PDA

View Full Version : Snorting Xanax??

TheDr007
07-17-2012, 09:08 PM
I tried to do a search and see what I could find but the results were alot and I didn't find my answer.

Question, someone I know has a few Xanax and wants to know if it's as good to snort as just popping them with water? Better ask then waste is what I always say :-)

I know some of you know the answer, thanks for always being there :-)

alowishus
07-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Plug 'em - FAR FAR superior to any other ROA.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just fucking swallow them FFS...

ausativa
07-17-2012, 09:11 PM
benzos are NOT water soluble.

they will not dissolve in your mucus membranes

any "high" you feel is the result of any leftover xanax dripping down into your stomach

abe or ham
07-17-2012, 09:33 PM
have you ever snorted xanax.some trippy shit!!!!! juicy j-geeked up off them bars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEfqBKBy3t0

SeVeN
07-17-2012, 09:41 PM
I use to snort them often when i was much younger, but as Ausi says. The drip is whats getting you high, so might as well swallow them. Or crush them up and eat them which will make it kick in only slighly faster.

Xan is fast acting stuff.

chemboy7
07-17-2012, 09:41 PM
I actually answered this question a couple days ago.

CAN I SNORT MY XANAX?

You can but the only reason you'll get anything out of it is because it drips down to your stomach. Might as well just eat 'em.

Remains just as true as it was then.

normus420
07-17-2012, 09:42 PM
I sniff Xanax all the time and it gets me high might be just because the shit leaks into my stomach anyway but it seems like it works faster. And I like to sniff shit lol

mainline
07-17-2012, 09:47 PM
I use my benzos Sublingual

chemboy7
07-17-2012, 09:55 PM
I sniff Xanax all the time and it gets me high might be just because the shit leaks into my stomach anyway but it seems like it works faster. And I like to sniff shit lol

Because it's crushed. You'd get the same effects (maybe more) chewing or crushing your pills before they went down ye olde gullet.

hydrophile
07-17-2012, 09:56 PM
I use my benzos Sublingual

Thats what i do with bars and valium ML. And yea insaw somebody mentioned snorting xanax in the DMT and i mentioned this to them less than a week ago.

The Ryan
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
it dont work.

alowishus
07-17-2012, 10:06 PM
How come nobody plugs 'em?
What r ya chickens....

I love to plug those big bars; couple at a time - ehwwww weeeeeee.
LOVE THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE.

Makes me feel just like this guy...

chemboy7
07-17-2012, 10:10 PM
All that being said... if you want to shoot your benzos a bit of Proplyene Glycol or Ethanol will do you right. Not much of a rush at all. I still did it, I like shooting. Not much of a purpose other than getting more out of less mg wise or having it come on faster though. High proof booze like Mohawk Blue Label work just fine.

TheDr007
07-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks guys. I did a search and never found that thread, guess I'm not very good at it lol!! But thanks again everybody.

hella
07-17-2012, 11:30 PM
My bro snorted somewhere between 30-60 mg "xanax powder" and was cool for a couple hours til it made its way down his throat. After that he preceded to black out for 2 days from it slowly making it down.
He ended up admitting his opiate habit to my dad and getting my whole stash taken with like .5 of ECP and 7 roxies all while I was at work. Needless to say he was fucked and I www fucked without my stash but is took the blame for it all so I didn't get kicked out.

Luckily the rig thay was found had the needle broken off tho
It was the "xanax powder" off SR but I don't really even think it is xanny or atleast def not pure

But like others you can snort it but it won't hit you til it drips down your throat.

duck
07-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Chemboy I don't think it's completely true that your mucous membranes cannot absorb non-water soluble drugs. I have snorted UK base dope and it worked ok.

Chipper
07-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Sub-lingual is worth a shot, too.

chopstix
07-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Chemboy I don't think it's completely true that your mucous membranes cannot absorb non-water soluble drugs. I have snorted UK base dope and it worked ok.

Most benzos have some degree of fat solubility, which is what allows people to snort base (#3) heroin - it's still an inefficient ROA, but some of the drug, depending on the solubility levels, will cross the mucous membrane.

Overall, still not really worth it - I've read lots of reports of people sniffing base dope, but IMO benzos are much better chewed just enough to break them up (increase surface area of the pill), and then swallowed..

Stick to sniffing water soluble drugs.

Chipper
07-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Most benzos have some degree of fat solubility, which is what allows people to snort base (#3) heroin - it's still an inefficient ROA, but some of the drug, depending on the solubility levels, will cross the mucous membrane.

Overall, still not really worth it - I've read lots of reports of people sniffing base dope, but IMO benzos are much better chewed just enough to break them up (increase surface area of the pill), and then swallowed..

Stick to sniffing water soluble drugs.

Chopstix : is sub-lingual a waste of time (or worse, possible less effective) then ? I'm not sure now.

chopstix
07-18-2012, 10:57 AM
It's the same as sniffing. Anything water soluble will pass fairly easily, fat soluble - much slower but still possible.

I used to chew my benzos, I still chew ativan and kpin just cos they taste yummy, but I usually wash it down with a beverage after (Vodka for years, but not anymore). I always thought the alcohol helped absorption, but I can't be sure - it probably depends on the pill and I could never be bothered to look up solubility figures for individual benzos..

borohydride
07-18-2012, 10:58 AM
benzos are NOT water soluble.

they will not dissolve in your mucus membranes

any "high" you feel is the result of any leftover xanax dripping down into your stomach

MOST benzos are not water soluble but a few are. The ones that are snort well, it's just identifying them.

Happy Pillmore
07-18-2012, 11:30 AM
In high school I knew a few people who would crush there xanax up and sprinkle it on top of their bong hits, "snowcap" style.
They swore by it. I wish I could remember if I tried it or not but those days are a bit hazy.
I guess I'm just a boring old guy, because I just eat them.