PDA

View Full Version : Teva 80 vs. OP 80 - Opinions Please

alb123
10-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Of course we all wish the original OC 80s were still available in abundance, but since they are not I wanted to ask opiophile's opinion on which they would prefer, if given the choice:

Teva 80mg or OP 80mg pills

I'm asking because I have access to both, but it's been a long time since I did a Teva 80.

For those who don't remember, the Teva's are the football shaped, green pills marked 33 on one side and 93 on the other side. Here, OP 80s cost $25 each or $20 when 10 pills or more are purchased. What would you say is a fair price for the Teva 80s? I would say the same... $25/$20. Also, snorting OP 80s is a huge waste, in my opinion. How about the Teva 80s? I know that those also have a waxing matrix, but it's no where near as horrible as the OP 80s.

Thoughts?

ausativa
10-25-2011, 01:16 PM
i thought that the tevas are the original oc formula and dont gel in the spoon. could be wrong, but im pretty sure they are nothing like the OP's

Princess Kitty
10-25-2011, 02:06 PM
That's interesting cause I asked my doc for a generic and he said there isn't one yet.

alb123
10-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Teva's are old, so I would say they are very close to the original OC formula, but there definitely IS something in them that causes them to gel up when you snort them. I should have added, in my original post, that I was looking for opinions based on either snorting them or eating them...not IV usage.

Thanks!

mainline
10-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Teva's are old, so I would say they are very close to the original OC formula, but there definitely IS something in them that causes them to gel up when you snort them. I should have added, in my original post, that I was looking for opinions based on either snorting them or eating them...not IV usage.

Thanks!

we used to crush and snort the line with our mouths. like suck it thru the straw, lol. worked good..Tevas were the worst back than, Aus. Teva is way btter than OP. good find

torch130
10-31-2011, 05:58 PM
swim used to snort tevas all day long for years! and F**k snorting an op!

Thanat0s
10-31-2011, 06:00 PM
i hated tevas.
couldnt shoot em...

were v cheap tho.

torch130
10-31-2011, 06:21 PM
very true thanat0s but if hes a snorter i would go with the teva's. i mean swim would.

ausativa
10-31-2011, 06:23 PM
we used to crush and snort the line with our mouths. like suck it thru the straw, lol. worked good..Tevas were the worst back than, Aus. Teva is way btter than OP. good find

that is exactly what i was insinuating

Thanat0s
10-31-2011, 06:38 PM
very true thanat0s but if hes a snorter i would go with the teva's. i mean swim would.
last time i had tevas was in 2005 maybe earlier?
they were the ones NOONE wanted,
though i bet theyre better than OPs sadly...

jill
10-31-2011, 07:00 PM
I haven't seen the Teva's in pharmacies in about 5 years.

Sight Unseen
10-31-2011, 07:10 PM
I remember the teva's, hated them back in the day. It truly is sad to see people preferring them over the OP's. If I had to choose though for oral administration, Teva's all the way. Because even though I have never ran across an OP and don't fuck around with oxycodone anymore, it seems that even chewing up an OP doesn't completely circumvent the time release mechanism, whereas chewing up or parachuting a Teva would.

BrewCity Opi
11-01-2011, 06:53 AM
If u snort them I would def take the Tevas. Because back in the day there was a way to crush them down that they wouldn't gel so much. Idk how much it really helped but fromwhat I remember it made quite a difference. We would take something concave on the bottom like a drinking glass and crsh them down and swirl it around on the table untill all the powder was on the outside of theglass and a bunch of little tiny round ballswould be left under it. And it seemed like those little balls were whatmade them gell so much.

I hope this helps fromwhat I remember it did.

PriceofPills
11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
I hated them when they were around too but I would gladly trade an OP for a football teva anyday.

you can crisp the tevas pretty easy if i remember right

Princess Kitty
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
These aren't available right? Cause I asked my doc for generic and he says there's no generic. So I'm stuck on ops for now

--- auto merge ---

These aren't available right? Cause I asked my doc for generic and he says there's no generic. So I'm stuck on ops for now

Oops missed that hey haven't been seen in a while sorry