PDA

View Full Version : Ever taken advantage of a dope fiend before?

OpiateGuy
04-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Not sexually, people. What I mean is, someone who you know is fiending for dope and has no way to get it so you charge them a ridiculous amount of some and then sell it to them?

For example, my buddy was fiending and was trying to trade me his new 4th generation ipod touch and i refused to give him any more than 4 blows (and they were mediocre at best). I had just copped 35 fire blows too so i could have given him some fire, but he agreed to taking 4 of the mediocre blows for the ipod so I traded him.

Should i feel bad? Anyone else made a lot of money playing off the desperation of a junkie?

odd
04-11-2012, 06:27 PM
you're a asshole

SeVeN
04-11-2012, 06:29 PM
you're a asshole

poppy
04-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm glad you aren't my friend. How do you treat people you don't like?

Count Zero
04-11-2012, 06:39 PM
If I don't count myself, no, I never have that I remember. It would have been very bad form to do that, I try not to do things that make me think I'm an asshole (and often do them anyway but I can't remember ripping off another dope user). People who think all bets are off as far as behaving like a scumbag because you're a junky piss me off, gives junkies a bad name.

HydroApe
04-11-2012, 06:40 PM
"your buddy" you say?
I'm glad your not "my buddy!"
Not sure why but I kind of hope the tables are turned someday.

Why even post this?

You might as well just say
"HEY EVERYONE, I JUST WANTED TO COME OUT AND TELL YOU ALL I'M A COMPLETE AND TOTAL DICK!"

Kaplan
04-11-2012, 06:42 PM
That's a promising thread title you got there. Plus your start is striking, first words are already engaging... ^ Probably gonna fuel some comments.

Well as for the iPood trade... imo yes you should feel bad. You could at least have given him the fire one. And no honestly I have never tried to "make a lot of money playing off the desperation of a junkie". But that's just me, and I'm a sinner in pagan lands.
But give this fella a round next time you see him hey? Try it, you'll see the feeling it gives might make you feel good in the end. Money isn't the ultimate, or the only, currency in this life.

Doublewire
04-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Hrm! On a forum for addicts, you ask if you should feel bad for conning an addict.

I don't see this going well.

flatspin
04-11-2012, 07:12 PM
That is pretty fucked...

Is this a joke? =\

Baroness
04-11-2012, 07:29 PM
you're a asshole

THIS ^^^^

YOU are the reason junkies get a bad name.

Fucking asshat.

Smaxie
04-11-2012, 07:34 PM
May this come back to you threefold, asshat.

candyman20
04-11-2012, 07:36 PM
well unlike everyone here i aint gonna call u an asshole, i mean if it was ur friend thats fucked up but im no saint so of course ive gotten over on fiends

Smaxie
04-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Fucking asshat.

Haha, great minds think alike.

thisisthehaunt
04-11-2012, 07:40 PM
This makes me extremely fucking angry. To the point, that it's like straight up fuck you for treating people like that, especially if they are in a similar situation to you, and even though you had "35 Fire blows" and "4 mediocre blows" and couldn't spare some decent shit to get your "buddy" off sick, when you damn well know what it's like to be sick. God damn............

Matt
04-11-2012, 07:42 PM
No surprise here, junkies and crackheads are the ultimate huslters, con-artists, and thieves.

The worst I've done is maybe sell a stash that wasn't the biggest in the world but otherwise I hate getting ripped off so do unto others, you know? I know is a guy who is a real douche, before he would short people on weight but the last couple times I saw him he wasn't even selling dope. Fucker sold me brown sugar the first time and I didn't notice till later. I wasn't in need this time, just bought one to have it so I didn't get pissed. Next time I saw him I reluctantly called him since I couldn't get to anyone else and this time I WAS sick and I made sure to check it first and of course it was candy or something, so I told him 'fuck you, I dont want this.' He called me later trying to amend that one but fuck that.

It's one thing to get shorted on weight, at least you can still get well or whatever but getting sold something that isn't even what you need is fucked up and people who do that shit are assholes.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm glad you aren't my friend. How do you treat people you don't like?

INDEED
I am so fucking glad I do NOT know you
Nor
would ever accept anyone into me life such as you.

Me ?
never could do
I would have given that to him/her for free if i had your means too
the fact you even start a thread seem as though you almost PROUD
not looking for redemption nor a stamp of validity from others here

SEE the huge DIFFERENCE between you and me?

chemboy7
04-11-2012, 07:46 PM
There is always the option of manning up and making it right with him. Your friend would probably have a lot more respect for you if you just told him you kinda shorted him and toss him some more dope. Anyways, I've found you usually end up better off with someone hooking them up than shorting them... either way you go it tends to come back to you later on.

I'm not a fan of fucking anyone over, but IMO it's much worse taking advantage of a fellow junky that needs to get right. It really adds to the scumbag factor. I mean who hasn't been sick and got burned before? Knowing how ugly this game can be, we'd all be doing better off being compassionate to one another and sticking together than fucking each other over. Just my two cents.

Snoops
04-11-2012, 07:50 PM
I would wonder what the fuckin real deal was with you if you werent tryin to hustle and/or middle me...... Its the dope game baby.

flowergirl
04-11-2012, 08:02 PM
With friends like you...

I hope the favor is returned the next time you're hurting.

Fucking dildo.

SHELLEY
04-11-2012, 08:06 PM
i got an almost-brand-new, just-paid-off SUV for 2g of fire heroin
she was 2 days into a rough h kick, no cash of course
i brought over some rock and broke her off some of that
then started just smoking the rest in front of her
then i set up a shot of h for myself, and the bargaining began until i was holding her keys
i drove away with the truck and the SIGNED TITLE
for two hundred bucks worth of 'ron and thirty bucks worth of crack

she was a total bitch tho

the difference between a thief and a hustler
is that a thief will rip you off without your knowledge
and a hustler makes you hand over your shit with a smile on your face
i'm sorry, but if both parties agree to a business exchange it's not a ripoff
no matter how fiending one party may be

Frenchy0707
04-11-2012, 08:19 PM
yeah, I had a similar situation. I had a guy drive up in his 4 year old Ford Explorer, proceed to empty his wife and three kids and wanted to trade me the vehicle title for 25 80 oc's. But, I walked away, no stomach for shit like that. Not cool in my opinion.

Matt
04-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Haha nice one Shelly. I've always wondered if people have gotten desperate enough to just say fuck it and barter their vehicle. I wonder if I could have ever had that thought. Drugs.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-11-2012, 08:36 PM
i got an almost-brand-new, just-paid-off SUV for 2g of fire heroin
she was 2 days into a rough h kick, no cash of course
i brought over some rock and broke her off some of that
then started just smoking the rest in front of her
then i set up a shot of h for myself, and the bargaining began until i was holding her keys
i drove away with the truck and the SIGNED TITLE
for two hundred bucks worth of 'ron and thirty bucks worth of crack

she was a total bitch tho

the difference between a thief and a hustler
is that a thief will rip you off without your knowledge
and a hustler makes you hand over your shit with a smile on your face
i'm sorry, but if both parties agree to a business exchange it's not a ripoff
no matter how fiending one party may be

Hey me Little Cupcake of JOYFUL LOVE
well of course if she a TOTAL bitch thou.......
RIP her throat out TOO

ah is there not more to thee story thou???
you are NOT driving SAID vehicle any longer
CORRECT?

pesky little things such as crashing blazing inferno or some such shit

still <3 cupcake

flowergirl
04-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Shelley, there's a reason signed contracts aren't binding when entered into under impairment. I still think you suck for that, by the way. And not so much that you did it, but that you are/were quite proud of it. Doesn't always take a whole lot to get over on a sick as fuck addict... not exactly a feat of your mental prowess, dude.

SeVeN
04-11-2012, 08:39 PM
A product is worth what someone is willing to pay. If buddy thinks an iPhone is worth some dope, then a iPhone is worth some dope.

And when the day comes the only thing he can do is take your life, then your life is worth that dope....

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-11-2012, 09:09 PM
And when the day comes the only thing he can do is take your life, then your life is worth that dope....

EXACTLY AND BRILLIANT
it not like there is a level playing field here
where one can chose walmart-kmart-walgreens ..etc

and when you reach down and no longer have nothing left to give
many have nothing to lose
and
don't kid yourself thinking that this doesn't happen.
IT happens a fuckton of times.
resentment factor is huge

jdub
04-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah I've done it, not terribly proud of it but it is what it is. Not to friends but to junkies who didn't have their own connects. You all act so high and mighty cause dude was trying to get paid for committing a felony. The OP's location is Chicago, so "his buddy" could have probably gone and tried to trade it to the d-boys himself. He might have gotten more/better heroin or he might have gotten robbed and caught a beating.

I don't even know why you (OP) called it "taking advantage"? To me the thread title is more like "Have you ever traded dope for some other type of merchandise?" It's a fucking ipod who gives a fuck? Most junkies I know are glad when their dealer takes merch. Saves having to find/deal with a pawn shop/ fence right?

Count Zero
04-11-2012, 09:19 PM
A product is worth what someone is willing to pay. If buddy thinks an iPhone is worth some dope, then a iPhone is worth some dope.

Well, there's different ways of looking at it. I tend toward the if you're ripping off your (sick) buddy then your product (yourself as a human being) ain't worth a piece of shit position, even if you do get his iPhone. The whole idea makes me sick.

x31966
04-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Every circumstance is different. Like SHELLEY said, that chic was a total bitch.. so maybe she deserved it??

I myself would have taken the ipod as collateral and had him pay me back + some for the "loan". AND if he didn't pay me back in a certain amount of time, I would keep the ipod. Simple as that.

Opiophelia
04-11-2012, 09:29 PM
When I first started using and didnt know anything at all about heroin or the pricing of it the person that got me started on the shit took advantage of me and my friends big time. He would sell us $20 bags for $60 until one day we found out. fucking asshole. But, I must admit, I'm an asshole too. At the start of my addiction when I lost all conscience and inhibition I fucked a lot of people over in the name of getting high. I met these kids (they were like 16) that lived in the rich suburbs of Dallas... they had no idea where to find dope and I did. So I'd cop for them and do the same thing the person that got me addicted did to me- charge them double. Eventually I fessed up and tried to make it right. But I definitely fucked them over for a lot of money.

The point I'm trying to make is- we all have done things we probably aren't proud of. This addiction of ours can lead to really shitty decisions. The only thing you can do is try to make it right and not continue in your asshattery.

Baroness
04-11-2012, 09:30 PM
It's almost more bothersome that he's proud of being an asshat.

We've all done sketchy shit in the pursuit of happiness. But damn, I've never been proud of it.

TheTalkingAsshole
04-11-2012, 09:33 PM
i skipped reading the rest of this thread because the OP is obviously asking for an ass-whooping
probably will go bac and read it for teh lulz in a minute
after saying that sometimes my dope sickness means more than other peoples dope sickness
someetimes things are 10, other 12, and sometimes even 20, just the nature of reality....lol

im not really in any mood to be positive about "other addicts"
since i just invited three into my home, gave them each free MDMA(and a place to shoot, and clean rigs)
before going out and getting some dillies, which i also shared with them
but of course as theyre trying to go, i check my stash, and lo and behold, half a dilly and my mescaline was missing
i stated that fact out loud, and the first thing i hear is
"i didnt take anything man i swear" "yeah me too"
not that i accused them, or even said it like i was accusing them, just simply stated it
of course they made a big production like they were looking for it, asking me where it was possibly, what i did with it
after i told them i put it in my fucking stash and left it there, they pretty much shut up and stopped looking
and left about 2 minutes later

fuck other people, they werent sick when they came here, they had their own money to buy molly, dilly
but i decided i wanted to do something nice for some people who could probably use a break and a few extra bucks
and how am I rewarded for that?

fuck other JUNKIES
i have friends that use, but it is impossible for a junky to have a real, meaningful relationship that somehow DOESNT center around drug use

SHELLEY
04-11-2012, 09:58 PM

yep, "value" often doesn't have too much to do with monetary cost (see: pharmaceuticals)

and yeah GnD i crashed the fucking shit outta that truck
but insurance and some quick moves got me the navigator, which i now can't afford to drive
so i might be in a mommy sedan yet!

--- auto merge ---

I don't even know why you (OP) called it "taking advantage"? To me the thread title is more like "Have you ever traded dope for some other type of merchandise?" It's a fucking ipod who gives a fuck? Most junkies I know are glad when their dealer takes merch. Saves having to find/deal with a pawn shop/ fence right?

ya i've traded my phone/ipad/laptop for dope and received such things in exchange for dope
i don't really see the bfd
that one time with the first ipad, it was totally worth a $140 of rock to me right then and there

SHELLEY
04-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Shit, most the time that iPhone or Ipad or iProduct is stolen anyways .......

i bought mine new- still was worth the rock
i did end up replacing it tho, or i wouldn't be online now
as i carry a cheap burner phone and teh laptop is still gone...

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Hey TalkingAsshole
I'm digging your new signature- thank you

If you do approach most everything with Not Trusting first
you will find that one special person be it 1 Out of 100
that you can and will be able to trust with EVERYTHING

ME.....
I'd say I have several people in me life that I can total trust with Me Life
It feel Very,very good and very very lucky and PROUD of them
they know who they are here <3

Michael.
04-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I once swapped someone the third rinse of my spoon dregs for his first born. All was going real smooth but when I went to collect, the lady somehow knew my real name which broke the deal.

Honestly though OP, if you're not lying, you're not someone I'd like to have as a friend. But I'm sure you realised that. What an entrepreneur. Perhaps you should look into becoming a slum lord, seems you would suit the job description.

opi8
04-11-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm honestly surprised how many people are putting the OP on blast for this...I mean ya its a dick move, but I know I've taken advantage in situations like that before, and myself been taken advantage of (financially) when desperate&sick. It's all in the game, right?

