PDA

View Full Version : Xanax and Methadone

tch2296
12-29-2011, 04:08 PM
So I recently increased my done dosage to 100 mg, and I think I'll be stopping there for a month at least. I also recently acquired 7 x 2 mg alprazolam bars. I've heard these are a great combination (yes, I know it's dangerous) with methadone, so I was kinda excited.

I tried taking 3 mg sublingually about 6 hours after my methadone dose, and felt kinda relaxed but nothing special.

This morning, I took 4 mg sublingually on my way to get my dose, so it had fully kicked in when I drank that delicious juice. Still, nothing impressive. I even drank a few beers when I got back with less than stellar results. Sure, it's pleasant, but I was expecting for some reason for a much more synergistic effect. I took another bar after a few hours.

So I have 3 bars left (6 mg). Is it best to wait until your dose to take the xanax in order to get the most potent effect from it? Or should I just say fuck it and pop the other 3 bars now? Maybe at least that way enough has built up in my system I might get a decent buzz...I mean fuck, Xanax used to get me feeling real good even before I got on methadone, now it's like boring.

LOL, and yeah, I got genuine bars, looked 'em up on drugs.com and I got the characteristic bitter alprazolam taste. Lately in my area, fuckers have been selling buspar bars and passing them off as xanax. I even got sold one, thinking it was a new type of bar. When it wasn't bitter, I knew something was off, got home and looked it up, and called my dealer right away. She actually tried to tell me it was a different type of xanax :D

jimmyfingers
12-29-2011, 05:11 PM
I never understood why you went on maintenece. You started all these threads basically asking if people still felt high on MMT. It seems you can't cop your own drugs so you are using a clinic to get high. People die after taking 100mg methadone and 6mg Xanax. You are playing with fire big guy.

HydroApe
12-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Buspar is horrible stuff!!!
Shame on her!

As far as the Xanax-Methadone potentiation goes: We're all different. We all like our highs the way we like them. In some cases it's pure opiate, in others it's combos. Some like an energetic get things done buzz and others like to Nod.
All I've ever gotten from ANY opiate-benzo combo is a better ability to Nod and/or sleep.
If that's what you're looking for and not getting with the Xanax/Meth combo then I'd say let it be. I really don't believe there is ever going to be some magic synergy that takes either substance and turns it's effects into a turbocharged version of itself.
We're always looking for that better or perfect high....you know the one you had when you first realized opiates felt GREAT!
Xanax feels like Xanax and Methadone feels like Methadone. Xanax and Methadone feels like Xanax and Methadone.

--- auto merge ---

I really don't believe there is ever going to be some magic synergy that takes either substance and turns it's effects into a turbocharged version of itself.

With the notable exception that is the SPEEDBALL :)

iriewon
12-29-2011, 05:25 PM
dude like fingers said you're playing with fire. i would really think twice about this. yeah you have been lucky so far and nothing bad has happened but that doesnt mean you could take the same dose of even less another time and something bad wont happen. be fucking carefull and i think you should really think twice about mixing these two things especially in doses that high...just my .02 for what its worth anyways.

danny
12-29-2011, 05:58 PM
+1 000 000 to what fingers says, hes giving you good advice. i worked out what 6mg xanax is in equivalent valium, and thats a lot benzos on top of a lot methadone, i have had pals die from this same combination...especially if youre not completely used to methadone...
another ps is if you are gonna do this kind of thing, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL...

tch2296
12-29-2011, 06:57 PM
I must have some enormous tolerance here. I have taken 8 mg of Xanax over the course of the day, along with 100 mg methadone and about 5 drinks (beer and champagne). So far? I feel like I haven't taken anything - well maybe I feel the Xanax a little. Everybody's tolerance is different, read some of my threads, I'm no fucking newbie here, I know my shit.

Fingers: How much experience do you have with methadone maintenance? first of all, at least 70% of the people there take benzos regularly, many are prescribed. You keep saying that stupid shit and I have to give you the same answer: I was ready for maintenance because I was sick of spending $500 bucks a day on heroin. Is that so hard for you to understand? Since I have started on methadone about 2 months ago, I have used heroin ONE FUCKING TIME. Can't you get that through your skull dude? Sorry to be rude but you keep saying the same shit in every thread. It has been an overwhelming success for me, I graduated from university, I have already saved thousands of dollars, and my life is fucking great. If you really don't understand why I went on maintenance, you should lay off the crack a little bit there dude.

