PDA

View Full Version : TRF Breakdown Suggestion + Oral ROA tricks.

Synack
11-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi All,

I mentioned this once awhile back but I believe there is more to it.

It seems to me the goo that is produced from water and the powdered TRF becomes less stringy after 12 hours. At this stage, when I add standard hydrogen peroxide and stir slightly - it becomes very less stringy (and not due to the extra fluid) - there is some bubbling even and I don't believe fluid from my nose would cause that but IDK. Look into this as a method of destabilizing the goo.

I used the stringy spider goo that streams out if you don't use enough filler but I don't believe my nose would have anything that would assist in the breakdown. My filler was gabapentin (don't ask)

Typical hydrogen peroxide is only 3% H2O2 stabilized in H20 - could this be something to consider in assisting in the breakdown? Perhaps a higher concentration?

In lieu of powdering and snorting (which for me works about 30% as well compared to previous Opana ER; How well does it work for you?) - I've tried powdering and eating. This increases absorption some and I would suggest trying this if you have the extra and no desire to snort it. I've done this with and without filler - best results with filler.

Another trick I've used (with better results than above)
Do not eat for 6 hours.
Take some HCL (Betaine) an hour prior with MINIMAL WATER.
Purchase a loaf of white bread - staler is better - NOT REFRIGERATED
poke numerous small holes throughout it but not all the way through.
try to work it into the !DRY! bread as evenly as you can - (yes, this is weird)

Place a !DRY! slice on a darker colored foam plate -- Using the TRF powder (add a filler if you want, I found it best), sprinkle it onto the bread try to work it in a bit with dry fingers until fully distributed the powder onto ONE SIDE ONLY worked in as best you can.

Once done, fold the bread in half and eat (I tightly rolled into ... well a roll.. like a taquito) - proceed to eat.

It worked fairly well... better than full pill, better than eating TRF powder+filler, and about the same as the next step.

Using Powdered TRF + filler - willingly mix with water - NOT DO AGITATE AT ALL AFTER INITIAL DISTRIBUTION.

Allow to sit for 24 hours (or more? at least 12) - then on an empty stomach (with the betaine like before with no food for at least 6 hours prior) proceed to soak into bread evenly - let it sit for a few (5min) - then it's soggy and sticky... eat it.

So far, that's worked the best for oral ROA...

I'm not trying to fuck with you guys, when I tried this I was thinking the bread would help destabilize the goo matrix shit.

Yes, I fucking hate this TRF shit.

nick
11-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Good to see that you're still alive and on the loose,man.

Dr. McKay
11-21-2012, 10:50 PM
I was doing the 24 hour soak , shake the hell out of it then proceded to plug the stuff. It worked pretty well.

Now I have found that by taking your time and using a pedicure tool, not the egg, the straight one ! I hold the pill with a pair of pliers and I take the aluminum foil thingy off the ped tool and then quickly but lightly scrape the pill into the foil . I take a good 10 minutes doing this and get a nice fluffy powder. If you press too hard you will get a bunch of chunky stringy pieces that wont absorb in your nose ! If you get it into a nice powder and make up 4 lines with it you will be pretty happy with the results.

Just make sure your nose is nice and clean. I always blow my nose real good, then use some saline nose spray to really clean it good. then I use some Q-tips to really clean my nose out well. then I will sniff one line into each nostril. Wait a few minutes then do the other 2. I am very careful not to breath out of my nose for a few minutes so the stuff does not come out of my nose.

But this really does work rather well. and those of you that know me know how high my tolerance is. If I take a 40 g pill by mouth nothing at all happens to me. No pain relief , nothing. These pills taken by mouth are absolute worthless to me since my tolerance is so high.

some people say that if they have tried the pedicure tool it would not work for them. but for me I have found if your take your time and don't press to hard you will get a nice powder that goes up your nose well. Plus to my surprise it does not make a mess in my nose.
I do get a few stringy boogers, but I was very scared at first that this TRF stuff would stuff up my sinuses. But so far after doing these for a good 6 months , at first 1 per day sniffed and 2 plugged I had no problems. Now I am doing 2 sniffed and 2 plugged and still no problems and it has been a good 6 months or so.

So if these things were going to mess up my sinuses it would have by now.

I just thought I would share this info for those having a tough time with the new TRF pills.

Thoms
11-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Im curious to see someone hydrate and evaporate 5 or 6 times. I'm curious how well the matrix would hold up after multiple goop ups (to put it in high tech terms) I haven't tried this but I'm curious if one of you guys who get it prescribed might get down on an experiment for me. No offense but I think the bread thing might be a tad bit in your head . Good luck trfers

Dr. McKay
11-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Im curious to see someone hydrate and evaporate 5 or 6 times. I'm curious how well the matrix would hold up after multiple goop ups (to put it in high tech terms) I haven't tried this but I'm curious if one of you guys who get it prescribed might get down on an experiment for me. No offense but I think the bread thing might be a tad bit in your head . Good luck trfers
I also think the bread idea sounds a little strange but I have given up on or ROA with these crazy pills.