PDA

View Full Version : IV Methoxetamine

SuperJunky
10-01-2011, 05:10 AM
I have been using small amounts (less than 10mgs) of methoxetamine to help with a taper, to suppress some of the strange symptoms I have and break up depression kinda like ketamine does. It works well, though larger doses (snorted) can be a bit unpleasant. Not as good as ketamine but close, it just doesn't hit as fast and it's hard to get much into solution. When added to hot water it fizzes a bit, does any one else have IV MXE experience? Does any one think a bicarb/citrate buffer (or another acid/base combo) would increase solubility as it did with fentanyl?

Some other things I have to add:

It is available from a US supplier

Unlike K or PCP tolerance builds faster

Re-dosing isn't very effective unless you greatly increase the dose

it isn't nearly as sedating as an equivalent dose of IV PCP nor does it last as long

It seems difficult to get to a full blown "hole" exp

It makes sleep more difficult

it seems to stimulate my appetite, though I have noticed some minor nausea

I thought there was some opiod activity here, though I don't notice it in the least, could be tolerance related

Despite this I do enjoy it, just wish I could blast a little more. I would also like to know of others experiences, compare notes. My experience with the substance is a lot different than any exp reports I've read on erowids and on other forums.

borohydride
10-01-2011, 05:16 AM
Methoxetamine is an opioid prodrug. If the methoxy is deprotected (a small bit is in the body) then 10-20mg will wipe out anyone - even someone with a habit. If the =O is para then 1-2mg does it!!!

BTW if the structure doesn't remind you of an opioid then look at the work of Daniel Lednicer:

4-Amino-4-arylcyclohexanones and Their Derivatives, a Novel Class of Analgesics. 1. Modification of the Aryl Ring
Daniel Lednicer, Philip F. VonVoigtlander and D. Edward Emmert

The Upjohn Company, Research Laboratories, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001. Received August 7, 1979

J. Med. Chem 1980, 23, p424-430

port rhombus
10-04-2011, 10:21 AM
I hesitate to say this, on account of my limited experience with MXE and because I don't want to prompt anyone to do anything stupid, but my current opinion is that this chemical is one of the most powerful antidepressants I've had the pleasure of sampling. I'm not talking about a mood boost, I'm talking about near instantaneous and potentially life-changing results.

I say that having spent 33 years battling crippling depression, having tried countless prescription ADs, both on and off-label, and having made countless attempts at self-medicating with an array of legal and illicit substances. I suppose it doesn't come as a surprise, considering the recent research into ketamine's potential use for treating intractable depression.

Unfortunately, MXE is a seemingly potent enough DRI that insufflating 200-300mg gets me tweaked out for hours and hours, making sleep an impossibility. I've been using tizanidine to ease the comedown, but it only helps so much.

200-300mg is an excessive dose--and potentially terrifying for the uninitiated--but quite a bit of fun IMHO. If this stuff is like ketamine, the AD benefits should manifest at sub-psychoactive doses.

I have yet to bioassay the stuff via injection.

I'm still experimenting with solubility. I've only done some brief and crude tests thus far. The material that I've got doesn't readily dissolve in water that's been boiled and left to cool to room temperature, but seemingly goes right into solution when the water's still hot. The bit that doesn't dissolve looks like coarse crystalline grains. I wish I owned a decent microscope.

I can't tell whether my sample has been cut with something, whether it's not fully salted out, or what the deal is. I want to do some more thorough testing before I contact my vendor for an explanation. They posted the NMR, indicating 99+% purity, but so do many RC vendors... and we all know how honest those folks can be.

I have a lot more to add, but I'm too busy to compose the sort of detailed response that I'd really like to include here. I'll follow up in the days/weeks to come, when I hopefully have a better feel for what this beast is all about.

Something to consider: I wonder what we're really getting ourselves into with this stuff.

nick
10-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I hesitate to say this, on account of my limited experience with MXE and because I don't want to prompt anyone to do anything stupid, but my initial reaction is that this chemical is one of the most powerful antidepressants I've had the pleasure of sampling. I'm not talking about a mood boost, I'm talking about near instantaneous and potentially life-changing results.