Shit, I am tired of saying the same shit to the same people...can't you remember the shit I said less than two weeks ago in response to the same ill-informed question? Again, sorry if I seem cranky, but lil' old jimmyfingered loves to bring this up in every thread I post...fuck dude!

Princess Kitty
12-29-2011, 07:08 PM
Why are you trying to get high? I thought the point was to get stability.

iriewon
12-29-2011, 07:51 PM
I must have some enormous tolerance here. I have taken 8 mg of Xanax over the course of the day, along with 100 mg methadone and about 5 drinks (beer and champagne). So far? I feel like I haven't taken anything - well maybe I feel the Xanax a little. Everybody's tolerance is different, read some of my threads, I'm no fucking newbie here, I know my shit.

this sounds like a recipe for a 1 way trip to the afterlife...mixing that much methadone, benzos, and alcohol is as fucking dangerous as it can fucking get!! again i would SERIOUSLY rethink doing this again in the future if i was you.

Dolofinell
12-29-2011, 09:01 PM
I didn't want to respond to this thread, at all, but as you know I spent almost 7 years on MMT, I've had a benzo script for about 12 years for gen. anxiety/panic. Now a days I take 2-4mg of klonopin. While on MMT my friends and I were taking anywhere from 10-20mg of xanax a day, everyday. 2 years ago I walked into my best friends house to find him cold and blue, after having been on the combo for years, a total accident, just took 1 "bar" to many that particular day. I'd avoid supplementing the boredom of daily MMT dosing with benzo's. It takes once and you might not be waking up.

Dutch
12-29-2011, 09:36 PM
2 or 3mg of Xanax ontop of 100mg of 'Done should be enough to give u the god nod benzos+done are famous for. Any more than that and your gambling with your life. But drinking alcohol with the two is fucking suicidal and ignorant. 3 CNS depressants!?!?! Do u really want to be one of those idiots in the obituary? 40mg of Methadone and 2mg Xanax taken 2-3hours after was always enough to have me eating nod buscuits.

jdub
12-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Yeah, this is a bad idea. I take 1.5mgs xanax and 60mgs 'done daily btw.

jimmyfingers
12-29-2011, 10:12 PM

Fingers: How much experience do you have with methadone maintenance? first of all, at least 70% of the people there take benzos regularly, many are prescribed. You keep saying that stupid shit and I have to give you the same answer: I was ready for maintenance because I was sick of spending $500 bucks a day on heroin. Is that so hard for you to understand? Since I have started on methadone about 2 months ago, I have used heroin ONE FUCKING TIME. Can't you get that through your skull dude? Sorry to be rude but you keep saying the same shit in every thread. It has been an overwhelming success for me, I graduated from university, I have already saved thousands of dollars, and my life is fucking great. If you really don't understand why I went on maintenance, you should lay off the crack a little bit there dude.

Shit, I am tired of saying the same shit to the same people...can't you remember the shit I said less than two weeks ago in response to the same ill-informed question? Again, sorry if I seem cranky, but lil' old jimmyfingered loves to bring this up in every thread I post...fuck dude!

I have experience with MMT and being prescribed meth by a PM doc. Where do you get this 70% of people on MMT take benzos? It is cool if you made it up to try and justify your credibility.

Life doesn't sound so great taking 100mg done, 8mg xanax, and 5 beers. That sounds reckless and suicidal.

iriewon
12-29-2011, 10:43 PM
you didnt know fingas this kids full with all sorts of statistics on everything there is out there...especially methadone it seems he knows all...and i even believe in one thread stated that he was gathering info for some sort of paper of some sort on it lol smh

in all seriousness tho you really should chill the fuck out if you dont wanna die...yeah maybe you make it out this time but ive seen many an experienced user with all the above never wake up again.

Snoops
12-29-2011, 10:52 PM
I feel compeled to share a couple a few experiences of my own. They occurred just about some 3-4 weeks ago, or so.
And like Dolo said, I am also scripted Kpins. They are somewhat 'older' scripts, the Kpins 1mg (Teva Pharms). I was switched to 2mg Aplrazloam bars (the Greenstone brand)

I am also maintained on a daily dose of 120mgs Methadone daily. Since February.

For the most part, I was doin' real real good with the maintenance, the stability... And then, I don't know...? I guess I fell into one of my depressions (given recent news I received, and tired old routines) so I began "playing with the fire" so to speak.

Well, it was a monday. Cuz I had to face dose with the nurse to get my six pack for the week (I get weekly takehomes) so, I dose in the am. Go through another day. Same ol, same ol.

