PDA

View Full Version : Fast Poop... guaranteed!

The Mayor
09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Hello all,

After a lengthy session with oc, I was faced with an all to familiar problem- constipated. I usually wait it out, but this time I was one week out from my last shit and I had to take matters into my own hands (so to speak). Someone recommended a product called Fleet, it's an OTC med for constitpation. It comes in a small bottle and you drink the solution. Doctors recommend this to be cleaned out before surgery. This is the only thing that has seemed to bring relief. I was pooping inside of two hours. It works great.

I was wondering what you all use in situations like this? I know I'm not alone with this problem... any other solutions would be helpful. Thanks!

devilsdrug
09-25-2006, 09:25 PM
iv already told this story but once way back it was 2 weeks no dump pain upon pain shoot more and more dope pain goes away and u really cant shit i had to go for the fleet self induced enema , guranteed it said git on ur nees bla bla bla , were not talkin hours here were talkin seconds and look the fuk out , remember to keep flushing yahoo

Opiyum
09-25-2006, 09:32 PM
thanks guys....im here eating. My meatball hoagie suddenly isnt so appetizing.

You may think i made that up but i promise my mum just made her homemade meatsauce with meatballs that cook in the sauce all day. Plus the Brashool of course and then tomorrow she will be making the lasagna as always.
Recipe came from Belosguardo itself but that doesnt matter at this point.
Thanks again for the shitty stories.

blueflutterfly
09-25-2006, 09:59 PM
another good one...it's super cheap and chemical fast is carters little pills. it takes longer than 2 hours but, like i said, it is chemical 'bisacodyl 5mg'/pill (1-3 pills per session...tho opies may require a bit more)(never EVER take more than the max if you've never tried the product...it'll literally kick the shit outta you...oops...no pun intended:p ) (sorry, i know it's cheeze, couldn't resist) the wee suckers are like $4(cdn) for a box of 25. even the most down and out junky can afford these for a bit of relief...tho if you're that down and out lack of dope'll do the job....

shaunclo
09-25-2006, 10:14 PM
You really want to use these "laxative products" in moderation. Your bowels can become dependent on them and you will need to use them EVERY time you need to shit.

The best thing to do is just wait in the morning till you shit, then get high. Easier said than done, but that shit will be worth it......Ahhhhh.....nothing like not shitting for a week and then getting a good ol deserved bowel movement

chemboy7
09-25-2006, 10:28 PM
You know, before I started using Opaites regularly I was only on about an every 3 day schedual... probably because I hardly ever eat and when I do the food aint good for me. Now once a week sounds about right, if I really try. It never bothered me enough to take laxatives (which you can become dependant upon and not be able to move your bowels without, like Shaunclo said). I mean, I'm not too big of a fan of pooping anyways... never really did much for me. And when you do finally unload, yeah it's heafty and tends to be a tad painful... but like double D said, there are ways of dealing with pain. And I am sure that I would be able to feel a fecal impaction or any other non-pooping ailment I may acquire in time to fix the problem. I see these once or twice a dayers and I always think to myself, EWW they are shitty constantly... I hope they wash their hands cause I gotta live in this world touching things they touch too. I mean these shit-happy citizens are the ones making my big mac. I dunno, call me crazy but the least amount of time I gotta spend dropping bombs the better.

Opiyum
09-25-2006, 11:13 PM
You really want to use these "laxative products" in moderation. Your bowels can become dependent on them and you will need to use them EVERY time you need to shit.

The best thing to do is just wait in the morning till you shit, then get high. Easier said than done, but that shit will be worth it......Ahhhhh.....nothing like not shitting for a week and then getting a good ol deserved bowel movement

WOW! And we thought we had it bad with dependance. How terrible would that be?

The Mayor
09-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Back when the useage was lower, I could wait to poop before I re-up. These days I don't have that luxury. After about a week of eating normally and not pooping I begin to feel lethargic and sluggish. Nothing like a good poop to get your body back on track! Didn't realize it could be addicting- I only use it once and a while. The thing about the fleet is that it tends to be working a little longer than intended. At this point I re-up with an oc and everything is back on track..

Opiyum
09-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Nothing like a good poop to get your body back on track! So true. People don't enjoy pooping as much as they should.... I guess that's a pretty stupid thing for me to assume. It's not like I'm hanging out in restrooms to see if people are enjoying their "movements". Though I do enjoy hanging out in restrooms I cant say that I'm taking notes or measuring a level of enjoyment in people while they evacuate their bowels .
Bottom line people. Enjoy discharging fecal matter as much as you can. PUUUUSHHHH yourself and you will find happiness.