I say that having spent 33 years battling crippling depression, having tried countless prescription ADs, both on and off-label, and having made countless attempts at self-medicating with an array of legal and illicit substances. I suppose it doesn't come as a surprise, considering the recent research into ketamine's potential use for treating intractable depression.

Unfortunately, MXE is a seemingly potent enough DRI that insufflating 200-300 mg gets me tweaked out for hours and hours, making sleep an impossibility. I've been using tizanidine to ease the comedown, but it only helps so much.

I'm still experimenting with solubility. The material that I've got doesn't readily dissolve* in water that's been boiled and left to cool to room temperature, but seemingly goes right into solution when the water's still hot. However, I've only done some brief and crude tests, and I have yet to bioassay the results via injection.

* When I use room temperature water, what's left behind looks almost like coarse grains of sugar. I can't tell whether it's been cut with something, whether it's not fully salted out, or what the deal is. I want to do some more thorough testing before I contact my vendor for an explanation. They posted the NMR, indicating 99+% purity, but so do many RC vendors... and we all know how honest those folks can be.

I have a lot more to add, but I'm too busy to compose the sort of detailed response that I'd really like to include here.

Something to consider: I wonder what we're really getting ourselves into with this stuff.

I for one,would like to hear more when you have time,man.

SuperJunky
10-06-2011, 05:16 AM
I've been using MXE in small amounts 24/7 since the 26th of sept. and ran out yesterday. Careful boys and girls, this come down sucks nuts, worst than PCP or K. God I need some dl-methamphetamine.

borohydride
10-06-2011, 06:18 AM
3-MeO PCP is the answer - less body-load ( and x4 potency)

SuperJunky
10-06-2011, 09:43 AM
3-MeO PCP is the answer - less body-load ( and x4 potency)

Brainzaps, tramadol like brain burn if that makes sence. Really fuckin tired. My mitrazapine sucks w/ out mxe.

TheTalkingAsshole
10-06-2011, 09:50 AM
All of this talk about MXE is getting me sooo fucking excited. I ordered a half g and its due any day now.
id definitely like to hear more rhombus, maybe a VM if you have the time?

Baron_Von_Feelgood
10-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I've a bit of experience in MXE and it's a fun drug to take, my take on it is that "It's a drug that doesn't know exactly what it is". By this I mean that It alternates from feeling like a psychedelic, to a dissociative, to a stimulant to an opioid/sedative, though more of a synthetic opioid feeling, somewhat similar to fentanyl. It's also rather different to ketamine despite the structural simularities.
IVing it is very intense and borders on unpleasant at higher doses, with more confusion than euphoria, I'd compare it to being hit over the head with a hammer.

degausser
10-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Mixxy
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9421/imagegjg.jpg

onewayonly
10-31-2011, 04:44 PM
yeah i just got a g of mket.
shot up just a lilttle
this shit is like taking 10bars plus euphoria

Thanat0s
10-31-2011, 05:12 PM
i gotta see what this is all about...

torch130
10-31-2011, 05:49 PM
<3 MXE swim has been dosing MXE for the past couple months and has enjoyed it immensely! Although he has never shot it snorting it seems to do the trick for him :D

The Ryan
11-01-2011, 09:58 AM
I gotta get some, fuck man. I want some so bad.

Spork
11-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Yeah methoxetamine is pretty awesome. Make sure you order from a tried and tested source. And make sure you're getting the same batch as was tested and tried.

TheTalkingAsshole
11-01-2011, 12:10 PM
so begins the countdown until methoxetamine and related arrylcyclohexylamines become the new scourge of the drug war
time to stock up lol

More Feen
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Just checked the trip reports, here's a link to an experience that did not go so well:
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=93200

At some point, a guy was so out of it he bit right thru a glass while getting a drink of water, his friends had to struggle to get the shards out of his mouf, etc.....