Well, then my wife falls asleep next to me that nite... And I was makin' a go at tapering off of my Kpins and low with it by this time .5 to .1 (rarely) of my Kpin dose and my newly acquired Alprazolam (im talkin' .5 daily alprazolam)

Well, it was goin' on for some days. Then after that nite, something happened... I got a case of the fuck it's. I took like 6mgs Kpin, 5-6mg Xanax, and took an extra 2 doses... Fuck it! (and this isn't denial, I wasn't tryin' too off myself... Hell, I have crazy tolerance to both meds. And I know, I know. It doesn't mean shit. But honestly. I just wanted to get as close to that H nod as possible. Generically. Does that make sense?

So ok, lemme get to my point.
Yeah, I was noddin' hard... A feeling I longed for. For oh so long...
But then the nods were gettin heavy.
I would come to with a numb face, very short of breath, and found myself actually in some kinda mini-fight for air, as I had to concentrate on each and every one for what seemed like ahwile. But nothing like chokin' and gaspin' for air. It's just that I was noddin' and catchin' big breaths when I would come outta my nods.

So I go to get up, maybe check a clock for the time and how long I'd been on the couch, throughout the nite, noddin' away. And catch a glimpse of my mug in a mirror, ya know? To make sure that I'm not Smurfin with blue lips n' shit.
So like I said. I'm going to get up, when my legs go jello and I eat it HARD. Head first, neck contorted, ass in the air, fuckin' black out... I come to. Same position I landed in. Throbbing whopper of a headache/possible migraine/even concussion possibly. Whatever, a BUMPIN' headache.

I get to the mirror and my right portion of my forehead to the temple area... It was kinda bad. All pink and shit, you know, fuckin' rugburn.

Wake up call. Tolerance or no. Methadone and benzo combo is dangerous. Dan-ger-ous.
So try, no fuck that... TAKE IT EASY. Period. Shit can/will kill you.
And I hate when you hear about shit like that happening. It's depressing. Cuz it could be avoided so easily.

Try to take your maintenance seriously. And don't ALWAYS be lookin' for the fabled Methadone HIGH... That HIGH, is only apparent in the first 2 weeks of induction. Then, it's gone.... Until you take a major break from it.

Basically. Watch your ass. And don't get dead. Stick around ahwile. Cool bud? Alright then... Catch ya later. Peace.

smokey
12-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Someone i knew from grade school died from the combination of methadone/xanax some said he drank booze that night also but he was 17 years old and when i visited his grave on his right side is buried "loving husband, father and grandfather" on his left "WW2 veteran" and in the middle 17 year old death from drug overdose - fucked up shit. So be careful i personally know someone that died from this combo.

SeVeN
12-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Im not trying to jump on some hate train here, but benzo's with opiates, and notoriously with methadone (i forget the reason) is a bad recipe, and the only thing that makes it worse, and about 100 fold (i made that number up ) is adding alcohol into the mix.

Yes benzos do feel great with opiates. but if your taking upwards of 6mgs of xanax and your not really feeling it or whatever, id stop dude.

Im saying this for your sake and not to be a dick. All of my hard fall outs and one OD was because of my reckless opiat benzo alcohol use. The real problem is when you are on the three not only does your body do a rapid nose dive, but your inhibitions are lowered so much you just keep at it.

Being safe and enjoying yourself is great, but i am trying to be honest here about the fact that if 6mgs of xanax is not getting you anything, much less fucking you the hell up, id say cut that shit out.

Good for you on the success with methadone by the way. Id stick with that and cut the other shit out so you can make your way up the take home latter.

smokey
12-31-2011, 12:11 PM
in all seriousness tho you really should chill the fuck out if you dont wanna die...yeah maybe you make it out this time but ive seen many an experienced user with all the above never wake up again.

That's what happened to my boy fell asleep on the computer w/ his head on the keyboard - sister found him dead in that position.

nick
12-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Thread's the very definition of tragicomedy.Nothing else to say because I hate wasting my breath.

Indy
12-31-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm gonna be the devil's advocate and say that if you start small, and take the same dose every day, your risks, though still there, will be manageable.

nick
12-31-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm gonna be the devil's advocate and say that if you start small, and take the same dose every day, your risks, though still there, will be manageable.

You're quiet right,Indy.BUT,if you read this guys posts it soon becomes VERY clear that he ain't into moderation.Kid's an accident waiting to happen.

