PDA

View Full Version : Walgreens in FL being targeted by dea 2012

oxylean
04-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Just saw on Cnn that the DEA has taken records from A few Walgreen's in FL i guess they were the top four in oxycodone orders so far in 2012. I hope this doesn't go anywhere for them, the scene around the country will get much worse especially if FL get knocked down and we have to deal with reformulations like opana and oc's had.

Check it out

Cnn.com DEA painkiller crackdown

Hope they don't Abuse patients personal records!

x31966
04-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Wow. This shit erks the hell outta me! Soon pharms will be a thing of the past and heroin will be rampant. WTF. I can't even look at the story because it makes my stomach turn, but you may want to post a link. I'm sure somebody wants to read some more bad news. Ugh.

MMC
04-08-2012, 08:17 AM
taking records is not the biggest deal at the moment, but beware of what could happen down the road. look up info on the Cardinal Health / CVS Caremark investigation to see what they do when you simply sell what they think is too many pills. i've posted a few stories about it and it makes me sick to think that they can stop businesses from selling products that they can't prove were bought/sold in any other way than completely legal.

here's one of the articles i posted on the Cardinal/CVS story - http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?39088-interesting-article-on-DEA-cracking-down-on-pharmacies

SHELLEY
04-08-2012, 08:23 AM
i've never seen a goddamn roxy come out of a goddamn walgreens bottle
WHO ARE THEY FILLING FOR?????

x31966
04-08-2012, 08:31 AM
SHELLEY, trust me they fill them. Not in south Florida but mainly every where else Gainesville, Jacksonville, etc. It's always hit or miss with walgreens.

seven10kids
04-08-2012, 02:10 PM
maybe you never seen them in a wallgreens bottle cuz everyone fills there and goes though their stock so fast you dont get a chance to see wallgreens bottles filled with tasty blue tablets

corlene
04-08-2012, 03:58 PM
walgreens will not fill any script for roxis in broward county period. They stopped filling mine almost two years ago. The script wasnt even from a pill mill doc. CVS will still fill provided its 120 or less.

SHELLEY
04-08-2012, 06:36 PM
walgreens will not fill any script for roxis in broward county period. They stopped filling mine almost two years ago. The script wasnt even from a pill mill doc. CVS will still fill provided its 120 or less.

cvs will work with smaller scripts, sure
but throw pbc, miami/dade, and PSL counties in tehre with broward
walgreens in any of those places will tell you where to stick yer roxy script

Jonas McFeely
04-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Walgreens around Orlando will fill 120 or less, if they ever have them in stock, which is rare. And there is always a 24 hour hold them for whatever reason.

Someone please explain to me, what the hell they are guilty of? Like, why is the DEA investigating them? I dont undertstand. Walgreens is like the least shady pharmacy out there. I dont understand why ordering more pills when they run out for filling legitimate prescriptions is not kosher.

I bet most DEA agents have videos of junkies in severe withdrawal that they beat off to.

seven10kids
04-09-2012, 01:02 PM
getting harder to fill at chains in FL? or has it always been like that?

mom and pops are still easier, right?

Jonas McFeely
04-09-2012, 06:41 PM
getting harder to fill at chains in FL? or has it always been like that?

mom and pops are still easier, right?

Nothing is easy these days. There are some mom and pops that have them regularly but they are $7-9 a piece. Chains used to be easy to fill at, as did mom and pops. Something happened around the beginning of the year and it is has changed everything. $20 is standard price and $25 is starting be more and more common. Its bad here. Oxy's are on their way out. One thing I am noticing is a big rise in Dilaudid. I've been on a Dilly bender for almost 2 straight weeks now. Seems like everyone has em. Prices are around $11-$15 for the 8's. Some people have been getting $20. Not sure how I feel about this, though. I LOVE Dilaudid. Its my Kryptonite. But I really dont want it to become the next oxy as far as the DEA and media are concerned. So far its stayed relatively under the radar, much to needle users delight. Ehh. We'll see. Oddly enough, I'm actually about to pick up a couple 30's. Havent had one in a couple weeks.

dizzle
04-10-2012, 09:27 AM
I bet most DEA agents have videos of junkies in severe withdrawal that they beat off to.

ahahahahhhahaa!!!!!!!! repped!!!