Not much different than giving my buddy $10 for 3 8mg dilaudid because he didnt know any better, or selling my last roxi for $45 when I wanted to do it and my boy was so desperate that he offered me way more than what it was worth. Rocky said it- "the worlds not all sunshine and rainbows"

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-11-2012, 10:45 PM
yep, "value" often doesn't have too much to do with monetary cost (see: pharmaceuticals)

and yeah GnD i crashed the fucking shit outta that truck
but insurance and some quick moves got me the navigator, which i now can't afford to drive
so i might be in a mommy sedan yet![COLOR=blue]

Hey Cupcake
I bet GnD has crashed the fuck out off more cars than you ever did ( OR WILL)
of course that was back in my DRUNK driving days,
I am very lucky to be alive
actaully the really no fucking I should still be alive
but alas I am and I drink NO MORE

and Honestly it was rather silly
WHO the fuck needs a brand new Porsche 911 at age 27
(thanks columbia)

NOTHING wrong with drive a Mommy Sedan
YOU are a MOMMY correct
NOT a bad either I say

ah Insurance and SHELLEY??? ..... *speechless*

radioactive_man
04-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I once traded a buddy three 10mg hydro-codones(sp?) for an old school record player. I felt bad about doing it, but now that I look back on it, it was a fair trade. Seriously though, if you can't count on your friends when hurting, then come on man, what the fuck?

Three-fold, karma, and all that shit bruh.

"I bake my bread, I brew my beer and soon the ole king's son I'll claim, because no one nows douche-bag is my name!"

fauxflavored
04-11-2012, 11:02 PM
if my friend was hurting and i had 35 bags of fire on top of however much "mediocre" you have/had, i'd probably just throw him something. whats .2 out of that?
the least you could have done is swapped some of the fire.

there really are no friends in the dope game.

comatose
04-11-2012, 11:44 PM
I used to be a middle man and I took serious advantage of one customer. He didn't have a scale and never had used one on dope before, so the $200 "grams" I sold him were more like 0.5-0.6. He wasn't physically dependent so I felt OK doing it to him. He would call me once every 5-6 days for a "gram" and I would take around 0.4-0.5 out as well as $50.

In the end he is the one that won though. While I dropped out of college with a 3.5gpa in mechanical engineering at one of the best colleges in the country, I sacrificied my career for drugs and alcohol. He graduated last year and is making $70,000 a year, and that is just a starting salary. He only snorted and is the only person I know who was able to chip for multiple years and give it up completely with no problem.

Fat Pie
04-11-2012, 11:45 PM
It's all in the game, right?

GABOS.

I still wouldn't feel right about it though.

And I've never known any other addicts, so I miss out on a lot of these dilemmas.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-11-2012, 11:46 PM
I once swapped someone the third rinse of my spoon dregs for his first born. All was going real smooth but when I went to collect, the lady somehow knew my real name which broke the deal.

Honestly though OP, if you're not lying, you're not someone I'd like to have as a friend. But I'm sure you realised that. What an entrepreneur. Perhaps you should look into becoming a slum lord, seems you would suit the job description.

Michael I just wanted to acknowledge this is seriously some pretty funny shit
I out rep for thee day otherwise I'd send one your way.

yeah I kind have to wonder we tend to see a thread exactly like this'
be it a different scenirio and an OP out of NOFUCKING WHERE
pops up makes a thread and ducks thee fuck out
making sure we know he did have FIRE dope
but still worst he trades shit dope for thee Ipodfuckingtheeworldphone
and
ASK SHOUD I FEEL BAD???
AH dude
are you THAT out of touch with your own self conciseness
you have no idea how it is you should feel
or
are you just sticking a branch up the hornet NEST and running the fuck away
that why THE OP on BLAST
he doesn't even stick around to claim his own shit
be it full of shit????

THIS is how I know the history of Shelley truck so well
we been through about ten threads like this HEY?
;)

sfgiant
04-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Who is the real dope fiend here -- Someone sick and desperate & turning to a "buddy" for help, willing to trade an iPod for some get-right; or someone with 35 bags of killer dope & 4 bags of mediocre dope, keeping the good for himself and trading the crap with a so-called "buddy" for said iPod.

It's not that he pulled a fast one & came up on a one-sided trade, but the fact OP calls this guy his buddy and being selfish enough to not even hook up even just one bag of the good is what made me think you're the dope fiend in this story.

I bet you smiled in his face when it went down. Can't stand two-faced people, not saying you are but the story gives me that impression

edit: For the record I'm obviously no angel when it comes to the dope game, I've pulled some fast ones on people that I don't know--But I've never done my buddies wrong, especially if they're hurting. Could care less what someone does to a stranger or someone they just met, that's a come up & part of the game, if you don't someone else will etc, but doing that to a person that you yourself call a buddy just isn't cool IMO. Not really knockin' the OP -- Get it how you live and live how you get it -- I'm just sharing what's on my mind

one day you may find yourself in a position where you gotta turn to him for some help & I know you'd be pissed off if he did you wrong. That's why I try to take care of & keep things on the straight & narrow with buddies within my circle. Strangers are fair game for hustles but me personally I keep friends out of that!

iriewon
04-12-2012, 12:07 AM
pretty much what everyone else has said...if this was your actual FRIEND you shoulda got dude off for free if he wanted some on the front then hold his ipod as collateral for a few bags or w/e that way both parties are covered. def dont need friends like that damn...couldnt even hook dude up with 1/2 and 1/2? 2 good bags 2 bad ones? i mean you did have 35 good ones shit for that kinda deal you should have given him all fire!! you're making out anyways! idk w/e...

have i come up...yeah quite a few times. never with a friend tho...i treat my friends very well as long as they do the same. you get what you give with me. the times it has happened it was when someone got something that they ended up not being able to cover the cost of later on for w/e reason so payment of some other kind was made and since it wasnt $$$$ bills it would always be worth quite a bit more than the original amount owed for the hassle/inconvience. thats just business. got a bunch of gold, diamonds, a 05 gran marquis 1 owner old lady with only 28k on it that shit sweet, a bottle of 170 something oc80s and a bunch of fent lolis once, and a bunch of other random shit...but it pretty much always has to be paid in gold or something with an engine/wheels or something i can pawn with ease that isnt hot.

sfgiant
04-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Can't go wrong with gold baby!

Matt
04-12-2012, 01:43 AM
Shit, most the time that iPhone or Ipad or iProduct is stolen anyways .......

One time I got out of my car when I drove up to my grandmas at her house in one of the upscale parts of the outer-city and found a new black iPod Nano just sitting there on the ground along the gutter. I was gonna keep it for more tunes in my car but traded it for two O.C.80's straight-up shortly thereafter.

struggler
04-12-2012, 01:57 AM
you're a asshole

happy daze
04-12-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm with Chemboy, you can always make it right. Next time you see YOUR BUDDY, throw him a few to make up the difference.

Seeing the look on his face when you do this, may not be quite as nice as dope makes you feel, but it's a right nice feeling, sure enough.

(don't worry, you won't turn into a stupid sap giving away all your drugs, dancing through the flowers like a fool...you'll just be a man with a friend.)

sigprn
04-12-2012, 02:41 AM
No i wouldn't have done this to a friend

duck
04-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Shelley -- do you mean that she signed the title and you drove off?

--- auto merge ---

Also, friend is one thing. But, as a drug dealer, it makes sense to charge as much as possible for a product and still be able to sell. If they can get it elsewhere, they should do that...but if they can't, get your moneys.

However, you also need to take into account how long you want to keep this customer; i.e., you don't wanna crush someone on prices and them have their life get unmanageable financially and you lose them completely...better to get a strong price for a long time most of the time, imo.

SHELLEY
04-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Shelley -- do you mean that she signed the title and you drove off?[COLOR="blue"]

yes

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Shelley -- do you mean that she signed the title and you drove off.

OH YES
See this is why she is 'Me Little Cupcake of Joyful Love'
I'd rather have Shelley covering my BACK
Than (10) ten soldiers Strong
She did put some major milage on that Nag. too IIRC

Cupcake you did at least leave her with a can of Spam thou
CORRECT?
did she not have anything of value in between the can of spam or the Ride?
say a Microwave or house cleaning products
a vacuum or 2
<3

SuperJunky
04-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I've read this whole fucking thing (rare for me these days), and I'll be damned if at least a 1/2 dozen of you make me sick. The first few months of buying dope I was getting charged double (sadly, it was still a better deal than any other option, other than stealing their hook up, which I didn't, they called me) for bags, which I wouldn't have even minded if I didn't have to hook the asshole up to. I never got more than a hook up when I played middle man, and I only asked if I didn't have my own cash. This often didn't even cover my gas money, or the two hours I spent driving in circles waiting for my dealer to get out of bed. I LOST money just about every time I played middleman.

Thank god I had a dealer that considered me a friend of sorts, he would always front me shit if I was really hurting, because he was an addict too, and new what it was like to really be hurting. Don't get me wrong, he was a business man, he would just rather loose some cash here and there and keep me as a customer.

Benz
04-12-2012, 09:42 AM
I would wonder what the fuckin real deal was with you if you werent tryin to hustle and/or middle me...... Its the dope game baby.

Aye, people middle for a bit of gear. A FAIR commission, just like any other business but this is outright taking the piss. Abusing someone's deperation to get well by taking something of much more value than the dope was worth.

It's bad form, at least where I am. People who pull strokes like this rapidly develop a deserved reputation for being a piss taker.

Like GnD posted, why did you even start this thread? You obviously haven't lurked the boards at all. The boot will almost certainly be on the other foot one day.

It's shit like this that gives us a bad name.

Benz

OpiateGuy
04-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Haha great replies people. Let me clarify a couple things in the thread. When I say friend I mean dope buddy. Not a true down right friend. And also, he doesn't have a physical addiction (he gets drug tested so he has to take breaks all the time, can't do it enough to form a habit), so he wasn't hurting, just fiending. Second, Shelly, he did leave with a smile on his face.

And I've come to the conclusion I have 0 reason to feel bad for this. I'm high as hell off these fire blows that I saved for myself and loving my new ipod touch.

dizzle
04-12-2012, 09:47 AM
What I think is fucked, is OP said he just copped 35 fucking bags and yet he still nickel and dimed his "friend" over 4 blows for an ipod.

Fucking Bullshit. I hope I run into you Opiate Guy, on the streets of the Chi, so I can sell you baking soda...........

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Haha great replies people

And I've come to the conclusion I have 0 reason to feel bad for this. I'm high as hell off these fire blows that I saved for myself and loving my new ipod touch.

Yup true to form
here comes that old stick in the nest again
someday when someone takes that stick out off the nest
and SHOVES that stick right up your ass

You will realize that is reason #1
high as hell or not
'OUCH

ausativa
04-12-2012, 10:39 AM
ive only been taken advantage of by a "dope fiend".

Junkette
04-12-2012, 10:40 AM
This post is why you never on your worst fucking day buy dope from a junkie.

So funny that the other day I was rolling with my 70year old buddy for real, to his k4 connection and the whole time the only thing we talked about is how his son is always getting ripped off because he buys from fiends.

If they aren't African american, mexican or puerto rican I'm not buying shit unless I have a scale on hand.

Fucking A, I've gladly put 300 in the pocket of a 15year old dboy than 50 in the pocket of any junkie fuck I know.

Doublewire
04-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Haha great replies people. Let me clarify a couple things in the thread. When I say friend I mean dope buddy. Not a true down right friend. And also, he doesn't have a physical addiction (he gets drug tested so he has to take breaks all the time, can't do it enough to form a habit), so he wasn't hurting, just fiending. Second, Shelly, he did leave with a smile on his face.

When you're done not feeling, I hope the withdrawals are good and acute.

flowergirl
04-12-2012, 11:14 AM

Let me check... Yep, still a dildo. There's a HUGE difference between getting over on someone and feeling some guilt about it, and getting over on someone and actually thinking you're The King Shit. You've done the latter, and in my opinion, you're a scumbag for it. But hey, don't mind me. I wouldn't spend spend too much time pondering morals and right from wrong in a case like this if I were you, though. You might not like what you come up with if you actually have the balls to be dead honest with yourself.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Let me check... Yep, still a dildo. .

Hey F.G.
I don't know that I call him a dildo
does not a dildo have some pleasure factor to it?
tis rather a compliment to him
He is just a straight up ASSHOLE
Which goes back to POST #2

flowergirl
04-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Hey F.G.
I don't know that I call him a dildo
does not a dildo have some pleasure factor to it?
tis rather a compliment to him
He is just a straight up ASSHOLE
Which goes back to POST #2

Fine, dude. A nasty dildo. With barbs. And dried up excrement crusted all over. See? That's just too much. "Dildo" just cuts right to the chase. It's also not used in everyday vocabulary enough for my liking. Work with me, man! Also, some may say "asshole" connotates pleasure. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM, however. ;-)

Fat Pie
04-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Also, some may say "asshole" connotates pleasure. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM, however. ;-)

You don't know what you're missing.

flowergirl
04-12-2012, 12:01 PM
You don't know what you're missing.

Oh, but I DO know. I wouldn't knock what I haven't tried. I'm all set with the butt stuff. ;-)

Fat Pie
04-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Oh, but I DO know. I wouldn't knock what I haven't tried. I'm all set with the butt stuff. ;-)

Fair enough. Spice of life et. al.

