PDA

View Full Version : Can you inject Tramadol?

GoddessofRATs
10-02-2006, 08:06 PM
I was just thinking, i wonder if you can inject Tramadol pills? I'm sure they put something in it that can harm you if injected it. What about cold water extraction of Trams? I wonder if it's possible?

I'm not asking because i am gonna try it but i am kinda curious. Has anyone ever done it?

I know there is an IV version of Trams but I've never heard of anyone crushing the pills etc... to inject it? Probably wouldn't be worth it to most people because there probably wouldn't be a rush or anything.

Just curious???

Goddessofrats

CUBErt
10-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Don't, just don't. I have no idea if it works or not but don't move to the needle cuz of Tramadol. I dunno, move on to stronger opiates if you must work your way up the opiate ladder, but there's alot of stuff you could try first before resorting to the needle.

GoddessofRATs
10-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Don't, just don't. I have no idea if it works or not but don't move to the needle cuz of Tramadol. I dunno, move on to stronger opiates if you must work your way up the opiate ladder, but there's alot of stuff you could try first before resorting to the needle.

I think you misunderstood me, i have no intentions of injecting it, it was just a question out of curiosity. I've been up and down the ladder, I've been on stronger meds i just find Trams to be the best for my pain and for the high, I'd never switch from Trams to something else. I'm in love with Tramadol.

I've injected other drugs before i still just love my good old trams.

It was just a question of curiosity.

CUBErt
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Ah, sorry then. Well in that case my answer is simply: no idea :P

slugbone
10-02-2006, 10:28 PM
i'd try snorting it first before i'd try to bang that shit. probably blow your head right off like if you were trying to shoot some codiene off a CWE.

if somebody does snort some trams and the buzz makes it worthwhile, please let me know. in the interest of science ya know?

vaxn8
10-02-2006, 11:51 PM
nope, doesn't work, makes a big fluffy white mess, must have been swim that tried that awhile back

GoddessofRATs
10-03-2006, 02:38 PM
nope, doesn't work, makes a big fluffy white mess, must have been swim that tried that awhile back

I figured as much. A big white mess LOL.

I wish i could try the real injectable Tramadol. Not sure it's avail in the US, is it? I know it's available in the UK. I think in the US we also have Extended release Tramadol but i never hear anyone talking about it so maybe not. I'd love to get my hands on some 'Real' injectable Tramadol or that extended release syrup or pills, but like i said, not sure which is available in the states.

I know in the UK they have all of the versions of Tramadol available and some other countries.

I read a blog somewhere where a girl was on extended release Tramadol syrup, 100 Mgs and when she went on vacation she ran out and the withdrawal was so bad she ended up in the ER. But, she was legitimately taking it and her Doctor varified it. I guess she didn't get a refil before she went on vacation. The side note said she was prescribed DXM for withdrawal and RLS, of course the DXM was a theraputic dose, not a trippin' dose. Along with that she was prescribed something for the runs and Xanax and she never went back on the Trams because of that ordeal. Ok, i was making a point with this but now i have totally forgotten my point ROTFL.

Tram in other countries is also availabe in 100 mgs. In the US it's only available in 50 mgs. I went to the ER once for severe SPondylitis pain and the ER doc scripted me for those 100 mgs and i told him "These aren't availabe in the US" and he said "YES they are, I'm not changing the script, just go to the pharmacy" I knew what was gonna happen, I'd get to the pharmacy and they were gonna tell me that Tramadoi isn't available in 100 mg pills and sure enough, the pharmacist told me that was the case and i told the pharmacisit "I told the doctor the same thing but he didn't believe me" So the pharmacist had to call the ER and talk to the doctor. I was originally prescribed 60 100mg pills but on the phone the doc changed it to 120 50 mg pills. I was so happy, i just got doubled my prescription amount, i was so happy LOL. 120 is much better then 60 pills lol.

I'm glad the doc didn't listen to me at the hospital because i would have only gotten 60 50 mgs if he had changed it there at the ER. Maybe not, who knows what goes on in the mind with Docs. I've been very lucky with Doctors and pain meds.

