PDA

View Full Version : Question for Recreational Ritalin Fans:

reddragon3668
07-28-2012, 11:08 AM
For those you who use and like Ritalin, regardless of your ROA (although I am particuarly interested in those who IV it), if you have a decent to large supply, how much would you use in a 24 hr period if you were using fairly heavily? I know this will vary by ROA and person to person, but I am interested to hear what most experienced users consider to be heavy use over a days time.

I have this deep love/hate for the shit. One, years of chronic pain and illness has simply created a bonafide medical need for some sort of med in that class. However, about the only fucking way I could control it would be to go to the doctor daily, every 8hrs, and have them hand me a pill. Which sucks.. and what I find humorous is that the first 12 hrs after a script is filled, I am clear headed, focused, and very productive. I address things I've neglected and tell some people exactly what I would have always told them most of my life without the shit. Everything is great and more normal for my natural disposition, I just talk a whole lot.. LOL But, then the second twelve hours, none of that goes away, but my body gets so geeked out that I begin to find it difficult to continue to express the sit, even though my mind is still going and clear... this morning, I sat down to do something on facebook and I was thinking about a million things I should do, say, and/or fix.. took me 5 god damn minutes to open the fucking app.. finally walked away laughing at myself cause there was nothing else I could do! LOL

Bubbz
07-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Im the same way, i blow threw them really quick. I would snort the IR 10's (my GF has a script) but when i started IV'n she got bumped to the 20mg Xr which SUCK. so i havnt tried iv'n ritz....but if could...i would.

For example, my GF gave me 6 20mg pills to help me stay full of energy during work the next day. I snorted all 6 within an hour or 2 of getting home and had 0 for work. so no, ur not alone.

indieswag
07-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Before ritalin became extinct in my area, swim would be awake for a whole weekend and insufflate 25-30 20mg IR each day. Eventually running out of a whole one month prescription in 2 days. However, getting started swim only needed 3-4 and was awake geekin' all night.

reddragon3668
07-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Okay... I am glad to know I am not alone. I will usually do about 300mg a day... and it is simply the only thing I have ever done, including coke/crack/opiates...even fucking alcohol, that I can not at some point, choose that I've had enough. Now, course, that line may be drawn a million farther down the road than should have done, but there is an ending point. With ritalin, the only ending point is when the fucking bottle is empty. So, my next question is this... is there anything in this class that will have a similar effect in terms of treating ADD where the abuse and/or recreational potential will not negate or overwhelm the benefit altogether? I was talking to a friend last night and he suggest a RC the he said was similar but less harsh in its side effects.. bit more mellow, so to speak. Can't remember the chemical name and he is out of reach until Monday.. but price wise, it was comparable to a Ritalin script and if someone can make an accurate guess and has any experience with it (I know, shot in the dark!), then I would like to know what you think of RC substitutes to something like this.

Thanks for the replies.. and hopefully this goes without saying. I was trying to be a little humorous/silly with my poll options. But, anyone who actually snorts hydros or percs, please line up to the right and me and a several others here are going to gang bang your ass for being so god damn stupid!!!! I know long term drug user in my local area who routinely snort that shit and I have never ever been able to convince them that they were absolutely a bunch of dumbasses! Being here, however, anyone should know better. /rant ;)

indieswag
07-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Okay... I am glad to know I am not alone. I will usually do about 300mg a day... and it is simply the only thing I have ever done, including coke/crack/opiates...even fucking alcohol, that I can not at some point, choose that I've had enough. Now, course, that line may be drawn a million farther down the road than should have done, but there is an ending point. With ritalin, the only ending point is when the fucking bottle is empty. So, my next question is this... is there anything in this class that will have a similar effect in terms of treating ADD where the abuse and/or recreational potential will not negate or overwhelm the benefit altogether? I was talking to a friend last night and he suggest a RC the he said was similar but less harsh in its side effects.. bit more mellow, so to speak. Can't remember the chemical name and he is out of reach until Monday.. but price wise, it was comparable to a Ritalin script and if someone can make an accurate guess and has any experience with it (I know, shot in the dark!), then I would like to know what you think of RC substitutes to something like this.