I think this was a case of someone taking way too much.

M F

Thanat0s
11-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Just checked the trip reports, here's a link to an experience that did not go so well:

At some point, a guy was so out of it he bit right thru a glass while getting a drink of water, his friends had to struggle to get the shards out of his mouf, etc.....

M F

heh, DXM caused me to do the same damned thing once...
glass felt so strangely SMALL...

onewayonly
11-01-2011, 02:51 PM

M F

Yeah u have to be carefull about redosing.
Just taking a lil key bump shot has me feeling great.
Superjunky has me nervous bout the comedown
so im going to lay off of it.
Its hard bc 1g can last so damn long.
I was holding my phone and it felt like 10 pounds
I can say for a fact if you get legit shit u will love it
Best way to describe it is if your house is burning down u wont fucking move

torch130
11-06-2011, 11:46 AM
swim wants to try to iv a small amount but has yet to muster up the courage to do it. superjunky do you have any sugestions on dosing? swim usually does 25mg bumps about 4-6 of them throughout a night.

torch130
11-06-2011, 03:22 PM
so swim mustered up the courage and is pleasantly surprised with the results at around 10-15mg range. swim has redosed once and wants to dose again it has been about 3 hours since the initial dose.

onewayonly
11-06-2011, 03:34 PM
so swim mustered up the courage and is pleasantly surprised with the results at around 10-15mg range. swim has redosed once and wants to dose again it has been about 3 hours since the initial dose.

If you have some good MXE just a little bump in the spoon will get u off.
I dont have scales but it is a small amount i do
maybe 10mg and im fucked

torch130
11-06-2011, 03:43 PM
swim does not have a scale either and have just measured it out from what swim's friend weighed out 50mg capsules for swim. swim is also very fuckered up from iv'ing 3 10mg doses of mxe. :D....

The Ryan
11-06-2011, 04:14 PM
swim does not have a scale either and have just measured it out from what swim's friend weighed out 50mg capsules for swim. swim is also very fuckered up from iv'ing 3 10mg doses of mxe. :D....

People are already selling this on the streets?

Edit: And as what it really is? I'd think people would be calling the shit ketamine and selling it, idk, just the ecstasy/RC situation has me all sketched out.

torch130
11-06-2011, 05:37 PM
swim gets his mxe through a friend that buys it in bulk from a reliable vendor. swims friend also has a miligram scale.

jimmyfingers
11-06-2011, 06:01 PM
First time I bought it about 6 months ago. It felt real good in the beginning almost like I was floating. This went on for about an hour. Then it kicked into some psychedelic mode that wasn't very pleasant. It wasn't overpowering, but just wasn't that great. Then the comedown consisted of stimulant like behavior. I did detail cleaning to my house. I believe I did 250mg over 8hrs.

The second time I bought it sucked. I felt nothing. Got it from a 'trusted' US vendor and they gave me a refund.

Count Zero
11-06-2011, 08:30 PM
so begins the countdown until methoxetamine and related arrylcyclohexylamines become the new scourge of the drug war
time to stock up lol

No shit, too bad you can't buy futures (and short them). We need a commodities market goddamnit!

imonsomeacid
12-11-2011, 03:05 AM
I have been using small amounts (less than 10mgs) of methoxetamine to help with a taper, to suppress some of the strange symptoms I have and break up depression kinda like ketamine does. It works well, though larger doses (snorted) can be a bit unpleasant. Not as good as ketamine but close, it just doesn't hit as fast and it's hard to get much into solution. When added to hot water it fizzes a bit, does any one else have IV MXE experience? Does any one think a bicarb/citrate buffer (or another acid/base combo) would increase solubility as it did with fentanyl?