One time i was at the ER for severe pain and the nurse, a male nurse looked at me and he said "Oh, i can tell right away you are telling the turth and are really in pain but we have to be careful, i can tell you're not an addict and the Doctor agree's" I don't know what that was all about, i forget how we got on that subject. He also said "You totally don't look like an addict, you look too innocent" ROTFL.

I got a good strong shot of Dilaudid (sp) after that. But, i really was there for pain- that time.

Ok, the tea is kicking in and i am rambling ROTFL. Opies make me talkative.

Goddessofrats

Sitar
10-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Tramadol CAN be injected, but it must be done over a couple minutes' time to avoid nausea.

I'm not advising anyone do this, but Tramadol is incredibly soluble in alcohol, so it is super-easy to take tramadol pills, crush them into powder (or better yet, if you have Tramadol capsules, just pour out the powder), and pour some high-proof alcohol on it.

Let this extract, and use a syringe to draw off the Tramadol-rich alcohol after the sediment has fully settled. Pour the alcohol into a small glass dish and let it evaporate. What you will have left when it's dry is an extremely pure form of Tramadol.

I would advise AGAINST snorting that, though. Tramadol, especially pure Tramadol, is extremely hard on the nasal mucosa, and it will burn like a bitch.

So there ya go. It works.

GoddessofRATs
10-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Tramadol CAN be injected, but it must be done over a couple minutes' time to avoid nausea.

I'm not advising anyone do this, but Tramadol is incredibly soluble in alcohol, so it is super-easy to take tramadol pills, crush them into powder (or better yet, if you have Tramadol capsules, just pour out the powder), and pour some high-proof alcohol on it.

Let this extract, and use a syringe to draw off the Tramadol-rich alcohol after the sediment has fully settled. Pour the alcohol into a small glass dish and let it evaporate. What you will have left when it's dry is an extremely pure form of Tramadol.

I would advise AGAINST snorting that, though. Tramadol, especially pure Tramadol, is extremely hard on the nasal mucosa, and it will burn like a bitch.

So there ya go. It works.

Not that I'm going to try this. I think I'm a little scared to do that but how long do you let the glass dish sit, i mean how long does it take for the alcohol to evaporate and what kind of alcohol do you use.

Just curious.

Thanks for your response

Goddessorats

vaxn8
10-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Sitar- you're correct it is alcohol soluble. I've just been in the habit lately of answering questions like this with no when someone's trying to dissolve somthing for injection and it's only alcohol soluble. I looked it up back when I tried this, and it was something like it's alcohol solubility was 1:3 while in water, it's 1:50. A lot of people don't realize how damagine alcohol is to inject and don't know to dilute the alcohol before injecting, so I've been just saying insoluble. It comes up a lot with people trying to shoot benzos. Most of them go into solution in alcohol easily especially reagent grade 200 proof ethanol. I always worry that people are going to use drinking alcohol or isopropyl.
It is safe to inject the solution made for injection, obviously. It does also come in timed release forms, but I'm not sure it's available in the US, it is in europe, but they've been using the stuff since the early 70's. I just have no use for it. I'd rather shoot saline. If you're sick and have no/low tolerance it's good for that. It doesn't do anything for me though and I don't trust it at high doses. It's one of the few drugs where I actually follow the directions when they take take no more than xx mg/day. I want to keep my brain cells working and don't want to fry them for a weak-ass, weak-euphoric high! I'd pick hydrocodone or codeine over it anyday actually ibuprofen too.

nick
10-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Sorry to all you tramadol lovers,but I only use that stuff for wds.Injectable Tramadol just what the planet needed.

GoddessofRATs
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Sitar- you're correct it is alcohol soluble. I've just been in the habit lately of answering questions like this with no when someone's trying to dissolve somthing for injection and it's only alcohol soluble. I looked it up back when I tried this, and it was something like it's alcohol solubility was 1:3 while in water, it's 1:50. A lot of people don't realize how damagine alcohol is to inject and don't know to dilute the alcohol before injecting, so I've been just saying insoluble. It comes up a lot with people trying to shoot benzos. Most of them go into solution in alcohol easily especially reagent grade 200 proof ethanol. I always worry that people are going to use drinking alcohol or isopropyl.
It is safe to inject the solution made for injection, obviously. It does also come in timed release forms, but I'm not sure it's available in the US, it is in europe, but they've been using the stuff since the early 70's. I just have no use for it. I'd rather shoot saline. If you're sick and have no/low tolerance it's good for that. It doesn't do anything for me though and I don't trust it at high doses. It's one of the few drugs where I actually follow the directions when they take take no more than xx mg/day. I want to keep my brain cells working and don't want to fry them for a weak-ass, weak-euphoric high! I'd pick hydrocodone or codeine over it anyday actually ibuprofen too.

