PDA

View Full Version : Xanax - Best Brand For Sublingual

Oxymorph
11-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Sometimes sublingual use is necessary when you have just eaten food, and/or need it to work quickly. What's the best brand (preferably generic) of xanax/alprazolam for sublingual (under the tongue) use?

Main criteria is:

1) The LEAST bitter taste
2) Pill size should be small, and dissolve easily under tongue.

OpiatedChronically
11-13-2012, 12:46 PM
In my experience, all of the Xanax I have ever eaten has been pretty bitter, although still more tolerable than Morphine's bitterness.

All generic xannies I've Sub-L'ed over the years have all worked just fine, and the ones I usually come across are the little blue football shaped generics, they usually have GG and a number on one side, and a score mark in the middle on the other side. Those dissolve fairly quickly, but as I said, the bitterness among xanax is pretty universal.

Good luck, hope that helps somewhat.

Peace.

EDIT: Found the ones I usually get, they have GG 258 on one side, scored in middle on the other, made by Sandoz.

Another generic I sometimes get sold is the same faded blue color, G 3721 on one side, scored in middle on the back. Made by Greenstone Limited.

jonsonville
11-13-2012, 08:25 PM
i dont know the exact name of the company that makes it but i know there is a peach flavored formulation that is specifically made to be taken sublingually, the only ones ive come across that were made to be taken that way, although of course all of em can be taken that way

smokey
11-13-2012, 08:35 PM
halcion is best in my exp for subl, and the ba is higher. was that the q, or u just wank xanax brands