PDA

View Full Version : Fake XANAX BARS - Hope they are not!! HELP!!

joedyclark
02-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Well first off I hope this is even in the right section if not please fix and im sorry,

well i got twelve white bars with g3722 on them, i popped one in month and couldnt taste it like i useally can but figured id been taking so many must be used to it,
i then passed out cuz i been up all night on a speed binge

anyway so i get home and look them up for fun and i find this site

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discussion-prescription-and-otc-meds/fake-g3722-bars-w-pics

http://picture.vzw.com/mi/702327914_2510813765_0.jpeg?limitsize=580,480&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=1,0,0,0

These are the ones i bought
i just took another hoping to feel something
Did i get burned? if so i guess i can always sell them

heres another pic for fun with my speed included

http://picture.vzw.com/mi/702326806_2510809906_0.jpeg?limitsize=580,480&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=1,0,0,0

--- auto merge ---

has NO ONE seen these??

jimmyfingers
02-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Don't you think it is a scumbag move to sell pills you know are fake?

That imprint is a popular counterfeit for online pharmacies all over the world.

Benz
02-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Well first off I hope this is even in the right section if not please fix and im sorry,

well i got twelve white bars with g3722 on them, i popped one in month and couldnt taste it like i useally can but figured id been taking so many must be used to it,
i then passed out cuz i been up all night on a speed binge

anyway so i get home and look them up for fun and i find this site

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discussion-prescription-and-otc-meds/fake-g3722-bars-w-pics

http://picture.vzw.com/mi/702327914_2510813765_0.jpeg?limitsize=580,480&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=1,0,0,0

These are the ones i bought
i just took another hoping to feel something
Did i get burned? if so i guess i can always sell them

heres another pic for fun with my speed included

http://picture.vzw.com/mi/702326806_2510809906_0.jpeg?limitsize=580,480&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=1,0,0,0

--- auto merge ---

has NO ONE seen these??

These bunk pills could have anything in them, just because you took one & nothing happened doesn't mean they're not toxic.

You would also be knowingly selling bunk, it's the same as selling caramelised sugar as tar. People get stabbed for less. Maybe post that image to the methadone clinics & needle exchanges so they can put a poster up warning people about these fake pills. That's what we do here if people are selling fake pills.

Benz

Edit: I see JF has beat me to it.

jimmyfingers
02-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Benz,
I know Pakistan makes these bars in enormous amounts. I sure as hell would not put anything from this country in my body. They have found rat and rat feces dander, human feces, sand, rat poisoning, and other nasty chemicals in these fake bars.

Benz
02-17-2012, 11:33 AM
They're from Pakistan? I saw a semi illicit pill factory on a documentary. They were using industrial cement mixers & the whole place looked grimy.

Benz

DeadCat
02-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Why do you think they are fake?

I looked them up on the Pill Wizard and the imprint is correct, if not a counterfeit.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-372-2-7284.html

I've had various reactions to prescribed Xanax. Sometimes I can't feel them at all, sometimes I can't keep my eyes open. This kind of sucks because when you take them and don't feel them the tendency is to take more and then you have taken too much.

I had a script for up to 4 mg/day when I lived in FL but when I moved up North I found a lot of resistance to giving me any. Go figure.

upstate_007
02-17-2012, 01:44 PM
I moved the thread to the proper subforum, just in case you're looking for it.

Also. Don't re-sell fake drugs. Its a scumbag move. Best case if you do it is people give you the rep of selling fake drugs. Worst case, well lets say I've seen people receive an aluminum bat to the head for that sort of thing.

kNOw1
02-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I ground scored a few of 'em this past summer. Split it in 4, took 1/4, definitely had xanax in it. Knocked me right out and brought some kid back to reality that was freakin' out on the ground on L and K...They are counterfeit, but I know a lot of people order these and take them.

I'd say save 'em for if you're ever in hardcore benzo W/D and it's either those or seizure.

Just don't sell them, that's some fucked shit. You got burned, doesn't mean you have to start a forest fire.

Michael
02-17-2012, 04:48 PM
I got a few "xanax" bars included with an order I did from a paki internet pharm place. They included 5 of these bars which for all I knew were chalk. I ate two and felt nothing.

Smaxie
02-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Dude, you don't feel anything because you're all jacked up on meth!
As for the rest of you being shocked that this guy would resell fake pills, maybe you should go back and read his thread at Christmas where him and his friend went to rob his Grandpa of any scrap metal they could find so they could get more meth.

ausativa
02-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Dude, you don't feel anything because you're all jacked up on meth!
As for the rest of you being shocked that this guy would resell fake pills, maybe you should go back and read his thread at Christmas where him and his friend went to rob his Grandpa of any scrap metal they could find so they could get more meth.

on edge?

Sydewayz
02-17-2012, 07:36 PM
If your on Meth like someone stated above there is a high chance you will not feel them, I would hang onto them when your not on Meth "That is if you are on Meth" and see if they work then.. I have heard of people taking up to 40mgs of Xanax while on Meth and not helping at all, also if they are fake don't sell them like the above posters said that is wrong, just flush them.. Good luck man and hope you can get some relief from them soon!!

scikid
06-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I ground scored a few of 'em this past summer. Split it in 4, took 1/4, definitely had xanax in it. Knocked me right out and brought some kid back to reality that was freakin' out on the ground on L and K...They are counterfeit, but I know a lot of people order these and take them.

I'd say save 'em for if you're ever in hardcore benzo W/D and it's either those or seizure.

Just don't sell them, that's some fucked shit. You got burned, doesn't mean you have to start a forest fire.

Heh Groundscore... I used to be the king of that shit...

anyways, I've noticed legal high shops selling xanax look alikes. Always thought they had Phenaz in them..

Defense34
06-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Heh Groundscore... I used to be the king of that shit...

anyways, I've noticed legal high shops selling xanax look alikes. Always thought they had Phenaz in them..

youre from IL and you have seen legit shops sell FAKE pills? thats fucked up man, i mean its a felony to sell anything as a conrolled substance so you must of ran into a front of a shop or something.

Snoops
06-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Holy Shit, I thought that it was just me... The exact description, and everything.
I would take a bar. Two bars. Three bars. Fuck me. Nothing.
Yet the slightest something....probably placebo.
I felt so burnt.... Their even on "Pill Finder"
What tha fuck?

sigprn
06-04-2012, 07:51 PM
My advice is this. Buy from a sound source. Most guys prefer the gadors or denvers. I haven't seen what you purchased offer in a long time. Years.

jimmyfingers
06-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Stick with Serbian email vendors who carry a large variety of real benzos.
or
Stick with Argentinian email vendors with Gadors, Bagos, and Denvers.

All of these bogus sites sell watered down or completely fake and possibly deadly chemicals in them.