PDA

View Full Version : First speedball

wizardofoz80
04-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Did my first speed ball. Pretty disappointed in it bc I could taste that the snow had been stepped on A LOT. Put snow in with two 4 mg dillies and a 30 roxy expecting pure bliss but was let down. The rush lasted a while but wasn't the omg I was expecting. Finding Caine is a lot harder (for me at least) to find than opies. Just wanna try it to know what it feels like.. but with caution.

Fat Pie
04-01-2012, 04:30 PM
I remember my first speedball. Didn't know about IV'ing, only IM'ing, so I didn't get the full rush, but still knew I liked it very much and tried to avoid it (still became a heroin addict though). By my 18th birthday I was IV'ing, and thought I'd add some coke in as a treat.

I knew how bad things were when what I'd gotten for the big day was all gone 24 hours beforehand. I ended up in rehab just over a month later; couldn't hack it. I could barely handle being addicted to H (and all the bullshit that comes with it), but I still managed it for a couple of years.

Speedballs, on the other hand, will be the death of me. I'm sure of it. I'll never escape the cravings, I know that much. The brain just can't handle it. It's a sensory overload of pleasure that no mere mortal was ever meant to handle, much less a petulant teenage kid.

It's always up to you, but I hope this lacklustre experience has put you off the idea permanently, 'cos that's one path you don't come back from after you go down it.

I'd be clean now if I'd just stuck to heroin, let's put it that way.

limitless_euphoria
04-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Believe it or not, I've only done one speedball in my entire life. This was right around the time that I was crashing and burning and I had to beat my dope addiction. My life was in a shambles: financially, emotionally, physically, my family and friends were threatening to distance themselves, something had to give! But, it was this sort of "last wish" thing I guess that I really wanted to just try it out. I'll still never forget, I was hanging out with a guy, I don't even know if he's since overdosed or what, but we were hanging out in his room at the YMCA, fixing, and he shot me up with a nice, fat speedball. It was indeed pure bliss. But that's when I had this awakening of sorts, I realized, "if I get into this all too deep, I'll end up dead, somebody is going to find me somewhere in, likely with the needle hanging out of my arm." Maybe, just maybe, it's just as well you really didn't experience pure ecstasy. If that were the case, you would likely start on a downward spiral that would not end well. I am not one to preach sobriety. To each his own. But, it seems as though when you hear of people dying, overdosing, a speedball seems to be very near the end of their journey into the abyss.

Larkin
04-01-2012, 08:44 PM
tonto de abril?

jajajaja!!

Michael.
04-01-2012, 09:59 PM
I love em. Personally, I have this thing about speed or uppers in general where when I do them, I have to go all out or I'll keep craving til I hit that peak. For example, I need to get to the point of maximum diminished returns and then I'll be put off for a couple of months

Sadly, eventually the memory of it fades and I do it all over again

struggler
04-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Did my first speed ball. Pretty disappointed in it bc I could taste that the snow had been stepped on A LOT. Put snow in with two 4 mg dillies and a 30 roxy expecting pure bliss but was let down. The rush lasted a while but wasn't the omg I was expecting. Finding Caine is a lot harder (for me at least) to find than opies. Just wanna try it to know what it feels like.. but with caution.

Aww.. Sorry to hear you were disappointed. If ya have fire coke, it's a really excellent combo. That feel when your mouth starts gushing full of saliva from the cocaine then the intensity (train coming/tunnel vison) and right when it seems like it's gonna get too intense, the opiates kick in and smooth everything out and the euphoria is like WOW. Just find some really good uncut coke next time and if you have no tolerance to cocaine the use about 80-100mg of coke assuming that it's the real deal shale and not cut at all.

Good luck on your quest to find the right coke!

Strugg

wizardofoz80
04-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Well you guys were right. SWIM got ahold of crack & H and tried it for the first time.. Holy shit. Can def see how people chase that feeling. Good thing I'm about to move so I won't ruin my life again!