Thanks for the replies.. and hopefully this goes without saying. I was trying to be a little humorous/silly with my poll options. But, anyone who actually snorts hydros or percs, please line up to the right and me and a several others here are going to gang bang your ass for being so god damn stupid!!!! I know long term drug user in my local area who routinely snort that shit and I have never ever been able to convince them that they were absolutely a bunch of dumbasses! Being here, however, anyone should know better. /rant ;)

I would just try something like Concerta XR or Adderall XR and just simply not IV it. If you take one a day every day like you're supposed to it should have the same benefits. It's odd you want to actually get on medication that helps. People with ADD usually sell their medication because they tell me it makes them lethargic/vegged all day. I think that's why it's easier to get amphetamines than any other kind of pills.

By the way, I was confused as to why your poll had hydros in it haha. I've never IV'd before so I figured I couldn't put that. Haha.

Chipper
07-28-2012, 05:13 PM
The best way to use it recreationally is hardly at all and running it for consecutive days (or half days to be more precise) is folly.

mountaingirl
07-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Back in the day, I used to see this quack shrink from age 15-19. He was a total loon, but at the time, he was very generous with his prescription pad. He diagnosed me with ADD and I was RX'ed (3) 30mg Adderalls IRs, (3) whatever the strongest mg of Adderall XRs are, (3) 30mg Ritalin, and some Provigil for good measure (on top of a lot of downers and stuff). I have no idea how much that comes up to, but it was what I was on.

Now I'm just prescribed (3) 30mg Adderall IRs/day for severe fatigue, and don't even take them every day. I think it's interesting that you prefer Ritalin for recreational purposes. Everyone I know LOVES Adderall. That's why no one knows I'm on it, cause I don't want people bugging the hell outta me! LOL

I had to drop out of high school due to my health, and then enrolled in a private school that allowed me to do Independent Study. It worked wonderfully for someone like me! Most weeks, I could finish my school work in an afternoon or two, and then work 40-60 hrs/wk waitressing. With all the stimulants I was getting, I was the best damn waitress you'd ever seen. I was amazing without them, but with them...oh man, I was unbeatable!

I could remember an order for a table of 8 by memory (right down to every minute detail, i.e., how they wanted their steaks cooked, what condiments they wanted on the side, who got which entree, which drink, etc.) And I was soooo fast!!!! I'd zoom around that restaurant, making sure my customers' glasses never got below 1/2 full. I was the only waitress who could work the entire restaurant at full capacity, by myself (and occasionally, a busser, because the faster we cleaned the tables, the more people we could get in and then out!).

I made a ton of money over the years. I so wish I could go back to work waitressing & bartending. I've seriously never met anybody as good as it as I was. I just have that naturally bubbly, sweet, charming Southern personality that you want in a server, and also truly cared about (98% of) my customers. I amassed soooo many regulars that some other waitresses would become jealous because so many people requested me, even though my section was always full. It's just that I could run circles around them, and most importantly, do it with grace and a smile. Bless their hearts. They just didn't have the personality, the Southern Hospitality, or the stimulants that I did!

So that's what I took back then, along with a few Lortabs for my back pain (it begun at 15, due to an extremely rare side effect on an injection I took for a gynecological disease). Ever since then, the pain has become unbearable, as I've had countless diseases and disorders that cause severe chronic pain added to my file, and a Lortab probably wouldn't help me unless I took 10-15. Hopefully, that gives you some idea of how much I took stimulant-wise back then. I sure do wish I could go back to just taking the stims and the occasional pain pill. This severe chronic pain shit is for the birds...