Who would have thought I'd have so much to say about shit.

BigWaves
09-26-2006, 01:23 AM
Hello all,

After a lengthy session with oc, I was faced with an all to familiar problem- constipated. I usually wait it out, but this time I was one week out from my last shit and I had to take matters into my own hands (so to speak). Someone recommended a product called FLEET, it's an OTC med for constitpation. It comes in a small bottle and you DRINK the solution. Doctors recommend this to be cleaned out before surgery. This is the only thing that has seemed to bring relief. I was pooping inside of two hours. It works great...

LOL you're joking, right Mayor? speaking freely here, if I may;

Fleet™ is a fucking ENEMA! It goes up your AZZ and not swallowed you savage! (Didn't that ass-friendly douche nozzle atop the bottle tip you off???)

If you're serious I guess it stands to reason that it worked...you just "took the long way home". Next time just "buck up" and try it the way the manufacturer intended; right up the old keister and squeeze. Stay NEARBY a toilet or kiddie pool. They don't take long to work.;)

Another really good constipation remedy that's also available at most any drugstore or supermarket is called Magnesium Citrate. You drink about an 8-10oz bottle of the stuff; usually comes in lemon flavor & it doesn't taste all that bad...and it works fairly quickly I've been told. But it didn't work for me. I tried it during my former methadone-for-chronic-pain treatment to no avail! :(

But yeah them OCs sure bind you up, eh?! Nothing will give you a newfound appreciation of childbirth/labor & delivery like that methadone will, lol. That crap will turn whatever stomach contents your holdin' into cement after a single fuckin' session.:(

Please keep us posted on how things progress. It also helps your motility to take walks. That seems to work to some degree. Also Colace™ [stool softener] can help, as well as drinking lots of water [which we never get enough of anyway]...and opiate users should seriously heed that advice. It keeps those veins nice and fat. ;)

Nothing worse than trying to get a bang in ya when you're dehydrated; like from being dopesick and your blood's as thick as maple syrup.:confused:

BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POINT THAT THING!

Stay well,
bigwavedave:cool:

(inaudible screams)
09-26-2006, 02:40 AM
I wait for the morning BM before I reward myself with any nods :)

...and if I really need to get things moving downstairs it only takes 24 hours off of any opiates before I am on the commode.

chemboy7
09-26-2006, 02:55 AM

...and if I really need to get things moving downstairs it only takes 24 hours off of any opiates before I am on the commode.

That all depends on what you are using and how you are using it too though. Like oral Opium, pod tea, Methadone, and alot of other longer lasting Opaites are going to back you up for awhile; also if you are using alot of a short acting Opaite it will clog your pipes for extended periods of time. Now say you take that same Opium that was blocking you up so long orally and smoke it instead it isn't going to block you up as long. There are alot of different factors that come into play when you are talking about how long said Opaite will constipate whoever... the person's motility (or schedual) while completely sober, dosage, frequency of use, personal chemistry, ect ad infinitum. For me most any Opaite blocks me pretty severely... but lately I haven't cared much for moderate usage either. But even when I had the control to limit myself to one or two Hydromorphone (which is short acting) shots on the weekend it still took me awhile to get anything started back there. Like I say though, my diet is shite: if it grew and it won't get me high I don't eat it. Never have been big on crapping; there are just so many variables you have to say it's different for everybody.

Opiyum
09-26-2006, 02:57 AM

^^^^That's really not bad advice but I dont think it would work very well once you get yourself a large tolerance.
Maybe though. thing for me is that when I use opiates, nowadays, I normally dont sleep and if I do its only for, at the most, six hours and normally i've done enough dope to keep me high when I do wake up. A lot of times, I know its a waste, I will use right before I commit to closing my eyes for sleep. I do it because without fail I wont actually fall asleep for another hour after commiting and that last bit helps the dreaming euphoric part become even more vivid.
Plus for me BM's arent the first thing to come when WD's set in and if I have dope I dont have the will power that you must have to hold off on using it.
Incidentally I have saved two 80's for about two days now for tomorrow nights Tool show. I have never done this before and of course it wouldnt be possible without the Subs.
What you said seems like it would be a good way for someone who is just starting an opiate career to keep the dependance/tolerance demons at bay for a longer period of time. I would assume that this would vary person to person also.

devilsdrug
09-26-2006, 06:33 AM
my normal routine is every am before my dose, some good fiber cereal the nite before is important or it wont work

jab
09-26-2006, 11:21 AM
my normal routine is every am before my dose, some good fiber cereal the nite before is important or it wont work

Agreed.. 100%!! Eat lots of fiber before bed, raisin bran is my favorite, but any fiber rich food will work. Let that sit overnight, and by the next AM you'll be ready for business.

