PDA

View Full Version : Heroin and suboxone

toto
11-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Took a 2 mg of Suboxone a few hrs.ago. Surprise! My mans around the corner and just called. I'll get a bag of H to snort. Would I get get
high on it or not? I work 2 jobs, days and evenings. Should I wait until later today to get a better result? Waiting for your answers before i snort now or later. I am not in W/D right now. Yesterday AM took a 2 mg.Sub in the AM and was in W/D all day. Got a bag last night and felt it and got out of W/D. Thought I'd go straight today but looks like I changed my mind.
I guess the monkeys off my back but the circus hasn't left town.

nick
11-01-2006, 08:29 AM
wait as long as you can for best possible results,I'd have thought I've never had the pleasure of taking subs.Someone here will give you more info.

toto
11-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the quick response. Have to wait a bit unless I want to waste the $.
Have got high on H after doing Sub but depends on the amount of both and timing is the key.

flipside
11-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Timing is most def. key. Wait as long as you can, you'll probably be glad you waited.

madnesscult
11-01-2006, 01:24 PM
You'd have gotten a lot better response had you posted this in the Bupe forum (just for future reference). But anyway, it is possible for you to feel it, although you'd probably have to do more than your normal amount, and thus would waste some. I would reccomend that you wait at least 24 hours from your last sub dose to use the H. But if it hasn't been 24 hours and you're already in withdrawl (even mild withdrawl) you'll be able to feel the heroin fine.

CUBErt
11-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Subs seem to work differently with everyone. Some people can't get off for like 48 hours after Suboxone. I have taken 4mg in the morning then like 10PM smoked some H and got off, just a bit weaker. If it were me and the H was good, I wouldn't think 2mg would stop me from getting high for very long, but I would go to work and do other shit to keep your mind off it as long as possible because face it... ur gonna do it eventually

toto
11-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah, did the bag this am and no didn't feel it much. Like, not at all. HOWEVER,
got another bag later in the day and was buzzed right thru my second job. I would
advise anyone doing Suboxone to wait. I have found if I did 2 mgs or less I can feel the H. More than 2 mg. wait for 24 hrs at least. I did a 40 mg. OC after the Sub one time and didn't feel that at all.
I have a high tolerance so have to do the whole bag of H and maybe that broke thru the Sub. I usually don't take more than 2 mgs and none if I know I'll be doing junk.
Anyway, thanks for the advice. ...

Maybe the monkeys off my back but the circuis haven't left town :cool:

TrentonBoy
11-12-2006, 05:00 PM
You can clearly kick dope with suboxone, if you do alot of dope.. like over a bundle or 2 a day.. You should probably take the 8mgs. And you have to wait at least 15-20 hours after your last usage to take a suboxone. You'll feel the aches for a little bit, but it wont be that bad. What i learned to do is.. Do all of my dope (has to be over 6 bags), around 2-3 in the afternoon.. go to sleep, wake up.. wait an hour or two. Take a Suboxone, you'll be good. All you need is self control. I know there's been so many times ive done all my dope before i went to sleep saying "I quit. I'm going to wake up and take a Suboxone", and then wake up and the first thing that would be on my mind was.. "what excuse am i going to give my mom so she gives me money to cop". I'm actually going back to Rehab tommorow, but until then i got 9 bags of some slamming shit that ill attend too.

shaunclo
11-12-2006, 05:47 PM
No matter how long I wait, the first day on sub's is still a little harsh. My head hurts really bad, and I still am w/d'ing, but it is not as bad as full blown cold turkey. After the 1st day going on subs, when I wake up the next day I start to become more adjusted to them. But like everyone has said, it affects everyone differently.

MELBURN NIGGUH
11-12-2006, 09:07 PM
"what excuse am i going to give my mom so she gives me money to cop" <---- you mean your mom don't know your using, what the fuck ?

*I Heard that if you have a huge ass habit like umm methadone and not a bag of dope but like a fuckin a gram of herin , and then you whack your suboxone (whack=bang=use the needle) ... then you're gonna gfeel it all!!! YOo PEACE*

shaunclo
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
"what excuse am i going to give my mom so she gives me money to cop" <---- you mean your mom don't know your using, what the fuck ?

Does that really surprise you? Dont ever underestimate the power of denial.

My brother and I had a HELL OF A H habit when we were both living with my parents. This was for almost 3 years. I was constantly getting sick (you know what Im talking about) and somehow my mother never realized that I would get well right after I came home 30 minutes later and locked myself in my room so I could smoke myself well. They just recently realized what we were up to after I got arrested

MELBURN NIGGUH
11-12-2006, 10:16 PM
shit man , fuck! I read about you, fucking one huge pile of shit you are in now ... anyway. when I started using i did hide for about a month , thats when i was using the shit on the street[literally, because thats how i started anyway, no i didnt run away from home] but damn the first time i had to have the shit at home i just brought the shit with me and would have it in the bathroom and leave my syringes in the bin and shit , bout a few days later my mom noticed some shit , like umm the dirty fits and shit .
but fuck maybe im so fucked in the head it didnt surprise my mom . my dad on the other hand lives in europe , about after a year , when i went over there i was stayin at his place and havin the shit on his coffee table while he was watchin tv and doing his thang.