Candy Heart
12-31-2011, 01:12 PM
so you can make your way up the take home latter.

Im probably right in saying that if he continues like this, he will never get takehomes, and for good reason. Last thing he needs to be doing is double or triple dosing and munching bars like that. He WILL die. Takehomes are a reward for doing the right thing, showing stability, and being responsible, etc. None of which he's doing.

I'm glad he's saving thousands and thousands of dollars. But there is more to MMT than just that. The money might have been the reason you started maintenance, but its not the ONLY reason to be on maintenance.

I'm glad they have the rules set for proper phase up and takehomes. After you put in a year and get however many takehomes, you feel like you accomplished something. It might seem like it takes forever to get there, but it separates the people that want to do well, and those who don't.

Best of luck TCH, really I hope things improve for you. But with this recklessness that you've shown, you should really step back and take a look at the big picture. Everyone here has your best interest at heart. When a forum full of junkboxes, myself included, say don't do it... That might be a reason to heed the warnings.

Dolofinell
12-31-2011, 01:52 PM
Im probably right in saying that if he continues like this, he will never get takehomes, and for good reason. Last thing he needs to be doing is double or triple dosing and munching bars like that. He WILL die. Takehomes are a reward for doing the right thing, showing stability, and being responsible, etc. None of which he's doing.

I'm glad he's saving thousands and thousands of dollars. But there is more to MMT than just that. The money might have been the reason you started maintenance, but its not the ONLY reason to be on maintenance.

I'm glad they have the rules set for proper phase up and takehomes. After you put in a year and get however many takehomes, you feel like you accomplished something. It might seem like it takes forever to get there, but it separates the people that want to do well, and those who don't.

Best of luck TCH, really I hope things improve for you. But with this recklessness that you've shown, you should really step back and take a look at the big picture. Everyone here has your best interest at heart. When a forum full of junkboxes, myself included, say don't do it... That might be a reason to heed the warnings.

I definitely agree that take homes are a blessing and a great feeling of accomplishment when your on MMT, every time you move up that ladder and get an extra 1, 2 a week is a great feeling. Federal regs. allow up to 4 weeks of TH's at a time, state regs. trump the federal regs. though. Meaning in some states you are allowed 1 week max, some 2, and a few do allow the full 4 weeks (might be 30 days, can't remember). I had bi-weekly TH's when I jumped ship, MI allows 1 week max but I got a travel waiver through the SMA so I got 2 weeks.
Anyway sorry for all that ^ , but being stable and having a good experience while on MMT definitely includes not having to stand in line or go to the clinic every day. If you need benzos get a script from a Dr. and take them as prescribed. Some clinics nowadays won't even allow people with a script to have TH's though.

Der Alte Krieger
12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
The OP has gone on record as not giving a shit for any advice from the likes of me but I'll post my experiences just to reenforce the opinions of the above posters in the event that it might help someone else.

I used to take as much as 200 a day of Methadone, , 10 MG of Xanax and invariably drank like a fish. And it never did me any permanent damage. Hell, I only had to be un smurfed twice. Friends I had did the same. I was just sitting here doing a mental list of all the RIPed friends that I had that departed this vale of tears on this combination and I don't have enough fingers to count them all.

I started on Methadone when there was not a lot of clenical experience with the stuff and the first thing that seemed to happen when people would get on it is that would "cured of Heroin and become alcoholics. We were never warned about the dangers of mixing benzos and booze with the juice.

I have one friend, though,that is still living that ODed on Benzos n Methadone. She used to be a model but one night she fell between the bed and wall and didn't get found for a couple days. Long enough that the restriction of blood supply caused paralisis of half her body. Shes still half way pretty but its hard to find work as a model when you have to drag one leg down the runway.

I took this combo for years but I was real, real, real lucky.

emmajs
12-31-2011, 11:24 PM
The OP has gone on record as not giving a shit for any advice from the likes of me .

