PDA

View Full Version : Making ms contin into H

Coldshakekid
09-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Swim is only a member here,seen this floating around and wish to try it ASAP

Swim has heard from a very very old junkie that this is the best way to turn ms contin into H

1- get your ms pill,
2- take the colour off it,
3- crush in spoon, add equal amount of baking powder
4- add weeee bit of water
5- gently heat over stove element till sorta 'orange'
6- remove from stove element
7- add 5-6 drops of AA
8- wrap this up in tin foil
9- put in oven and bake at 80C until swiy cant smell the AA.
10 remove tinfoil
11 add water,
12 return to gentle heat over stove element,
13 voila, add filter, suck, blast, enjoy!

Basically when u add water and baking soda to the MS contin, ur turning the morphine sulphate into morphine freebase. Then you heat the mass to remove the water. Now you add the Acetic Ahydride to the morphine freebase. After heating, this of course makes Heroin acetate. Then after evaping the AA, you add water to get a mix of Heroin Acetate, and basically vinegar. Filter, and slam... perfect and easy!
i just wanted to know what you mean by AA i am not know or understanding. would really like to try.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Question

After you cook w baking soda<note he says powder on top and soda below>
I dont see why it would turn orange?
Seeing a spoon of gelled ms and soda in the future,

After you cook the AA out of it,is it a tar or a powder?

Anyone ? I searched alll over and found nothing explaining this in better detail

abe or ham
09-01-2012, 11:54 PM
never tried this but..........sell said pills and buy heroin much easier than tryn to aquire AA in the US
just my observation

Nodding_Off
09-02-2012, 12:00 AM
never tried this but..........sell said pills and buy heroin much easier than tryn to aquire AA in the US
just my observation

I'm gonna second that. It's a hard chemical to obtain in the states. I also agree that it would be much easier to just sling the MS and buy some dope. Then you don't have to worry about screwing it up and ending up with nothing.

Good advice Abe or Ham.

Cheers
Nodding_Off

Matt
09-02-2012, 12:17 AM
I've tried using the methods on here to fix different makes of MS Contin but that fucking gel gets me everytime and I just end up snorting the damn things. I've wanted to plug them to experiment with a new ROA but opioid constipation and laziness were enough for me to just shove up my nose and forget about it.

Michael.
09-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Yeah, this is basically how we do it in new zealand, mind you, you forgot to add citric or absorbic acid at the end.

borohydride
09-02-2012, 02:48 AM
^just follow the 'Michael' route since it reliably works.

I'm intrigued to know if GAA + 3 molecular sieves will work - should do.

Seedy
09-02-2012, 04:54 AM
what exactly does this step achieve? is it just to neutralize it? i've never seen this done (done a bit of homebake but never had the chance to make it myself) - i'd have thought with aa being so highly acidic (right?) that it would need a little more base to make it neutral enough to shoot.

Michael.
09-02-2012, 05:10 AM
I thought that too and never really did it much at first, but I could do the pepsi challenge and identify a shot with and without some acid added to it. Or at least I think I could.

chopstix
09-02-2012, 06:58 AM
If after cooking off the AA, and the dope is now H. Acetate, wouldn't that be a salt? Why would you need to acidify a salt?

hydrophile
09-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Chemical arguments. Just eat the ms's and then go buy dope. I had a suboxone morning. IT COULD BE WORSE!

chopstix
09-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Chemical arguments. Just eat the ms's and then go buy dope. I had a suboxone morning. IT COULD BE WORSE!

Why would you eat morphine if you had the brains and the chemicals to turn it into pure H? And rather easily really..

Fuck I'd plug M before I ate it.

Enjoy the suboxone, I'll take a pass on that fucking garbage..

hydrophile
09-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Easy homie easy! My main drug is MS AND I PLUG IT NEARLY DAILY! So trus me i agree. Just pointing out if i had MS and the H connect id just go get both. By "eat them" i really ment "do them" and then go ge your H.

And yea ill pass on it to but no opis for another 2-3 days says yay im happy i had it or else sick as fuck is what i would have been.

nick
09-02-2012, 09:40 AM
yeah,I believe this a pretty easy process-the problem is acquiring AA.

Actually,I've been thinking more and more that getting hold of AA shouldn't be that tough-it's used for quite a few things.So,it's out there.

chopstix
09-02-2012, 09:43 AM
yeah,I believe this a pretty easy process-the problem is acquiring AA.

Actually,I've been thinking more and more that getting hold of AA shouldn't be that tough-it's used for quite a few things.So,it's out there.