I guess I'm one of the lucky one's that can get high from Tramadol. Although some people may not see it as lucky but i sure do. I get an amazing high from Tramadol, much better than Vics for sure.

MMMMMMMMM i love the stuff. My brains cells are still intact and functioning. Any drug you do is gonna kill brain cells, not just Tramadol.

Ok, I'm gone for the day, got stuff to do.

Take care,
Goddessofrats

Sitar
10-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Rats, I agree with you; I think that Tramadol is better than Hydrocodone and Codeine and Darvocets, too. Different people have different brain chemistry, and I'm one of those people that get off all right from Tramadol.

It is safe and easy to make alcohol extractions from pills for injection and I can't understand why more people are doing it. If you're gonna shoot up pills, and it's reasonably alcohol soluble, why not make a fairly pure and easy extraction with alcohol to shoot up instead of just cooking up the pill itself?

Anyway, for the alcohol to use:

You can either waste a ton of money and get Everclear or some other pure grain alcohol, but honestly, it's just as good but MUCH cheaper to get Isopropyl alcohol. Just make sure it is NOT denatured alcohol. You see, there are two kinds of Rubbing Alcohol. One kind, the kind you'd want for this, is Isopropyl. The BAD kind is denatured Ethyl alcohol. Make sure you get the Isopropyl.

Iso alcohol comes in 70% and 91%. Get the 91%. It's cheap as hell, too. It's only about a dollar for a pint or two of it, so it's definitely the way to go. Use as much alcohol on the pills or powder to make it a ratio of about 1 part powder, 5 parts alcohol.

Just try it out with a small amount first, like 4 pills (200 milligrams). Crush up the pills and put the powder into a shotglass, or if you have capsules (which are much easier to deal with in this regard), dump the capsules out into the shotglass.

Now pour in the 91% Iso alcohol. Since you're testing this process with 4 pills, put in enough alcohol to fill the shotglass about halfway. Stir or shake it up quite well, and continue to shake it up every several minutes for about an hour or so, to make sure that the Tramadol is well extracted. Now let it sit for at least an hour or two, until there is a firm sediment at the bottom of the glass. That sediment will be the pill's fillers and binders and all the other yucky stuff that you don't want in your system.

Draw up the alcohol with a syringe, carefully leaving behind the sediment. Now squirt the alcohol out into a small glass dish with a flat bottom and leave it somewhere with good ventilation to dry. Putting a small fan on it makes it dry out quickly. It should only take a couple hours to fully dry. Don't be in a hurry, make sure that it is totally dry before you try to use it. You don't want to inject alcohol of any kind. If it's a dry residue on the bottom, it's good to go.

Take a clean razor or knife and scrape up the residue and there you will have a very potent and reasonably pure Tramadol. If you have a milligram scale, you could weigh it, and I think you'd be surprised at how thorough the extraction is and how pure a product you actually wind up with (85%+ easily).

It can now be used for injection. As I stated in my first post here, with IV shots, Tramadol should be injected very slowly over a couple minutes to avoid nausea. And I wouldn't recommend Subcutaneous injections of Tramadol. It will burn like crazy and irritate the hell out of your skin. The same goes for snorting Tramadol, especially this pure form of it. It will burn so badly for so long; just don't try it.

Anyway, I hope you appreciate this and get some good use out of it. It does work, not only for Tramadol, but for any pills that contain a drug that is alcohol-soluble. It's so easy and simple and makes injecting pills much safer (although IV drug use isn't really all that safe, but you know what I mean). Any questions, let me know.

GoddessofRATs
10-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Rats, I agree with you; I think that Tramadol is better than Hydrocodone and Codeine and Darvocets, too. Different people have different brain chemistry, and I'm one of those people that get off all right from Tramadol.

