PDA

View Full Version : adderal?

prodigi
10-26-2012, 08:42 PM
what the best way to prep adderal caps for iv usage? need quick advice...
thanks,

nick
10-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Sell it and buy meth.

Seriously,use the search engine-please.

More Feen
10-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Adderall?

Short answer:

* Adderall is the brand name for a psychostimulant produced by the Shire Pharmaceutical Company. It contains 4, slightly-different forms of amphetamine salts.

* Regardless of the total amount of amphetamine contained in the pill, or capsule, the 4 forms of amphetamine salts represent 25% of the composition:
-- 25% is in the form of dextroamphetamine saccharate (this form causes polarized light to rotate clockwise when passed thru its crystal),
-- 25% is in the form of dextroamphetamine sulfate (same deal as the salt above, except that it is salted with sulfuric acid, instead of saccharic acid),
-- 25% is in the form of racemic amphetamine aspartate (racemic means it has an equal amount of dextro & levo rotary amphetamine),
-- 25% is in the form of racemic amphetamine sulfate (same as above, except salted with sulfuric acid, instead of aspartic acid).

This is the breakdown typically given in describing Adderall, and its generic counterparts. Its sufficient for package inserts, but it is a bit simple, from an organic chemistry point of view.

For instance, the 50% racemic forms of amphetamine, would contain: 25% dextrorotary amphetamine (dexedrine) and 25% levorotary amphetamine (levodrine). Or, to break it down even further: for each pill or capsule, there would be: ~12.5% levoamphetamine aspartate and ~12.5% levoamphetamine sulfate. The term racemic indicates a near 1:1 ratio, but it is not necessarily exact.

So an actual breakdown of an Adderall pill or capsule would be:

~25% d-amphetamine saccharate,
~25% d-amphetamine sulfate,
~12.5% d-amphetamine sulfate,
~12.5% l-amphetamine sulfate,
~12.5% d-amphetamine aspartate,
~12.5% l-amphetamine aspartate

To clean this up even more, in order of highest to lowest, we have:
* 37.5% d-amphetamine sulfate,
* 25.0% d-amphetamine saccharate,
* 12.5% d-amphetamine aspartate,
* 12.5% l-amphetamine sulfate, and
* 12.5% l-amphetamine aspartate.

We can debate about the effects the different salts might have, personally, I cannot see that playing a major pharmacological role, BUT, the form of amphetamine, whether it is dextro or levo rotary, does play a significant role, so I prefer to comglomerate these different forms, based not on their specific conjugate acid, but on their chiral forms: so we have:

* ~75% dextroamphetamine, and ~25% levoamphetamine.

Here is a table with the breakdown of different dosages:

jill
10-27-2012, 01:41 AM
More Feen was being extremely helpful by giving you this long answer. I realize you have been here many years and should know this, but this isn't going to make yourself endearing to most people :)

Don't expect that from everyone. The typical process is to use the search engine first and THEN post if nothing is turned up...and I am sure there are many "quick answers" you could have got on this one!

More Feen
10-27-2012, 01:51 AM
Hey Jill,

my response wasn't really even answering his question. Its basically my form of trolling.

I don't expect anyone, except the most bored person to take the time to read my drek.

The most bored person, or someone tweaked-out on speed.

Cheers!

M F

jill
10-27-2012, 02:06 AM
I kinda figured that ;) Shhh!

port rhombus
10-27-2012, 05:21 AM
I don't expect anyone, except the most bored person to take the time to read my drek.

I am apparently the most bored person; your trolling made me laugh out loud (as did your use of German/Yiddish... I prefer the Yid definition).

Psomnifera
03-04-2013, 03:17 AM
I know I'm waaaayyy late, but thanks to the continuous mental orgasms I'm currently having (THANK YOU DOPAMINE), I was drawn to this topic.

Anyway, IF you were going to IV Adderall, what you would need to do is open up the capsule & catch all those little bead thingies in a mortar & pestle. This piece of equipment is really the only way to go if you're going to do this right. A good investment for your um, profession.

Next you're going to want to crush all those little beads in the mortar & pestle (obviously). Crush them REALLY GOOD, as fine as you possibly can. The finer the better. This part is CRITICAL.

The rest is really self explanatory if you've ever IV'ed before: Add water. Sterile water from an ampoule is best, but most of us don't have that on hand so the next best option in tap water. Seriously, DO NOT use bottled water. (Unless you have well water, in which case just be sure to use a freshly opened bottle. If you want to be extra cautious, boil first then cool down, but this isn't really necessary. The thing is, municipal water is subject to stricter government regulations than is bottled water; and in all my years of research it's never done me wrong.) Take a piece of sterile cotton, roll it between your fingers into a reeeeeally tight little ball, drop it into the solution & draw up into a syringe. (Sterile cotton can be found at any drugstore in the first aid aisle; if you can't find it or don't have any, take a regular cotton ball and microwave it for 1 minute to kill the ubiquitous bacteria.) The solution will be cloudy; that's the extended release coating you crushed up. No way that I know of to get rid of it, but it doesn't matter because by crushing it you've rendered it ineffective. Do your thing & enjoy!

