PDA

View Full Version : Morphine M100, Time-Release I believe... worth my time/money?

CUBErt
09-18-2006, 02:48 AM
Hey all.
Looks like for the first time in a while I may be able to get my hands on some 100mg morphine pills, blue with "M" imprinted on one side and "100" printed on the other. From what a friend said and from reading it looks like they are extended-release tablets. He said that these time-release pills are worthless, that you can't crush them up and snort, etc. and so there's no real way to make them effective for an opiate-tolerant person. I'm just wondering if he was wrong and if I would be able to snort these or maybe if 100mg extended release would still be enough to feel nice taken orally. I can get Oxys/Dilaudid/Heroin/Methadone pretty effortlessly, but I just have this great curiousity for morphine so I am trying to figure out how these might be able to work for me or if I should just stick with the tried and true.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that they're going for $15 per pill, and I'm sure getting more than a few at once would result in a bulk deal.

chemboy7
09-18-2006, 03:06 AM
I haven't personally had the pills your reffering to, but I have recently came acrossed 100mg Morphine XR tablets that I have not as of yet figured out how to break the extended release mechanism on. At first it kinda pissed me off cause I really wanted a morph hit, and nothing I did seemed to get to that gel. But upon further trials I learned it wasn't really that bad. Take enough orally or PR and it's a nice all day euphoria... granted it's not as good as the rush I was looking for but it was/is still really nice until I can crack these bastards. I got mine for free, but I would have paid $15 a piece for them.

superman
09-18-2006, 04:03 AM
those pills are over priced, I'd pass for that fact alone

jab
09-18-2006, 12:12 PM
That is the same brand MSContin I get and I love them. They are well worth $15; unless you're planning on eating them. If you are going to bang them, go for it, because these work nice. If you don't bang a lot of M you can get two real nice shots out of 100mg.

Be safe and enjoy.

Edit: Since there are a couple pills that have M on one side and 100 on the other.. the ones I get are round. The oval ones suck (Teva).

CUBErt
09-18-2006, 01:19 PM
These are very small round ones. I don't inject though. Pills I pop/chew/snort/dissolve sublingually depending on the pill. I was wondering if any of these above methods would be worthwhile but it sounds like you answered my question. Since I'm not banging them, might not be worth it

BigWaves
09-20-2006, 01:04 AM
If the M is inside a BOX then these are the same Mallinckrodt™ Morphine Extended release tablets that I'm getting as a generic equiv. to MS Contin®...[Purdue Frederick™] Don't MS Contin brands say "PF" on one side and the dose, in this case 100, on the other? I know the green 200s say PF/M200. And although I'm sure you know that PILLS ARE NOT MEANT FOR SHOOTING! [Think about ALL the implications of that.] your mileage may vary but I get off better crushing them and swallowing, getting an gradual instant release. I don't miss the pins and needles rush that much. The dosage/response curve is flatter but wider.

But yes the Mallies ARE shootable. swim uses about 135 units of water [wash coating off the pill and crush finely as poss.] and heat lightly and slowly...try not to let it bubble up too much or you'll cook your shit. On a good day you might be getting 30mg parenteral morphine out of a 100mg pill...and that's not bad. Enough for someone with a light tolerance to get 2 "do's" out of. But that little layer of slime on the top of your dope can be pushed aside and a damn near crystal clear liquid is left behind-this is your morphine-can be drawn up w/out cotton-THO INADVISABLE-and the few little residual lumps easily avoided if you know your way around a spoon. Peace Stay well :D

CUBErt
09-20-2006, 09:07 PM
I ended up spending all my money on H and Methadone... although for some reason the allure of Miss Emma is still calling me. I just remember taking a quarter of a pill once, unmarked when my H tolerance was still low and getting a warm glow and wondering what a whole one woulda been like. I dunno, I just want em all!

Hoss
11-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Hello all - obviously by my post count I am a newbie here but I thought I would start off with sharing my story concerning a batch of small blue "M 100's" I obtained about a year ago. At the time of obtaining a handful of such I was already in the midst of a long dance with OC 80's (oral/chew/snort), but seeing as how I loved the Morphine euphoria (oral) before the OC stint I was eager to try to switch gears back into Emma-ville. Unfortunately in my case, the particular 100mg M's I scored did nothing as but to hold off withdrawal in my case at that time (I was @ approximately 3-4 OC 80's a day for a good run), so I was quite dissappointed at the time. I recall the price of the 100's of being around $15 in this case as well. I'd be curious to how they would have fared without the OC tolerance, but dammit I wanted action (understandible)! I recall the same results essentially in 100mg Kadians the next week - perhaps I should have waited, at least considering my route of consumption.

Karlin
11-16-2006, 02:05 PM
those pills are over priced, I'd pass for that fact alone

Really? Thats $5 less than I have to pay for 100mg M Eslons, or 100mg.contins [grays].
- maybe these are not so good or something. Or maybe I live in the boonies [yes].

