PDA

View Full Version : Can you IV the 224

CoalfieldKid
11-12-2011, 10:41 AM
I used the search no luck.This is my first go with the 224 version of 30mg oxycodone.Can you IV these?

Benz
11-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Is it really worth the danger of IVing a pill of a drug with such a high oral BA?

Benz

To Each His Gnome
11-12-2011, 11:20 AM
I've never personally had these, but after doing some research, it seems they are just another generic form of a Roxi (i.e. 30 mg Instant Release Oxycodone), which are an inject-able favorite of the opiate community. I agree with Benz that if you are not a needle user already, just eat 'em. However, if you are an experienced IV user, you should have no problem with these. They should cook/draw up just like any other form of IR Oxycodone, and there are tons of guides on here regarding how to safely do this.

Good Luck

longduckdong
11-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Yes. I used to get those for a little while.... They are cool. IMHO nothing compares to the Malllies when it comes to roxi, but these were cool.... Just make sure to use plenty of water on tjhese. And do a wash after.

seven10kids
11-12-2011, 12:13 PM
I always thought they were BRAND Roxicodone (the 224s)

I just tooted em., they didnt really hit me and were really hard. reminded me of a dilaudid. didnt even really feel like oxy. . .

kTron2g
11-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Yes. I used to get those for a little while.... They are cool. IMHO nothing compares to the Malllies when it comes to roxi, but these were cool.... Just make sure to use plenty of water on tjhese. And do a wash after.

^^ This ^^

hansardo
11-12-2011, 01:47 PM
I prefer the activas. Why does everyone seem to love the mallies so much? I really seem to get more from the activas...

x31966
11-12-2011, 02:44 PM
I have tried the 224's and in my opinion they were really strong. I've only gotten them once though. As a general rule I prefer the mallies... I wonder why everyone has a different reaction to the different brands.

You can shoot the 224's ... Just be sure to do extra washes because all those pills have extra nasty filler.

Metrik
11-13-2011, 01:44 AM
yes you can I.V. them but they are a pain in the ass compared to the other brands of roxi being that they are much larger and have more filler. But if you use more water and add a little heat they are pretty much the same as other roxis. And like stated above your gonna wanna do a wash or two on the left overs in the spoon cause for some reason these dont like to let all their good stuffs into the first shot

BottleFED
11-13-2011, 04:07 PM
I know you asked about IV'ing which I have never done with anything but oral i saw very little difference tween these and M's and A's.

mainline
11-13-2011, 07:46 PM
I always thought they were BRAND Roxicodone (the 224s)

I just tooted em., they didnt really hit me and were really hard. reminded me of a dilaudid. didnt even really feel like oxy. . .

Brand "Roxicodone" was scored blue round tab with 54 199 on it. (Scored on back, other side 54 with 199 below it)I think.

the 224's are the Sun/Caraco pharma ones i think