PDA

View Full Version : Tramadol Secrets?/ potentiators / New Member

GoddessofRATs
09-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Hello all.

Yes I am a new member. I did my intro post in the beginner forum you can go read it there. Basically i am a Tramadol addict. I was wondering if any of you know any good Trmadol secrets. I am aware that there aren't a lot of Tramadol Addicts but for me it is a miracle drug, it gets me high, energetic, creative and it takes care of my chronic pain.

I have tried cold extraction with it and anal use which worked ok. But I've also tried anal use wihtout cold extraction and it worked just the same. There isn't APAP in Tramadol so i didn't bother like with Vics. I'm also using Potentiators now. however, i couldn't find any research on any good potiators for Tramadol, i could only find poteniators for Vics, Percs, etc., So i just tried Hydrocodone Potentiators with Tramadol and i think they work but i'm not sure I'm doing it 100% right like taking some of them 45 minutes before taking the Trams i have to disapline myself better with that. I've been taking Grapfruit jiuce with my Trams and that seems to boost up the high and the length of the Trams. I'm trying to find good potentiators for my trams so i don't have to spend so much money ordering them online and maybe i can find away to make them last a tad longer with good potentiators. I've tried Potentiators such as DXM (not enough to get high) from Cough sryup. I tried to get high from DXM once and all it did was make me feel crapp and scared the hell out of me. I guess i don't have the right enzyme in my liver for that. I've also tried different antacids and aleve as potentiators. I'm sure there is more.

Does anyone know any good secrets about tramadol? LOL. I did try snorting it once but i felt nothing and as far as injection i would try it but i don't know what else is in it, and I'm to scared to try it even after cold water extraction, so that is out. Also, do you know of any good Tramadol Potentiators besides what i listed above?

Thanks a bunch! I so look forward to talking to you all and meeting you all. If you want to know more about me, just go read my intro post in the beginner area.

For now, just call me GodessofRATs (I love rats and small animals/Rodents) Hence, my screen name.

-GodessofRATs

"A rat who doesn't like you, is simply a rat who thiks you smell funny"
"To the world you are a rat, to a rat YOU are the world"
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

Zoops
09-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh Jesus, Goddessofrats, PLEASE be careful. I don't know how much you're taking in a wack (like in one dose), but at some point you are going to increase the dose to a point that you WILL (I repeat - YOU WILL) suffer a grand mal seizure ('grand mal' French for "big bad" - anyone out there know French, please correct me if I'm wrong there, but I think that's basically it).

I know from experience. Back in the Summer of 1998, I was taking tramadol like it was candy. I was working in a pharmacy, so it basically WAS candy. I had been taking talwin, but that's a schedule IV controlled substance. I like the buzz from talwin, but since it was controlled, they sort of watch it a little bit (they only REALLY watch the schedule II drugs, but lower schedule controlled substances get some attention). I tried ultram (this was before you could get generic tramadol) and said "holee-shee-it this stuff is BETTER than talwin!" Great high and NOT controlled drug! So, I started taking lots of ultram during the day, switching to "real" opiates in the evenings (hydro, oxy, morphine, et cetera). Well, one afternoon, probably after my second dose of 300mg (six tablets at a time was my usual dosage), about 45 minutes after this particular dose, I'm feelin' o.k., kinda high, working and taking it easy, listening to the radio, and WHAM! All the sudden, I am looking up at the ceiling and there's a couple of paramedics trying to shove one of those oxygen masks in my face and I'm busy trying to pull it off. What the hell! I dont' need an oxygen mask, I'm fine. "what happened?" I asked, totally confused. The answer I got was "you had a seizure." Holy fuck. I ended up getting a ride in the back of an ambulance to the hospital, fun, huh? I refused to admit that I'd been taking drugs, for obvious reasons, and the docs chalked it up to a "seizure disorder, not otherwise specified" meaning it wasn't epilepsy, but it wasn't normal neither. I was told to go see a neurologist and had to take seizrue meds for like 8 years after that (I wasn't quite on my own yet when that had happened, and my parents didn't know about my drug habit yet - they DID eventually find out, though, but that's a whole nother story).