I wonder what the sex toys think of us.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Fine, dude. A nasty dildo. With barbs. And dried up excrement crusted all over. See? That's just too much. "Dildo" just cuts right to the chase. It's also not used in everyday vocabulary enough for my liking. Work with me, man! Also, some may say "asshole" connotates pleasure. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM, however. ;-)

Hey Dudette,
I'm not of of them either TOO , two
SO-this is actually a case of selective words and phrasing?
yeah being that I am maintaining on Lope, anti- poop meds,
I dont even like thinking about an assholes,

However speaking of things coming around full circle
bear with me for a moment....'K?
along time ago I found a stray cat, of course lover of anything cat I had to keep.
Being this stray cat did shed me arms bloody when I first clutched up in mid winter,I wanted to call it Little cunt.
Of course my girlfriend at the time REFUSED that name request
we end up calling the the cat - CUPCAKE
NOW
ah 15-20 years later,
LOOK who is is me little CUPCAKE in this thread
again it a case of selective words and phrases

Funny how real life does works like that, huh?
never would I have thought......
:)

Shanellie
04-12-2012, 12:48 PM
OP you are a total douche. I guess some people are just..... Bad. You sound like a sociopath aka opportunistic fuck with no conscience. I wish your bad karma back upon you tenfold and hope to never cross your path. it's really not what you did that's so horrible- it was a dick move and all... But it's more your attitude about it that's so gross.

Der Alte Krieger
04-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Anyone else made a lot of money playing off the desperation of a junkie?

Yeah, I'd like to know that, too, so I can put them on "ignore" with OpiateGuy.

Maybe we could just get a list of amoral assholes and people to dodge.

feral eyes
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
personally if im holding fat like that, ill get a real friend off sick for FREE. because they're are my FRIEND, and its nice to have a content, not withdrawling fellow human being to share being loaded with. i mean i love to use by myself and nod off to music at night, but i also still like socializing. and i like dope. hence liking to do some good dope with my friends. this of course only applies to people i can reasonably assume would do the same for me, and yes many of my friends will return that sort of favor and have many times. i'm not going to get on some hippy bullshit, but seriously you're going to be in a pinch one time and it might be nice to have a favor to call in. sure beats risking arrest trying to get some cash up to be able to call a friend and say hey man any chance you could kick down a shot?

the only even close to comparable thing i can think off that ive done is make a friend who was running for me give me his connect. i mean we both had our own spots, but his guy had some fire shit and it was call and meet in philly not open air so it didnt matter than i knew the neighborhood and he always claimed the guy was weird about new people and new id rather spend with him than on the block because it was so damn good. and of course hed want a bag for going out there. I never really minded because honestly the shit was so flame that paying like 50 and ending up with 4 would leave me higher than 5 of mostly anything else of the block in kensington at the time. but yea one time he was sick and i said well lets go guy but this time im getting introduced and the number. and he started in with the oh but he doesnt like new people blah blah, and i just told him well you're going to vouch for me and get him to want to me this new person, or im going to go elsewhere and do my shit alone :) needless to say the guy suddenly came around to the idea of a new customer...

--- auto merge ---

oh and just for clarification i am not proclaiming to be a saint by any means. i just mean that i do not agree with taking advantage of another users desperation. if we dont have each others backs who will? there are many other people and entities out there more than deserving of being swindled. like an enourmous faceless multi-national corporation. play out a rich yuppie, or steal from home depot. don't rip off a dopesick junkie.

clinton
04-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Troll much

Disconnect
04-12-2012, 02:45 PM
OP, please tell me that you were on some good shit when you made this thread.
tell me you didn't sit & think to yourself "going to a forum for dope fiends
and writing about ripping off dope fiends is totally an awesome idea.
I am going to put this plan into action immediately."
the plan to tell us is nearly as heinous as the deed.

poppy
04-12-2012, 03:34 PM
You could have strapped him some of the good dope until he had some money to pay for it and kept the Ipod as security then returned it when he paid you. That's what I'd have done.

nick
04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
It's pretty simple really Opiateguy-give your "friend"/"dope buddy" his phone back and let him pay you when he can or live with the knowledge that you're a total creep.

Guess it's a question of if you value yourself.

EDIT,I have problems believing this thread is serious.Even in this day and age,folks aren't this dumb.

danny
04-12-2012, 04:22 PM
all this shit about 'the game' and 'hustling'...all null and void when the o/p used the word 'friend'. if youll fuck a sick friend, youre a scumbag, simple as, i dont hold all this 'charge it to the game' bollocks, sure if its someone youve never met before or someone whos cunted you off, but if that geezer looks at you like youre a mate, and you done that to him, youre a waste of skin...

one of my good mates had a streak in him like that, and even so he used to let me guinea pig his dope when he was juggling, neither of us would see the other one sick - tell you what, this might help you in future...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/friend?s=t

if not, how about this?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cunt?s=t

Doublewire
04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
EDIT,I have problems believing this thread is serious.Even in this day and age,folks aren't this dumb.
It definitely wasn't serious. He still is that dumb, or heartless I guess, but it's more like...

Troll much

mainline
04-12-2012, 05:41 PM
All I know, is that for me, reputation is EVERYTHING.

JUNKYJAY
04-12-2012, 06:02 PM
To the OP I can see where you are coming from. You are saying hey I tryed to offer so little and make it so not worth it to him so he wouldnt do it and he did so its his fault. He isnt a junkbox and didnt "Need" it wanted it. I still think it doesnt look good on you and karma is a Bitch!

Baroness
04-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Let me check... Yep, still a dildo. There's a HUGE difference between getting over on someone and feeling some guilt about it, and getting over on someone and actually thinking you're The King Shit. You've done the latter, and in my opinion, you're a scumbag for it. But hey, don't mind me. I wouldn't spend spend too much time pondering morals and right from wrong in a case like this if I were you, though. You might not like what you come up with if you actually have the balls to be dead honest with yourself.

+1 ^^^

Except calling this jackwad a dildo gives dildos a bad name.

Michael.
04-12-2012, 07:29 PM
It's not that crazy. My friend, who has since taken his life, once swapped his colour ipod, back when they were the newest thing out for 100mgs of morphine.

OpanaKing
04-12-2012, 07:49 PM
So the moral of the story is dope is worth what your willing to spend. What goes around comes around. And you can count on one hand how many people you can trust with your life.

Look I can see if someone is pinching a little off the top for themselves. That's one thing. But to the guy that said he was selling half grams as grams, that's fucked up. I do believe in Karma and choose to stay away from anyone I think might be shady. It's not worth dealing with people like that. Especially if your money means anything to you. If I didn't have a connect in a new area I wouldn't get desperate and start freaking out, that's exactly how you get fucked over. You just gotta roll with it and take it as a sign and maybe go do something else for awhile.

Stealing from someones stash in there house is just plain fucked up. Sure i've taken a pill or two before who hasn't. It can be temping but it's not good karma and you wouldn't want someone doing that to you.

I've gotten some yayo and wanted a taste for my self so I took a few points then put baking soda. It's funny how drugs get stepped on the more hands they pass through, everyone want's to get a little and by the time it gets down to the street level it's half as potent as it originally was.

Desperation can cause people to do crazy shit that they wouldn't normally do. Just to get rid of that sickness and have that feeling of euphoria and bliss. Sort of blocks out any regret or feeling bad you would normally have. The best thing to take from this thread is to not be desperate, that's always when wack shit happens. I know it's easier said then done and when your sick it's easy to get that way, take it as a sign to quit if you feel that desperate. Usually it's the younger crowd that gets crazy and as we get older and wiser we chill out.

SHELLEY
04-12-2012, 08:08 PM
the high fucking mindedness of some of you is astonishing
have none of you goddamn junkies ever found yoruself in a situation
where you value dope more than you value a fucking ipod?
OP was talking about a music player, not someones car or food stamp card for his kid- a fucking IPOD
personally i think it'd be more of a dick move to be like "naw, i don't want your ipod, i'd rather have the dope"
let's say you were dopesick, broke, and holding a music player in front of your connect/dope buddy who was holding
which would you rather have- dope? or the ipod? which would you VALUE more? which is worth more to you?
for a bunch of fucking junkies you sure don't know the meaning of the wrd "value"
OPs buddy should have been grateful that he took the merch- dude didn't fucking have to

i'd never, ever, do it to a friend tho (short list of motherfuckers)
i might take their merch for dope if it was offered, but i'd give it back the nextday :)
one of my closestfriends once got some cash together for her kids daycare but had no more
and when i was fixing myself up that night, offered to buy a bag off me, i said no
finally gave me thirty bucks (of the cash she NEEDED) for one fucking dime bag
next morning she found the thirty bucks back on her damn pillow though
like i was gonna charge a friend thirty bucks of her daycare money for a bag of damn dope
i'd have done it ten times to a not-friend though

--- auto merge ---

You sound like a sociopath aka opportunistic fuck with no conscience.

sociopath!!!!! IT WAS A FUCKING MUSIC PLAYER!!!!!

njd0pe
04-12-2012, 08:14 PM
No, would you like to be taken advantage of? After I read this, I decided I wouldn't want to have you as a "friend."

Michael.
04-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Shelley, I don't think people are pissed he did the swap. People are annoyed he burned his friend so hard on the deal. Claiming to have given him the rubbish gear when he had some nicer stuff lined up for himself.

SHELLEY
04-12-2012, 08:19 PM
in my city there is a 24c/gallon difference between the gas station right next to the interstate and the one further south on US1
it's feeding on the desperation of people who forgot to get gas and are riding off the ramp on fumes by ripping them off
or maybe the people who stop at that more expensive gas station feel the convenience and location makes it worth the extra money
hmmmmmmm

opi8
04-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Thats what I'm saying shelley..some self-rightcheous motherfuckers on here

Would I have given a TRUE friend the shittier dope? No. But I have only one person I get high with that I consider a real friend. My "dope friends" arent my friends at all really and everybody is only lookin out for themselves.

I agree that it was a dick move but fuck man its the dope game for christs sake. I dont feel good after fucking people over but I'm not gonna pretend that I've never done some grimy shit. I can understand the CP crowd on here acting all holier-than-thou because their dealer is a Dr and they pick up their monthly fix from the pharmacy for $2 but this is a website for junkies...and personally I've fucked over my "dope buddies" plenty of times, not proud of it though...

moniker
04-12-2012, 08:23 PM
My own brother and my best friend got me into dope in the first place and ripped me off every time for years until I finally managed to get a hookup of my own. Since I had no one else to go to, they managed to jack my price all the way up to $250/bun AND tax me a bag to boot for *months*! It got to the point where I thought I was getting a deal from some of the first (other) people I went to who'd sell me ten bags for $160. Now, though, I won't spend more than $120 a bun and usually $15 a single unless it's fire.

I've been fucked so long, for so much, so many times, that I make it a personal crusade to treat other people the way I'd want to be treated when I'm in a position to help others out. I proudly refuse to overcharge, pinch, stomp, or cherry pick for fatter bags. If I've got a couple bags out on the front, I feel bad asking $20/per instead of $15 but I do that because I consider it fair for putting me in a position where I have to collect.

I've traded all sorts of shit in lopsided deals and walked away with a smile on my face because I managed to get what I needed to get straight/high. I didn't feel like I was getting fucked over even though I knew I was, because I made the conscious decision to agree to the trade or propose it in the first place.

That said, it doesn't make it OK to do that to someone, friend or otherwise. It's a dick move to take advantage of someone like that. I hope you walk a mile in your "friend's" shoes real soon, OP.

SHELLEY
04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Shelley, I don't think people are pissed he did the swap. People are annoyed he burned his friend so hard on the deal. Claiming to have given him the rubbish gear when he had some nicer stuff lined up for himself.

what "friend" doesn't know won't hurt him
he couldn't have been a friend tho... people don't treat friends that way
he must have meant custie or dope buddy or acquaintance

SeVeN
04-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Yes We all understand the economics lesson. Really...we do.

Its more about the asshole aspect of it than it is the market.

The people who pay more for the gas are just as much idiot/asses as the guy who pawned off his electronics for the dope. Sure I get that. It still doesnt make taking advantage of people okay tho.

--- auto merge ---

Moniker's last line pretty much sums it up (he beat me too it_)

njd0pe
04-12-2012, 08:33 PM
why was my post deleted?

Michael.
04-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Well if it's not a proper friend and just some dope acquaintance I guess I understand that and might even do similar. There's so many shades of friendship. There's acquaintances and then there's dope acquaintances and then there's the latter that you actually become really close with eventually.

Though I remember one dirty deal I did on some kids from around the way: I swapped this young guy, who was stealing stuff from his parents house, pills. Should I of rewarded his theft? probably not, but I wasn't going to let the next guy get the deal either. I once swapped him 10mgs of oxycontin for an aged bottle of canadian club whiskey. I can't remember how old exactly but it was nice.

jimmyfingers
04-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Back in my hard core days I ran with a rough crowd, you know, guys with nothing to lose, anything went. We all fucked over each other countless times but still hung out b/c we had already burned every bridge and tunnel.

The OP- stuff like that usually ends up happening to you later down the road when you are the rattlin junkie dying for a fix.

In business and life I try to live by a motto "do the fair thing for both parties" and ask yourself would you consider that a fair deal.

OpanaKing
04-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Well, yes ..... thats called micro economics, everything is worth what someone is willing to spend. A product is worth what someone will pay .... out here, a bag of weed costs $120usd ... where teh same bag costs $400usd across the country. Why? it's just community standard and what people are willing to pay.

If you feel you are being over charged on dope, then say no. None of this 'but I'm a junky and need to be treated differently' bullshit ..... glass of water was $100usd in gold mine towns in the 1870's ..... people paid it.

But to reiterate, never let a friend dangle - but a free market economy is just that.

I agree. You sort of reminded me about the mark up on weed. Even though its plentiful and good around here. It's going to get marked up so the person who grew it can make money.