Good advice DD!

vaxn8
09-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Diet is a good way to deal with it, yogurt, fiber, veggies and fruits will all help. If not and you have to go for a chemical solution, stool softeners are a much safer way to go than laxatives and Mag citrate!

In my opinion, mag citrate would be the worst choice, it is the most horrid thing I have put in my mouth (and i do drink the T once in awhile- seed and pod so I've tasted some nasty stuff before!).

Mayor- everyone who has commented on dependency and laxatives is correct, you don't want to make a habit of taking them. If you do want to stay regular, the softeners are the way to go and they will make exiting much less painful! Metamucil is not a good choice, I know Candy has commented on this before- if you need to know why, look up her username and metamucil.

Short version

Best Way: Diet
Next Best: Stool softeners
Worst way: laxatives & enemas

The Mayor
09-26-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL you're joking, right Mayor? speaking freely here, if I may;

Fleet™ is a fucking ENEMA! It goes up your AZZ and not swallowed you savage! (Didn't that ass-friendly douche nozzle atop the bottle tip you off???)

If you're serious I guess it stands to reason that it worked...you just "took the long way home". Next time just "buck up" and try it the way the manufacturer intended; right up the old keister and squeeze. Stay NEARBY a toilet or kiddie pool. They don't take long to work.;)

Another really good constipation remedy that's also available at most any drugstore or supermarket is called Magnesium Citrate. You drink about an 8-10oz bottle of the stuff; usually comes in lemon flavor & it doesn't taste all that bad...and it works fairly quickly I've been told. But it didn't work for me. I tried it during my former methadone-for-chronic-pain treatment to no avail! :(

But yeah them OCs sure bind you up, eh?! Nothing will give you a newfound appreciation of childbirth/labor & delivery like that methadone will, lol. That crap will turn whatever stomach contents your holdin' into cement after a single fuckin' session.:(

Please keep us posted on how things progress. It also helps your motility to take walks. That seems to work to some degree. Also Colace™ [stool softener] can help, as well as drinking lots of water [which we never get enough of anyway]...and opiate users should seriously heed that advice. It keeps those veins nice and fat. ;)

Nothing worse than trying to get a bang in ya when you're dehydrated; like from being dopesick and your blood's as thick as maple syrup.:confused:

BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POINT THAT THING!

Stay well,
bigwavedave:cool:

Fleet makes an oral solution, about the size of a bottle of Visine... in addition to the emema solution.

vaxn8
09-26-2006, 02:29 PM
You're correct mayor, I meant to say something about that. At least I had hoped you hadn't drank the enema product, that would be pretty nasty! I don't think they spend much time flavoring that stuff!

Zoops
09-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey this is a topic about which I am well-versed.

A long career with opaite use and now on buprenorphine maintenance = mucho constipationo

Well, I have been using, habitually, generic CVS brand dulcolax tablets. These little tiny laxative pills work like a mutha! The drug's name - the generic form I use - is "bisacodyl" it's in 5mg tablets. Normal dose (on the box) is 2 tablets. I have to take 4 to 5 tablets at night, next morning about 8 am I am exploding. Doesn't matter how constipated you are. Well, it doesn't ALWAYS work. I take 4 or 5 of those laxative pills every 2 or 3 days.

For the times that that don't work, I will resort to the fleet "phospho soda" enema. You have to get down on your knees, squirt a bottle of that stuff up into the rectum (it's about 100ml) and wait 5 to 10 min. Then, "watch out" as DD said up there ^^^. It works really really really really good!

Cheap as shit too (ha ha I made a funny!). Only costs like $1.00 for the store brand generic kind (of the enema). I only use that like once a month.

But I'll tell ya man, buprenorphine constiaptes you like a mutherfucker! Even when I do nothing but shoot it, I get constipated just the same as when I take it orally or when I sniff it. I did a little bit of research and found out that the reason is because buprenorphine is excreted via the biliary route - that means that after being metabollized in the liver, it gets secreted into the bile, and into the intestines, to be excreted in the feces. So, whatever's left, whatever little tiny bit of the active drug that's left after circulating through the liver, gets put right into the intestines, producing strong constipation no matter how you ingest the drug! Usually, it's drugs that are large lipophilic molecules that are biliary secreted, and buprenorphine is one such molecule.

So, to sum up, bisacody tablets 5mg - 4 to 5 tablets. OR the sodium phosphate enema (once in a while). And I know you can get dependent on 'em, but shit, I'm dependent on the opiate too! Fuck!

