PDA

View Full Version : Combining Oxycodone with Hydrocodone

Codone
11-08-2006, 03:57 AM
Hey guys, whats up? Im new here, but have been lurking in the shadows for a couple months now. Ive been using Opiates daily for about 2 years now, started off with hydrocodone, and now im content with oxy / occasional morphine dose. Anyway, onto my question.....I've always wondered if mixing hydrocodone with oxycodone would be a good idea. Would it increase the euphoria? Would it just be a waste? Is it safe to mix these two drugs together? Ive taken hydrocodone in the morning, then taken oxycodone at night before and everything went smooth. Any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Especially those who have experienced taking both of these opiates at the same time first hand. Also could you tell how many MG's of each you took, and when you mixed both opiates together, how much of a tolerance to opiates did you have at the time. Also I currently take around 80-160 MG's of oxycodone a day in the form of Oxycontin 80 MG pills. Thanks for all the input in advance!

Codone

Powdered Love
11-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Hey codone, welcome to the board. Mixing those two is fun! I've done it before and they definately have a synergistic/additive effect. Supplementing your regular dose of oxy with hydro is always nice because you don't have to take as much oxy as usual. My advice would be to just play around with dosages to find out what works best for you. Keep in mind that hydro is a wee bit weaker than oxy, so make your decisions accordingly. So, if you take 160mg of oxy as a usual dose, I would suggest taking say 30mg of hydro and then 130 of oxy just to try it out. Then add more of less to taste. Keep in mind it's never good to take more than 4000mg of tylenol per day! Even that is pushing it.

This goes for anyone taking a lot of tylenol:

There is a supplement you can purchase at GNC that is called n-acetyl-L-cysteine (or NAC for short). NAC helps to reverse the bad effects of tylenol on the liver. This is the same drug they give at the ER for tylenol overdoses! Keep this drug in mind if you are worried about liver damage from APAP.

Anyway, hope the advice helps, codone...

Be safe, and have fun!

-PL

Codone
11-08-2006, 05:51 AM
Thanks for the reply Powdered Love, Im glad to hear that mixing the two is fun because i have a large sum of both and have always wanted to try, but i never liked the idea of mixing two different pills together. If anyone else has anymore input theyd like to share id appreciate it alot. thanks again.

Codone

SpecialGuy69
11-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Codone: Welcome!

Hydro and Oxo have different feels, but, since OC is so damn expensive, it might make sense to take half hydro and half oxo to save $. They are roughly equivalent in terms of dosages, but most hardcore junkys won't touch hydro, ever. For your needs, try different combos, if you are snorting the oxys and swallowing the hydros, take the hydros first, and then sniff the OC about 10 minutes before you expect the hydro to kick in. It will also stretch out your buzz because oral hydro lasts longer than sniffed oxy.

Let me know if you have any more specific questions.

Codone
11-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the input tm420tm, i just took 40MG of hydrocodone orally, and in about 15-20 minutes im going to snort a 80 MG line of oxy. I'll let you guys know how it goes down, and again thanks for the input!

Codone

remybur12
11-08-2006, 02:04 PM
The feel is different but some of the oxycodone is converted into oxymorphone. And some of the hydrocodone is converted into hydromorphone. So you dont know if you feel the oxycodone or the hydrocodone and so forth

insaneike
11-09-2006, 08:20 PM
The two are a good mix. Like if you wanna save the oxy, hydro is a great potenator. Not so much if you got a tolerance though. It would be some good info to know your usual oxy doses though.

Like if say a single OC40 gets you nice n properly noddy, try 30mg Oxy and 20-30mg Hydro with it. It should be just as good if not a TEENY bit better, maybe.

But like already said, play around with the doses, as it's 110% safe as it would be taking the two alone, so from ym exp anyway, mixing the commmon opis(fent, morph, oxy, done, hydro) is perfectly safe in combos...

HAVE FUN! Welcome to the baord, and nod out nice n proper man :D

later

Chemical_Boy
11-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Myself, I think most drugs mix well together. Hydro and oxy. . .hydro and dope. . .dope and weed. . . weed and acid. . . acid and ecstacy. . .ecstacy and k. . .k and hydro. . .hydro and oxy. . .

Hey look, I came full circle:D

Just don't go apeshit and take your maximum tolerable dose of both. (Or, in my case, maximum dose tolerable dose of 8 or more substances concurrently:vomit2:)

Beautifully_Broken
11-09-2006, 11:30 PM
anyone else ever used that stuff for the APAP in the liver?

if swim is taking 10-20 lortabs a day, what dose of this stuff would be recomended?

exitwound
11-09-2006, 11:38 PM

if swim is taking 10-20 lortabs a day, what dose of this stuff would be recomended?

New organs.

Seriously, 8 of the 500mg APAP tablets per day is enough to mess you up. Even 4 is dangerous on a regular basis!

I really pushed the limits for a long time. I got 10/325's and still pushed the APAP limits. I started doing cold water extractions but it didn't seem like the chalky water that resulted was nearly as potent as the pills that went in. Maybe it was psychological, I don't know. But it was frustrating. CWE's are supposed to be quite effective. Maybe it was the type of paper coffee filter I was using to do the separation of the hydro-filled water from the rest of the solids....dunno.

In any case, you better find a new supply of opiates that doesn't involve taking so much APAP. Period. Or you will live, very painfully, to regret it. I speak from a position of knowing all too much about pain, and trust me you want to avoid it at all damn costs.

Chemical_Boy
11-09-2006, 11:59 PM

New organs.

Seriously, 8 of the 500mg APAP tablets per day is enough to mess you up. Even 4 is dangerous on a regular basis!

I really pushed the limits for a long time. I got 10/325's and still pushed the APAP limits. I started doing cold water extractions but it didn't seem like the chalky water that resulted was nearly as potent as the pills that went in. Maybe it was psychological, I don't know. But it was frustrating. CWE's are supposed to be quite effective. Maybe it was the type of paper coffee filter I was using to do the separation of the hydro-filled water from the rest of the solids....dunno.

In any case, you better find a new supply of opiates that doesn't involve taking so much APAP. Period. Or you will live, very painfully, to regret it. I speak from a position of knowing all too much about pain, and trust me you want to avoid it at all damn costs.

I know what you mean about the CWE seeming to lose something. I get the same feeling. I will only take the 325/10 pills because I take quite a few and would hurt my liver (which is probably already a bit unhappy) otherwise.
Even with the cwe issues I have, I think I would use that if I had to take 10-20 vics or, god forbid vicodinES. I know you gotta do what you gotta do, but even having abused my body fairly badly in the past, that would scare me. Maybe see if you can get some vicoprofen or something to ease the tylenol load. Ibuprofen ain't a treat for the body either, but I think I am more comfortable with moderately high doses of that than apap. I have mixed apap and NSAIDs for years at fair doses and my bloodwork always comes back normal. I think the liver enzymes don't start to get abnormal until you are right at the point of acute liver failure (if dealing with damage from apap) though, so that might not mean shit.

Hope you can find some oxycontin instead Beautifully_Broken's SWIM.

Kazor
11-10-2006, 10:33 AM
SWIM was taking 30-40 hydro a day sometimes 10/325 or 10/500 whatever i could get my hands on. This was goin on for a few months. I got blood work done and doc said my liver was normal. I expressed my concern for my liver and he said you really only need to worry about it if i was mixing the tabs with alcohol. which i was only doin maybe once a week.