Even if it cost them barely anything they can put it at full price. Rather then pass on the savings. So you could say the buyers drive up the price even. Well at least the ones that are willing to pay more.

flowergirl
04-12-2012, 09:55 PM
In case it hasn't ben mentioned 20 fucking times here, the difference is making a trade like that and FUCKING GLOATING about it. It's sick, it's wrong, and if you engage in shit like that, the large majority of people opining here find that behavior to be weak and a true reflection of one's character. If you don't get it, you don't get it. But to demean the opinions of those whose actions imply morality kinda makes you look like even more of a sleazy fuck. If that's who you want to be, have at it. At some point, treating people with decency might give you more satisfaction, believe it or not. I just hope the people who applaud this kind of slimy shit grow the fuck up. And quick.

It's just gross that real living humans find this acceptable. Just stay the fuck out of my neck of the woods. You wouldn't fare too well here.

x31966
04-12-2012, 10:14 PM
There's a happy medium. A happy place where you can benefit and the friend, dope buddy, or whatever benefits. And the world keeps on spinning. Treat people how you would want to be treated.

HydroApe
04-12-2012, 10:27 PM
I initially wanted to give the OP a certain benefit of the doubt so to speak.
However, the complete lack of remorse and the actual gloating just rubs me the wrong way.
So, I stick to my initial assessment: You, Guy, are a complete and utter Dick!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-13-2012, 01:53 AM
WOW- is it safe to come out yet , are we all crAAAAAzzy
a glass of water in 1870 @ $100 per glass? citation please and has fuck all to do with what?
see the main problem here is that ANYONE is actually believing this OP story in the first place

DO NOT ANYONE SEE THE SET UP OF THE CON in thee op story?
3 main steps of the con-
You have your 'MARK' then
the 'STORY OF IMPROBABILITY,
then thee 'STING'

He did do a good above average job on that CON'
it the 'story of improbability' that will make or break the 'CON'
thus going back to the use of selective words and phrases
The two main KEY WORDS used to elicit the highest emotional response which is desirable to override LOGICAL
IS
* FRIEND (s)
and
* FIEND or fiening

TAKE those words out of his story and replace them with Papa Bear and Mama Bear
and watch how fast his CON turns into a FAIRYTALE.
which I will stake me life on that fact this NEVER happened
sorry OP see I usually could charge money for this sort of 'dark underbelly of the world' first hand knowledge
BUTT...
I choose to GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE
and that feels good

Opiophelia
04-13-2012, 02:02 AM
I don't think he's a troll. I really think he pulled that dickhead move.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-13-2012, 02:54 AM

NAW, and I didn't say he was a TROLL I said he was a CON
there is a difference there to, and NO I wil NOT explain that cause micro-economics might come up again
and
I not saying that there are not people thatdo this ALL the time(the actual story), BUTT that is like their job
they would not feel ANY need or desire to come on a webiste of junkies and put out the 'JOB' on it
actually the oppisite ,it in the BEST interest NOT to.

WE , junkies are 'the marks'
and over the years here there have been a few actaullly really major con jobs done on us for months or years,
includiing a fake death/sucide put on here by the girl's boyfriend ( fuck i can't rember her name)
oh a few fake deaths sudicide Dboy Jake was another - those are in a different league though

he just trying to pretend he is SHELLEY
and yes Shelley is Shelley and did always do what she says , we are like -
POLAR OPPOSITES in everyfuckingthing
and she might not bail me out thee fuck of jail;
BUT if my back was truely up against the wall and there was something i could NOT take care meself]
She- I really believe would be there for me, and we actually never spoke IRL

WE Both have just spilled a lot of blood here over the years and
ODDLY-I don't know how happened, but I think of her as MY friend and I'D help her anyfuckingtime she need IT,
which is seldom iF ever
But only Shelley can do Shelley
THANK 'dog <3

SpaceChimp
04-13-2012, 04:30 AM
I've been the guy trading all his stuff for dope for pennies on the dollar. I've also been a theif and hustler. The theiving has resulted, at various times in : me getting kicked out of 3 houses (mom's for taking a gold coin and buying an ounce of coke with proceeds, dad's for taking $20 out of his wallet [first time ever takking cash from him, first time he said he ever counted it before bed to test me], and a friend of 20 years who let me stay at his house after first stint in rehab, who sold pot and had lots of cash around, and when I relapsed secretly began taking it, until getting caught red handed). Also, its gotten me arrested twice, one of those times attached to s 3 month sentence. And got my tires slashed and rear window smashed after shorting guy $20. And I've been robbed at knife-point on my 18th birthday, alone in a shitty hotel room.

So I think in a karmic sense, I've begun repaying my debts in both a literal way through the amends process, but also on a more universal or energetic level. My family and friends have all forgiven me, and whats more, they actually trust me now! Unless I'm middle-manning some actual deal, I always kick down a bit to my buddies for free if they are without.

Anyway, on the one hand I see where OP is coming from, since I used to come from same place and so have many of you, I am certain. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" or some shit like that. And why not? We're programmed on a pretty deep level to find best deal, and when we're an addict we live in that primal state for most of the time. But on a more advanced, and really, more human level, we know when we are fucking over our fellow man. And unless you're a sociopath/ psychopath, it feels pretty shitty, and we carry that shit around with us as it festers and makes us generally rotten people. So I don't do it anymore, not even shoplifting since, while I view it somewhat less morally wrong, once you do months behind bars for it you really think twice. And while technically OP didn't straight rip dude off (they did mutually agree to deal after all,) OP knew they were coming up on their friend and did it regardless. Does it feel good? Doesn't matter really; you'll end up paying for the rest somehow anyway, it always comes back around. Always.

doctor diesel
04-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Hey OP, ignore the hordes of moaning, self-righteous fuckers in this thread; in my book you did good. The boy done good.

I mean, who the hell are you all to jump on your high horses like this, eh? The boy knew full well it was 'wrong' before he started the thread, and that is why he started the thread. Duh!

You're all a bunch of do-gooders like these ones.....

...or rather, would-be do-gooders cos I doubt most of you would practise the vintage horse-shyte that you preach.

And I'll have you all know that I would do exactly the same thing as the OP did.

If I had any friends.

BTW, Mrs Flowergirl, on the subject of ass-poking, I was taught the following wise mantra at a very early age: "One up the bum, no harm done". Quite right too. Keep it loose like a goose and it'll all be over before you know it; nothing to worry about.

Doc

Doublewire
04-13-2012, 11:40 AM

He read everyone's responses, said

And you don't think he's a troll? I guess maybe Shelley made him feel right about it, but that post is clearly pretty much for the sole purpose of pissing people off. FGs last post is dead on– it's not about the actual trade. I'm sure lots of us here have pulled the wool over someone's eyes in a similar fashion, but how many of us started a thread just to gloat about it? And on an opiate-user's forum?

All of it screams troll to me...

chemboy7
04-13-2012, 12:54 PM
And I'll have you all know that I would do exactly the same thing as the OP did.

If I had any friends.

Sounds like a case of cause and effect to me Doc.

HydroApe
04-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Doc,
I have to assume everything you just posted is sarcasm. Right?
You are better than that.

Doublewire
04-13-2012, 01:03 PM
^ I think you can assume that about most of Doc's posts, at least IME ;)

doctor diesel
04-13-2012, 01:19 PM
How dare you all!

To hell with you.

Doc

ImChipperToday
04-13-2012, 01:55 PM
I would rep Shelley ten times over if I could.

Shelley, I hope to meet a bad bitch like yourself some day...

And +100 on the dude being a dope buddy, not a friend. Friends wouldn't do that to friends.

doctor diesel
04-13-2012, 02:08 PM
I would rep Shelley ten times over if I could.

Shelley, I hope to meet a bad bitch like yourself some day...

Now I want you to give a totally HONEST answer to this question: If such a meeting were arranged for you - not with someone LIKE Shelley, but with the inimitable Shell herself - would you actually go to it. HONEST answer.

I sure as hell wouldn't. The woman scares the Beeezus out of me. But she's great fun at arm's length (or at a very safe 5,000-mile distance in my case).

Doc

danny
04-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Not sexually, people. What I mean is, someone who you know is fiending for dope and has no way to get it so you charge them a ridiculous amount of some and then sell it to them?

For example, my buddy was fiending and was trying to trade me his new 4th generation ipod touch and i refused to give him any more than 4 blows (and they were mediocre at best). I had just copped 35 fire blows too so i could have given him some fire, but he agreed to taking 4 of the mediocre blows for the ipod so I traded him.

Should i feel bad? Anyone else made a lot of money playing off the desperation of a junkie?

just for anyone with reading comprehension issues...or maybe im the slow one and im getting 'buddy' confused as a synonym for 'friend'...

reddragon3668
04-13-2012, 02:57 PM
That is fucked up for sure. If my buddy was jonsing and I had the wherewithall to help him, you can damn sure beleive that I would have helped him out and settled with him later. I would have done anything in my power to keep him from selling something like that, knowing he'd really regret it later. If it were me, I'd beat you ass and take my phone back, as well as take your dope... just doesn't sit right with me.

thisisthehaunt
04-13-2012, 03:07 PM
just for anyone with reading comprehension issues...or maybe im the slow one and im getting 'buddy' confused as a synonym for 'friend'...

I have definitely had my down and out moments, but the worst I have done, to people I didn't really know, was sell them half bags or tell them they were 2 in 1s (lol..) so I could get half of everything they got. They weren't friends. That's the difference. I know first hand, from being around people that do it, stealing, robbing houses, robbing people, doing shady shit is a pretty common practice amongst dope fiends, I've never done any of these things, but I understand. This isn't the worst fucking horrible deed in the world, no, but the OP is a douche with bad character if he is not trolling and if the aforementioned conned individual was truly his "buddy".

However, I have traded my personal belongings (laptop, iPod, etc.) for dope to the dope man. Although it was good dope, and he didn't have 35 fire packs and sold me 4 shitty ones, he had a shit load of good ones and SOLD ME THE GOOD ONES, which is the least the OP could have done to a "buddy".

TheTalkingAsshole
04-13-2012, 03:09 PM
he's not your buddy, guy

lordtrey
04-13-2012, 03:26 PM
The OP said its not his friend just a dope "buddy" yet there are two pages of posts after that saying I would never do this to a friend. He clear it up... It is not his friend.

And since when is a used iPod touch worh more than $40ish anyway? Seems like the guy got his value of dope for his iPod to me. He didn't even have to hit the pawn shop. I am not saying the op is a stand up guy, he sounds like a dick, but who cares? I can't see why this crap has gone on like 30 posts after the op's "clarifying" second post. Seems like people just want to act like they are better than someone when we all know we have done this exact same shit.

Fat Pie
04-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Sounds more like a dope mark than a dope buddy (or are the two not mutually exclusive?).

ImChipperToday
04-13-2012, 03:46 PM
[/I]

Now I want you to give a totally HONEST answer to this question: If such a meeting were arranged for you - not with someone LIKE Shelley, but with the inimitable Shell herself - would you actually go to it. HONEST answer.

I sure as hell wouldn't. The woman scares the Beeezus out of me. But she's great fun at arm's length (or at a very safe 5,000-mile distance in my case).

Doc

Damn Doc, you got me there. But it's not the Shelley personality that scares me. It's the fact that her pic looks like she's put a few miles on her vaginacar. Read: she looks used up.

Yes, I value looks over personality, because if you aren't attractive, why would I need to talk to you and get to know you in the first place? No, but seriously, I wouldn't be with someone I wasn't attracted to, BUT Shelley has like the ideal personality of a woman for me. Smart as all hell, IS ALWAYS RIGHT, able to kick my ass, hell able to kill me! Seems like she would be a bitch/not take shit from total strangers. Shit my dick is hard now.

nick
04-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Thats what I'm saying shelley..some self-rightcheous motherfuckers on here

Would I have given a TRUE friend the shittier dope? No. But I have only one person I get high with that I consider a real friend. My "dope friends" arent my friends at all really and everybody is only lookin out for themselves.

I agree that it was a dick move but fuck man its the dope game for christs sake. I dont feel good after fucking people over but I'm not gonna pretend that I've never done some grimy shit. I can understand the CP crowd on here acting all holier-than-thou because their dealer is a Dr and they pick up their monthly fix from the pharmacy for $2 but this is a website for junkies...and personally I've fucked over my "dope buddies" plenty of times, not proud of it though...

I've done many bad things,but I regret them and these days I try and make amends by treating everyone(friends,dope buddies,cronies,weirdos........everyone) with a little kindness and respect.To say its "all in the game" is the ultimate in avoiding responsibility for ones actions.
As I said before,it all comes down to who and what you want to be.
If that makes me self righteous then I'm self righteous and you're lost.

simfromstoke
04-13-2012, 05:16 PM
I said this to most of my councillors, keyworkers, doctors and any other straight-headed, never took an illegal drug in their life. -experts who tried to talk me out of doing smack that 'heroin really is the great leveler when you wanna find out how low someone will stoop to justify their thieving, lying, southern moral compass behavior and blame it on the drug and not the addict'.

I always knew what i was doing and so does every other junkie.

i dont care how in the depths of addiction they are, if they went snatching grannies hand-bags then they deserve a good kicking and many people i delt with wouldnt even serve pure scum like that
(then again i know a lot of people who would serve bag snatchers but those are the people who were my last-resort scores)
"you choose your friends..." as they say

Fat Pie
04-13-2012, 05:20 PM
I've never needed to scrape and steal to feed my habit, so I'm not really in a position to criticize those who have, but the question is, if I were in the same boat, would I?