Some other things I have to add:

It is available from a US supplier

Unlike K or PCP tolerance builds faster

Re-dosing isn't very effective unless you greatly increase the dose

it isn't nearly as sedating as an equivalent dose of IV PCP nor does it last as long

It seems difficult to get to a full blown "hole" exp

It makes sleep more difficult

it seems to stimulate my appetite, though I have noticed some minor nausea

I thought there was some opiod activity here, though I don't notice it in the least, could be tolerance related

Despite this I do enjoy it, just wish I could blast a little more. I would also like to know of others experiences, compare notes. My experience with the substance is a lot different than any exp reports I've read on erowids and on other forums.

My personal experience with IV MXE is the same

triplescrew
12-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Mxe, there are a lot of chinese analogs of mxe. The best mxe is sourced from europe, if you get it from someone in the us, it's probably some sketchy analog of mxe.

jimmyfingers
12-26-2011, 11:47 AM
I would get it from a reputable european company as well. There seems to be huge fluctuations since this chemical flooded the market.

The Ryan
02-20-2012, 03:35 PM
I've placed an order for .5g MXE from a vendor I saw some good reviews for concering MXE amongst other chemicals. I am really hoping everything goes well and I get my package, it is coming from the UK so the wait is going to suck, this is my first experience buying RC off the internet so my hopes are high.

I've been waiting to try this drug for months..u say it's difficult to dissolve in water, I was planning on IMing my doses, well snort a little 10mg tester first to see whatsup, I don't have scales so I wanted to dissolve the entire .5g in 5mL water for 100mg/mL solution, would I have trouble doing this? If I can't dissolve for accurate dosing, does anyone have suggestions? key bumps?

i really don't wanna estimate and cut the half gram into 50 different lines.

chemboy7
02-20-2012, 04:29 PM
I've found that it goes into solution with a bit of heat just fine. Without the heat, yeah... it just kind of sits there. Stick a lighter on it and you should be fine. I wouldn't put it all into a water solution though. It's really not all that hard to eyeball a dose of MXE, 9 times out of 10 I don't weigh it. I'd just fix each shot up as needed. I'm not a big fan of making water solutions that I don't plan on using immediately.

The Ryan
02-20-2012, 05:10 PM
I've found that it goes into solution with a bit of heat just fine. Without the heat, yeah... it just kind of sits there. Stick a lighter on it and you should be fine. I wouldn't put it all into a water solution though. It's really not all that hard to eyeball a dose of MXE, 9 times out of 10 I don't weigh it. I'd just fix each shot up as needed. I'm not a big fan of making water solutions that I don't plan on using immediately.

I do have access to sterile water USP and bacteriostatic water with vials so I feel it would be easy to make a liquid solution.

I will probably just eyeball if I can, any advice would be appreciated. around what size bump? My order is a half gram, looking at other reports it appears 10mg would be enough to get a high, I want to get nice and fucked up, but I'd also like not to overdo it and end up unconscious for days. Plus I'd like the half gram to last a little while.

ausativa
02-20-2012, 05:33 PM
how about this for advice,

you can always do more, but you can never do less, tester shots.

chemboy7
02-21-2012, 02:50 AM
I do have access to sterile water USP and bacteriostatic water with vials so I feel it would be easy to make a liquid solution.

I will probably just eyeball if I can, any advice would be appreciated. around what size bump? My order is a half gram, looking at other reports it appears 10mg would be enough to get a high, I want to get nice and fucked up, but I'd also like not to overdo it and end up unconscious for days. Plus I'd like the half gram to last a little while.

In this case, it's also about things coming out of solution.

I've made shots of MXE in my cooker and let them sit for a few minutes before I sucked them into my syringe... gave a residual white film on my cooker (a great wash too). Made a shot with the same batch of MXE and fixed right away with a clean spoon. Temperature matters here... I wouldn't make an aqueous solution of your whole 1/2g. Make shots as needed; I would show you what 25mg of MXE looks like but I have a shitty camera and it wouldn't show. If you are getting a half gram (considering the weight is on) split it into 5 equal portions. From there, take one of the five and split it into 4... that's what 25mg looks like (give or take).

