PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Fast---Frozen Urine

Frenchy0707
12-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Ok, so I was able to get into my dr today instead of monday. I am afraid he is going to ua me and I don't have opana in my system. However, I do have frozen urine that has opana in it.
I am out of zip lock bags. How do I get this stuff to be temp 98.6? I can't give her cold urine, they put that temp thing on it.
HELP!!!!!!

upstate_007
12-09-2011, 07:45 AM
My method. Which I never actually had to submit a sample, but always had one with me at the correct temp.

- Microwave the frozen urine in 10 second blasts until it is thawed. If you have a few hours, you can let it thaw at room temp.
- Transfer urine to some sort of small thin plastic bottle for transport and use at the docs
- In the car ride there warm it up by placing it on your dash directly over one of the defrost vents.
- Turn your heat on high and all the way warm.
- Use a digital thermometer periodically to check the temp.
- If it gets too warm, keep it away from the heat for a bit.
- Maintain that balance till you get to the doc.
- Put the bottle in your armpit or somewhere else secure that will have lots of skin contact to keep it warm
- If you have to do a UA, check temp again. If needed run the bottle under hot water for a minute to warm it up.

That was my system. Can't guarantee it will work 100% for you because of variables. If you have the time, do some tests with water and different bottles to see what works the best. I did a test run with my setup before I needed it for an appointment to see if it would work.

duck
12-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Upstate -- can you just place the digi thermometer on the outside of the plastic bottle and get an accurate reading? I always thought a laser thermometer would be a good tool to have for checking the temperature of my own excrement. Ah, the strange offspring of the drug war.

upstate_007
12-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Not sure. I probably should have made it clear that I use a regular digital thermometer from the drug store. Not the strip kind. I put it right in the liquid to get the temp. And I only use it for that purpose :)

JUNKYJAY
12-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Upstate; The nurse doesnt watch you piss or thier are No cameras in the washroom where you are doing this?

Frenchy if your a girl find a small plastic bottle fill with piss heat till almost body temp then insert where the sun don't shine shit down un screw lid leave sample cause it was inside you it will be at your body temp. This is how alot of females fake samples at my clinic alot of guys use Upstates method minus using the water in the washroom to heat they use those hand warmers when they arnt in the car.

onewayonly
12-09-2011, 09:19 AM
last time i put the warm piss in a pill bottle right before i went to the test
wore long johns and some jenas
i taped the bottle right around my scrotum
it stayed warm enough and everything went fine

dharma bum
12-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Most UA's I've had Frenchy, the temp had to be 90-100 degrees, not exactly 98.6.

duck
12-09-2011, 10:00 AM
right ^^ I would just practice at home a few times to see how long to heat it and how much of a time window I have once removing it from being taped to my balls/thigh area before it drops below 95 or so.

doctor diesel
12-09-2011, 10:07 AM
last time i put the warm piss in a pill bottle right before i went to the test
wore long johns and some jenas, i taped the bottle right around my scrotum, it stayed warm enough and everything went fine

Oh my word! Your balls are clearly running too hot; I recommend leaving them out for a bit to shed excess temperature.
It can only be for the good.

Bricks & Stacks
12-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Use hand warmers(toe warmers are best cause they're sticky and you can stick em right to side of plastic bottle). When you put it in the plastic bottle, rubber band two hand warmers to the outside it'll keep it between 98-100. i have a bottle I bought fake piss in one time($40 fuckin bucks) and it has the temp gauge on the outside so I just use that same bottle every time. I used that bottle with someone elses pisses every 2 weeks for 6 months when I was taking suboxone.

And as unbelievable as this sounds you can take clean piss, and dump suboxone powder in it(Maybe opana in your case) and it will show up. I'm sure it depends on the test, but when my boy told me that I was like no fuckin way is that going to work. Worked for me for about 3 months.

Now I take my piss tests allll clean with some nerdy ass white guy lookin at my dick

doctor diesel
12-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Now I take my piss tests allll clean with some nerdy ass white guy lookin at my dick

Does it freak you that he might be one of those "gays"?

I wouldn't want A GAY looking at my sausage.

Stroking it, yes. But not just looking at it.

Doc

Frenchy0707
12-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks guys, especially JunkyJay and Bricks. Good suggestions. I heated it before I left and then stuck the little bottle in the bottom of my bra. Everything went fine, he didn't ask for the ua, but at least I was prepared!!!

upstate_007
12-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Upstate; The nurse doesnt watch you piss or thier are No cameras in the washroom where you are doing this?

I should have clarified that also. This was for pain management, and the UAs were never supervised. No cameras either.

