipping.

I thought it worked fine, I got that completely fearless but lacking judgement buzz I enjoy with Xanax. I would DEFINITELY warn against driving while on it and if you do take a couple mgs and kick back you probably will fall asleep. a few days later I had 11 left and I was trying to piece together whatever happened since the mail arrived, just like when I would fill my Xanax every month.

If anyone would ask, I'd say that at that price (55c/mg) it's well worth seeing if you like it, especially given that it isn't a controlled substance.

-DC

Oh Etizolam

This time I’ll try and write a post while not on it [That moments already passed]

You mentioned you were “scripted 60 X 1mg Xanax/month”

Etizolam has a very similar and very different structural relationship with Alprazolam.

Alprazolam is commonly used medical treatment of panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, or social anxiety disorder (SAD).

Now Etizolam, a Thienodiazepine. Their are many benzodiazepines and Thienodiazepina that have the same profile of effect such as Triazolam and Etizolam. They are used is commonly as Hypnotics. Amnesic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, properties

From a personal standpoint, I like hypnotic benzos as opposed to the anxiolytic varieties, but that’s me.

Without going into the difference in effects between thienodiazepine and benzodiazepines, the differences seem very slight. What does that even mean? The difference between thienodiazepine and benzodiazepines, seem very slight. More research is required.

Now that, that’s out of the way,

Alprazolam is a chemical analog of Triazolam
(Halcion) which is coincidentally my favorite Benzo. Alprazolam differs by the absence of a chlorine atom in the o-position of the 6-phenyl ring. They both have a triazolo ring

On the phenyl ring the one at the bottom all by its self. You remove the chlorine atom. phenyl ring It does not matter if you go clockwise (left or right) on the numbering in this case.

Alprazolam tends to be an anxiolytic

While Etizolam seamed to be an Hypnotic

To each his own. And good call on the not driving on it.

pdxninja
10-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Ive tried shit etizolam and ive tried bomb etizolam

from one of my best email connections (now defunct) The etizolam i got from him i enjoyed more than xanax. Serious good feelings.

The pyro sample i got was okay. But the etiz sample yum yum. I wish there were us vendors.

Tony
10-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Ive tried shit etizolam and ive tried bomb etizolam

from one of my best email connections (now defunct) The etizolam i got from him i enjoyed more than xanax. Serious good feelings.

The pyro sample i got was okay. But the etiz sample yum yum. I wish there were us vendors.

Hello pdxninja,

I agree about the Etizy! It is a pretty good benzo type med. I also agree that you need to
get the Pharmaceutical ones in the blister packs. I am scared of the pellets.

There are US vendors. One that I know of. I think that if you google around a bit that you
can find the guy. They ship from Cali and get the brand name ones from India.

I had to quit them cause they made my eyelid twitch. This is a known side effect of this drug. I am borderline Tourettes so I don't need anything that makes me tick. That's one
reason I had to quit taking meds for ADHD... I was ticking like hell.. Not fun at all.

Good luck!

Tony

DeadCat
10-17-2013, 02:03 AM
I can post a website link to where SWIM purchased Intaas blister-pack etizolam. It's definitely made to be taken medicinally by humans, just not in the US with FDAA approval. They also sell sublingual Intas etizolam, phenibut and kratom(?) as well. Company is in the US and ships prompltly in my experience. They are sold as "research chemicals" here.

I will hold off posting the web site until someone tells me it is OK to do here.

-DC

pdxninja
10-17-2013, 03:45 AM
i think posting sources is a no no i have no clue about pm rules though.

DeadCat
10-22-2013, 01:00 PM
i think posting sources is a no no i have no clue about pm rules though.

Can we get a ruling on this? I'd be happy to share the information and it is all legal but I don't want to break the rules here. Thanks.

-DC

Jega
10-22-2013, 02:40 PM
In a word: No.

When I post at work it tends to get to the point fast.

sprawlnod
10-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Just tried etizolam for the first time today. Ordered from a guy in the US who sells etizolam and some nootropics.

I started with 1 mg (I haven't had any benzos for 8 months, so no tolly) and the effects are nice. I probably could have taken 2mg as it isn't too strong. Feels more like xanax than k-pin or temezepam to me - not certain on duration yet as I took it 90 min ago.

I got Etilaam blister pack from Intas Pharmaceuticals, India. He will have another brand soon that is supposed to be better, so i'll give that a shot when its available. Since benzos are sch. IV (no analog act) and I'm buying from inside the US, I assume this is all legal unless I'm missing something.

Jega
10-26-2013, 02:48 PM
I assume this is all legal unless I'm missing something.

Don't say it's legal, but it's not illegal in California. Kinda.

Some enterprising DA could argue its an analog of Flunitrazepam or Pyrazolam, both are C I in some states but not Cali.

Remember what it was sold for. It is for research purposes only. Technically. So using it was a medication or as a drug is still illegal.

But in California, it isn't illegal. Technically. haha

underide
10-27-2013, 04:37 AM
Yes this flubromazepam I have read some good reports. It has a long half-life if im correct and people seem to like its effects.
Im intrested in how long of a half-life it actually has, I have made a thread here about it and asked but got no responses so far.

I have to agree - flubromazepam sounds very intriguing to say the least.
If it is anything even close to bromazepam (Lexotan) then i'd definitely go out of my way to try get some.
Somehow i doubt that it's quite as good but even if it is somewhat similar, then i'm off to get my 'disposable' credit card.
Only had it twice, but bromazepam left quite an impression on me. Possibly the most euphoric benzo i've ever had.

Jega
11-10-2013, 08:38 AM
It's probably going to be the Invas. It'a going for the Invas. They do tend to work. But I want a reliable, safe, descriptor when it comes foe pure Etizolam that isn't its a total rep off.
Thank again...I'm, a crazy basterd.

Any more into on a powered from of Pyrazolam? I would be Very interesting the hear/head this! I've found pills but no powder. And find a few distributor is a bitch. :redface:

radioactive_man
11-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Has anyone tried IV pyrazolam? I'd be interested in reading a trip report.

radioactive_man
11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
I did browse use the search engine and read through some of the other etizolam threads. Since ^^^^ post this thread has become pretty quiet.

I've been eyeballing Etilaam-MD(mouth dissolving)-1 tabs for awhile now. These little bad boys have always caught my eye, but were never an option when I'd check out. I went back to check an low and behold guess what they had? Eleven days later they showed up in my mailbox. :D

I had to work last night, so I took one and snatched a quick nap. I have to admit I slept good. I didn't even bother drinking my prework dank beer. As the shift started to wind down, those little suckers became all I could think about.

~~~~~~~BAD HR - DON'T TRY AT HOME!!!!~~~~~~~

Since it said that they're mouth dissolving I had to try it IV. I know, I know it's dumb, but it's just the junky in me. I filled up a 1cc rig with water and squirted it over four of these tiny, white pills. They were real small and on one side just the imprint 1. I stirred it up, the pills mixed into a clear,sweet, solution. I filtered it through a cotton, it didn't look cloudy... THEN BLASTOFF!

I wouldn't call it a rush, but I did get hit with a feeling that I can't quiet describe. It felt good and I was definitely more chill. I remember getting up to make some ramen. I'm pretty sure I ate most of it, but I probably spilled the broth.

This all occurred within about a hour time frame from when I got home to when I passed out. It was probably around 10am when I crawled into bed. I slept until 8ish. I feel a little drowsy, but no other side effects.

There you have it kiddos, my IV Etilaam-MD story.

Now if anyone has tried pyrazolam IV, now it the time to speak up. I wanna hear what you've gotta say.