Been thinking the same. Apparently it's used in photography and some types of cleaning. Kinda trying to change my thinking tho, but the chemistry will always be interesting..

hydrophile
09-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Side note. I found AA in minutes online. Why not have a less drug using friend order it and just bring it to you? How could it be traced. Could just say it wasnt what you thought it was and you threw it away.

tui
09-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Swim is only a member here,seen this floating around and wish to try it ASAP

Swim has heard from a very very old junkie that this is the best way to turn ms contin into H

1- get your ms pill,
2- take the colour off it,
3- crush in spoon, add equal amount of baking powder
4- add weeee bit of water
5- gently heat over stove element till sorta 'orange'
6- remove from stove element
7- add 5-6 drops of AA
8- wrap this up in tin foil
9- put in oven and bake at 80C until swiy cant smell the AA.
10 remove tinfoil
11 add water,
12 return to gentle heat over stove element,
13 voila, add filter, suck, blast, enjoy!

Basically when u add water and baking soda to the MS contin, ur turning the morphine sulphate into morphine freebase. Then you heat the mass to remove the water. Now you add the Acetic Ahydride to the morphine freebase. After heating, this of course makes Heroin acetate. Then after evaping the AA, you add water to get a mix of Heroin Acetate, and basically vinegar. Filter, and slam... perfect and easy!
i just wanted to know what you mean by AA i am not know or understanding. would really like to try.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Question

After you cook w baking soda<note he says powder on top and soda below>
I dont see why it would turn orange?
Seeing a spoon of gelled ms and soda in the future,

After you cook the AA out of it,is it a tar or a powder?

Anyone ? I searched alll over and found nothing explaining this in better detail

You are right, step 3 should be BAKING SODA, not baking powder. I have never heard of it turning orange at step 5 either, it should become foamy and frothy when light heat is applied. And after step 10 and before adding water at step 11, you either need to add a ml of white vinegar or approx 10 crumbs of citric acid.

Also, I have no experience doing this with MS Contin, in NZ we do it with grey Morphine Sulphate pills or M Eslon.
Maybe Mikey knows if it can be done to MS Contin?

chopstix
09-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Fuck me, I'm seeing 500ml on ebay for 40 bucks.

I can get M all day long for $.10/mg. Anyone know the approximate yield when starting with 100mg M?

hydrophile
09-02-2012, 11:13 AM
I know chops. Its enticing isnt it? Maybe we should be very low key with any further talk of AA. Id like supply lines open as long as possible.

nick
09-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Ordering AA would mean fake companies,letter drops,ID's-might be a whole lot easier to check out your local college/university lab.

Seedy
09-02-2012, 04:05 PM

I can get M all day long for $.10/mg. Anyone know the approximate yield when starting with 100mg M?

well you don't lose anything, put it that way - the way we do it here, anyway - in small batches. it's just a matter of how thoroughly it's converted. basically even if you fuck it up it'll be better than the 100mg of morphine. unless you realllly fuck it up, anyway.

Michael.
09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah, exactly. The only way to fuck it up really is to burn it and you'd probably have to actually try. They use it in first year chemistry all the time, a friend was telling me. Though there doesn't seem to be an shortage of it. 100mls will last ages.

Not sure if Ms Contin would work, I figure if they're anything like the LA morph and misties we get, they'd do. I mean those both gel on their own before the aa and baking soda.

badmedicine
09-03-2012, 12:29 AM

From an earlier thread...

based on my personal feeling from the drug, when I fix up a 60mg morphine pill, the ER shit that gels without the heat/salt method, I probably yield about 50mg. I assume some of the M gets caught in the gel, but by comparing it to oral and rectal administration, I think Im pullin at least 50.

borohydride
09-03-2012, 02:41 AM
As I have pointed out many times, there is an alternative to AA - something that is legal to buy and can be converted to AA by adding a drop of sulfuric acid. I presume Michael has looked into getting it...

chopstix
09-03-2012, 08:13 AM
From an earlier thread...

Thanks, but that wasn't my question. I was asking about yields of H from homebake.

As I have pointed out many times, there is an alternative to AA - something that is legal to buy and can be converted to AA by adding a drop of sulfuric acid. I presume Michael has looked into getting it...

I don't recall seeing anything like that, what is it? Would the SA have to be completely anhydrous?

nick
09-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks, but that wasn't my question. I was asking about yields of H from homebake.

I don't recall seeing anything like that, what is it? Would the SA have to be completely anhydrous?