NO, I am not totally a ghetto and none of my parents ever was a intravenous drug user . just the alcohol and cigarettes. but YEAH.

Crow
11-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Toto, just out of curiousity, how much you payin a bag here in Boston?

I got ripped by some dudes in the common the other day, my luck has been terrible lately. Hoping to take the Fung Wah to New Yawk today, atleast I have connects there...:(

remybur12
11-13-2006, 10:02 AM
I always wait about 5 days before using heroin when I take my suboxone. For the withdrawl I just take ox 80's and I am fine. Happy Knoddin

toto
05-31-2010, 05:00 PM
It's been a long time but here I am here still a heroin junkie. Have a question & don't know where to post. Ready to kick. A friend gave me a 1 5mg methadone tablet & tomorrow or the next day I'll get some suboxone. I did heroin today. Can I take the 5mg methadone tomorrow morning & will it help at all? And tomorrow night when I get the subs I can take 4 mgs of suboxone without getting precipitaing wds? I tred to search the forum but they are thousands of post & don't know where to look. I know it's Memorial Day but hope that someone can answer my question ASAP. Thanks in advance.

pdxninja
05-31-2010, 05:21 PM
ive had 4mg put me into precip wd before after waiting 24 hours. i dont know what the fuck was up with that. i think it was cause i was switching back and fourth too much though.

however, subs work differently for everyone.

ive hear ppl say theyve taken 8mg, 12 hrs after their last dose. i would not recommend this personally though. with 'dones people say to wait longer but i dont know of 5mg would really even be that much to worry about

general rule of thumb wait 24 hours you should be fine. my last relapse i used a single 8mg sub to ween me off of smack (split up into 2mg, 2mg, 1mg, 1mg, .5mg, .5mg and then .5 mg 2 days later and another .5 2 days after that. so its doable.

lord of the pings
05-31-2010, 10:24 PM

*I Heard that if you have a huge ass habit like umm methadone and not a bag of dope but like a fuckin a gram of herin , and then you whack your suboxone (whack=bang=use the needle) ... then you're gonna gfeel it all!!! YOo PEACE*

Shooting Suboxone is one the dumbest things you can do to yourself.

Vico-Dan
05-31-2010, 10:54 PM
It's been a long time but here I am here still a heroin junkie. Have a question & don't know where to post. Ready to kick. A friend gave me a 1 5mg methadone tablet & tomorrow or the next day I'll get some suboxone. I did heroin today. Can I take the 5mg methadone tomorrow morning & will it help at all? And tomorrow night when I get the subs I can take 4 mgs of suboxone without getting precipitaing wds? I tred to search the forum but they are thousands of post & don't know where to look. I know it's Memorial Day but hope that someone can answer my question ASAP. Thanks in advance.

The 5 mg of Methadone won't likely do you any good depending on how much dope you are using.

And neither will 4mgs of subs.

But if you want to avoid PW's, don't take the Methadone as that drug stays in your system for long time.

Wait until you are starting to feel WD's then go ahead and take a small amount of Subs, like maybe 1-2mg's. and wait about an hour and if you don't experience PW's, go ahead and take more.

Are you getting your subs from a Dr. or on the street?

Without knowing how much dope you are using, it's hard to answer your question but that above is a good guideline.

toto
06-13-2010, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=toto;50378]Took a 2 mg of Suboxone a few hrs.ago. Surprise! My mans around the corner and just called. I'll get a bag of H to snort. Would I get get
high on it or not? I work 2 jobs, days and evenings. Should I wait until later today to get a better result? Waiting for your answers before i snort now or later. I am not in W/D right now. Yesterday AM took a 2 mg.Sub in the AM and was in W/D all day. Got a bag last night and felt it and got out of W/D. Thought I'd go straight today but looks like I changed my mind.
---------------------------------------------------------
“Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.”

lespaulpower
11-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the quick response. Have to wait a bit unless I want to waste the $.
Have got high on H after doing Sub but depends on the amount of both and timing is the key.

For future reference; I wouldn't advise risking wasted money by snorting your D after taking sub..

If you're slamming it, that's a different story (assuming it's good dope. judging by your location I'll guess yes).

A two bag blast of east coast ALWAYS did the job for me, even after larger, more recent doses of sub. Seems to knock right through a bupe block...

But that's not going to be the case if you're snorting like a pansy :p

Just messing.

EDIT: Just realized I was dumb enough to reply to a nearly 6 month old thread. Please forgive.

The Ryan
11-27-2010, 11:28 AM
opiophile.org > opiates/opioids > buprenorphine > sticky: how long after taking subs can i take my DOC?

Shooting Suboxone is one the dumbest things you can do to yourself.

wrong

ohsowarm
11-27-2010, 10:32 PM
opiophile.org > opiates/opioids > buprenorphine > sticky: how long after taking subs can i take my DOC?

wrong

+1.