Defense34
07-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Back in the day, I used to see this quack shrink from age 15-19. He was a total loon, but at the time, he was very generous with his prescription pad. He diagnosed me with ADD and I was RX'ed (3) 30mg Adderalls IRs, (3) whatever the strongest mg of Adderall XRs are, (3) 30mg Ritalin, and some Provigil for good measure (on top of a lot of downers and stuff). I have no idea how much that comes up to, but it was what I was on. Now I'm just prescribed (3) 30mg Adderall IRs/day for severe fatigue, and don't even take them every day. I think it's interesting that you prefer Ritalin for recreational purposes. Everyone I know LOVES Adderall. That's why no one knows I'm on it, cause I don't want people bugging the hell outta me! LOL

I had to drop out of high school due to my health, and then enrolled in a private school that allowed me to do Independent Study. It worked wonderfully for someone like me! Most weeks, I could finish my school work in an afternoon or two, and then work 40-60 hrs/wk waitressing. With all the stimulants I was getting, I was the best damn waitress you'd ever seen. I was amazing without them, but with them...oh man, I was unbeatable! I could remember an order for a table of 8 by memory (right down to every minute detail, i.e., how they wanted their steaks cooked, what condiments they wanted on the side, who got which entree, which drink, etc.) And I was soooo fast!!!! I'd zoom around that restaurant, making sure my customers' glasses never got below 1/2 full. I was the only waitress who could work the entire restaurant at full capacity, by myself (and occasionally, a busser, because the faster we cleaned the tables, the more people we could get in and then out!). I made a ton of money over the years. I so wish I could go back to work waitressing & bartending. I've seriously never met anybody as good as it as I was. I just have that naturally bubbly, sweet, charming Southern personality that you want in a server, and also truly cared about (98% of) my customers. I amassed soooo many regulars that some other waitresses would become jealous because so many people requested me, even though my section was always full. It's just that I could run circles around them, and most importantly, do it with grace and a smile. Bless their hearts. They just didn't have the personality, the Southern Hospitality, or the stimulants that I did! So that's what I took back then, along with a few Lortabs for my back pain (it begun at 15, due to an extremely rare side effect on an injection I took for a gynecological disease). Ever since then, the pain has become unbearable, as I've had countless diseases and disorders that cause severe chronic pain added to my file, and a Lortab probably wouldn't help me unless I took 10-15. Hopefully, that gives you some idea of how much I took stimulant-wise back then. I sure do wish I could go back to just taking the stims and the occasional pain pill. This severe chronic pain shit is for the birds...

ill admit i only read the top paragraph, BUT the reason people LOVE ritalin more than addy , here , is that IV rit is alot like IV coke where as iv addy is kinda meh. so a casual speed user (non iv) would prefer the addy, but a iv user or regualr user would prefer the rit or some desoxyn (meth in pill form)

i read the whole post and yeah thats oral/insuff addy for ya (night shift manual laborer for 6 years , i did the speed /coke thing too ,and you do work like an animal) but IV dosent lend it self well to that, you get a rush and act crazy then crash haha

mountaingirl
07-29-2012, 01:05 AM
ill admit i only read the top paragraph, BUT the reason people LOVE ritalin more than addy , here , is that IV rit is alot like IV coke where as iv addy is kinda meh. so a casual speed user (non iv) would prefer the addy, but a iv user or regualr user would prefer the rit or some desoxyn (meth in pill form)

LOL, that's totally ok. I'm feeling damn good and was in a writing mood. I don't blame you for not reading it all! LMAO What you're saying makes TOTAL sense. I wasn't even thinking about banging the shit since I don't IV (enough the first post mentioned IV Ritalin *specifically*....hmmm maybe I'm feeling TOO good to post if I can't even respond to what was actually written, hahaha!) Sorry about that, y'all!

StackBundles
07-29-2012, 01:26 AM
2 or 3 20's at a crack and a whole script will/can be gone in 48 hours, give or take a few. I do(bang) R's maybe once every 60 days, or Focalin or Desoxyn. I don't like speed too much, but the few times I bendered it with a person who had a script, we did THEM ALL. Nowadays I will come across 2 or 3 of them, do them up in a shot, and be done with it. Mainly just to enjoy the rush.

Chipper
07-29-2012, 05:09 AM
<snip> Nowadays I will come across 2 or 3 of them, do them up in a shot, and be done with it. Mainly just to enjoy the rush.

All rush really, more of a condiment than a mail meal. Trust us. 50 mg. ought to do it x 2/3 consecutively and at fortnightly minimum intervals.

