PDA

View Full Version : Is there a brand of MS contin that is snortable?

SpecialGuy69
10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Like the title says: Is there one brand of MS contin that's better than the others for snorting? Something that breaks down more like OC when crushed, instead of turning into a flat sheet of wax? I'm a snorter, only, never IV or IM, so what I really want is to find out if there is any brand I could get that I could just crush up and blow lines like it's oxy. It would have to have a different time-release mechanism than the name brands (what I always bought).

Here is why I ask: I have a script for 30 x 30mg Avinza's, used to get 60 x 15mg MS contins. It would be immeasurably easier to switch back to MS contin versus convincing my doc to switch to OC. I'd also like to experiment more with the morphine. There are a lot of people on here, who's opinions I highly respect, that say I'm missing out by not giving morphine a chance. Most of them are shooters, but still, there has to be something to it. Remember when you were just a baby opiophile, takin darvies and 5/500 hydros, didnt know what a dilly or opana was, and morphine was the God-drug???

So, if there is some badass, easy crushin' generic brand of MS, how can I make sure I get it? I'd imagine if I start asking the pharmacist at CVS for a specific brand of generic MS, he would probably think I'm either nuts, or abusing, or selling my script and call my doctor. In my area, I can't even get a pharmacy to tell me if they have MS contin in stock over the phone, much less tell me what brand they carry, so it's probably not a viable option to just call around. Maybe pharmacies have deals w/certain brands and stock their shit- like CVS has mallinkroft. Rite-aid has Perdue, etc. Maybe I'm high.

Summary: 1) Is there a generic brand of MS contin that I can crush & snort as easily as oxycontin?
2) How would I go about making sure I get the correct brand without arousing suspicion with pharmacies?

antigonemuse
10-26-2006, 02:00 AM
i may be wrong, but am assuming from my shooting experriences

I have noticed that ABG brand ms contins do not gel as much until cooked. Because of this, it may be a good one for snorting. I dont snort morph, but would be interested to see if this theory is true.

As far as asking for brands... I got name brand OCs by asking. I told the doc that the endos made me tired and gave me a stomach ache. The pharm. told me that the controlled release on the endo brand may have been releasing the drug at higher levels then the name brand.

I also ask my pharmacy to order certian brands for me, and they do so without issue. I just go with the excuse that i hav a sensitive system. This seems to fly.

aj11
10-31-2006, 06:19 PM
abc brand is the best. the endo oxys first of all burn more gel up and mush together. Second there is alot more filler in the endos compared to the abc. I am a shooter. You can still break down the endos just alot more shit left in the spoon when you get done. So if you have the chance do the abc brand.

KiloByte
11-01-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't rember the brand name but I had blue 15 mg XR pills that were actually the easiest pills to snort Ive ever done, easy as hell to break up and virtually no burn! I miss those :(

alowishus
11-01-2006, 01:01 AM
I don't rember the brand name but I had blue 15 mg XR pills that were actually the easiest pills to snort Ive ever done, easy as hell to break up and virtually no burn! I miss those :(

Roxies.

very nice.

KiloByte
11-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Roxies.

very nice.

No thats actually what I got now, 30 mg roxis. These were morphine extended release pills.

SpecialGuy69
11-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Kilo- I wish you knew what they were exactly- I can easily get 15mg ms contin, but I don't know which brand is good. Everything I've tried has been unsnortable.

AceBeans
11-03-2006, 12:28 AM
Just out of curiosity how are they unsnortable? Most pills that have mechanisms on them are generally to stop people from shooting them, not from snorting them. It may just be me but i've never really run into a pill that I wasn't able to snort. Even avinza's or kadians. I just crushed them up and removed the plastic bits I could see and went ahead and shorted them, didn't seem to have any problems.

The only pill that I ever had a problem snorting was the OC's that "gel up". It's not like the shit wouldn't go up my nose, it was just once it got up there it would kind of gob up. I still got high from them but I'm sure I lost a good bit of oxy. When I was doing a lot of pills I would just eat them anyways, especially the oxy's.

Whats the advantage of snorting morphine? Just the faster onset? Maybe you just like to snort...When I was new to the opiate scene, I knew people that would crush up 5/500 Lortabs and snort them. Pill after pill of huge phat lines of Lortabs. Now that shit is just sickening, I don't know how these guys managed to do that, like I said I was new to pills and I even new better not to snort those fucking things. These were hillbilly types, the guys that live on the outside of town in trailer parks that pay $5 for a Lortab 5 and $5 for a percocet 5, honest to god no lie. I still see them around sometimes and they still pay those same prices.

Anyways, I'm sure you have a legit reason for wanting to snort the morphine. I hope you don't think I was trying to say it was stupid or something because I wasn't. Also sorry for babbling into that long ass story, you know how it is. :)

Oh yeah, some docs will specify the brand that you want on the script if you ask them. A lot of doc's don't like to do it for OC's because they think it makes them look like drug dealers. I have a friend that gets a monthly script of OC 80's and his Dr specifically told him not to go into the pharmacy and ask for brand name because it makes him look like a drug dealer. He gets brand name anyways though, thank god for those mom and pop type of pharms.

I realize none of this answers any of your questions but SOMEONE on this board has to know what type of morphine IR's are best for snorting or break up the easiest. Come on people, let this guy know!

SpecialGuy69
11-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Just out of curiosity how are they unsnortable? Most pills that have mechanisms on them are generally to stop people from shooting them, not from snorting them. It may just be me but i've never really run into a pill that I wasn't able to snort. Even avinza's or kadians. I just crushed them up and removed the plastic bits I could see and went ahead and shorted them, didn't seem to have any problems.

The only pill that I ever had a problem snorting was the OC's that "gel up". It's not like the shit wouldn't go up my nose, it was just once it got up there it would kind of gob up. I still got high from them but I'm sure I lost a good bit of oxy. When I was doing a lot of pills I would just eat them anyways, especially the oxy's.

Whats the advantage of snorting morphine? Just the faster onset? Maybe you just like to snort..
Anyways, I'm sure you have a legit reason for wanting to snort the morphine. I hope you don't think I was trying to say it was stupid or something because I wasn't. Also sorry for babbling into that long ass story, you know how it is. :)

I realize none of this answers any of your questions but SOMEONE on this board has to know what type of morphine IR's are best for snorting or break up the easiest. Come on people, let this guy know!
Thanks- here's what's up- the Avinza's burn the fucking hell out of my nose- that's why I said they are unsnortable. Theoretically, they are, but they just hurt like hell. I can get my doc to switch me back to MS contin very easily, but he seems determined to keep me on morphine, won't switch to oxycodone (even though he gives me 120 perc 7.5's per month- very good trading materials). I don't IV, and browning isn't fun, so if there was a brand of MS contin that broke down like OC instead of smooshing into a flat waxy mess (like football OC 80's) when crushed, that would be the way to go. If I had morphine IR, I'd be in good shape. This doc seems to know a lot about what opies are fun/easy to sniff, and avoids scripting at all costs.

Well, that or get a PM doc who doesn't pretend oxycontin don't exist!

Woods
11-07-2006, 01:47 AM
m-eslon's by Rhône-Poulenc Rorerwork well enough for me. When crushed they form an easily snortable and painless powder.