Someone mentioned playing with glacial acetic acid-I file it with the Hmong aspirin method and other shit that's probably doable if you know exactly what you're doing and the stars are aligned.

borohydride
09-03-2012, 02:13 PM

http://www.cambridgesoft.com/services/DesktopSupport/Documentation/N2S/classeshandled/acids/ethylidene%20diacetate.gif
ethylidene diacetate (CAS 542-10-9).

Just add ZnCl2 (not any of the hydrates) and voila - pure AA.

There are actually quite a lot of others but this is the simplest to convert to AA. I know some Russians who use paracetamol as the acetylating agent by forming the sodium salt of the phenol (sodium phenolate) activating the para position. If you look around you will see that there are MANY options but AA is commonly used because it's so low tech & scales so well. For small-scale I can think of 4-5 off the top of my head.

nick
09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
That's the operative terms;"low tech" and "small scale"-anything else is of academic interest to the vast majority.

chopstix
09-03-2012, 03:38 PM
ZnCl2 (zinc chloride)

Fixed ;)

So ethylidene diacetate + SA + ZC == AA? Does the zinc serve as a catalyst?

Fuck I wish Mayo was still around..

RIP Buddy.

Michael.
09-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I know people here who use glacial acetic acid when they can't get AA and they say it's slightly better then morphine. I think you'd probably only get a very miniscule amount of 6-MAM if you're lucky. I looked into it, but apart from seeing it on alibaba and the likes, I couldn't see anything about it locally.

No one here wants to try anything other then AA, I was talking to people who'd used Acetyl Chloride and they said it's terrible in that it's carcinogenic

borohydride
09-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Even simpler. Just drop a catalytic amount of ZnCl2 (not a hydrate form) into the EDA and it gets warm and within 1 minute you have an equal volume of AA mixed with acetaldehyde (which isn't an issue although it's BP is 20.2C so just warming in a dry atmosphere will remove it.

It's a BIT more work than using straight AA but then again it isn't watched. Fisher charge $165/100ml

It AA also be made from vinyl acetate and ZnCl2 with EDA as the non-isolated intermediate according to US Patent 1856251. It's just GAA + vinyl acetate with ZnCl catalyst and heat. First the acetaldehyde then the vinyl acetate then the GAA boil off leaving pure AA. Use an excess of GAA because vinyl acetate is kind of nasty.

So, in terms of simplicity:

AA

EDA

VA + GAA

Of course, I would bet a pound to a penny that straight benzoic acid @ 120C will form 3,6-dibenzoyl morphine which is subjectively identical to H. Running @ 120 means that the water is removed via evaporation and the acid + alcohol ⇌ ester equilibrium is pushed all the way to the right.

I really must try the GAA + 3 molecular sieves method because that would be SOOOOO easy and cheap (the sieves can be dehydrated simply by placing in an oven at 200C for 2 hours so they are a 1 off purchace (and GAA is dirt cheap).

The Ryan
09-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Would AA really be that hard to make/swipe from the college chem lab?

EDIT: im in chemistry TWO now!

chopstix
09-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Next question, why the fuck didn't you tell me this shit in 2004?

retrogradeamnesia
09-03-2012, 09:38 PM
I have read of a story online sometime ago where someone down south (if memory serves) where he was cooking what he calld 'blue' high quality heroin from the 100mg MS tabs...can anyone elaborate..?

Obvisiously if you had access to fair amounts of 100mg M tabs you'd be shooting for synth'n dihydromophone not H anyway...

Coldshakekid
06-13-2013, 08:58 PM
I never posted this idk how it got here, i know AA is imposible to get

theother
06-13-2013, 10:01 PM
I never posted this idk how it got here, i know AA is imposible to get

Its actually not what you would expect

theSWPK
06-13-2013, 10:23 PM
i know AA is imposible to get

There's a particular headche remedy synth kit that's a very basic beginner chem kit that miiight just be able to help you out on obtaining that thingamabob, chem I forget the name and shorthand acronym, without raising flags. That's all I can say

Winky wink

Princess Kitty
06-13-2013, 11:14 PM
I'm gonna second that. It's a hard chemical to obtain in the states. I also agree that it would be much easier to just sling the MS and buy some dope. Then you don't have to worry about screwing it up and ending up with nothing.

Good advice Abe or Ham.

Cheers
Nodding_Off

Not hard at all to get AA just not huge amounts.

OP go check out Chopstix homebake thread. Got good shit in there