Thanks for making me spit coffee all over the keyboard. How funny

Sinderella
01-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Sad but I guess we will know when we dont hear from him for an extended period of time that his playing with fire finally got him burned... Benzo's+methadone+alchohol in high dosage= craziness... I have lost 3 friends in the past 2yrs from this very combo and these were ALL people who did this regularly and thought they "had it under control" but didnt..

jimmyfingers
01-04-2012, 01:40 AM
This reject obviously doesn't value life. I read in another post of his he spent 12k in 7 days on drug. I am going to call A&E and recommend they track this guy down for Intervention The other night I took a ridiculous combination of pharmaceuticals which, looking back on it right now, very well could have killed me. Let me list them. 50 mg Promethazine 3 mg Clonazepam 150 mg Diphenhdyramine .75 mg Triazolam 360 mg Oxycodone (3 x 120 mg IV doses (I think - memory is faded) - 4 hr intervals) 6 Beers

smokey
01-04-2012, 02:07 AM
"very well could have killed me"

Right about that jimmy be careful man we need you to be posted up on the block.

danny
01-04-2012, 09:57 AM
This reject obviously doesn't value life. I read in another post of his he spent 12k in 7 days on drug. I am going to call A&E and recommend they track this guy down for Intervention The other night I took a ridiculous combination of pharmaceuticals which, looking back on it right now, very well could have killed me. Let me list them. 50 mg Promethazine 3 mg Clonazepam 150 mg Diphenhdyramine .75 mg Triazolam 360 mg Oxycodone (3 x 120 mg IV doses (I think - memory is faded) - 4 hr intervals) 6 Beers

nah, fuck that...look, he might have been a dickhead and bounced a lot of well meaning advice back in peoples faces, but you cant do that, whats stopping anyone reading this board and thinking 'well x does a fuckin boat load of drugs by my reckoning, hes nailed on to go over, im gonna ring x an intervention' whereas that amount drugs might just be keeping x from getting sick...

doing that could lead to a fuck load of complications to the point of no one ever wanting to use this site ever again...

forgive me if you werent being serious about what you said, i personally just think its a really bad idea...

nick
01-04-2012, 12:39 PM
nah, fuck that...look, he might have been a dickhead and bounced a lot of well meaning advice back in peoples faces, but you cant do that, whats stopping anyone reading this board and thinking 'well x does a fuckin boat load of drugs by my reckoning, hes nailed on to go over, im gonna ring x an intervention' whereas that amount drugs might just be keeping x from getting sick...

doing that could lead to a fuck load of complications to the point of no one ever wanting to use this site ever again...

forgive me if you werent being serious about what you said, i personally just think its a really bad idea...

I'm pretty sure Jimmy's joking.His point is valid though-it's his attitude as much as is behaviour that spells trouble.

danny
01-04-2012, 01:35 PM
sound, i thought he was fucking about, it seemed out of character for the man...should have known better but its hard to detect irony/sarcasm over a computer screen...

jimmyfingers
01-04-2012, 01:53 PM
I was just joking, Danny. I was pointing out that 'everyone' who thinks they can handle high dose methadone and high dose benzos are not being safe. Not to mention adding booze. I hope this guy doesn't have a drivers license. Just about everyone on this board knows at least 1 person IRL who went to sleep and never woke up from this combo

danny
01-04-2012, 02:01 PM
I was just joking, Danny. I was pointing out that 'everyone' who thinks they can handle high dose methadone and high dose benzos are not being safe. Not to mention adding booze. I hope this guy doesn't have a drivers license. Just about everyone on this board knows at least 1 person IRL who went to sleep and never woke up from this combo

looking back at it i had a sneaking suspicion you were taking the piss, it seemed out of character for you to say something like that...^what youre saying is right as well, i lost one very good friend at a very young age to that combo, and i can think of a few other people i knew that are rip from it as well, but i got a feeling that your man is gonna have to find out for himself, most junkies are the same, they got to put their OWN hand in the fire to find out it gets burned, you can tell them till youre blue in the face (!) and it aint gonna make the blindest bit difference...

reddragon3668
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah, the benzo/done combo almost killed me years ago. I am grateful for Opiophile where I learned that the combo was very dangerous. I learned my lesson.. some folks never do.

Dr. McKay
01-16-2012, 03:04 PM
My friend tells me that klonopin works much beter to potentiate methadone than xanax.
He used to be on methadone and he said that he used to have a script for klonopin and said if he took 2-3 mg of klonopin he would get bombed .

nick
01-16-2012, 03:36 PM
when in doubt, just tripple the dose

and shoot it in the eyeball.

flowergirl
01-16-2012, 05:46 PM
That's the way! Harm reduction FTW!

SalvationThroughDilaudid
01-24-2012, 02:07 PM
I never understood why you went on maintenece. You started all these threads basically asking if people still felt high on MMT. It seems you can't cop your own drugs so you are using a clinic to get high. People die after taking 100mg methadone and 6mg Xanax. You are playing with fire big guy.