So, just be careful. Especially if you take the tramadol with ANY type of SSRI antidepressant (prozac, zoloft, paxil, luvox, celexa).

Levity
09-21-2006, 02:53 PM
I enjoy Tramadol from time to time as well... It gives me just enough energy to go to the gym but not enough of a high to be fucked up.

My main question...
What is your current dosage like?

GoddessofRATs
09-21-2006, 03:16 PM
I am totally aware of the seizure dangers with Tramadol. I've been taking about 30 tramadol a day for a year and a half and never had a siezure but that doesn't mean i'll never have one, thankfully i am also on Topomax which is an anit-siezure med. I think if your prone to siezures already that increases your chances to having one while on Trams but of course there is always exceptions to the rule, just bad luck of the draw lol. Someday, I'll probably half one and like you i won't admit it was from Trams. I pray all the time that i don't have a seizure.

I totally forgot to mention in my intro post that i was aware of the siezure issue with Trams. I've done so much research on Trams because i like to know what i put into my body even if it's for getting high, i like to study it.

Speaking of Tramadol, looks like one of my back up sources has come threw for me and I'm getting 90 pills today. *keeps fingers crossed and knocks on wood* I'm gonna go pick them up in an hour or so. I still have some to get me threw the night but none for tomorrow so this 90 will be nice but won't last me long but they will get me threw the weekend which is what i wanted. After that it's W/D time *pout* unless i can find a way to get some which i highly doubt and i have no back up vics. I want to do more research on Tramadol Potentiators so i can get these pills to last longer. I'm gonna pic up some DXM today as well (cough syrup) and grapfruit juice to see if it helps but i'm going to try and do it a tad more correctly lol.

Anyway, even though i knew about the seizures i appreciate your info and the time it took you to write and post the info. Tell me, did you have any lasting affects from the seizure? How did you feel right after, where you able to function? See, I'm alone almost all the time wiht my pets and my grandma who's always in the other room. If i had a siezure at home i probably wouldn't even bother going to the hospital if i was functioning after i had it ok. How does one feel after they have just had one? I'm sure it depends on how bad it was and how strong it was.

Well, that's all for now, gotta go to the .99 cents store and get my Trams. Take care.

GoddessofRATs

chemboy7
09-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Tramadol is good for WDs, maybe minor pains, and that's all IMO... just too risky compared to what kind of weak high it produces. I can understand why you would want to potentiate it, but that's probably not a good idea. There is a plethora of information on this site pretaining to Opaite potentiation a la the search feature, but I would try to find a different DOC. I think you meantioned that you get your meds through online pharmacies, Vicodin and Darvocet are very easy to come by using that method.

new2thegamepgh
09-21-2006, 03:41 PM
How much do tramadal/ultram 200mg's go for on the street? What is it equivalent too? Darvocet?percocet? dont knwo much about them. any answers would appreciated.

GoddessofRATs
09-21-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't know. I've never bought Tramadol on the Streets. I can tell you the price from On line pharmacies and regular Pharmacy's. At regular Pharmacy for 100 pills they can range from anywhere between 24 dollars to 70 bucks, i just paid 24 dollars for 90 which i got at a regular pharmacy, that is a GREAT PRICE, probably the best in town that i know of, obviously my back up source came threw and NO i don't doctor shop, I'm a little scared of that. I did it like once or twice like a year ago but was to paranoid lol so i don't do it now. I just use doctors i am legitimately seeing and on line pharmacy's, when i say a back up source, it's just a figure of speech.

Now on line pharmacy's are a different story, much more expensive but not having to go to a doc is totally worth it lol. I can get 180 Tramadol for about 130 bucks and that's including overnight shipping. There is one place i can get it a bit cheaper. But that is about the average. IF you pay anymore than that the on line pharmacy is scamming you. I use about 5 on line Pharmacies, they are good and i trust them. I've never gotten fake pills from them and the meds are 'Real' prescriptions written by real doctors, so they say LOL. For all i know they may not be using real doctors to write the scripts or using Doctors that flunked out of med school, who knows lol. All i know is i trust them and they never give me probs and i can usually order about every 15 days. There is only one on line pharm that i use that is a little slow, they take a few days to ship so if i have to use them i make sure i have enough pills to last till their order arives lol.
Other than that all of them are wonderful.