What's a sleazy dope fiend to do?

candyshop
09-26-2006, 10:14 PM
this may be the best thread title ever

Levity
09-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Sennacot, or Senna... Whatever the fuck its spelled.
Natural laxative.
Nice pooping garunteed or you get to be fellated by a Greek midget.

Beautifully_Broken
09-27-2006, 10:21 AM
i had never seen this as a problem in the past....was raised that you "dont talk about such things" so the less i had to deal with the bathroom, the better

hadnt really noticed anything since i got back on them, till i did a couple lines of coke the other night....lets just say it created an interesting sensation that i never want to experience again...o god the pain

i cant believe i just posted that :(

(inaudible screams)
09-27-2006, 10:00 PM
........with the miracle of wi-fi I am having a BM while posting this message. The interweb rulez//.

candyshop
09-27-2006, 10:04 PM
1 tablespoon olive oil in applejuice/sauce followed by large glass ROOM TEMP. water -always works fairly gentle

hero 1
10-02-2006, 06:36 PM
just a hint of the wds and Im shittin try to go at least every three days but if I never had to shit agian I wouldnt miss it I hate to crap

Opiyum
10-02-2006, 07:47 PM
just a hint of the wds and Im shittin try to go at least every three days but if I never had to shit agian I wouldnt miss it I hate to crap

It pains me to read such blasphemy. It's a terrible thing to hear that another man has lost the will to poop. A man who hasn't enjoyed a trip to the pot since "He don't know when!" can no longer be considered a man.
Think of all the years gone by. You and your porcelain princess or how 'bout those times when you were a kid on camping trips with some buddies or family. Remember that first pinecone you tried to wipe your ass with? Boy oh! That was somethin' else wasn't it buddy.
Oh the times.... (long pause) ...And you are so willing to throw that all away because of a silly addiction to the latex of some ugly flower..."Yeah well I think it's ugly. Now shut up! and hear me out!" ....All I can say to you at this point is to be carefull what you wish for buddy. You never know what might bite you in the ass one day...Asshole!

Yours Truly,
Deficiametheus

God of Waste Management
A subsidiary of Shitco. Est. 124 B.C.
Shitco. A family Corporation

bi11i
10-02-2006, 07:58 PM
What a thread....

What's wrong with a good ole fashioned enema bag? They're like $10 at Rite-Aid, no? Root-beer enema? Coffee? Tea?

Fill the bag.
Fill your ass.
Fill the bowl.

Come on you guys, it's just poop.

Levity
10-02-2006, 10:58 PM
What a thread....

What's wrong with a good ole fashioned enema bag? They're like $10 at Rite-Aid, no? Root-beer enema? Coffee? Tea?

Fill the bag.
Fill your ass.
Fill the bowl.

Come on you guys, it's just poop.

Fill the bag.
Fill your ass.
Fill the bowl.

God damn that's funny.

blackdog
11-02-2006, 07:08 PM

yeah doc ....it all started with a little milk of magnesia on the weekends and then those fleet enemas,what a rush!!.......i mean let it all loose,when it's finally ready to go hell it's almost better then getting laid????!!!!kinda/sorta did i say that?:p

SpecialGuy69
11-03-2006, 12:09 AM
BD- Thanks for bringing this thread back up- I've never read it before- Big Waves has my vote for funniest post ever. EVER!!!! Oh, and opy- your crazy- pooping sucks.

Sounds like another perfect opiophile.org poll question
Shitting- for or against it?

insaneike
11-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Yeap, the only negative side affact from opi use(aside from the abvious dependancy and sad case of an OD) is the dreaded constipation. Though it's easily taken care of, good 'ol milk of magnesia... ughghg... but hey, two tiney spoonfuls and no more constipation! It's even what they gave me in the hospital when I had my first back surgery...

later

shaunclo
11-07-2006, 12:41 AM
I see these once or twice a dayers and I always think to myself, EWW they are shitty constantly... I hope they wash their hands cause I gotta live in this world touching things they touch too. I mean these shit-happy citizens are the ones making my big mac. I dunno, call me crazy but the least amount of time I gotta spend dropping bombs the better.

C'mon, that was awesome. You had me rollin!!!

shaunclo
11-07-2006, 12:43 AM
I see these once or twice a dayers and I always think to myself, EWW they are shitty constantly... I hope they wash their hands cause I gotta live in this world touching things they touch too. I mean these shit-happy citizens are the ones making my big mac. I dunno, call me crazy but the least amount of time I gotta spend dropping bombs the better.

C'mon, that was awesome. You had me rollin!!!

AWOL
03-13-2007, 02:06 PM
smoking a cigarette works (if you don't have a habit of it) honest.