I like to think not, but I honestly don't know. An addiction can override many things, morality included. Not an excuse, just an observation.

simfromstoke
04-13-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm by far from a saint and have done my fair-share but i still knew that if people caught you robbing grannies round my way, you might get high tonight but you'd better be always watching over your shoulder from tomorrow as people have big families and long memories
"it's grim up-north" you know..but they do shag a-lot and somtimes one family runs the whole estates (in the 60's the 'largest council estate in europe tag was 100% true').
whole council house cities shot-up(not junkie shooting-up but the building of dwellings, poste haste) where thanks to the industrial-revolution many yrs back were filled with lower income families who liked to have 10/15 kids min (in a 3 bedroomed council-house...)

DERAIL!!! soz o/p and im sure you have no idea wtf we're jabering on about.
"and now back to the studio..."

Fat Pie
04-13-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm by far from a saint and have done my fair-share but i still knew that if people caught you robbing grannies round my way, you might get high tonight but you'd better be always watching over your shoulder from tomorrow as people have big families and long memories
"it's grim up-north" you know..but they do shag a-lot and somtimes one family runs the whole estates (in the 60's the 'largest council estate in europe tag was 100% true').
whole council house cities shot-up(not junkie shooting-up but the building of dwellings, poste haste) where thanks to the industrial-revolution many yrs back were filled with lower income families who liked to have 10/15 kids min (in a 3 bedroomed council-house...)

We have Mr. Wilson to thank for that. Brutalist architecture was all the rage back then, ended up making parts of the country look like the Soviet Bloc. Trellick Tower had a reputation for being a real hellhole back in the 70's; now it's a Grade II* listed building with a concierge and flats that go for £400,000 a piece.

Didn't stop me buying drugs from there though...

simfromstoke
04-13-2012, 07:27 PM
We have Mr. Wilson to thank for that. Brutalist architecture was all the rage back then, ended up making parts of the country look like the Soviet Bloc. Trellick Tower had a reputation for being a real hellhole back in the 70's; now it's a Grade II* listed building with a concierge and flats that go for £400,000 a piece.

Didn't stop me buying drugs from there though...

true mate!

im just saying junkies round here do (mostly) still have their moral compasses facing north-ish, but round here you cant pull stunts like that w/o retributuion. -evn from other smack-heeds..
'Blood runs thicker than..' still holds true. evn among us lowlifes we have to abide by certain rules of engagement

like i said -"a junkie is still aware of what he is commiting, no matter what"

SeVeN
04-13-2012, 07:40 PM
I've done many bad things,but I regret them and these days I try and make amends by treating everyone(friends,dope buddies,cronies,weirdos........everyone) with a little kindness and respect.To say its "all in the game" is the ultimate in avoiding responsibility for ones actions.
As I said before,it all comes down to who and what you want to be.
If that makes me self righteous then I'm self righteous and you're lost.

Yeh, i get sick and fucking tired of all these damn KIDS playing (the) "game"s

HydroApe
04-13-2012, 07:45 PM
This guy wasn't in the throes of desperation junkiness though.
He was sitting pretty with plenty of gear and had the upper hand. There's no "did anything in the name of desperation here." he was simply a tool that completely took advantage of another's misfortune. And now, to top it off finds pleasure
in gloating over it. I'm really not one to pass judgement, I just see no redeaming quality here.

simfromstoke
04-13-2012, 07:49 PM
He was sitting pretty with plenty of gear and had the upper hand. There's no "did anything in the name of desperation here." he was simply a tool that completely took advantage of another's misfortune. And now, to top it off finds pleasure
in gloating over it. I'm really not one to pass judgement, I just see no redeaming quality here.

=SCUMBAG.
=wouldnt last long on englands' poorer northern cities' streets

chemboy7
04-13-2012, 07:50 PM

Right. At least he was decent enough to let us all know what kinda sketchy asshole he really is though. There's no mystery here.

simfromstoke
04-13-2012, 08:08 PM
To anyone in any doubt of a junkies conscience and fear of gettin banged up for grafting (shoplifting)
Local council decided that any shoplifting charges under £285 would equal just a caution from the chief super and not even have to face a judge

so all those suddenly maths grade"f" students who left schol only knowin that £10 = one bag and £25 = 3, find this out within all of about 2 days and now if you got grafters out working for you, their MAX order is £285 per trip (then you'll have to wait for any extra goods you have ordered)

(Amazing how their addition becomes PERFECT in-store, and £285 is the shopping budget till they get back to their dealers gaff where the £285 shoplifting limit is reset and they're off out to shop as close to their £285 limit allows...)

buffer
04-14-2012, 04:52 AM
I can't see people who steal and do illegal shit to maintain a habit.. I mean unless you have some crazy scheme going on, just work a fuckin job. There is so much more money to be made working a job. If I had to steal to support my habit I wouldn't know where to start.. I'd rather just bring home 600 bucks a week legally stress free. I mean stealing from grandma? Come on... regardless of how deep into addiction you are, if you do shit like that, there is no excuse for that lack of respect.

Taking advantage of someone like that is a real asshole move.. and you actually call him your buddy. Great friend you are. He could sell that for around 130-150 on eBay. Or course that takes a little bit of time.. but you gave him 40 bucks or less worth of the lower quality dope you had while you selfishly hoarded 35 bags. Should you feel bad? Yeah.. feeling bad will make it all better. Feel bad about it and viola your a good friend again. It's ok to rip off your friend just make sure you are feeling bad about it.

How about this.. do you feel bad? Actions speak louder than words.

I could see a dealer being a shitfuck and ripping a random customer off like that.. A friend? Hell no. I don't know anyone that selfish personally.

Also you keep calling him a junkie.. are you not a junkie because you have more financial means? Or do you call everyone who uses a junkie? IMO that's a very derogatory term to use for an addict.

You are making a great impression here on opiophile.

Fat Pie
04-14-2012, 05:58 AM
I can't see people who steal and do illegal shit to maintain a habit.. I mean unless you have some crazy scheme going on, just work a fuckin job. There is so much more money to be made working a job. If I had to steal to support my habit I wouldn't know where to start.. I'd rather just bring home 600 bucks a week legally stress free.

There might be some scenarios where a person can only work for minimum wage, or is unemployable due to illiteracy or something.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-14-2012, 06:36 AM
There might be some scenarios where a person can only work for minimum wage, or is unemployable due to illiteracy or something.

YES THOUSAND OF THOUSAND IN THE USA
WE COMMONLY REFER TO THE AS 'thee dboys / corners boys"
there take care of.'and advantage of a bit too

OH BTW
THESE WHOLE PARTY OF SILLY AGRUEEMENTS THAT HAVE
REASONs & EXCUSE IN THE MOST ILLOGIAl MANNER
AND IS
PITTING junkie again junkie in agruement INSTEAD A A COMMON BOND OF A TYPIE OF AN AGRUEEMENT AND REASONABLE COMPAISTION
THAT IS
'THE STING HERE OF THIS CON,
along with
2500 VIEIWS IN 30 HOUR PLUS #150 POST WITH JUNKIES AGREEING
ABOUT REALLY' NOTHING!!!!!

DON'T KEEP FEEDING IT, MAKE FUN IT /HIM...YES

danny
04-14-2012, 06:41 AM
nice one sim, 'the view from the north'...i concur...went to school with a lad who mugged a granny for junk, had to leave the area quicktime, what youre saying is bang on...

JUNK IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BE A SCUMBAG.

buffer
04-14-2012, 06:45 AM
YES THOUSAND OF THOUSAND IN THE USA
WE COMMONLY REFER TO THE AS 'thee dboys / corners boys"
there take care of.'and advantage of a bit too

OH BTW
THESE WHOLE PARTY OF SILLY AGRUEEMENTS THAT HAVE
REASONs & EXCUSE IN THE MOST ILLOGIAl MANNER
AND IS
PITTING junkie again junkie in agruement INSTEAD A A COMMON BOND OF A TYPIE OF AN AGRUEEMENT AND REASONABLE COMPAISTION
THAT IS
'THE STING HERE OF THIS CON,
along with
2500 VIEIWS IN 30 HOUR PLUS #150 POST WITH JUNKIES AGREEING
ABOUT REALLY' NOTHING!!!!!

DON'T KEEP FEEDING IT, MAKE FUN IT /HIM...YES

Is this in english? wtf..

Fat Pie
04-14-2012, 08:38 AM

GNDnglish.

Smaxie
04-14-2012, 09:34 AM
HAHA, I just noticed all the tags that have been added to this thread. My favorites are the Opiophile Darwin award, and Opportunistic mother fucker. Perfect.

SHELLEY
04-14-2012, 09:36 AM
I can't see people who steal and do illegal shit to maintain a habit.. I mean unless you have some crazy scheme going on, just work a fuckin job. There is so much more money to be made working a job. If I had to steal to support my habit I wouldn't know where to start.. I'd rather just bring home 600 bucks a week legally stress free. I mean stealing from grandma? Come on... regardless of how deep into addiction you are, if you do shit like that, there is no excuse for that lack of respect.

you can have illegal income without stealing
i don't fucking steal and i make good money (and i just lost my job)
also, you can do both

also, "unemployable due to illiteracy"?
as if illiteracy is some sort of condition that you can't cure and can use as an excuse for being a useless fucktard?
LEARN TO FUCKING READ and perhaps opportunities will open up
seriously, what the fuck sort of retard doesn't know how to goddamn read nowadays?
my THREE YEAR OLD reads
this is the information age, motherfuckers, no more excuses
the only excuse for illiteracy in 2012 is being actually really retardedly fucking stupid- nothing else

strikks
04-14-2012, 09:41 AM
i was just sold some fake dope....and the dude was cool and a friend i thought and he knew that i shoot.........

derail sorry

buffer
04-14-2012, 09:43 AM
you can have illegal income without stealing
i don't fucking steal and i make good money (and i just lost my job)
also, you can do both

as if illiteracy is some sort of condition that you can't cure and can use as an excuse for being a useless fucktard?
seriously, what the fuck sort of retard doesn't know how to goddamn read nowadays?
my THREE YEAR OLD reads
the only excuse for illiteracy in 2012 is being actually really retardedly fucking stupid- nothing else

HAHAHAHA seriously for real. Why in the world would you be restricted to working for minimum wage? That means you are settling. And who the fuck can't read in this day in age? Illiteracy is not like some physical handicap lol.. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LEARN SOME WORDS.

strikks
04-14-2012, 09:49 AM
i can read...well ...and i am educated and no one will hire me cuz i am a convicted felon...i have 32 felonies...none violent....but no one wants to hire a junky thief with drug charges and theft charges etc....boo fuckin hooo...it was my fault...i got smahed up in the face in a car accident and my doctor gave me morphine and now i am a junky that wants to die sometimes...the pain is so bad it is crazy!!!but yeah i wish i could work!!!

SHELLEY
04-14-2012, 09:49 AM
HAHAHAHA seriously for real. Why in the world would you be restricted to working for minimum wage? That means you are settling. And who the fuck can't read in this day in age? Illiteracy is not like some physical handicap lol.. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LEARN SOME WORDS.

maybe back in the day, where certain people didn't have access to words and fancy book learnin
but... 2012. internet. for fucks fucking sake.

and i have felonies too and i get jobbies
lookin for a new one now tho lol

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-14-2012, 09:59 AM

LET ME GUESS'----
AH-FIRST
my commandant of the English language_ YOU can't touch,'

but YOU Didn't READ THE THREAD AT FUCKING ALL RIGHT?
THIS IS OBVIOUS IN YOUR STATEMENT OF IGNORANCE,
OH I AM ON DRUGS TO
Regardles-
Your point you have none....FUCK all kids

flatspin
04-14-2012, 10:15 AM
i can read...well ...and i am educated and no one will hire me cuz i am a convicted felon...i have 32 felonies...none violent....but no one wants to hire a junky thief with drug charges and theft charges etc....boo fuckin hooo...it was my fault...i got smahed up in the face in a car accident and my doctor gave me morphine and now i am a junky that wants to die sometimes...the pain is so bad it is crazy!!!but yeah i wish i could work!!!

I do all the hiring and drug testing for my company.

If you were in Atlanta I would hook you up with work! :)

--- auto merge ---

LET ME GUESS'----
AH-FIRST
my commandant of the English language_ YOU can't touch,'

but YOU Didn't READ THE THREAD AT FUCKING ALL RIGHT?
THIS IS OBVIOUS IN YOUR STATEMENT OF IGNORANCE,
OH I AM ON DRUGS TO
Regardles-
Your point you have none....FUCK all kids

I actually like your typing. Sometimes it's a challenge to read but once you get it you feel accomplished.

hanna
04-14-2012, 10:17 AM
how many of you self righteous types have gone all "my name is earl" and hunted down people you fucked over and made it right with them?

and yes, there's plenty of the past you can change if you want to.

also, does it matter how you behave today if you ate babies in the past?

well.

Smaxie
04-14-2012, 10:25 AM
how many of you self righteous types have gone all "my name is earl" and hunted down people you fucked over and made it right with them?

Please explain how one goes about changing the past?

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Please explain how one goes about changing the past?

LSD-MDA- AND 8mgs of SUBS !t im7 MACHINE,'

--- auto merge ---

I
[/COLOR]

I actually like your typing. Sometimes it's a challenge to read but once you get it you feel accomplished.

THANK you sit, YOU EARNRED THE ALL POWERFUL.....GnD REP/
FUNNYws THING
WS SINCE I GIT BACK FROM MY BANNED
i never have wriiten GnD speak again, yet same olde isialty
kids prffte

--- auto merge ---

YES , ALL OF WHICH IS APPERENTKY WAY THE FUCK ABOVE YIOU HEAD,'
let me guess yiou did NOT read mor tyha one page of the thread right?;

nick
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM

well.