You might want to consider buying a scale.

The Ryan
02-21-2012, 01:08 PM
In this case, it's also about things coming out of solution.

I've made shots of MXE in my cooker and let them sit for a few minutes before I sucked them into my syringe... gave a residual white film on my cooker (a great wash too). Made a shot with the same batch of MXE and fixed right away with a clean spoon. Temperature matters here... I wouldn't make an aqueous solution of your whole 1/2g. Make shots as needed; I would show you what 25mg of MXE looks like but I have a shitty camera and it wouldn't show. If you are getting a half gram (considering the weight is on) split it into 5 equal portions. From there, take one of the five and split it into 4... that's what 25mg looks like (give or take).

You might want to consider buying a scale.

Yea I just can't afford a decent scale ATM. I will probably just split the bag into 5 ~100mg sections and start with 1/10 of that after an allergy test. Thanks.

I'm gonna start with ~5mg IM+~5mg IV.

The Ryan
02-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Expecting my MXE any second, hurry the fuck up mailman! the wait is killin' me! fuck!

sawfan
02-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Expecting my MXE any second, hurry the fuck up mailman! the wait is killin' me! fuck!

ha! if your bag is anything like the gram i got then you're in for a treat :)
i've mainly been snorting 30mg-40mg bumps at a given time, but 5mg-20mg IV/IM has been doing the trick just fine so far. be careful eyeballing the stuff though

TheTalkingAsshole
02-27-2012, 02:13 PM
ha! if your bag is anything like the gram i got then you're in for a treat :)
i've mainly been snorting 30mg-40mg bumps at a given time, but 5mg-20mg IV/IM has been doing the trick just fine so far. be careful eyeballing the stuff though

yea that is an important thought not to be overlooked
not that it isnt fun to be a little "too" high on MXE
just not as pleasant as "too much" ketamine

The Ryan
02-28-2012, 02:10 PM
still awaiting arrival figured it would be here by now, its from UK and it was sent out last tuesday, boooo. That's what 6 business days? ah well I still got time it says 3-10 business days. Apparently they will re-ship if it doesnt arrive, we shall see, although I wish it would get here! now!

SuperJunky
02-29-2012, 04:23 AM
still awaiting arrival figured it would be here by now, its from UK and it was sent out last tuesday, boooo. That's what 6 business days? ah well I still got time it says 3-10 business days. Apparently they will re-ship if it doesnt arrive, we shall see, although I wish it would get here! now!

So many times I've found myself waiting outside for the mailman. So many times I've found myself on the floor, every vein busted when my eyeballing skils have failed and I'm slamming 100mgs + at a time. Theres little point in overdoing it, just makes it less euphoric, overly dopegenic. Careful with the dose. No real damage, just makes it far too stimulant.

port rhombus
02-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Too much MXE = you just forget who/where/what you are for a bit (i.e. anesthetized). Beyond that may be seizure territory. CRITICAL: NO open flames! When come back to reality, you'll be real confused, but likely no harm done. How's that for poor HR? Coming from personal experience...

The Ryan
02-29-2012, 05:13 PM
IDK wheere imk aty my house the interwebs MXE came today [;anet numbe5

--- auto merge ---

helloow opiopihloe?

--- auto merge ---

I'm back idk what happenned but whattt????? MXE is CRAZ&

--- auto merge ---

I have landed, and I can say, nothing ever like MXE, i don't know where I was who I am what I am all I know is I'm here and I didn't move? I had some poeple come lpa, they all went awayyyyyy to speace, Im in my bed I think I may have took too much cuz IDK WTF happened, what happened?I litterally doing tiny key bumps but im ba`k to reality oops there goes graviity................

--- auto merge ---

I have landed, and I can say, nothing ever like MXE, i don't know where I was who I am what I am all I know is I'm here and I didn't move? I had some poeple come lpa, they all went awayyyyyy to speace, Im in my bed I think I may have took too much cuz IDK WTF happened, what happened?I litterally doing tiny key bumps but im ba`k to reality oops there goes graviity................

