PDA

View Full Version : Plugging Opana TRF

OxyGTP
08-25-2012, 07:01 AM
I havent seen any specific threads about it, so here we go...

How does one go about plugging these things?

I noticed in passing of people soaking them in water for 24 hours and then going at it. What if I grind it to a nice powder with a pedegg first? Can I get away with mixing it with water and plugging right away?

How does the BA plugged compare to snorted?

I have heard that these are weaker MG for MG than the older ones and I only have the 20MG. I have a feeling that my nose will be way clogged before I can obtain my desired MG amount (40MG), especially after I mix them with a 3:1 ratio with Vitamin B-12. So I want to try plugging.

Thanks

mainline
08-25-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm not sure about grinding and going right to it.... Snorting these works fine

Also, some people think plugging Opana is better, but the BA is still only like 10%; give or take.

lordtrey
08-25-2012, 04:39 PM
So plugging and intranasal would be about the same then? Still may be wise to use this ROA to give the sinuses a break. But even if it went up to say 15 or 20% (as everyone is different) you could still see a noticeable increase in effect over sniffing or oral. I would say give it a shot. Might be worth the shot in the ass.

mainline
08-25-2012, 05:34 PM
So plugging and intranasal would be about the same then? Still may be wise to use this ROA to give the sinuses a break. But even if it went up to say 15 or 20% (as everyone is different) you could still see a noticeable increase in effect over sniffing or oral. I would say give it a shot. Might be worth the shot in the ass.

Intranasal BA comes close to 50%

Frenchy0707
08-25-2012, 05:43 PM
I have found that plugging the TRF 40 ER's gets me higher than snorting them. You can plug them two ways, you can soak them in water for 12-24 hrs and plug the juice or you grind them with a ped egg and the shreds to water and plug, both methods work about the same.

Since I have had major sinus issues, plugging has become my main ROA and I really find it to be the next best thing to IV'ing. My only experience IV'ing Opana (soaked pills) was when I put it in my IV tubing while in the hosp. Given that, I find that plugging gives much the same high as IV'ing. I don't use tubing or any other contraptions, I use a either a 5cc syringe or a 10cc syringe (without the needle,obvi) lubricate and insert the syringe about 1-2" and push the plunger down. A drop or two might come out as you remove the syringe, but not much more than that.
Good luck and if you have any other questions, please feel free to vm me.
i

PoppyLlama
08-25-2012, 08:44 PM
wait so mainline are you saying that you can actually snort the TRFs and not have problems?!?

mainline
08-25-2012, 09:12 PM
wait so mainline are you saying that you can actually snort the TRFs and not have problems?!?

yep

lordtrey
08-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Snorting them is really closer to 50%?! I must be doing something wrong. Maybe I need to take smaller bumps? I tend to do 5ism mg bumps (2.5 per nostril) every 5-10 mins until I reach my desired dose. Should I do smaller bumps or change the time between them? Maybe my nose sucks or I should use some nasal rinse idk.

Any advise on the best practices for intranasal use would be greatly appreciated. Nothing is worse than wasting more drugs than you have to, and I just don't want to pick up a needle habit any time soon.

opi8
08-25-2012, 09:59 PM
This guy I know who gets scrips for 30mg Opana ER and 30mg roxis and he says whenever he does the Opana he crushes a roxi too any mixed it together before snorting.He claims that "cutting" the opana with the roxi it doesn't gel up his nose as badly. He did this with the OG ER's before but he told me he still does this with the TRF's now and it works but not anywhere near as well

Dr. McKay
08-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I agree with Mainline that you definatly can snort them. You just need to take your time ped egging inthem. Dont push too hard down on the ped eg or you will not get a nice fine powder.

Plus I would not do anymore than 2 every now and then. I only do 1 40 a day this way so my nose does not get too plugged up with the stuff. I also make sure to clean out my nose the best I can with both saline spray and q-tips to remove the old gunk left over from the last pill.

I personally mix the siffiing with the 24 hour soak and plug method like Frenchy talks about.

I actually think that these TRF tabs hit a bit harder than the original, but they dont last as long with me . Most people say just the oppisite, but this is my experience.

OxyGTP
08-25-2012, 10:20 PM
This guy I know who gets scrips for 30mg Opana ER and 30mg roxis and he says whenever he does the Opana he crushes a roxi too any mixed it together before snorting.He claims that "cutting" the opana with the roxi it doesn't gel up his nose as badly. He did this with the OG ER's before but he told me he still does this with the TRF's now and it works but not anywhere near as well

Yeah, mixing another powder does help.

I add 3:1 parts of Vitamin B12.

Princess Kitty
08-26-2012, 03:03 AM
yep

I had a script for opana 10s ER. They fucking sucked. I tried grinding them and snorting them even plugged them and didn't feel a thing from them. Shit one night I railed 3 of them and swallowed 6 and felt nothing. Maybe I'm one of those that doesn't get anything from opana which sucks because I'm going to be switching my IR med soon and will probably pass on opana and shoot for diluadid. Yes I want to shoot them. Unless IR opana would be better.

OxyGTP
09-05-2012, 06:46 AM
I had a script for opana 10s ER. They fucking sucked. I tried grinding them and snorting them even plugged them and didn't feel a thing from them. Shit one night I railed 3 of them and swallowed 6 and felt nothing. Maybe I'm one of those that doesn't get anything from opana which sucks because I'm going to be switching my IR med soon and will probably pass on opana and shoot for diluadid. Yes I want to shoot them. Unless IR opana would be better.

Snorting the new ER's suck... BUT snorting the IR's still work just as well as ever. So if you sniff (which it looks like you do not), I would go with the 10mg IR's; for IV though, Dillys have the BEST rush but it is very short lived and after an hour or so you will be wanting to redose.

Lets take a look at the ups and downs since I have sniffed/IV'ed both..

Opana IR- IV- Honestly, if you are shooting more than 5mg, it is a bitch to fit it all in the rig unless you have like a 5-10cc rig; the filler in them absorbs water like crazy and makes them a bitch to IV. The rush is good; stronger than heroin but I don't think as good as Diluadid; the upside is that the high lasts longer.

Intranasal- IR's work great for sniffing, as long as you don't have an insane tolerance and need to do blow like 4-5 at a time. The high lasts longer than IV and is very strong, it is nothing like snorting other opiates.

Overall- If I am doing Opana I prefer to IV a bit for the rush and then just snort a bunch for a VERY nice high. I must warn you though, the WORST withdrawals come from Opana, multiple times worse than heroin, oxycodone etc. withdrawals, so be careful.

Diluadid- IV. VERY easy to prep, the rush is by far the best of any opiate but after about an hour or so you are left wanting to redose.

Intranasal- Like with IV, the high does not last very long; longer than IV but nowhere near Opana.

Overall- Diluadid is a great rush but leaves you unsatisfied. Has almost no legs. I would put sniffing this stuff as the last you would want to do.

My personal choice... 20mg IV hit of Dilaudid followed by 20mg of Opana intranasal (of course you want to dose the correct MG for yourself).