Yes,I have made amends to many I fucked over and,of course,it matters how you behave today or none of us would ever learn and improve- repentance to redemption and all of that.

danny
04-14-2012, 03:28 PM

well.

no, have i fuck, but then ive never fucked over a friend with a junk scam - ive fucked over people i dont really know or anyone whos fucked me before, so no need for making it right...the people i need to make it right with have nothing to do with scams, and im trying all the time to make them relationships right

and no, you cant change the past, thats just plain asinine

thirdly, you might feel that it doesnt matter how you behave today if you ate babies in the past, but trust me, the people whose babies you ate are gonna have a whole different view, and running around with your head up your hole moaning about how its all in the past and let bygones be bygones is just gonna righteously wind them people up further...its like starting a row on someone and then saying enough when youre getting battered...

stugots
04-14-2012, 03:34 PM
The dude who hangs out in my mirror is THE easiest fucking mark.

Fat Pie
04-14-2012, 04:12 PM
my THREE YEAR OLD reads

And who the fuck can't read in this day in age? Illiteracy is not like some physical handicap lol.. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LEARN SOME WORDS.

Around 14 percent of US adults can't (or won't, if that's the view you choose to take) read, for a variety of reasons; whether that's their fault or not isn't for me to say.

I also think a lot of people work min. wage because they don't (or feel they don't) have a choice.

danny
04-14-2012, 04:26 PM
you need to wind your necks in, youre rude as fuck, dyslexia and stupidity are two completely different things...plus i cant speak for the us, but outside of the south of england, its hard enough to get a fuckin minimum wage job, let alone anything decent...

Fat Pie
04-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Just noticed the tags.

Am I being proposed to?

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Just noticed the tags.

Am I being proposed to?

ah I ASKED YOUE ONCE THAT THAT, I HAVE ME PRIDE
however;
do you too not read theee thread ???

CUPCAKE = /= FAT PIE

Fat Pie
04-14-2012, 08:33 PM
ah I ASKED YOUE ONCE THAT THAT, I HAVE ME PRIDE
however;
do you too not read theee thread ???

CUPCAKE = /= FAT PIE

Oh indeed; that's why I asked.

tui
04-14-2012, 11:36 PM

A sense of power, however slight it may be, can really bring out the ugly. It's a good test of what kind of person you are. Whether you're a politician, or a junky up on his luck who gets his kicks extorting a sick junky who's down on his.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
04-14-2012, 11:59 PM
A sense of power, however slight it may be, can really bring out the ugly. It's a good test of what kind of person you are. Whether you're a politician, or a junky up on his luck who gets his kicks extorting a sick junky who's down on his.

Bunny did anyone every tell you you're brilliant. Yes utilization of 'the power' that are goes to the head and feeds itself.. even If these being a con story the OP has exerted a huge amount of self gratification in power over us in using this story.

Thnik about that, cause apprently ENGLISH throws the fuck off some folks thought process here

?

OpiateGuy
04-17-2012, 09:48 AM
Wow, this thread got pretty ridiculous. My buddy and I were both perfectly happy with the trade and haven't talked about it since, yet 2/3's of this thread is so angry.. hilarious, really.

Edit: And for someone who though this was a "troll" - you're fucking dumb. This is 100% genuine.

flatspin
04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Troll......

HydroApe
04-17-2012, 01:42 PM
You came back.
Last thing I'm ever going to say to you OpiateGuy:

YOU ARE NOT A TROLL!
YOU ARE A TOOL!

flowergirl
04-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Wow, this thread got pretty ridiculous. My buddy and I were both perfectly happy with the trade and haven't talked about it since, yet 2/3's of this thread is so angry.. hilarious, really.

Edit: And for someone who though this was a "troll" - you're fucking dumb. This is 100% genuine.

You know what's even more hilarious? A reply from you with the word "genuine" in it.

And I'm not angry that you're a dickhead. That's your shit, not mine.

danny
04-17-2012, 03:43 PM

again, the thread title and 'buddy' and you cant see why a board full of dope fiends would get upset? plus how dyou know the mans happy if you aint talked about it? he might be thinking *ok, i thought that fella was sound, i thought he was my pal, the greedy prick, ill carry on like standard though, its all good, what goes around comes back around*, you know what i mean?

Princess Kitty
04-17-2012, 03:45 PM

He probably would have given his right arm to get well. Did he know you had good and shitty dope?

OpiateGuy
08-27-2012, 01:23 AM
Wow, was checking my old posts and totally forgot about this ordeal. Some people in here seriously blew up over nothing. It was a motherfucking ipod (still use it today) and the person and i are still cop/get high/sometimes front eachother.. Youre all a bunch of saints apparently.. Remember, it was a FUCKING IPOD.

Fat Pie
08-27-2012, 02:01 AM
I'm starting to miss threads like this.

Bricks & Stacks
08-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Does everybody here call the dboy an asshole when he sells you a $10 bag of dope you know damn well he paid like $4 for? Or when someone fills their script with insurance and gets it for little to nothing but charges you $20 a pill and makes like 2 stacks off a $100 script. Maybe we should all protest pawn shops, cuz I guarantee dude wouldn't of even got $40 at a pawn shop and he still woulda had to risk a charge going to cop the 4 lousy ass bags not to mention the time he woulda spent sick which I know when I was doing dope every minute of being sick was worth at least $5, maybe $20 on some days.

I call a lot of people my boy, people I couldn't give a fuck about, that damn sure don't mean we're friends. Sounds like exactly what he said, he called him his buddy as in a shortened version of "dude that only hits me up when he's super desperate and we might occasionally smoke some weed or do some dope together but he probably doesn't even know my government name"

I've been on both sides I've got some sweet shit for almost nothing, and I've been the dumb mufucker that traded an ipod for 3, count em 3 not even 4, whack ass bags of dope. You either hustle or get hustled, that's fuckin life especially with dope. For friends that are like fam it's obviously different, but that's clearly not the case here he didn't say "my best friend since 2nd grade" he said "my buddy". Yeah yeah and he was bragging about it, when we had that "best trade you've ever got" thread or whatever people was giving each other props on pretty much the exact same situation.

I know I'm late as fuck and idgaf if I had to read 6 pages of bitchin I got to get a word in

simfromstoke
08-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Does everybody here call the dboy an asshole when he sells you a $10 bag of dope you know damn well he paid like $4 for? Or when someone fills their script with insurance and gets it for little to nothing but charges you $20 a pill and makes like 2 stacks off a $100 script. Maybe we should all protest pawn shops, cuz I guarantee dude wouldn't of even got $40 at a pawn shop and he still woulda had to risk a charge going to cop the 4 lousy ass bags not to mention the time he woulda spent sick which I know when I was doing dope every minute of being sick was worth at least $5, maybe $20 on some days

Id still MUCH rather of pawned it and took the risk with scoring maybe somethin decent than give it up for four bags of shyte, ESPECIALLY if i knew my buddy was selling me[read:ripping me] with his shittiest gear.

Man, you should of just give him talcum powder and told him as much and be done with it...
OP=Scumbag, in my book. Hope it comes back and bites you on the arse TEN FOLD..fucking leech....

Der Alte Krieger
08-27-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm not here to espouse any kind of "Christian" lifestyle, far from it. But I don't like to throw the baby out with the bathwater, either.
I think the whole "what would Jesus do" thing has a lot of merit.

That is, before any given act, measuring it beforehand by the template of what you believe Jesus would do in the same situation and baseing your actions on that.
It works just as well if you substitute the name of someone that you admire and whose actions you find exemplary for Jesus and emulating that persons actions.
For example, I admire Charlie Manson, and always ask myself,"what would Charlie do?"

Helter skelter, y'all

Mojo
08-27-2012, 11:48 AM
I've heard of a particular supplier in my area selling bags cut with SAND, and letting people shoot them up. One of them being a good friend who isn't in town anymore. She told me her arm was twice normal size.

I'm not sure if that counts as taking advantage, but it's definitely fucked up.

Bricks & Stacks
08-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Id still MUCH rather of pawned it and took the risk with scoring maybe somethin decent than give it up for four bags of shyte, ESPECIALLY if i knew my buddy was selling me[read:ripping me] with his shittiest gear.

Man, you should of just give him talcum powder and told him as much and be done with it...
OP=Scumbag, in my book. Hope it comes back and bites you on the arse TEN FOLD..fucking leech....

When I said pawn shop I meant as in selling it to a pawn shop, no fuckin way are you gettin $40 on a loan for a used ipod at any pawn shop I ever been to, I would imagine Chicago isn't much different.

Regardless, I aint makin dudes arguement for him I'm sayin I don't hold no grudge over the dumb shit I traded for d cuz at the time the bags were a lot more important. Material shit comes and goes especially when you're a junky.

epione
08-27-2012, 01:02 PM
lol@ DAK. what would charlie do.. funny stuff.

Surprised to see this thread when I clicked on 'today' (its the only way I can navigate the forum without it acting like I'm no longer logged on).

Yeah OP should show his friend this thread, then ask him if he thinks OP is a dick.

Have I ever taken advantage of a dope fiend before? No. Not even when I was in the biz.
I do know people who do this sort of thing, but I don't interact with them, not ever after I quit my dope habit..
Ever made a lot of money off the desperation of a junky? Of course, any seller has, right?

A couple of times early into my habit I have been taken advantage of, mainly taxed so the other person could get high for free or almost free.
That all ended very quick. Yes middleman I will go talk to your dealer right in front of you when I'm paying for the stuff, and you best be nice about it and even tell the dude I'm cool.

Yes when I found out a middleman was charging me double he had the option of hooking me up with his connect or getting beat down.
I'd C/T kick before knowingly pay double, unless I had no connect and that was the agreement. No middleman, I'll never trust you to get my dope again if I EVER find you did me dirty.

Having been in the biz, I think taxing someone to get their dope when you have the option of introducing them to the connect is just stealing from them. I think it is fucked up, and I have beat the shit out of a couple who did this sort of thing to me. Tends to happen when you rip people off.

As for the OP, IDK. If he didn't want to part with the good stuff, then he doesn't have to. That is what happened, right? He gave his 'buddy' the less desirable dope for an Ipod? eh. His call. Apparently HE thinks he got one over on the guy. Me, I would not mention the better dope if I had no intention of parting with any of it. Of course I would never give a friend shit product, why would I even have it?
And if I could simply go get more good stuff, I'd maybe charge a small fee depending on risk factor but would get down with the good shit with any junky I call friend.

simfromstoke
08-27-2012, 01:18 PM
w/e..
I still think its wrong to come on a drug forum braggin about how much you skanked someone for and expect praise for it.
Rather like going on a debt advice forum and braggin about lending suckers money and how good your loan sharking bizniz is doing in the recession..
But yeah kharma's a bitch.. what goes around an all tha'..

Wouldnt surprise me in the least if in a couple of years time the OP be back on here, homeless, lost a leg thru gangrene, beggin for advise on what to do to scrape some money together to score a bag.
I seen it before on here and the junkie life is the quickest way of turning an affluent person into a homeless down and out. So remember the OPs name when you reading a begging thread in 18months time...

chloe
08-27-2012, 02:06 PM
lol@ DAK. what would charlie do.. funny stuff.

Surprised to see this thread when I clicked on 'today' (its the only way I can navigate the forum without it acting like I'm no longer logged on).

Yeah OP should show his friend this thread, then ask him if he thinks OP is a dick.

Have I ever taken advantage of a dope fiend before? No. Not even when I was in the biz.
I do know people who do this sort of thing, but I don't interact with them, not ever after I quit my dope habit..
Ever made a lot of money off the desperation of a junky? Of course, any seller has, right?

A couple of times early into my habit I have been taken advantage of, mainly taxed so the other person could get high for free or almost free.
That all ended very quick. Yes middleman I will go talk to your dealer right in front of you when I'm paying for the stuff, and you best be nice about it and even tell the dude I'm cool.

Yes when I found out a middleman was charging me double he had the option of hooking me up with his connect or getting beat down.
I'd C/T kick before knowingly pay double, unless I had no connect and that was the agreement. No middleman, I'll never trust you to get my dope again if I EVER find you did me dirty.

Having been in the biz, I think taxing someone to get their dope when you have the option of introducing them to the connect is just stealing from them. I think it is fucked up, and I have beat the shit out of a couple who did this sort of thing to me. Tends to happen when you rip people off.

As for the OP, IDK. If he didn't want to part with the good stuff, then he doesn't have to. That is what happened, right? He gave his 'buddy' the less desirable dope for an Ipod? eh. His call. Apparently HE thinks he got one over on the guy. Me, I would not mention the better dope if I had no intention of parting with any of it. Of course I would never give a friend shit product, why would I even have it?
And if I could simply go get more good stuff, I'd maybe charge a small fee depending on risk factor but would get down with the good shit with any junky I call friend.

why should the middleman bother committing felonies for free?
or are you cool with some tax, just not double?

personally, my time spent copping for aquaintances comes at a price.
how high depends on a lot of factors

FreeTwistLlama
08-27-2012, 02:18 PM

Funny how different that is to the reality I live. Around here EVERYONE is taxing. There is an expectation that nobody does anything for free. You want someone to help you get beans you damn well gotta help someone get high for free. The number of real "dealers" here are so few on far between. Even if you wanted to you can't just be introducing these dealers to people they don't know. It's part of the etiquette around here I guess. I think part of it is that up here around Boston we are so far from the source of pharms. There are hardly no pain clinics and only people dying of cancer get anything beyond a vicodin or a Percocet. So the good stuff comes up from Florida and passes through many hands before it reaches some dealer up here. Those dealers then only sell to runners who are all junky middlemen supporting a habit. Maybe the dope game is different but round here that's the way it is with the pharms.

epione
08-27-2012, 04:44 PM
why should the middleman bother committing felonies for free?
or are you cool with some tax, just not double?

personally, my time spent copping for aquaintances comes at a price.
how high depends on a lot of factors

well time is money, so I've heard...

if its cool with the dealer, intro. then you don't have to be commiting felonies for other people. Are your custies scared? too busy? fine tax them. I thought I explained much of that.
and idgaf what you do honestly. thats your business. but when I had guys taxing me and refusing to do an intro just to make money off me, i take that as ripping me off and bet your life, someone gets a beating. I didn't deal with middlemen much, cuz it went to weight fast to save money and daily hassle and no way do I hand over thousands of dollars and watch it walk away.. no no. i got right up in that. step asside useless middleman. or get pushed aside.

damn wasn't wanting an argument here. handle your stuff your way, i'll do it my way. i posted MY way. I have no need for middlemen, so no, I don't pay them ANYTHING because I don't deal with them.