Nagelfar
02-29-2012, 05:18 PM
^^^

Your signature sums it up very well.

port rhombus
02-29-2012, 05:21 PM
The weather on mars is nice this time of year. Don't forget yer environment suit.

http://i41.tinypic.com/16kn7sp.jpg

"My god, it's full of MXE!"

The Ryan
02-29-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm back now. My experience with IV MXE went well. Comedown and all is over so ima try a IM shot here shortly...

chopstix
02-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Dude your posts over the last few hours were scaring me. Almost hit your profile and said "HOLY FUCK ARE YOU OK???"

Honestly, reading peoples' writings after fucking with MXE, makes me think nofuckingway..

TheTalkingAsshole
02-29-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm back now. My experience with IV MXE went well. Comedown and all is over so ima try a IM shot here shortly...

i assumed so from your previous 6 posts in this thread hahaha
somehow i knew you would enjoy this as much as you did, if not even more

The Ryan
02-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Dude your posts over the last few hours were scaring me. Almost hit your profile and said "HOLY FUCK ARE YOU OK???"

Honestly, reading peoples' writings after fucking with MXE, makes me think nofuckingway..

I do apologize sincerely. I was in a very scrambled state of mind and do understand those posts could have scared some people and worry them...for that I am sorry.

chopstix
02-29-2012, 08:12 PM
No worries - I wasn't about to lose sleep or call a medic or anything, I figured you were likely ok, but the thought of OD crossed my mind..

If I was familiar with the drug I probably would have just laughed at the posts.. RCs make me nervous tho..

buffer
03-07-2012, 04:29 AM
dOES ANYONE know the current legal status of mxe in the united state?

TheTalkingAsshole
03-07-2012, 11:24 AM

legal

and not covered by the Federal Analogue Act

Seedy
03-07-2012, 01:26 PM
^^ you never tried ketamine chops? at above ~100mg (anesthetic dose) you just have to lie down and ride it out. it's fucking awesome if you've read up on the effects and you're ready for it. figuring out who / where you are again - piecing reality back together is just part of the fun! from what i hear that aspect of mxe is similar but not as intense as k as it doesn't anesthetize the user as thoroughly.

dharma bum
03-22-2012, 09:19 AM
This chemical has done more for my ongoing PAWS from 4 years suboxone maintenance then anything I have ever tried. People using around me is no bother. This hits opiate receptors. Really fun drug. Just make sure you weigh your doses. I'm keeping them small right now (10-30 mg) and I'm without a doubt, ready to put my zoloft down. Great for depression. So far I have only tried insufflation and it's working so well, I'll probably stick to that.

SuperJunky
03-22-2012, 09:26 AM
I knew I was going to be in WD for about 8-9 days, so I ordered a gram. It came the next Monday and I went through it in , 3 days. I have no idea what happened last Tuesday, all I know is that it was at least 4X as potent as it was when I last got some, and from the same vendor. Market seems over run with it, so purity has went WAY up.

Doing too much (to the point of death, even with a 10ml syringe) seems impossible, I did 6 shots, 3ml of water saturated in less than an hour and I didn't come down for a week almost, occasionally the walls would start melting, even hours later (a week later).

Has any one else noticed that MXE makes it VERY hard to talk? I couldn't make my voice box do what I wanted it too.

I wish I had known about the strength before I dosed. I would try a shot, it clogs half way. So I add another dose, cook it up and add it to the bloody mix, half shot and it clogs. Repeat! I had no idea, if you plan on going that far out, be careful and try to get a sitter.

EDIT: Yeah, I find this stuff wonderful for depression, both after large binge doses and small regular doses. I have never found anything that works well as an antidepressant other than small amounts of amphetamine, or MXE, or better yet 4-FMA (20mgs) + MXE (40-50)

I have read that it has been added to the list of plants and chemicals of concern by the DEA. Still legal, but for how long?