IV caution: Be wary of Pulmonary Talcosis - if it's cloudy, it could kill

Bubbz
07-29-2012, 08:26 AM
I tried Iv'n rits before but they were these yellow 20mg pills that said like CIBA on it and a score on the other side....didnt really turn to gel or anything in the spoon, just didnt disolve at all and WOULD NOT suck up into the rig, so im assuming they were the ER ritz that you cant bang? hopefully ill find more of thos blue 10mg ones, cuase pretty positive you can prep thos

happy daze
07-29-2012, 12:30 PM
LOL, that's totally ok. I'm feeling damn good and was in a writing mood. I don't blame you for not reading it all! LMAO What you're saying makes TOTAL sense. I wasn't even thinking about banging the shit since I don't IV (enough the first post mentioned IV Ritalin *specifically*....hmmm maybe I'm feeling TOO good to post if I can't even respond to what was actually written, hahaha!) Sorry about that, y'all!

The only thing you should be sorry about is that you're not waitressing anymore and now we all want to be your regulars.

Me? I'm not much interested in anything but my beloved OPies, so when I take Ritalin it's just a few 5mgs per day and I'm BUZZING. Yeah, it's hard to stop taking them (I don't IV) but I'm not a stim girl at heart...my mind goes elsewhere, regardless of the pull.

Seedy
07-29-2012, 02:52 PM
i've had a regular rit hookup every tuesday morning for a couple of months. they're rubifen 20mg, e.r. i think, as they're a bit of a pain in the ass to prep. i'll have 2 or 3 at once, usually doing 3 washes which go through a wheel filter into a 5ml syringe for one decent shot. about 3 hours later i'll either have to get some more or take about 1-2mg of clonaz which i bought with the rits. it makes for an interesting day at work :/

Michael.
07-29-2012, 06:31 PM
I used to have a script for 63 20mgs a month. It was a mad bad time, I posted a thread on it when I was new here. They made me full on crazy and it took a year or so for the paranoia to subside. Many times I'd get full on psychosis and be absolutely certain my mother and father or friends were working in cahoots with the police in order to get me to walk outside where a swat team were waiting just out of view to get me. Seedy, that was when you first contacted me on that other site and you figured out the connection.

For the longest time I had no control over them. 1 shot would inevitably turn to me going as long as my money and mind would allow. Often shooting 80mgs every 20 minutes for days on end. I remember the worst come downs of my life, sitting in bed with the lights off, crying and sick with regret thinking I was about to have a heart attack. But eventually I got a handle on it.

Now I can do them and though sometimes I'll do some carpet inspecting for that chip I KNOW I dropped (or did I?) I usually can call it quits. it's gotten to the point I'll abstain unless I have benzos and opiates to come down with because otherwise it reminds me too much of the old days coming down off huge binges and being scared I'd die or lose my arm cause I hit an artery.

Seedy
07-29-2012, 08:11 PM
^^ that shit's so moreish. i can't imagine having that many in my possession at once. the comedown from a 60mg shot is bad enough. i'm usually at work and in the space of about an hour go from wired and super productive to feeling empty and depressed. i should really try to save them for a night out or something so i can just booze & benzonk myself then sleep off the comedown. not gonna happen though, those things are up my arm within an hour of purchase every time.

michael, do you get the rubifen brand? if so, is there an efficient method to prep them? i think it's more soluble in alcohol than water - might try vodka next time. too much heat and they gel up but i think a little helps.

Michael.
07-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Rubifen as in the oblong ones? Because you just wipe off the coating crush and mix with water. They're super soluble in water and don't gel. Concerta gel. Ritalin SR the round plasticy ones with the ciba written on em seem hard to do but you wipe off the coating and put em in water whole the boil em up and the wax floats to the top. Blow it and it'll go the side and harden, making it so it doesn't pass through the filter.

Seedy
07-29-2012, 11:23 PM
^^ them's the ones. ok i must just be heating too much. they tend to form blobs in a milky solution. just doesn't look real healthy. i guess i'm getting pretty much all the goodness from 3 washes then.