Is that Vancouver supe? Bulk prices even less of course - whats your price for a 'good deal' on say 10 of them?

lizard1409
11-21-2006, 04:55 AM
You folks should count your blessings, here in Minnesota, I have not been able to find MSContin for much less the $.50/mg. I can usually get a 60 for $25. Occassionally less if I'm short on cash and I as for a favor. And being the junkie I am, I readily pay it when I'm not getting a supply for free (the joys of being able to shoot room mates that don't/can't shoot themselves). Man, I need to move to Canada (been sayin' that for a while).

superman
11-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Really? Thats $5 less than I have to pay for 100mg M Eslons, or 100mg.contins [grays].
- maybe these are not so good or something. Or maybe I live in the boonies [yes].

Is that Vancouver supe? Bulk prices even less of course - whats your price for a 'good deal' on say 10 of them?

$20/200mg 'red rocket' morph s. is a very stable price in southern ontario and van too I believe. prices in edmonton fluctuate, although not by much. buy at least a month supply at a time In Edmonton, and you can expect to find the same prices as southern ontario.

these are not bulk prices. this is the price if you want 1 or 10. and i wouldn't expect much of a drop on bulk orders. $100/gram of morphine is pretty damn reasonable if you ask me.

In my experience with living in small towns in the middle of fucking nowhere is that to get a deal, you have to buy more than any local supplier can afford to purchase at once.

Eg. the local prick selling OC80's to a town of 2000 for $35 each probably can't afford to buy hundreds of tabs. so by matching him, $ for $, on his next purchase, you might be able to get a reasonable price. since you wouldn't pay $35/tab anyways, nor would you sell your own stash, he's not losing any business, and since the order size is doubled, he's geting a better deal too.

I always try to jump the small guys, do anything I can to make the person I am dealing with have to forward me to a higher up. you wouldn't believe how easy it is to make great connects, even when you're just a user, when you buy enough to last a long time.

Karlin
11-29-2006, 10:11 AM
superman, being western Canada guy, do you know anything about the Kelowna scene?

Specifically, do you think I could do a 'cold call' and just go downtown or something and find M Eslons? I hear they are $10/100mg, with deals for bulk going down to $8 or $5 /100mg, but I just don't know a soul there. Where would a person start looking?

I do know there is H in Kelowna, and I might have a connection for that, but he doesn't want anything to do with morph. Too bad for me cuz I will make a lot better mileage with morph at $10 than H at $150/gm. [would you agree?].

OxyContinuously
11-29-2006, 10:22 AM
generic ms contin 100mgs.....if you shoot, do w/ cold water to separate the wax, if not then enjoy, 15 is good around here they are 30 bucks a pop

superman
11-29-2006, 03:27 PM
do you think I could do a 'cold call' and just go downtown or something and find M Eslons?

I wouldn't bank on that. but i know people from there, and i know there is a big crack scene there. The easiest way to find some morph would be to hit the crack scene a little just to meet people and simply ask everyone if they can get any morph or oxy's. if you meet any shooters, hang around with them, you're bound to find what you need.

Personally i prefer not to smoke crack, but it's a hell of a drug to use for networking when you don't know the right people yet.

That's very nice to hear that H is in kelowna, do you have any idea what the quality is like? I have a friend who passes through there regularily who I might convince to grab a few g's for me, but i would have to have an idea on the quality first.

as for better mileage, H could be about the same price as pills, maybe less, maybe more. depends on the quality.

AWOL
11-29-2006, 04:40 PM
I pay $10 for those same pills. They are fun in large quantities.

SpecialGuy69
11-29-2006, 07:55 PM
^ way to go, DV- finding the hooks in backwards-ass UTAH!!! and there are people in NYC asking for us to plug them in?

azuran
12-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I wish I could get my hand on some of these pills, even if they're hard to shoot up, you can just take a few and have a great high for the whole day, it brings back memories of when I was on a morphine pump in the hospital and I would push the button every chance I got.

AWOL
12-08-2006, 05:35 PM
^ way to go, DV- finding the hooks in backwards-ass UTAH!!! and there are people in NYC asking for us to plug them in?

^^ LMAO .. Just read this, but everytime I read shit like "In NYC can't score, nothing here" I just laugh knowing it's some punkass.

shaunclo
12-08-2006, 05:43 PM
^^ LMAO .. Just read this, but everytime I read shit like "In NYC can't score, nothing here" I just laugh knowing it's some punkass.

Well said, Im sorry but if your in NY and cant find a hook-up for what you want - well than its probably better that you dont find it.

BigWaves
02-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Mallies [Mallionckrodt] MC Contins most resemble the old original purdue brand, and they CAN be cooked with heat quite succesfully. They're considered the best ms contin pill for injecting, as far as I know. I get 200 of them a month and IV about ¼ of my prescription. Forget ENDO, ETHEX, ETC. They're all CRAP.(but can still be worked with)be careful & :D enjoy