PDA

View Full Version : Pyrazolam

borohydride
10-25-2012, 06:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kJ5fu.png

I recently got a few (0.5mg) tablets of this off a friend. Fast onset, short duration. An absolutely pure anxiolytic. No sedation, no muscle-relaxation, no hangover.

What interests me is that it's water-soluble. If you crush and snort a pill, it hits really fast (less than 5 minutes). I don't use needles but I know others who have IVed them and apparently onset is within seconds - the fastest I've heard of from any benzo.

Subjectively, sort of Xanax-lite. I think it's a useful medicine but I don't think it has much recreational value.

People who suffer panic attacks may find this stuff better than alprazolam because it works so damned fast.

Benz
10-25-2012, 08:10 AM
Fascinating. I've been interested in this compound for a while now. How short is the duration?

Benz

borohydride
10-25-2012, 08:30 AM
About 6 hours. It's subtle but if you go mad on it (like 10mg+) then you will just wake up after 8 hours somewhat confused. Anyone looking for a drug-of-abuse will not be impressed but if you really do suffer from anxiety, it very specifically deals with that issue.

I guess a ROA with fast onset (sublingal for example) would represent a better treatment for 'panic disorder' than anything you can actually get off a doctor.

As far as I am aware, it's legal world-wide.

radioactive_man
10-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the info, boro. I remember first hearing about it this past summer but I couldn't find very much info on it. Pyrazolam is definitely on my list of stuff to sample. Also, the fact that it is water soluble makes it even more appealing.

borohydride
10-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Just be aware that while it is a superb anxiolytic will few side-effects, it's not 'fun'. Take a few and you REALLY chill but that takes more like 3-5mg.

Enjoy in good health,
Sean

ryan
01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
This is great; hopefully I can get my hands on some of this stuff and use it to supplement or just replace my alprazolam.
Being water soluble is totally awesome...no more worrying about ethanol or propylene glycol to disolve and dose properly.
Pyrazolam doesn't appear to be scheduled or regulated in the USA, but will have to research this further.

borohydride
01-04-2013, 05:24 AM
Benzos are schedule IV in the US so the CsA laws don't apply and it's isn't explicitly mentioned. Someone has also released flubromazepam in 4mg caps which is an alternative.

Don't think you are going to get a great buzz off pyrazolam. If you suffer anxiety then it's a very good treatment but it only lasts about 6 hours. I would say it's ideal for people who get panic attacks. If you hold it under your tongue, it works really fast. I've seen people IV quite large amounts and they WERE smashed, but that was more like 5mg (10 tablets) in a 3ml barrel... and I don't recommend that. I do think it's kind of chemically interesting - it has that pyridine-ring & and 8-bromo (only other thing with those is bromazepam).I figure someone is making it from bromazepam. It IS 10x stronger than bromazepam.

btk
01-04-2013, 07:48 AM
That's a funny coincidence, got 10 of these free with my last order or etizolam, haven't tried them myself but the other half enjoyed them. She has been suffering a lot with anxiety issues (amongst a whole host of other shit) this last year so that might be why she enjoyed them.

ryan
01-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Let us know when you try them BTK -- I'd like to know what you think and your experience, especially a comparison to etizolam. I don't appreciate vendors selling these in pre-made pills, but what are you going to do. I think there is a need for some pure powder IMHO :D

I personally do not understand why anyone would take benzos for a high \ "europhic" feeling -- but hey, to each their own. I use them for anxiety and they work very well...my fave is def. alp.

borohydride
01-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Tablets so dim-wits don't take silly amounts and all of the phenazepam disaster is repeated.

You can flubromazepam in caps, so you can snort em... but then pyrazolam is water-soluble so you can snort, sublingual (much better than most) or shoot em.

I bet there will be more in the new year, so maybe wait and see...

btk
01-05-2013, 11:28 AM
As Borohydride said, sadly there are too many people out there that can't be trusted with the powder, as much as I'd rather have the option to buy it in powder form I think the RC vendors are being pretty sensible by only offering pills.

I'll let you know what I think of them next time I order some. I'm keeping the remaining few as a backup for my other half as she is still recovering from a pretty dark 12mnths of depression & anxiety issues.