I have no idea what the street value of Trams are. I wish i knew someone who sold them, I'd totally buy them. But, i don't know anyone who sells anything lol. I stick to Docs and On line pharmacy's

GoddessofRATs

devilsdrug
09-21-2006, 05:26 PM
goddess do u ever post less than 500 words, cause ur startin to hurt my feeble brain

GoddessofRATs
09-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Sorry. I won't write as much.

slugbone
09-21-2006, 11:37 PM
hey godess what's up a topic close to my heart the ol trammys. try using tagamet or white gf juice with your trams , it should pump up the volume

also i suggest mixing with pods, you get a nice mix of both highs and you may find yourself using less of that. i like to use tylenol or tylenol pm's with the trams helps with the body buzz.

i've mixed trams with all sorts of shit to stretch them out. 90 a day is quite a bit hows your high anymore? or is it just maintenance. i use about 300 per day for the last couple of years.

GoddessofRATs
09-22-2006, 12:59 PM
no no, i don't take 90 a day, god no lol. I take about 30 a day, 90 a day would kill me i think lol. I think the most I've ever taken was 40. I refuse to go any higher than that. I try real hard to stay at 30 and I'm trying to go lower than that, which is why i am looking for potentiators. I just down my Trams with white grapfruit juice, did it last night to, works really well. Will write more later.

GoddessofRATs

antony
09-22-2006, 01:08 PM
I have no idea what the street value of Trams are. I wish i knew someone who sold them, I'd totally buy them. But, i don't know anyone who sells anything lol. I stick to Docs and On line pharmacy's

GoddessofRATs

People that sell tramadol are like the pedophiles of drug dealing. Who'd want to get busted selling those pharms, and do a bid.

"hey man, what you in for?"
"selling drugs."
"really? me too. what did you sell?"
"tramadol and soma."
*gets punched in the face repeatedly*

GoddessofRATs
09-22-2006, 03:45 PM
yea, on the junkylife.com i always read about people trading trams for other things with dealers or friends. Like if a dealer or friend didn't have enough of something he'll add a few trams in the kettle. I've read that a few times but i forget which blog. I wasn't saying there were Tramadol dealers, i was just saying i wish there were. I doubt anyone would ever sell Trams unless it was like i said above just to add a few extra goodies to a deal or something.

antony
09-22-2006, 05:36 PM
I know there is no 'Tramadol dealers'. What I mean, is that it would be a serious kick in the nuts to get thrown in jail for selling ultracets.

tofunun
09-23-2006, 09:25 AM
People that sell tramadol are like the pedophiles of drug dealing. Who'd want to get busted selling those pharms, and do a bid.

"hey man, what you in for?"
"selling drugs."
"really? me too. what did you sell?"
"tramadol and soma."
*gets punched in the face repeatedly*
lmao.
THIS has got to be one of the most amusing threads I've encountered so far.
Never met anyone addicted to tramadol, but I have to say even though addiction is addiction, I have to say tramadol must be the lesser evils of addiction. I'd much rather be addicted to something like that than something where Im shoving needles in callused veins for what seems like hours before I can actually find one. Anyway, my only words of advice are to stick with the tramadol if thats your drug of choice, and uh...do take caution to the the thing about seizuring. I definitely have seizured off tramadol before, but I also I had taken a whole month's supply, so maybe that had something to do with it. And, I do believe that it is contraindicated with quite a few medications, including withdrawal meds such as methadone. Im still being prescribed trams myself, and whoever said it was good for wd's was right. I found myself getting strung out and decided to kick for awhile and the trams work better than nothing, they don't really get me high, but they definitely keep me from getting sick and able to function.
Also, not trying to ramble on here, but Im curious, what is an average dose of ultram to an ultram addict? And are you seriously thinking about shooting that shit up? Because if you really want to know how to do it, Im sure you can find a way, but to me it would be like trying to bang darvocets or hydros or something. Too much effort, too much junk, not enough of the good stuff. Then again, I could be totally wrong, since it never occured to me to try banging trams...but uh, let me know how that goes for ya.. and good luck with all that