Ryouge
03-04-2013, 08:08 AM
I know I'm waaaayyy late, but thanks to the continuous mental orgasms I'm currently having (THANK YOU DOPAMINE), I was drawn to this topic.

Anyway, IF you were going to IV Adderall, what you would need to do is open up the capsule & catch all those little bead thingies in a mortar & pestle. This piece of equipment is really the only way to go if you're going to do this right. A good investment for your um, profession.

Next you're going to want to crush all those little beads in the mortar & pestle (obviously). Crush them REALLY GOOD, as fine as you possibly can. The finer the better. This part is CRITICAL.

The rest is really self explanatory if you've ever IV'ed before: Add water. Sterile water from an ampoule is best, but most of us don't have that on hand so the next best option in tap water. Seriously, DO NOT use bottled water. (Unless you have well water, in which case just be sure to use a freshly opened bottle. If you want to be extra cautious, boil first then cool down, but this isn't really necessary. The thing is, municipal water is subject to stricter government regulations than is bottled water; and in all my years of research it's never done me wrong.) Take a piece of sterile cotton, roll it between your fingers into a reeeeeally tight little ball, drop it into the solution & draw up into a syringe. (Sterile cotton can be found at any drugstore in the first aid aisle; if you can't find it or don't have any, take a regular cotton ball and microwave it for 1 minute to kill the ubiquitous bacteria.) The solution will be cloudy; that's the extended release coating you crushed up. No way that I know of to get rid of it, but it doesn't matter because by crushing it you've rendered it ineffective. Do your thing & enjoy!

But, for the sake of harm reduction, please don't IV adderall. You're better off just eating it. If bioavailability is really a bother(said to be up to 75% from what I'm reading?), please, consider plugging it. IVing pills, especially adderall is a bad idea. There's a lot of junk in those beads. Do you really want that in your lungs/heart valves?

No. IVing adderall is a bad idea, and the rush is negligible. You won't get a rush from adderall. Amphetamine or Methamphetamine can be IV'd, but adderall is not just that.

Please, don't do it.

tupperwareparty
03-05-2013, 12:55 AM
swallowing regularly without opening or any of that stuff ..? changed my original answer cuz it was dum

Dutch
03-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Seeeerious waste of time but nick said it best just go buy crystal meth, its the only IV amphetamine experience worth a damn and pretty fucking amazing and profound in comparison to all other amphetamines which generally suck as a whole.

In short: METHORGTFO

Defense34
03-05-2013, 01:57 AM
necroing is back in vogue! iv addy esp the dumb ass beads SUCKED when i did it a few times, totally not worth the time and waste of a usuable vein, the rush is very weak, esp if you are expecting a rush similar to good opies or mAmp, or basically anything , coke , rock, ice ,dope all have way way better of a rush.

if the OP is still around and reads this, i say try to get ritalin instead next time if youre intent on ivng ADD meds, if not go for the cocaine or mAmp for uppers, dilaudid , oxyM(only heard never had the pleasure) or D for opies, M has a unique histaminey rush you may not lke, but if you do like its pretty damn good, just be aware of the 60 mg per 1 cc solubility so as not to waste any precious precious gods own medicine, for rc's say mxe, then again i havent really played with the others, i dont do many mdxx stuff but good mdma is decent to iv, ambien is a hell of a rush but dangerous in the sleep-living/sleep-activity sense. only benzo that i can think of thats water soluable and worth the iv is midazolam, but i doubt youll find any, ativan is ok iv, but no rush to speak of.

that s my lst of iv able and worth doing drugs, if possible get a micron filter esp for pills, if not possible filter very well, if you dont IV and you were just considering startng, FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT! iving is a dark road that has its own problems you dont wanna have to face esp compounded with an addicton.

whatever you do be safe and think before you take action,
all well and love,
defense

K&S
03-09-2013, 03:54 AM
So not even the adderall IRs can/should be IVed? Personally I am pretty content with taking them orally which I get the desired effects from, but I always wanted an IV amphetamine experience. Problem is I can't find meth 'round these parts, and am not sure if I'd want to go down that route anyway. Seems like opiophile is "anti meth" (according to gnossos) for good reasons except for a few known respected users.

chemboy7
03-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Yeah, cause Gnossos has been here long enough to know this site like the back of her hand. /sarcasm

Lots of us here use meth. Not many hardcore tweekers though. You can usually tell when someone is on a run with Amphetamines by the length/craziness of their posts. Good rule of thumb.

I guarantee there is meth where you are at. Shit is everywhere. By "always sunny" you're referring to Philly, right? It's there.

dizzle
03-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Adderall?

This is the breakdown typically given in describing Adderall, and its generic counterparts. Its sufficient for package inserts, but it is a bit simple, from an organic chemistry point of view.

For instance, the 50% racemic forms of amphetamine, would contain: 25% dextrorotary amphetamine (dexedrine) and 25% levorotary amphetamine (levodrine). Or, to break it down even further: for each pill or capsule, there would be: ~12.5% levoamphetamine aspartate and ~12.5% levoamphetamine sulfate. The term racemic indicates a near 1:1 ratio, but it is not necessarily exact.