Frenchy0707
12-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Yup, no cameras or supervision at my docs office, they send you into the bathroom with a cup. then you come out and hand it to them.

duck
12-09-2011, 11:34 AM

Doc

Um, Doc, I'm not sure how it works over there but here in the real world even if you're the one getting stroked, if its with a dude that makes you gay. You might not be a flaming homosexual, but if you enjoy it, you're pretty much gay in most people's eyes. And I am from the bible belt, I don't like ANY gay in my eyes!

Just kidding... but really, if you want some of the aforementioned stroking it would probably be easy to end your sexual drought if you go to a gay bar with a pocket of dope and coke!

Works for me at normal bars, but im picking up 9s and 10s cuz I'm a hustler with ridiculous swag. Have these model bitches doing lines of coke off my dick and what not.

Anyways, sorry for the derail, im kind of high. Let's get back to what's important, measuring the temperature of our urine.

Bricks & Stacks
12-09-2011, 12:57 PM

Doc

Definitely a homo. He looks WAY to closely. Like he probably could tell the size of my dick down to the inch.

Frenchy - In the future, that bra and balls shit doesn't work. Trust me I've been takin piss tests for almost 8 years, most of them supervised (still got a whizzinator just don't use it at sub doc cuz it's not monitored) I'm tellin you you spend $2 on hand warmers and it's a for sure thing

doctor diesel
12-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Definitely a homo. He looks WAY to closely. Like he probably could tell the size of my dick down to the inch.

Hmm... I guess the proof would be him staying in the toilet for another 10 minutes after he's had a good look - you know, so he can have himself a 'Sherman Tank'.

Doc

--- auto merge ---

Um, Doc... but really, if you want some of the aforementioned stroking it would probably be easy to end your sexual drought if you go to a gay bar with a pocket of dope and coke!

Sexual drought? What sexual drought?

I'll have you know I masturbate furiously umpteen times a day. I wouldn't call THAT a drought, particularly as it's quite wet.

Doc

thatoneguy
12-09-2011, 02:21 PM

Frenchy - In the future, that bra and balls shit doesn't work. Trust me I've been takin piss tests for almost 8 years, most of them supervised (still got a whizzinator just don't use it at sub doc cuz it's not monitored) I'm tellin you you spend $2 on hand warmers and it's a for sure thing

Fuck I hated that shit So much talk about fucking ackward

Smaxie
12-10-2011, 03:08 AM
Frenchy, I know you have already gone for your test, but since you were not tested, I just wanted to say that in the future you should use Bricks handwarmer suggestion, because they will bring it to a perfect temp. My suggestion is to use a small Elmer's Glue bottle to store said urine in. It's perfect size and keeps it closed off with a very useful nozzle, and can be easily hidden in your panties.

Elmer's Glue bottle attached to hand warmer = success. Good Luck.

doctor diesel
12-10-2011, 05:52 AM
[/DUCK/] Um, Doc, I'm not sure how it works over there but here in the real world even if you're the one getting stroked, if its with a dude that makes you gay. You might not be a flaming homosexual, but if you enjoy it, you're pretty much gay in most people's eyes. And I am from the bible belt, I don't like ANY gay in my eyes!

Just kidding... but really, if you want some of the aforementioned stroking it would probably be easy to end your sexual drought if you go to a gay bar with a pocket of dope and coke!

Works for me at normal bars, but im picking up 9s and 10s cuz I'm a hustler with ridiculous swag. Have these model bitches doing lines of coke off my dick and what not.

Anyways, sorry for the derail, im kind of high. Let's get back to what's important, measuring the temperature of our urine. [/DUCK/]

Oh no no, Duck!

No... I can't stand those abhorrent GAYS.

No I'm not gay. I'm as straight as they come. Really. Married and everything.

It's just that sometimes I like to look at cocks.

Doc

Dr. McKay
12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
[/DUCK/] Um, Doc, I'm not sure how it works over there but here in the real world even if you're the one getting stroked, if its with a dude that makes you gay. You might not be a flaming homosexual, but if you enjoy it, you're pretty much gay in most people's eyes. And I am from the bible belt, I don't like ANY gay in my eyes!

Anyways, sorry for the derail, im kind of high. Let's get back to what's important, measuring the temperature of our urine. [/DUCK/]

Oh no no, Duck!

No... I can't stand those abhorrent GAYS.

No I'm not gay. I'm as straight as they come. Really. Married and everything.

It's just that sometimes I like to look at cocks.

Doc
I dont seem to beleive you about the girls doing lines of coke off of your dick, especically after seeing your pic in the signature area.
Unless it was some really good coke.
Sounds like fun, but I think you are dreaming!