PS. Paying for an intro to a good connect is way better imo than paying middlemen.

digby
08-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Jeez, it's kind of easy to see why this country has gotten so fucked up. Whether a person is a junky or not hardly enters into the picture. People don't even know anymore what constitutes good business vs screwing someone over and that goes all the way from skid row to congress and the hallowed halls of wall street. Good business is providing something useful and serviceable in trade for something else that has similar value. Sometimes you make a bit more, sometimes a bit less, but you don't fuck people over and call it good business. That is simply different variations of rape.

DanTilly
08-28-2012, 03:16 AM
I remember all the shitty middlemen/scum/wanna-be dealers that I've encountered in my short lifetime.

This is why when I originally had a Suboxone script, I would sell some at a profit but if one of my friends called me sick as shit I'd be like "Do you have $3, 2 cigarettes, and umm some gum? Alright I'll help you out!" And guess what? Sometimes the favor was returned, sometimes it was not. Those who didn't return the favor I ceased doing favors for.

I grew up being taught to give people the benefit of the doubt. In the junkie game this sometime screws me over but leaves me with a clean conscience.

duck
08-28-2012, 07:02 AM
Jeez, it's kind of easy to see why this country has gotten so fucked up. Whether a person is a junky or not hardly enters into the picture. People don't even know anymore what constitutes good business vs screwing someone over and that goes all the way from skid row to congress and the hallowed halls of wall street. Good business is providing something useful and serviceable in trade for something else that has similar value. Sometimes you make a bit more, sometimes a bit less, but you don't fuck people over and call it good business. That is simply different variations of rape.

I generally agree, but I would argue that its not fucking someone over if they still agree to buy it and you don't have a gun to their head. If you want it cheaper, go elsewhere.

Bricks & Stacks
08-28-2012, 08:32 AM
well time is money, so I've heard...

if its cool with the dealer, intro. then you don't have to be commiting felonies for other people. Are your custies scared? too busy? fine tax them. I thought I explained much of that.
and idgaf what you do honestly. thats your business. but when I had guys taxing me and refusing to do an intro just to make money off me, i take that as ripping me off and bet your life, someone gets a beating. I didn't deal with middlemen much, cuz it went to weight fast to save money and daily hassle and no way do I hand over thousands of dollars and watch it walk away.. no no. i got right up in that. step asside useless middleman. or get pushed aside.

damn wasn't wanting an argument here. handle your stuff your way, i'll do it my way. i posted MY way. I have no need for middlemen, so no, I don't pay them ANYTHING because I don't deal with them.

PS. Paying for an intro to a good connect is way better imo than paying middlemen.

Your PS kinda saved face on that. No one wants to give up their connect for nothing, I wont intro people to anybody I fuck with unless I 100% trust the person cuz if they start fuckin up it all comes back on you. I always break people off if they hook me up with a connect and I try to give them 1 in exchange. But the few times I got middled I didn't give a fuck and I broke dude off for doing that to, I only got middled when I was super desperate and had no other option so for someone to come thru when you really need it is worth the money to me.

And Idk if Pittsburgh is just weird but if someone is in the car but not getting an official intro with the connects here if the person without the connect tried to cut me out right infront of me 90% of the connects I know wouldn't fuck with it. The part "and you better tell him I'm cool" is hilarious cuz I'd do the exact opposite if someone tried to cut me out and I never middled people for tax I'll take em right to the dude and they can see the whole thing go down as long as they shut the fuck up during it.

dizzle
08-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Yes middleman I will go talk to your dealer right in front of you when I'm paying for the stuff, and you best be nice about it and even tell the dude I'm cool.

I don't know who the fukk you deal with, but if someone talked to me like that I'd smack the taste out their mouth.

or tell you to fuck off, cuz my dope dealers would NEVER let you pull that shit either.......

funny post though

longduckdong
08-28-2012, 02:41 PM
I cant believe how full of shit most of you are. Im not saying EVERY single of of you is. But lets get real here. 75% of people here have done similar things. Or would given the chance....... We've got a website here where everyone has some above and beyond set of morals here huh? Nah, im pretty sure thats not the case. Im sure some of you are telling the truth, but most of you are not.

sfgiant
08-28-2012, 07:29 PM
I don't know who the fukk you deal with, but if someone talked to me like that I'd smack the taste out their mouth.

or tell you to fuck off, cuz my dope dealers would NEVER let you pull that shit either.......

funny post though

for real. As if my connects would fuck with someone they don't know regardless if they came with me or not. What, would he threaten to "beat" my connect "down" for telling him "I dont know what you're talking about", too?

We better be careful, we've got a tough guy on here!!!

opi8
08-28-2012, 07:40 PM
for real. As if my connects would fuck with someone they don't know regardless if they came with me or not. What, would he threaten to "beat" my connect "down" for telling him "I dont know what you're talking about", too?

We better be careful, we've got a tough guy on here!!!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/18363458/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme_large.png

epione
08-29-2012, 12:40 AM
que chingon? No. No Mas.

I am no badass. just was what it was. we 'lead the way'. so it should be as predictable as the sun rising when I got out of the service and into the scene. moving on up and all.

I really like people, but don't ever fuck me, it wont turn out well. other than that its all good. Dizzy want to touch me? give it your best shot. tho I'm done and out of the scene (mostly) my friends are good friends, and you would be dealing with them now.

nothin like being slammed for just tellin how it was for me. i've had close friends shot dead for a few grams, why not bitch about that stuff?
cuz i upset a few middlmen i guess. idgaf what you do, just stay away from me. how is that wrong?

violence in the dope biz. i know it must be a real shock. especially from someone who grew up in a violent houshold then was trained for years to be extremely violent. If I could erase all that shit from my brain I would, but it just will never happen. Violence was not only expected of me, it saved my life (in part) after being shot twice overseas. they (taliban) all died or ran away, because of my training and adrenalin - i think. got a couple medals is a box somewhere for that one. way too much to just expect a 'thank you', I know. No one gives a shit. I just live with it, but shit can pop off, blame the govt, and hey, you paid $$ for it... haha.

like i said. that is not me now. just something lingering that causes me too many problems i wish i could just have surgically removed from my brain. i like people very much. wish no one harm.

Larkin
08-29-2012, 01:53 AM
que chingon? No. No Mas.

I am no badass. just was what it was. we 'lead the way'. so it should be as predictable as the sun rising when I got out of the service and into the scene. moving on up and all.

I really like people, but don't ever fuck me, it wont turn out well. other than that its all good. Dizzy want to touch me? give it your best shot. tho I'm done and out of the scene (mostly) my friends are good friends, and you would be dealing with them now.

nothin like being slammed for just tellin how it was for me. i've had close friends shot dead for a few grams, why not bitch about that stuff?
cuz i upset a few middlmen i guess. idgaf what you do, just stay away from me. how is that wrong?

violence in the dope biz. i know it must be a real shock. especially from someone who grew up in a violent houshold then was trained for years to be extremely violent. If I could erase all that shit from my brain I would, but it just will never happen. Violence was not only expected of me, it saved my life (in part) after being shot twice overseas. they (taliban) all died or ran away, because of my training and adrenalin - i think. got a couple medals is a box somewhere for that one. way too much to just expect a 'thank you', I know. No one gives a shit. I just live with it, but shit can pop off, blame the govt, and hey, you paid $$ for it... haha.

like i said. that is not me now. just something lingering that causes me too many problems i wish i could just have surgically removed from my brain. i like people very much. wish no one harm.

is this supposed to evoke some kind of sympathy or understanding? Certainly not respect or gratitude, I'm sure you were AK fodder for a reason.

yeah, im sure your adrenaline scared the taliban away and saved your life. you should change your username to "hubris", for real.

I'll stifle most of my thoughts on the matter because its not the pboyic (yet) and this thread should have died long ago.

Michael.
08-29-2012, 02:19 AM
Lol really. How many middle man have you had to "beat down" because they got fresh and wouldn't give you their connections? Is that something you learned in the service? Beat people and take the things you want? Where does it end? Sounds like some internet tough guy crap and not very becoming at all.

epione
08-29-2012, 02:21 AM
Larkin, i just don't understand how my post invoked such a response from you. what did i say that was bad? I LIKE PEOPLE. I expect nothing from those who are not close friends. are you just a fuckin total piece of shit or what? take it to ff, if i so offended you.

i like people, i hate assholes. hubris, AK47 fodder. man you are some piece of work.
take it to ff, flame me all you want, i could not care less what you think. i did my job, FUCK YOU.
THERE THAT SHOULD DO IT.

Now Mike chimes in. haha.. you guys. Take it to FF and rip me a new one if you like.
I just don't get it, unless you are middlemen who depend on knocks to survive.

Whatever. I have as many years in this biz as with XXXXXXXXX, sooo. I have nothing else to say other than if you are straight with me, I'll be straight with you. And have dozens of friends who would lay it all on the line for me.
Think that is because I'm a fucking assshole? Nope. This is just stupid, thanks boys.

edit unit out XXXXX. just be damn clad you weren't there... bbags for y'all.

Michael.
08-29-2012, 04:48 AM
I just don't get why the internet tough guy stuff. You seem like a smart guy, did you not think a line like that wouldn't go down well. I wasn't so much trying to "start in" on you as I wanted you to see how crazy it seemed. I don't condone violence unless it's absolutely necessary, i.e self defence when you're being hurt yourself. Surely you were just trying to shock or something and you don't really go around beating people up, right?

borohydride
08-29-2012, 05:44 AM
Violence is something to avoid - if it's required, pay someone skilled in the arts... I know some Arkan so job done.

StackBundles
08-29-2012, 05:54 AM
Real "G's" move in silence like lasagna... Killers DON'T talk. You been tossing out wack ass tough guy shit since you been here. Now you're tossing out the soldier bullshit. Okay, "D-Boy Jake." You and your crew of "killaz." Along with all of the name-dropping, dick riding bullshit you stay up to. You got "CAME AT BRO" 'cos people are seeing through your shit. Dizzle, Mike, and opi put the mirror up to your face and you obviously ain't liking the reflection.

You're bogue, bro...

I missed the whole "body bags for ya'll" comment. Haha. Go sit in the corner.

Michael.
08-29-2012, 05:58 AM
By arkan, do you mean Arkan's tigers? They're still knocking about?

duck
08-29-2012, 06:11 AM
I really like people, but don't ever fuck me, it wont turn out well.\.

Don' you ever, ever fuck me.

http://d6673sr63mbv7.cloudfront.net/archive/x993485336/g25800000000000000064dcfe91ffb2a4804dff0cb26a53382 88f943996.jpg

Brony
08-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Everyone needs to play nice...we're not in the flame forum. Got it?

is this supposed to evoke some kind of sympathy or understanding? Certainly not respect or gratitude, I'm sure you were AK fodder for a reason.

yeah, im sure your adrenaline scared the taliban away and saved your life. you should change your username to "hubris", for real.

I'll stifle most of my thoughts on the matter because its not the pboyic (yet) and this thread should have died long ago.

Show some respect to someone who served their country (and was wounded while doing so).

*edit*

I see there are accusations that epione isn't a member/former member of the US armed forces. Unless you have proof otherwise, please don't sling shit towards person who served their country.

mainline
08-29-2012, 02:20 PM
We all take advantage of people.....

Fat Pie
08-29-2012, 03:07 PM
By arkan, do you mean Arkan's tigers? They're still knocking about?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/%C5%BDeljko_Ra%C5%BEnatovi%C4%87.jpg

Run!

HydroApe
08-29-2012, 05:44 PM
I don't know nuthin bout no bad ass stuff, but I will tell you this pod tea I just sipped on "knocked the taste out of my mouth."

chemboy7
08-29-2012, 05:51 PM
i know it must be a real shock. especially from someone who grew up in a violent houshold then was trained for years to be extremely violent. If I could erase all that shit from my brain I would, but it just will never happen.

I dunno man, I got my ass beat hard all the time growing up and it'd take quite a bit to get violence out of me. I see people using that as an excuse for their "I'll kick your ass" mentality and think it's utter bullshit. I know all about getting the shit kicked out of you as a kid, so do my brothers, and we didn't grow up to be 'tough guys'. Bunch of fucking drunks and addicts but violent we are not.

Matt M
08-29-2012, 07:03 PM
I dunno man, I got my ass beat hard all the time growing up and it'd take quite a bit to get violence out of me. I see people using that as an excuse for their "I'll kick your ass" mentality and think it's utter bullshit. I know all about getting the shit kicked out of you as a kid, so do my brothers, and we didn't grow up to be 'tough guys'. Bunch of fucking drunks and addicts but violent we are not.

Ive noticed that in most instances of getting the shit kicked out of you as a child you either become a drunk/addict or a violent person. The violence is usually used on someone with much less power just like happened to you as a child. Shitty way to grow up thats for sure.

chemboy7
08-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Ive noticed that in most instances of getting the shit kicked out of you as a child you either become a drunk/addict or a violent person. The violence is usually used on someone with much less power just like happened to you as a child. Shitty way to grow up thats for sure.