Yeah really man...not trying to nag you or be an asshole, but at my highest tolerance, when I was railing 150-180mg of opana a day and still being able to drive, walk, talk coherently etc., I made the mistake of mixing 60mg of valium with a few 10mg 'dones thinking "ahh hell, valium's not that strong compared to xanax, and methadone's not as strong as opana, I'll be fine". Well it wasn't fine. I OD'd and a buddy called the ambulance on me. They almost didn't get there on time. Mixing ANY opioids and benzos is a dangerous move, but there's just something about mixing it with 'dones that makes it worse...it's somehow just more dangerous. I'm not sure why it is, just THAT it is. Please be safe...don't go crazy with the benzos while on your 'done.

Dr. McKay
01-24-2012, 09:12 PM
I was on methadone for a short period of time and when I would take klonopin I would get totally wasted and fall asleep everytime I took some.

I was usually taking 2-3 mg at a time and was on a dose of around 80-90 mg of done.

Also I once saw a special on HBO , I think it was called "Methadonia" it was all about people on mehtadone that would get wasted by taking either xanax or klonopin. It was a whole 1/2 hour to an hour on the subject.

Maybe someone can find a link to the episode..
If I do I will post it..

emmajs
01-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Here it is: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5888306773553221655#

SalvationThroughDilaudid
01-25-2012, 09:55 AM
That movie was all propaganda though. It seems like they just picked the worst bunch of morons they could, like the guy who nodded off and burnt his house down with a lit cigarette in his hand...really, I know it could happen and probably has, but for the most part I don't see junkies burning shit down just cause they nod with a smoke. If it was as bad as they make it to be, I know of entire neighborhoods that would just go up in flames every other week.

And of course they showed that the only person who ended up succeeding was the guy who got off of methadone and followed the straight up no drugs "abstinence" method. I think he ended up going on to own a business or something like that. But why didn't they show the successful people? There are lots of people who start off each day by drinking enough 'done to kill 10 people actually end up being successful, in some cases MORE SO THAN PEOPLE WHO'VE NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG!!!

Just at the clinic I'm going to, I've met a lady with 3 bachelor's degrees and one master's, working on a PHD. There are 2 lawyers (that I know of, maybe more) and 1 guy that's actually....wait for it....a doctor!!! I don't think that showing homeless thieving scoundrels is the way to depict methadone in an accurate light.

54 403
01-28-2012, 09:43 AM
If you want to get high while on mmt. How about smoking a bowl of some dank nugs? Alprazolam is a evil chemical. I hate it , because it is very addictive and the withdraws can kill you. Xanax also can make people act insane. For example I took 5 bars one night and woke up with stolen cans of corn beef hash in my pocket and laying next to fat middle aged stripper. FUN TIMES! Also I had no memory of the night at all. I had to ask the fat stripper where I was and who I was with and what club she worked at etc etc.

Candy Heart
01-29-2012, 12:46 PM
^^^ 5 bars tho dude??? I enjoy benzos too... In moderation. But you should know that nothing good can come of 10mg alprazolam

PaininAlabama
01-29-2012, 02:08 PM
I agree. I also think nothing good can come of cans of corned beef hash. Unless the stripper and/or poster had a very nasty fetish.

While on the subject though, I am taking halves of 10 mg 'dones to help with my pain until I see my doc. I take xanax to sleep at night. What would be the safest way to do this? Really what I am asking is, how late can I take my last dose of 'done before I take my xanax to sleep? I know methadone builds up so I am really trying to space out the doses and be as safe as possible. But I also have to sleep, which requires xanax. Any help appreciated!

pullmyhair
01-29-2012, 09:11 PM
I agree. I also think nothing good can come of cans of corned beef hash. Unless the stripper and/or poster had a very nasty fetish.

While on the subject though, I am taking halves of 10 mg 'dones to help with my pain until I see my doc. I take xanax to sleep at night. What would be the safest way to do this? Really what I am asking is, how late can I take my last dose of 'done before I take my xanax to sleep? I know methadone builds up so I am really trying to space out the doses and be as safe as possible. But I also have to sleep, which requires xanax. Any help appreciated!

That's really subjective. What's your tolly? How much done throughout the day? How much Xanax? I think if you have a little bit of a tolerance and you're only taking 5 mg every 4 hours or so, you should be fine to take A xanax, but you know yourself better than anyone, maybe start with a 1/4 or 1/2 of a xanax and see how it goes.