It is safe and easy to make alcohol extractions from pills for injection and I can't understand why more people are doing it. If you're gonna shoot up pills, and it's reasonably alcohol soluble, why not make a fairly pure and easy extraction with alcohol to shoot up instead of just cooking up the pill itself?

Anyway, for the alcohol to use:

You can either waste a ton of money and get Everclear or some other pure grain alcohol, but honestly, it's just as good but MUCH cheaper to get Isopropyl alcohol. Just make sure it is NOT denatured alcohol. You see, there are two kinds of Rubbing Alcohol. One kind, the kind you'd want for this, is Isopropyl. The BAD kind is denatured Ethyl alcohol. Make sure you get the Isopropyl.

Iso alcohol comes in 70% and 91%. Get the 91%. It's cheap as hell, too. It's only about a dollar for a pint or two of it, so it's definitely the way to go. Use as much alcohol on the pills or powder to make it a ratio of about 1 part powder, 5 parts alcohol.

Just try it out with a small amount first, like 4 pills (200 milligrams). Crush up the pills and put the powder into a shotglass, or if you have capsules (which are much easier to deal with in this regard), dump the capsules out into the shotglass.

Now pour in the 91% Iso alcohol. Since you're testing this process with 4 pills, put in enough alcohol to fill the shotglass about halfway. Stir or shake it up quite well, and continue to shake it up every several minutes for about an hour or so, to make sure that the Tramadol is well extracted. Now let it sit for at least an hour or two, until there is a firm sediment at the bottom of the glass. That sediment will be the pill's fillers and binders and all the other yucky stuff that you don't want in your system.

Draw up the alcohol with a syringe, carefully leaving behind the sediment. Now squirt the alcohol out into a small glass dish with a flat bottom and leave it somewhere with good ventilation to dry. Putting a small fan on it makes it dry out quickly. It should only take a couple hours to fully dry. Don't be in a hurry, make sure that it is totally dry before you try to use it. You don't want to inject alcohol of any kind. If it's a dry residue on the bottom, it's good to go.

Take a clean razor or knife and scrape up the residue and there you will have a very potent and reasonably pure Tramadol. If you have a milligram scale, you could weigh it, and I think you'd be surprised at how thorough the extraction is and how pure a product you actually wind up with (85%+ easily).

It can now be used for injection. As I stated in my first post here, with IV shots, Tramadol should be injected very slowly over a couple minutes to avoid nausea. And I wouldn't recommend Subcutaneous injections of Tramadol. It will burn like crazy and irritate the hell out of your skin. The same goes for snorting Tramadol, especially this pure form of it. It will burn so badly for so long; just don't try it.

Anyway, I hope you appreciate this and get some good use out of it. It does work, not only for Tramadol, but for any pills that contain a drug that is alcohol-soluble. It's so easy and simple and makes injecting pills much safer (although IV drug use isn't really all that safe, but you know what I mean). Any questions, let me know.

Wow, i really appreciate this info. Thank you for taking time out of your day to type all this up.

This seems pretty easy but i think I'm to scared to try it. I'm always scared i'll accidently leave in some of the bad crap. I wish there was another way because i remember when i was into speed 14 years ago i loved injecting it, the whole ritual got me high. And that rush after you inject the speed was amazing. I miss that but I'll never do speed again, I'm happy with my Tramadol. Tramadol actually reminds me alot of speed.

Well if i ever want to try injecting it I'll have this info you so kindly typed out for me any others curious about injecting Trams.

Thanks abunch :)

Goddessofrats

chemboy7
10-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Tramadol actually reminds me alot of speed.

It does? Sounds like you got some poopy meth to me. Tramadol reminds me more of a mix between Codiene and Celexa... good for rainy days and Mondays but sub-par when it comes to getting twisted.

hydroPsychocycle
10-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Tramadol gives me raging headaches if I take it like hydro, I wish it would get me going like it does some ppl. So true that we are all different...........I have friends that get high off of Ambien or Belladonna and that shit does NOTHING for me.

I would rather find a new drug than a new delivery method, but I say that now.........:D lol