Dr. McKay
04-28-2012, 03:24 AM
would being on a high dose of MMT (120 mg) and taking a shot of coke be considered a speedbal, or does it have to be coke and an opiate loaded in a rig to be considered a speedball ?

underide
04-28-2012, 05:23 AM
would being on a high dose of MMT (120 mg) and taking a shot of coke be considered a speedbal, or does it have to be coke and an opiate loaded in a rig to be considered a speedball ?

Not really, man..
I think what defines a proper speedball is heroin with cocaine mixed in a barrel and slammed together..
Other than that it's not a 'proper' speedball, especially if you take the opioid orally and slam the coke on top
The name kinda loses its' point and 'value' if you substitute something else (apart from maybe morphine or a similar opiate) or change the ROA

Personally, a good while ago i used to love a good speedball (who wouldn't?)
but eventually came to prefer to do coke shots on their own and save all the heroin for the end of the run, when it's much more appreciated than even a speedball.

But i'm even not such a fan of IV coke anymore either and would rather have another stimulant IV, like MDPV or Methylone
Much more fun (IMO) and WAY more bang for your buck

abe or ham
04-28-2012, 06:03 AM
MAN speedballs huh??? nothing beats the sound of vomiting and you cant hear it cause you just got the bellringer of a lifetime!!!! AAHHHH GOOD OL SPEEDBALLS!!!!

Spork
04-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Not really, man..
I think what defines a proper speedball is heroin with cocaine mixed in a barrel and slammed together..
Other than that it's not a 'proper' speedball, especially if you take the opioid orally and slam the coke on top
The name kinda loses its' point and 'value' if you substitute something else (apart from maybe morphine or a similar opiate) or change the ROA

Personally, a good while ago i used to love a good speedball (who wouldn't?)
but eventually came to prefer to do coke shots on their own and save all the heroin for the end of the run, when it's much more appreciated than even a speedball.

But i'm even not such a fan of IV coke anymore either and would rather have another stimulant IV, like MDPV or Methylone
Much more fun (IMO) and WAY more bang for your buck

Methylone and 4MMC are great, never got to SWIM in a boat of MDPV....

I heard the US gov was letting the DEA's emergency scheduling on "bath salts" slide, so that they might become legal again :D

Dr. McKay
04-28-2012, 08:57 AM
years ago when I just started with pain meds , I was taking nubain and mixing coke into it and doing a shot.

I used to like that alot, but now nubain would have no effect on me at all anymore !

fauxflavored
04-28-2012, 10:18 AM
i always want to speedball but instead of buying some hurry-up, i just blow all my cash on dope.

Duckfeet
04-28-2012, 01:13 PM
I was real real close to a bunch of pharmacy burglaries in the southland, a long time ago, and we'd periodically end up with cocaine, especially if they were drugstores connected to hospitals...sometimes liquid coke, but once powder, divers were always getting nose surgery to clear eustachean tubes, and they used coke for anasthesia...and we had both liquid and Knoll dilaudids. And there was a lot, and I"d just end up doing speedball after speedball, and lay on my back, and think I was going out, and always bring into my head this vision of walking thru the woods in southern argentina, where I"d once gone camping and fishing, and never saw anybody...it's the way I'd keep from blacking out...heart pounding...

I never did any drug ever since, and by god I've done a lot of coke, and BI 62's and Dyzoxin and all kinds of insane combos, but nothing I can think of ever gave me that feeling: it's like the bliss of great cocaine immediately followed by the euphoria of dilaudid. Motherfucker...now it would probably kill me, but back then I was indestructable...and everybody'd split but me and these two topless dancers, one of them had gotten this last stash from a cop who was a partner in the rips...and we'd do this insane shit all night, sipping iced wine and fixing each other....

The great actor and Saturday Night Live hero, John Belushi died doing speedballs. I can think of worse ways: you can read his bio 'Wired' if u want a good book

Anyway, yeah, real speedballs are something. I've done them with heroin, but D's and this shit was the best, since it was all so good and pure...now I woudn't even attempt it...