Yeah, I mean I wasn't really trying to blame my asshole parents for me or my brothers vices. I made my own decisions, so did they. I was just saying we aren't perfect but we sure as shit don't have something to prove by throwing our weight around like some sort of badass.

Fat Pie
08-29-2012, 07:15 PM

Great phrase from John Cheese, a member of the Cracked staff who himself grew up with a perpetually drunk abusive father and an indifferent drug addict mother (who may have been abused herself) in his article '5 Bad Ideas for Dealing With Bullies You Learned in Movies':

"The truth is almost every bully I've ever encountered in the real world had acquired his fighting skills, defending himself against a full grown, two hundred pound, drunken man at home behind closed doors."

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-bad-ideas-dealing-with-bullies-you-learned-in-movies_p2/

Scary as hell. Best-case scenario is that the kid learns not to behave like the parents. Worst-case is that they become just like them, and wind up thinking that violence is the way to solve all your problems; if they go on to have kids themselves, then the violence ends up becoming cyclical.

Der Alte Krieger
08-29-2012, 07:16 PM
. Shitty way to grow up thats for sure.

Thats a fact.

Matt M
08-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I mean I wasn't really trying to blame my asshole parents for me or my brothers vices. I made my own decisions, so did they. I was just saying we aren't perfect but we sure as shit don't have something to prove by throwing our weight around like some sort of badass.

I got you now. I agree with not trying to blame problems on your parents that fucked you up or anything for that matter. As you said we all make our own decisions.

Great phrase from John Cheese, a member of the Cracked staff who himself grew up with a perpetually drunk abusive father and an indifferent drug addict mother (who may have been abused herself) in his article '5 Bad Ideas for Dealing With Bullies You Learned in Movies':

"The truth is almost every bully I've ever encountered in the real world had acquired his fighting skills, defending himself against a full grown, two hundred pound, drunken man at home behind closed doors."

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-bad-ideas-dealing-with-bullies-you-learned-in-movies_p2/

Scary as hell. Best scenario is that the kid learns how not to behave like his parents. Worst is that he becomes just like them, and thinks that violence is the way to solve all your problems; if he then goes on to have kids himself, the violence becomes cyclical.

In my experience that is the truth. Most bullies I've ever come across that i have made friends with have some shitty parents. Ive seen many of them get their ass kicked or belittled to tears about how fucking worthless they are, only to be at school the next day letting that pent up anger out on some poor kid that did nothing wrong.

I have also noticed in most cased that if you stand up to a bully or challenge them they usually back down. Maybe because they see their parents in you when that happens. It is pretty sad really.

LorTabitha
08-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Bunch of fucking drunks and addicts but violent we are not.

sounds like you take it out on yourselves instead of others. :(

chemboy7
08-29-2012, 10:03 PM
sounds like you take it out on yourselves instead of others. :(

Don't know what your talking about Tabby. I've nothing to "take out" on anyone. The past is the past, I only brought it up to prove a point... that childhood abuse does not lead to violence. I have two brothers and neither one is like that, neither am I. Getting high has fuck-all to do with any of that. I started doing drugs because they felt good. I wasn't trying to escape from anything, seriously doubt they were either. People make their own decisions, which goes along with my point nicely.

The Ryan
08-29-2012, 10:35 PM
I'd trade my ipod for 4 bags.

Princess Kitty
08-29-2012, 11:26 PM
I'd trade my ipod for 4 bags.

Me too. Even of mediocre dope.

Larkin
08-30-2012, 06:33 AM
Everyone needs to play nice...we're not in the flame forum. Got it?
Show some respect to someone who served their country (and was wounded while doing so).

*edit*

I see there are accusations that epione isn't a member/former member of the US armed forces. Unless you have proof otherwise, please don't sling shit towards person who served their country.

Generally speaking and EVERY other time, yes of course I would show respect to someone who served.

in this specific situation, the person that was directed towards proved to be a combative "bully" (to put it nicely). Then AFTER he was called out on it he brings up the fact that he served and beaten. So we would doubt him being an asshole or feel bad for saying so.

so he clearly used this claim to buy his way out of the shit hole he put himself in.

and i never said he didn't serve

alteknj
08-30-2012, 12:25 PM
I used to profit off of Oxys for a while and got a bunch of rich kids into it. I eventually got into dope and started getting rid of dope to them without them knowing what it was at first. I would buy bags at cost of what I got them for which was cheap as fuck and then split bags into 2 into aluminum foil and selling them for $15-$25 depending on who, passing it off as "hospital grade morphine". The ruse lasted for a few weeks to a few months until everyone one found out. I eventually came clean to a few after they started getting suspect about it, but they didn't care. They just still wanted me to get them dope still, but now it was in the open. They had a feeling for a while but neither me or them would acknowledge it. I didn't want to seem like a greedy prick, even though I was for the money to support my lifestyle and dope habit. And they didn't want to cause a fuss because they were scared I wouldn't cop for them. But it worked out as best it could. They weren't mad and I wouldn't care if they were anyway. I was a prick. I'm still very good friends with one and he eventually found his own connects on the street and he hooked me up with it. We're tight now. I probably wouldn't do that to anyone now, even though I hated a lot of those kids. They were scumbags anyway.

I have also been taken advantage of too. I have paid outrageous prices for stuff when I was sick with no money to have it fronted, borrow money or get it delivered. I sold my iPod at Gamestop for $18.00. Pawned my PS2 and a bunch of shit for $10.00. Bunch of other shit. But that was my choice. I ran to Newark once with like $22 for bags cause I was so sick. It cost me more money in gas.

We all have done grimy shit and taken advantage of others when sick. And if you haven't, you have not been near the bottom of addiction yet.

OceanMan
08-30-2012, 11:46 PM
ive been lucky, but i'm usually good to people. i don't mind paying a tax if it is warranted, someone that goes out of their way to help out deserves a little something especially if it makes my day easier/safer. i get scripts of benzos i don't take and i don't treat them like straight up currency but more of a scratch my nose and...

there're civil deals and there're swap meet deals, both have their place and both have benefits to certain party/ies. then there is straight up scumbag scamming, that's where i've been mostly lucky, smart, or just have a stock of karma

chemboy7
08-31-2012, 12:28 AM
ive been lucky, but i'm usually good to people. i don't mind paying a tax if it is warranted, someone that goes out of their way to help out deserves a little something especially if it makes my day easier/safer. i get scripts of benzos i don't take and i don't treat them like straight up currency but more of a scratch my nose and...

there're civil deals and there're swap meet deals, both have their place and both have benefits to certain party/ies. then there is straight up scumbag scamming, that's where i've been mostly lucky, smart, or just have a stock of karma

I agree with you on that being good to others is the right thing to do and fuck dealing with people trying to fuck you (if you can avoid it). But seriously man, there is no karma in this game. You'll end up butthurt sooner or later thinking there is.

entropy
08-31-2012, 08:42 AM
I agree with you on that being good to others is the right thing to do and fuck dealing with people trying to fuck you (if you can avoid it). But seriously man, there is no karma in this game. You'll end up butthurt sooner or later thinking there is.

there is most DEFINITELY karma in the game.

Fat Pie
08-31-2012, 12:44 PM
there is most DEFINITELY karma in the game.

None that I've seen.

Just 'idiots will be idiots' eternal.

entropy
08-31-2012, 01:59 PM
None that I've seen.

Just 'idiots will be idiots' eternal.

i've seen it many many times. in my life and others'

Fat Pie
08-31-2012, 02:03 PM
i've seen it many many times. in my life and others'

You've seen what you interpreted to be karma.

I haven't.

pimpc
09-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Op thats REALLY fucked up u did ur boy so dirty. i could understand givin him 4 so-so packs if u only had like say10-15 so-so packs and ONLY the so-so packs. but fuck, having 35 fuckin fire blows and u wont even give him the good shit for a damn ipod?! well fuck. I have to admit that I got a 32 inch LED tv from this girl i dont like for a quarter of some fire. her n her friend had stolen like 10 of those tvs from walmart tho so its not like it was actually paid for. we did drive her prior however to help her get dope workin a scam at a store but it was unsuccesful so i ended up givin her the qu. i was greedy i admit and wanted the tv to sell to make $$$. it was not a good thing I did. but considering the stolen nature and the number of them that they had ran thru I feel midigates my greediness. that is the ONLY time ive done anything like that. I am more often the one paying for my friends to get high or giving my boy a line to get off sick. I have more often been on the other end of the stick gettin shitty prices for merchandise or shitty dope. dude fuckin 35 fire blows n u gave him shit? thats hella fucked up..

To answer ur question... YES U SHOULD FEEL BAD. none of us are angels here but that is just fucked

Pantiespending
04-15-2013, 06:10 PM
It's almost more bothersome that he's proud of being an asshat.

We've all done sketchy shit in the pursuit of happiness. But damn, I've never been proud of it.

This.... In many drug transactions someone is being taken of... Period it's a way of the game we all know so well. Heroin dealers specifically are notorious for this sell you bags of fire shit for two weeks than some shit a whole bundle won't get me off e intentionally lying about stamps he has had. At the other end of this as a once dealer of OC and an addict I traded a kid his MacBook Pro for 3 opanas and slice of weed an around 400 dollar value that I paid 100 bux for then craigslisted his laptop for 1 stack flat. Am i an asshole no not really I felt bad about it and I knew it only happened cuz he was sick. The act of being shady or taking advantage of ppl is wrong but hey were all fucked in the game. The point is drugs make ppl do unthinkable things but were all ppl so we are both good and bad at the same time. However, I have learned from past mistakes and tried to make my wrong doings right. Pride is never right especially gloating about robbing someone....

Blah blah blah we've all heard this but I think as you grow up you start to look at the big picture. Karmas real everything comes around and life's a bitch. We all do our best to balance the scales of good and evil balance out.

~My god is judge,
No gown, no gavel

OpiateGuy
04-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Oh, fuck off pussy.

Larkin
04-17-2013, 09:07 AM
im really glad you two ass clowns necro'd this already POS thread to work that out.

Fat Pie
04-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Pantiespending, are you just intentionally ignoring people asking you not to necro threads that died ages ago?

You've been asked nicely on several occasions. If the post above you was made last year, there's no need to reply to a topic long since out of discussion. If you're going to post please just stick to the What's New board for now.

at&t
04-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Dunno. Emotions aside, a absurd bragging an interesting thread.
Were it my macbook, I waould thabnk the daealer/so-called "friend"/middleman for their flexibility. They didn't Force anyone to sell anything below its value. They just presented a way to save time rand efforsdsfaasdfsadffadsadsfadsft by selling for 100 dollars today something they could sell for 1000 dollars next week.cxvsfdsdf

limitless_euphoria
04-17-2013, 10:02 AM
I pulled what I named "The Tram Scam" to this dude that sold me some bunk pills that he tried to pass off as generic oxycodone and I'm sure he used the proceeds to go get H. I pretended to forget about it, then almost a year later, got an old Rx bottle with my name on it, #30 ct, showed him the bottle but swapped them out with vitamin D3 (NatureMade brand they sell at Rite Aid and CVS).

I made a point of showing him the bottle with my name and "tramodol 50 mg" then I ripped the label off and sold them for $50 and used that to buy a bundle. Wasn't that I needed the money; I just took delight in doing it because in my mind he had it coming.

I later found out that he tried to screw some crackhead and he got his ass trounced. I kind of felt sorry for him. I think dude actually thought he was cool.

Dutch
04-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Why would anyone brag about lil bullshit scams and rinky dink fuck overs like its cool? I guarantee we've all gotten people in the game and we've all definitely been got in the game but what's there to talk about. My grandmother always said be careful what u put in writing "say it, forget it. Write it, regret it. That holds especially true in thee land of the internets.

I will say this, I rarely, RARELY ever totally screwed someone outright. Maybe pinched a lil too much or taxed what might be constrewed as borderline heinous, or lowballed the fuck outta someone's "trade or pawn." But at the end of the transaction both parties walked away civil and with what they needed sitting snugly in their pocket.

at&t
04-17-2013, 10:56 AM
> Dunno. Emotions aside, a absurd bragging an interesting thread. (a4DEF890%)

Apologies, BTW, and fwiw,
Sorry, y'all. did NOT mean to post that gibberish just now.

freaking
..laptop is utterly hosed. My bad.

accidentally posted it while thrashing around like mad in Death Battle with kbd/mouse/browser/etc trying t kll me. (and I trying to kill them as well, of course. Hence the term 'Death Battle.')

etc. sorry. at&t

limitless_euphoria
04-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Why would anyone brag about lil bullshit scams and rinky dink fuck overs like its cool? I guarantee we've all gotten people in the game and we've all definitely been got in the game but what's there to talk about. My grandmother always said be careful what u put in writing &quot;say it, forget it. Write it, regret it. That holds especially true in thee land of the internets.

I will say this, I rarely, RARELY ever totally screwed someone outright. Maybe pinched a lil too much or taxed what might be constrewed as borderline heinous, or lowballed the fuck outta someone's &quot;trade or pawn.&quot; But at the end of the transaction both parties walked away civil and with what they needed sitting snugly in their pocket.

You know, I lied through my teeth to a lot of people and destroyed my own reputation and others' confidence in me, but I never stole from anybody or just downright burnt anyone. Some dude was on here WAY back in the day talking about robbing his Mexican connect for $500 of tar. I do believe he's a 'NoMo however I told him "keep doing shit like that man and someone's going to find your body in a trunk."

Scam enough people, sooner or later, it WILL come back on your ass.

radioactive_man
04-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Oh, fuck off pussy.

Go back to the Bloo Lite!