Michael.
08-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Yeah the rubifens need no heat. Cold water will do it really

Seedy
08-16-2012, 10:01 PM
^^ yeah i figured that out eventually. since this thread i've had enough afternoons/evenings of that awful empty, antsy comedown that i've been managing to successfully stay away from them!

Michael.
08-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I used to have such a problem with rits. I never thought I'd get that jack back in the box when it would come out. I become so awkward and uncomfortable instantly if I'm on a rit comedown and have no opiates or benzos.

chemboy7
08-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Ethylphenidate has much the same rush with less of the jittery comedown. It's also less speedy, which isn't bad. The rush is very delayed though, which is strange; mix it with the right shit though and you'll have a rush that doesn't seem to quit. I'm a fan.

I wouldn't take rits without the needle though. When I do I tend to get more of the negative effects with less of the positive. Just seems to draw out the weird. Then again, I haven't snorted rits since highschool.

Michael.
08-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Yuck, snorting rits makes me nose run in phantom pain. Just thinking about it hurts. I haven't snorted anything in years.

borohydride
08-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Anyone else tried freebasing and smoking them? Tastes of liquorice. I've seen people go through grams over an evening... every 45 minutes, another hit.

Nagelfar
09-03-2012, 10:05 PM
I am still looking for a good published paper (preferably a *.pdf) on an exhaustive (or at least semi-exhaustive) QSAR of methylphenidate analogs. I am going to start a Wikipedia page once I find one.

borohydride
09-03-2012, 10:54 PM
http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/pdf/cocaineanalogs.pdf

Nagelfar
09-04-2012, 07:17 AM
http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/pdf/cocaineanalogs.pdf

I have the Singh cocaine paper, isn't there one dedicated to just MPH out somewhere?

Chipper
09-04-2012, 11:10 PM
For some balance, the rush is enduring and the lousy after-effects are why many of us lose interest in it.

Michael.
09-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Yeah, it seems when I first got started on them, the come downs and side effects were minimal. Now days every time I come down, even off 40mgs, it's like I'm feeling the comedowns of Christmas past

omar
09-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Whenever I get them I only IV them, and as soon as that rush is gone I always find myself thinking "why in the hell did I do these stupid F-ing things again." I never ever enjoy them, at all really and if I don't have opiates in my system it's out of the question completely.

I personally would rather just eat adderral, the buzz is much more enjoyable and managable then IV rits. Matter of fact, ritalyn blows and I wouldn't mind if I never did another one ever again although I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later.

Chipper
09-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Taking too much of the drug soon let's you know that it's not something you persist with ... strictly for kicks.

I only IV it otherwise I don't use it.

epione
09-13-2012, 04:08 PM
I only bang them. Not rits, dexrits. I am not a stim fan but can go through an insane amount of these until I FORCE a crash. Fucked up thing is I like bangin coke. I don't do it often, but can handle it better and find it immensly more enjoyable than Focalin. I won't even take Focalin scripts from my doc anymore, the shit is so stupid - why trash good veins for absolutley nothing. It doesn't feel anything like a shot of coke to me, and coke is the only stim worth taking IMO.

Am I the only person here who bangs focalin, thinks it is nothing like coke, can bang a month's worth in 2 days and feel like shit the whole time?
wtf - this crap is nothing like coke in my brain, but I'll shoot it day and night and just think 'thank god' when its over. Like coke I only shoot it when I have opioids, benzos and booze on hand, tho I only take the opioids- the benzos and booze are for emergency OMG I fucked up now moments.

Anyway, I fucking hate this crap and have no idea why anyone compares it to shooting white.

Unbalanced
12-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Used to practically get them for free, well very cheap so because it was easy on the wallet I could sit and IV methylphen all night until I went mad.
Extract the Methyphenidate out of Ritalin and Concertas with Isoprophylalcohol.

Did it for a while and the rush was very short lived and the high too and made me crave a new shot every 10-15min.
Sweat beads drizzling down the forehead with a manic stare, frantically trying to evaporate the next extracted methylphen solution ready to be loaded and shot.

Haven't touched Methylphenidate in 4-5 years and I never plan to do so ever again. Im not even tempted, not even if I were given
some pure powder.