So an actual breakdown of an Adderall pill or capsule would be:

~25% d-amphetamine saccharate,
~25% d-amphetamine sulfate,
~12.5% d-amphetamine sulfate,
~12.5% l-amphetamine sulfate,
~12.5% d-amphetamine aspartate,
~12.5% l-amphetamine aspartate

To clean this up even more, in order of highest to lowest, we have:
* 37.5% d-amphetamine sulfate,
* 25.0% d-amphetamine saccharate,
* 12.5% d-amphetamine aspartate,
* 12.5% l-amphetamine sulfate, and
* 12.5% l-amphetamine aspartate.

fantastic answer!!!!!!

I read, and appreciated it, maybe someone out there learned about d- and l-, or + and -, or R and S.

HOWEVER, now I'm confused, because is this description relating to the biochemistry use of D,L as in the relation to glyceraldehyde (or is that just used for amino acids? or is it the dextro- and levo- rotary descriptions? sorry morfy, but I don't know squat in terms of biochem, hell I barely passed that class........ but got A's and B's in every other chem class......

Count Zero
03-12-2013, 05:49 PM
But, for the sake of harm reduction, please don't IV adderall. You're better off just eating it. If bioavailability is really a bother(said to be up to 75% from what I'm reading?), please, consider plugging it. IVing pills, especially adderall is a bad idea. There's a lot of junk in those beads. Do you really want that in your lungs/heart valves?

No. IVing adderall is a bad idea, and the rush is negligible. You won't get a rush from adderall. Amphetamine or Methamphetamine can be IV'd, but adderall is not just that.

Please, don't do it.

A good friend of mine, who is now dead, said the main benefit of shooting adderal (which he did huge amounts of for a long time) was sleep deprivation. That's all I needed to know to be sure it'll never happen to me, I can do that all by myself. Full disclosure, he sort of liked it because it kept him awake to IV other things he had plenty of (he had MS). As I said he is dead, died in 2003 or so.

K&S
03-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah, cause Gnossos has been here long enough to know this site like the back of her hand. /sarcasm

Lots of us here use meth. Not many hardcore tweekers though. You can usually tell when someone is on a run with Amphetamines by the length/craziness of their posts. Good rule of thumb.

I guarantee there is meth where you are at. Shit is everywhere. By "always sunny" you're referring to Philly, right? It's there.

Haha yeah true Gnossos isn't the most veteran member here, pretty much a newbie (like I have room to speak) but for some reason that thread stuck out in my mind.

Typing, talking, interacting...everything just feels so "right" when one is on amps. Their euphoria is nothing compared to opiates (I'm talking adderall here, can't say about meth), but I must say I enjoy it a lot. In response to meth in my not so subtle location, that's all run by bikers and I don't mess with that crowd. One of my best friend's dad was in a well known gang around these parts and that was probably the closest I ever came to doing/purchasing meth.

Then again, there's that one place in Philthy I know I can get meth at...whats it called again? Oh yeah the internet.

Well that's if I grow a pair and decide to pop my internet drug cherry

--- auto merge ---

Sorry about your loss CZ. This game takes too many people...

chemboy7
03-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Only bikers and the internet have meth in Philly? Hmm....

K&S
03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Yep only ones. As a matter of fact, meth does not exist outside of either a biker's clubhouse or a webpage.

chemboy7
03-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Yep only ones. As a matter of fact, meth does not exist outside of either a biker's clubhouse or a webpage.

Uh, that is pretty much what you said. Why don't you keep being a dick and watch that one green bar of rep grow and grow. Glad you decided to come back after being made a fool of in the other thread. Thanks for the friend request too, the checks in the mail.

K&S
03-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Lol plz accept I just love to stack my internet friends! I mean obviously in the 6th largest city in the country there is meth here and there, but my experience has been its not as easy to find as everything else in the Philly flea market. Sorry for being satirical, that's probably only reserved for older members too. Oh and speaking of the thread you mentioned, all worked out well ;) Guess that "holier than thou" shit didn't fly.

chemboy7
03-13-2013, 12:32 AM
Lol plz accept I just love to stack my internet friends!

If making friends here means so little to you and you feel like being a cunt to everyone maybe you should just move on then, huh. I'm sure most of us will be completely heart broken if you leave, but we'll try to find a way to get over it. Time will heal our wounds and dry our tears... hopefully.

It's not you, it's us. You're just too awesome to waste your time here. We're holding you back. Time to move on to bigger and better things. Spread your wings and fly.

SeVeN
03-13-2013, 03:47 AM
hhhhhhhmm........welllll..........oh fuck it.

Any ways, When i do em, I do em just like any other pill. So there. Thats how.

Take the beads out. Crush the fuckers up. Seperae the plastic bead part from the powder, mix with water, FILTER the fuck all out of them, and blast off.

Where you expecting something different than the par?

Will you even come back and check this thread?